• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

UK Starcraft scene - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Sabre
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1086 Posts
February 14 2012 17:16 GMT
#401
On February 15 2012 01:32 rANDY wrote:
sbroon I am no longer with team Infused if you would like to update thanks =]


where are you going next then randy? :o
UK TrackMania Champion | Former SC2 player | http://www.twitter.com/Sabre_CS
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
February 14 2012 19:34 GMT
#402
No plans so far
OptimusYale
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)1005 Posts
February 15 2012 00:46 GMT
#403
Hi guys I'm back in the UK and looking to find a scene where I can meet other SC players :D

Any list of barcraft/tournaments I could join...im only gold (KR/EU/NA) and plat (SEA) but looking to become more active :D
Wychwood
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom57 Posts
March 05 2012 11:25 GMT
#404
Essex Barcraft (Colchester) is happening on the 25th of March for MLG winter championship. Check it out:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=317697

Hope to see some of you there!
For the good of the Barcraft
evilguy13
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom141 Posts
March 10 2012 11:09 GMT
#405
Uk players ladder points: sc2ranks
Uk teams: starcrafthub
Uk news: starcafthub home
Uk streamers list (pm me to get added to the list): team-gg
Uk ingame chat channel: Uk
Uk and Ireland weekly open tournament: ESL UK Open
Uk players and casters interview show: Youtube

Hope all this info helps, and hope to see you all in the UK chat soon (and if you're already there, hi)
Host of Caster Challenges, manager/caster of TLR eSports, caster for inStarcraft.de, host/caster of Fast Expand, pusher of the UK scene
sbroon
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom23 Posts
May 08 2012 15:44 GMT
#406
As I'm sure many of you are aware Multiplay i45 took part last weekend. Although it wasn't a big international event, most of the top players in the UK were present.

The final standings can be found here: http://www.starcrafthub.net/index.php?topic=327.0

A number of organisations also conducted video interviews at the event. We have compiled a list for your viewing pleasure here: http://www.starcrafthub.net/index.php?topic=329.0

For full coverage of the event including group stage results and the complete brackets, visit the Liquipedia page here: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Multiplay_UK_i45

Thanks, and keep supporting the UK scene!
www.starcrafthub.net / @starcrafthub - The home of StarCraft in the UK. @schubnews - For all your latest international scene news.
yeaR
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom100 Posts
May 08 2012 16:43 GMT
#407
All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others.

I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests.
Umpteen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1570 Posts
May 08 2012 17:02 GMT
#408
That's weird, because few of my friends spend much time in pubs, none of them follow football, many prefer wine or spirits to beer, and are determinedly casual.

It's almost as though I've slowly cultivated a circle of like-minded friends over a lifetime of living in a country.
The existence of a food chain is inescapable if we evolved unsupervised, and inexcusable otherwise.
Pughy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Wales662 Posts
May 08 2012 17:49 GMT
#409
On May 09 2012 01:43 yeaR wrote:
All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others.

I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests.



Join UK chat in B.net.
Commentatorwww.twitter.com/pughydude www.twitch.tv/pughydude
stolensheep
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom306 Posts
May 08 2012 17:58 GMT
#410
On May 09 2012 01:43 yeaR wrote:
All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others.

I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests.



Yeah thats what every single person in England does every single day, not one of them does anything different, if you're having trouble finding friends that like Starcraft or gaming in general, I think you may be looking in the wrong places.
twitter.com/stolensheeps
sbroon
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom23 Posts
May 08 2012 18:28 GMT
#411
On May 09 2012 01:43 yeaR wrote:
All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others.

I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests.


That's really strange because you come across as such a friendly non-judgemental person. Thanks for your valuable input into this thread.
www.starcrafthub.net / @starcrafthub - The home of StarCraft in the UK. @schubnews - For all your latest international scene news.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27441 Posts
May 08 2012 19:12 GMT
#412
On March 10 2012 20:09 evilguy13 wrote:
Uk players ladder points: sc2ranks
Uk teams: starcrafthub
Uk news: starcafthub home
Uk streamers list (pm me to get added to the list): team-gg
Uk ingame chat channel: Uk
Uk and Ireland weekly open tournament: ESL UK Open
Uk players and casters interview show: Youtube

Hope all this info helps, and hope to see you all in the UK chat soon (and if you're already there, hi)

Just interested to know, cool list of players from UK and Ire on SC2ranks but there are a lot missing, do folks have to register on the site and all first to appear?

Over in NI we have both the UK and Ireland scenes that we can be a part of, we've neglected our British brethren a bit so we'll try get that sorted out!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Giga
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom114 Posts
May 08 2012 21:51 GMT
#413
On May 09 2012 01:43 yeaR wrote:
All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others.

I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests.


