• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9643 users

NYC LAN #5 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 19:12:40
May 07 2010 19:12 GMT
#61
I am tentative, who would want to blaze beforehand?
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 07 2010 19:40 GMT
#62
On May 08 2010 04:12 Rotodyne wrote:
I am tentative, who would want to blaze beforehand?

Blazing before NYC LAN is a fucking must (it's a tradition between a select few) ^^
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
May 07 2010 19:46 GMT
#63
Im tentative. i have a low chance of going though
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
May 07 2010 19:49 GMT
#64
On May 08 2010 04:40 Amnesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2010 04:12 Rotodyne wrote:
I am tentative, who would want to blaze beforehand?

Blazing before NYC LAN is a fucking must (it's a tradition between a select few) ^^


Good to hear
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 07 2010 20:03 GMT
#65
On May 08 2010 04:40 Amnesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2010 04:12 Rotodyne wrote:
I am tentative, who would want to blaze beforehand?

Blazing before NYC LAN is a fucking must (it's a tradition between a select few) ^^




I am dissapoint.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Kibibit
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1551 Posts
May 07 2010 20:16 GMT
#66
I'm in, barring emergency.
R.I.P. 우정호 || Do probes dream of psionic sheep?
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 07 2010 20:20 GMT
#67
Nice nice
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 07 2010 20:21 GMT
#68
Hmm updated the list. By any chance, please let me know if you are not on it.
shadowarmy75
Profile Joined April 2010
United States8 Posts
May 07 2010 23:05 GMT
#69
I am tentative

Also, Manhattan would be cool.
SilentCrono
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1420 Posts
May 08 2010 02:32 GMT
#70
I am tentative.
♞ Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse. ♞
Midnight)Sun
Profile Joined January 2003
United States256 Posts
May 08 2010 02:52 GMT
#71
I am tentative as well.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 08 2010 07:16 GMT
#72
List updated
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 08 2010 07:22 GMT
#73
It seems like there are 16 votes for Manhattan. If you votes yes, where are some good PC cafe's we could play at? Please let us know! And consider the parking as well for some people.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 09 2010 02:29 GMT
#74
On May 08 2010 16:22 Amnesia wrote:
It seems like there are 16 votes for Manhattan. If you votes yes, where are some good PC cafe's we could play at? Please let us know! And consider the parking as well for some people.


The one we did last time?
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
ThatsNoMoon
Profile Joined March 2010
Mexico344 Posts
May 09 2010 03:54 GMT
#75
I am confirmed.
Also, I can provide the sweet sweet sensi, so long as it isn't that many people.
Got neurosis from Artosis cause you bunker rushed my heart GG baby, lets go crazy cause the game's about to start
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 09 2010 05:46 GMT
#76
On May 09 2010 12:54 ThatsNoMoon wrote:
I am confirmed.
Also, I can provide the sweet sweet sensi, so long as it isn't that many people.

<3 you
SixSongs
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Poland1455 Posts
May 09 2010 05:47 GMT
#77
You put me as confirmed. But I just stated in my post that I'm in my late 20s and I may scare some Asian kids of. I don't know if its ok if I show up? Is it?
The Prince of DroneS
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 09 2010 05:56 GMT
#78
On May 09 2010 14:47 SixSongs wrote:
You put me as confirmed. But I just stated in my post that I'm in my late 20s and I may scare some Asian kids of. I don't know if its ok if I show up? Is it?

LOL the average age is like 18-19, and micronesia came last time and he's a teacher iirc. I mean why would we be scared/! :D
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
May 09 2010 19:31 GMT
#79
Put me as confirmed. I buy liquor, deal?
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
May 09 2010 19:39 GMT
#80
Oh my... that's a big big age gap... I wonder how liquor is going to work.... I thought we would all possibly go out and drink afterwards (or before) but then I noticed there's Pokebunny who's like 14... I mean we COULD give him a drink or two without telling anyone or... give him some milk... =/
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC492
Rex99
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 492
Rex 99
UpATreeSC 96
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 43
Codebar 13
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 19
Rock 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1291
Dendi785
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
x6flipin271
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3445
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu450
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1692
byalli464
B2W.Neo376
ceh9370
KnowMe120
QueenE83
Trikslyr35
Chillindude23
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3473
League of Legends
• TFBlade1055
Other Games
• imaqtpie719
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 33m
OSC
19h 33m
Stellar Fest
19h 33m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.