• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10598 users

SC2 in the Raleigh North Carolina area - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ch0sen
Profile Joined January 2011
United States12 Posts
July 12 2011 18:14 GMT
#61
i'm down for driving 2 hours to cary to stream the finals, what time do they open and close?
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
July 12 2011 19:26 GMT
#62
On July 10 2011 22:28 Xkfyu wrote:
KiLL_ORdeR, i'm in wilmington too. hit me up.

Xkfyu.364, (Low) Diamond Random


cool man i added you.

I'm also from Asheville, so if anyone from that area wants to hit me up feel free to message me here or on B.Net anytime!
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
Xkfyu
Profile Joined December 2006
United States165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 19:56:07
July 12 2011 19:44 GMT
#63
On July 13 2011 04:26 KiLL_ORdeR wrote:
cool man i added you.

I'm also from Asheville, so if anyone from that area wants to hit me up feel free to message me here or on B.Net anytime!


i added you too.
Bm3
Profile Joined June 2011
United States46 Posts
July 13 2011 01:23 GMT
#64
On July 13 2011 03:14 ch0sen wrote:
i'm down for driving 2 hours to cary to stream the finals, what time do they open and close?


RUaGamer's open from 12pm-2am during the week. And 24 hours on the weekend
FLuE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
July 14 2011 20:20 GMT
#65
I'm in the Raleigh/Cary area, masters zerg player.

I'd be down for LANs or some practice/play etc. There is a bunch of us that use the NC State message board to talk SC2 in a thread there as well, so there are a lot of others in the area that play and would be interested in a variety of things from watching events to LANs playing/practicing etc.

Shoot me a PM on here or if you want to play in game is FLuE.301. Feel free to add, I can help with coaching if anyone needs mostly for Zerg or just straight up practice.
Bm3
Profile Joined June 2011
United States46 Posts
July 14 2011 21:07 GMT
#66
On July 15 2011 05:20 FLuE wrote:
I'm in the Raleigh/Cary area, masters zerg player.

I'd be down for LANs or some practice/play etc. There is a bunch of us that use the NC State message board to talk SC2 in a thread there as well, so there are a lot of others in the area that play and would be interested in a variety of things from watching events to LANs playing/practicing etc.

Shoot me a PM on here or if you want to play in game is FLuE.301. Feel free to add, I can help with coaching if anyone needs mostly for Zerg or just straight up practice.


Hey man, would you mind posting the tournament coming up at RUaGamer (Cary), in the NCSU message board thread? I would really appreciate it, I can't seem to find the SC2 thread you're talking about.

Here's the link - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=241517
infinitum
Profile Joined April 2011
United States83 Posts
July 15 2011 00:57 GMT
#67
I just moved to Raleigh and I have no one to play with (the time zone difference between here and my friends on the west coast is just unmanageable), so I will definitely add some of you guys. The tournament sounds great, but maybe we can have a little shindig LAN for fun---monobattles, Kulas Extreme, etc. My apartment isn't the biggest, but BYOB? Add me on Battlenet if you just want someone to play with (for skill reference, my MMR matches with high gold/low plat), my handle is "infinitum" and my character code is 708.
Everything you know was forged from the remnants of a supernova.
FLuE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
July 15 2011 01:47 GMT
#68
On July 15 2011 06:07 Bm3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2011 05:20 FLuE wrote:
I'm in the Raleigh/Cary area, masters zerg player.

I'd be down for LANs or some practice/play etc. There is a bunch of us that use the NC State message board to talk SC2 in a thread there as well, so there are a lot of others in the area that play and would be interested in a variety of things from watching events to LANs playing/practicing etc.

Shoot me a PM on here or if you want to play in game is FLuE.301. Feel free to add, I can help with coaching if anyone needs mostly for Zerg or just straight up practice.


Hey man, would you mind posting the tournament coming up at RUaGamer (Cary), in the NCSU message board thread? I would really appreciate it, I can't seem to find the SC2 thread you're talking about.

Here's the link - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=241517



Posted it on the NCSU message board. Wish I could go, hopefully it is successful and you'll do more(monthly?)

