• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10557 users

SC2 in the Raleigh North Carolina area - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Queven
Profile Joined April 2011
United States12 Posts
July 08 2011 19:41 GMT
#41
Live in Raleigh and looking for some practice partners or LANs. Queven.211 Platinum Protoss player. Feel free to message me I am down to play with any skill level.
Bm3
Profile Joined June 2011
United States46 Posts
July 09 2011 14:59 GMT
#42
We should deff get everyone together for MLG and rep the local community. I'm sure we'll get something planned.
Xkfyu
Profile Joined December 2006
United States165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-10 13:49:50
July 10 2011 13:28 GMT
#43
KiLL_ORdeR, i'm in wilmington too. hit me up.

Xkfyu.364, (Low) Diamond Random
Zip!
Profile Joined October 2010
31 Posts
July 10 2011 16:15 GMT
#44
I'm in Raleigh and definitely interested in LANs. Zip.567 platinum zerg. I'm planning on checking out RUaGamer soon, is it rad?
BotD
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States136 Posts
July 11 2011 04:43 GMT
#45
On July 11 2011 01:15 Zip! wrote:
I'm in Raleigh and definitely interested in LANs. Zip.567 platinum zerg. I'm planning on checking out RUaGamer soon, is it rad?


It's pretty awesome. SC2 play right now is spotty, you're way more likely to see people playing LoL or HoN, and there's a couple people pretty decent at stuff like Quake Live, but we're there. I'm guilty of mostly playing LoL there myself, most of my friends prefer it over SC2 so whenever we get together there that's what we end up playing. Let me know when you plan on heading over and if I've got the day free I'll show up
what
ch0sen
Profile Joined January 2011
United States12 Posts
July 11 2011 05:04 GMT
#46
i suck at sc2, but i'd love to come chill and a lan with some nerds, i'm sure i can learn something from someone i live about 40 minutes away
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 15:33:43
July 11 2011 15:33 GMT
#47
aPs.173, interested in lans and get-togethers for stuff like DH, GSL, etc.

Also learning CS:S :D

Have a gaming lappy arriving tomorrow so I will be supermobile and up for fun!

p.s. I'm in Chapel Hill, main house is in north Raleigh though.
Bm3
Profile Joined June 2011
United States46 Posts
July 12 2011 02:04 GMT
#48
One of these weekends we just need to invite some guys out and play whatever, Sc2, LoL, CS:S or TF2 - maybe pick a weekend with a big tournament streaming to have something to put up on the big screen. Oh and some sort of food would be nice. I vote Botd plans the date! =P
LiamTheZerg
Profile Joined March 2011
United States523 Posts
July 12 2011 02:16 GMT
#49
Im going to college nearby so maybe ;9
Jjakji | Sage | Seal | Shuttle | DongRaeGu | oGsTheSTC | Bomber | Curious | Oz
Mordoc
Profile Joined April 2011
United States162 Posts
July 12 2011 02:23 GMT
#50
Anyone from this thread (and NC area) considering going to MLG raleigh in august?

I really want to go, but I'm having trouble getting friends to come.

I'm in the Asheville area, but I still think to would be cool to meetup for MLG raleigh.
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
July 12 2011 02:46 GMT
#51
Hey I live in north raleigh near durant road. i would love to play with people in the area some time. My name and cc is below


Name: AeroEffect
CC: 715
ok
Aidid
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6 Posts
July 12 2011 02:57 GMT
#52
Fayetteville Here. I'm interested in LANs. Diamond zerg here

HIVAids.276
Ephexx
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2 Posts
July 12 2011 03:44 GMT
#53
Ephexx.552

Living in Raleigh, looking for practice partner or whatever. I live really close to RUaGamer, so I'll be down to go whenever.
BotD
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States136 Posts
July 12 2011 05:47 GMT
#54
On July 12 2011 11:23 Mordoc wrote:
Anyone from this thread (and NC area) considering going to MLG raleigh in august?

I really want to go, but I'm having trouble getting friends to come.

I'm in the Asheville area, but I still think to would be cool to meetup for MLG raleigh.


I'll be going, I (miserably) played SC2 last year and I'm vaguely considering burning $80 on it again this year.
what
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
July 12 2011 06:03 GMT
#55
I'm also going to MLG raleigh
Bishop148
Profile Joined April 2011
United States9 Posts
July 12 2011 06:30 GMT
#56
promotable high lvl silver zergie outside Winston-Salem here, always down for local competition/practice partners. work third shift, but generally on mornings from 9-11a or after 7p til bout 11ish

Bishop.148
Started in bronze, slowly making my way to Masters.....
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
July 12 2011 07:18 GMT
#57
Any GSL parties scheduled in the Raleigh area? I would love to go to one and would travel 50+ miles in order to go to one...in Durham atm.

I would love an OSL party even more though...anyone scheduling anything?
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
BotD
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States136 Posts
July 12 2011 07:34 GMT
#58
On July 12 2011 15:30 Bishop148 wrote:
promotable high lvl silver zergie outside Winston-Salem here, always down for local competition/practice partners. work third shift, but generally on mornings from 9-11a or after 7p til bout 11ish

Bishop.148


Let me know what you need help with - I'm a diamond zerg that rarely plays anymore, but I love coaching bronze-gold players so I'd totally be down for helping you out. I'm rarely on SC2 so bug me elsewhere, AIM botdlaptop, Skype therealbotd.
what
BotD
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States136 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 11:07:29
July 12 2011 07:36 GMT
#59
On July 12 2011 16:18 mierin wrote:
Any GSL parties scheduled in the Raleigh area? I would love to go to one and would travel 50+ miles in order to go to one...in Durham atm.

I would love an OSL party even more though...anyone scheduling anything?


We did some GSL stuff in the past at RUaGamer and I was hardcore about showing up for TSL3 so yeah, we can get some people together for GSL. Maybe we can get a group together for finals? We can't really do regular season stuff often since they're only open late on the weekends, so bleh. They've never clocked me in for streaming TSL3/GSL/NASL/etc though, so I'd assume that as long as people are OK with buying snacks/drinks, we can get away with streaming GSL on the big screen no problem with however many people want to show up.
what
Zip!
Profile Joined October 2010
31 Posts
July 12 2011 15:14 GMT
#60
From the GOMtv schedule it looks like the Code S finals will start on Friday, July 29th at 11:10 PM. Let's meet at RUaGamer to watch NesTea put another trophy on his shelf (you know it's going to happen).
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g9000
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos524
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 46m
Online Event
2h 46m
FEL
7h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.