I don't know how much more CORRECT you could be.

I live in the UK and I get this feeling everyday and I hate it, I love playing SC2, but in the UK, there is no love for it, only Xbox FPS games sadly.

I decided when im going to be looking at uni's im going to see about studying in Korea, I've already started learning the language and it's so much easier than it seems at first impressions XD
은하
yeaR
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom100 Posts
May 08 2012 22:00 GMT
#414
I'm sorry if I offend people, I must admit I may be stereotyping. However this is really how I feel.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27441 Posts
May 08 2012 23:27 GMT
#415
On May 09 2012 06:51 GigaTOSS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 01:43 yeaR wrote:
All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others.

I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests.


I don't know how much more CORRECT you could be.

I live in the UK and I get this feeling everyday and I hate it, I love playing SC2, but in the UK, there is no love for it, only Xbox FPS games sadly.

I decided when im going to be looking at uni's im going to see about studying in Korea, I've already started learning the language and it's so much easier than it seems at first impressions XD

I'd really think carefully about such a move, immersing yourself in another culture can be illuminating, or isolating depending on how it goes and it's a big step. On the other hand, I respect your balls for even thinking about such a thing, would be an interesting life experience for sure.

That said I do hate living in the UK sometimes too and do long for a different ambience, but is Korea a bit drastic?

I personally have spent a lot of time up in Scandinavia, especially Finland and I love that area of the world, bit more relaxed atmosphere to things. Also reasonably priced if you want to study at university level there, always worth a look, especially as you can study quite a few topics in English.

Not lecturing btw, good luck with whatever you want to do, but don't go jumping in is all I'm saying.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Skyda
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom23 Posts
May 08 2012 23:47 GMT
#416
On May 09 2012 06:51 GigaTOSS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 01:43 yeaR wrote:
All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others.

I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests.


I don't know how much more CORRECT you could be.

I live in the UK and I get this feeling everyday and I hate it, I love playing SC2, but in the UK, there is no love for it, only Xbox FPS games sadly.

I decided when im going to be looking at uni's im going to see about studying in Korea, I've already started learning the language and it's so much easier than it seems at first impressions XD


Why not study in America?
http://www.fm-esports.org
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27441 Posts
May 08 2012 23:53 GMT
#417
On May 09 2012 08:47 Skyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 06:51 GigaTOSS wrote:
On May 09 2012 01:43 yeaR wrote:
All English people do is go to pubs, watch football, drink beer, and care about the way they look or appear to others.

I moved from France to study in England, needless to say all my friends in France played StarCraft and / or other games. Here, they don't even know what it is. Sometimes it just really gets on my nerves and I am considering moving to a different country, since I can't find any friends which I share the same interests.


I don't know how much more CORRECT you could be.

I live in the UK and I get this feeling everyday and I hate it, I love playing SC2, but in the UK, there is no love for it, only Xbox FPS games sadly.

I decided when im going to be looking at uni's im going to see about studying in Korea, I've already started learning the language and it's so much easier than it seems at first impressions XD


Why not study in America?

America's often insanely expensive unless you are an absolutely exceptional student and can get scholarships. There are opportunities that differ according to personal circumstance just that's what I found when I was briefly looking into it a few years ago.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
yeaR
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom100 Posts
May 14 2012 01:15 GMT
#418
Anyways, if people are interested. Add me on skype : yearz0r. Looking forward to play some games ! ^^
davesan
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom106 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-27 16:31:55
May 27 2012 16:30 GMT
#419
Karnage eSports, a UK based Starcraft 2 team have had a roster shakeup and also introduced a new player: http://karnage-esports.org/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=89

Also looking for a new Masters Protoss from the UK, add karnage_dave on Skype if interested.
Founder of Karnage eSports // http://www.karnage-esports.org
davesan
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom106 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-05 13:31:59
June 05 2012 13:31 GMT
#420
Hi Guys,

We've been working on this for a while now and we're happy to announce the launch of our brand new YouTube channel which will feature all the latest casts from both our SC2 players and LoL team.

As we're a UK based team, all SC2 casts will be from UK players.

This has been launched in association with a number of casters including:

Jesseraen of VocterGaming
Wolf of DominionGaming
Rapid of League of Legends Shoutcasts

Subscribe & and watch some great games!! http://www.youtube.com/user/karnageesportstv

You can also read more here http://karnage-esports.org/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=95

[image loading]
Founder of Karnage eSports // http://www.karnage-esports.org
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 569
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4247
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox577
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1152
Other Games
summit1g11227
shahzam590
Day[9].tv567
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft196
C9.Mang0147
ArmadaUGS85
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 70
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv567
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
5m
CranKy Ducklings7
Stellar Fest
13h 5m
OSC
22h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.