Good luck with it.
Bm3
Profile Joined June 2011
United States46 Posts
July 15 2011 07:09 GMT
#69
Awesome, thanks so much man. I hope so too, we definitely want to keep doing more, possibly monthly if all goes well. Thanks for the luck, hopefully you can make it at another event.
dejahu
Profile Joined April 2011
United States83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 07:38:26
July 15 2011 07:38 GMT
#70
I just moved to North Raleigh myself. Gold Protoss. 27 and not in college right now. So all the ppl I play against are randoms online. Cool to know we have more than a few TL'ers in the Triangle area.
Denial isn't only a river in Egypt.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 15 2011 07:41 GMT
#71
On July 12 2011 16:18 mierin wrote:
Any GSL parties scheduled in the Raleigh area? I would love to go to one and would travel 50+ miles in order to go to one...in Durham atm.

I would love an OSL party even more though...anyone scheduling anything?


Do you go to either Duke or Central?
Moderator
BotD
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States136 Posts
July 15 2011 10:44 GMT
#72
Welp, for some reason I thought code S finals were later today. Whoops. I'll be at RUaGamer later tonight regardless, maybe rewatching NASL on the big screen or doing whatever else, hell if I know. If anyone wants to come by this weekend for some games or just to hang out, let me know.
what
Zip!
Profile Joined October 2010
31 Posts
July 19 2011 19:41 GMT
#73
On July 15 2011 16:38 dejahu wrote:
I just moved to North Raleigh myself. Gold Protoss. 27 and not in college right now. So all the ppl I play against are randoms online. Cool to know we have more than a few TL'ers in the Triangle area.

Hey, welcome to the area. I just moved to north Raleigh too (from west Raleigh...). What's your b.net username and character code?
Zip!
Profile Joined October 2010
31 Posts
July 27 2011 19:33 GMT
#74
I posted earlier that the Code S finals were at 11:10PM on friday. PLEASE DISREGARD. I did the time zone conversion wrong. It actually starts at 3:10AM Saturday morning.

16:10:00 Thursday July 28, 2011 in Asia/Seoul converts to
03:10:00 Thursday July 28, 2011 in America/New_York
brootski
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 03:09:16
August 04 2011 02:43 GMT
#75
On July 15 2011 16:38 dejahu wrote:
I just moved to North Raleigh myself. Gold Protoss. 27 and not in college right now. So all the ppl I play against are randoms online. Cool to know we have more than a few TL'ers in the Triangle area.


I just moved from W Raleigh to Morrisville, but its all the same imho. 25 and working. Gold Protoss as well :-). I saw there was no sc2 meetup group but after coming here I realize I was looking in the wrong place! I'm looking forward to meeting up with folks and hopefully improving my skills. Also, I just got my spectator pass to MLG Raleigh!

brootski / 675
SumGai
Profile Joined July 2011
United States13 Posts
August 07 2011 04:31 GMT
#76
Another SC2 player from NC here. Plat zerg, just lookin for fun games (1v1 practice, 2v2 teams, or whatever).

SumGai.958

Also planning to go to MLG Raleigh!
NinerB
Profile Joined June 2011
United States52 Posts
August 07 2011 04:48 GMT
#77
SC2 player here from NC. Live in Charlotte (go to UNC Charlotte).
alwaid
Profile Joined October 2010
United States96 Posts
August 08 2011 18:14 GMT
#78
Hey everyone, I'm from NC (living in greensboro currently) and I've found sort of a core group of sc2 players and friends. I'm a gold zerg, used to be plat but out of practice at the moment. If anyone is in the Greensboro area, pm me :3

A few friends and I are carpooling down to MLG Raleigh, so if you're in need of a ride or something like that, pm me as well. We're all nice guys.

AlwaiD.138
feel free to message me in game for some customs or something if you're interested.
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
August 13 2011 14:56 GMT
#79
Hey guys, living in cary, moved here in '94, and then went to UNC (class of 08), and working in RTP now. Feel free to hit me up if you feel like any games,

reneg.370

getting pretty pumped for MLG Raleigh this year!
moose...indian
bigmike504
Profile Joined July 2010
5 Posts
August 16 2011 05:00 GMT
#80
is there anyone on TL living in or near Greenville, NC?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g9000
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos524
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 46m
Online Event
2h 46m
FEL
7h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.