• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:55
CEST 20:55
KST 03:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9275 users

NYC LAN #5 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
May 09 2010 20:03 GMT
#81
Or he could go home for his bed time? We don't have to take everyone drinking. It's a personal choice anyways, a lot of people aren't fans of drinking anyway.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 09 2010 20:48 GMT
#82
o hay murderotica!
mavz
Profile Joined February 2010
United States36 Posts
May 09 2010 22:05 GMT
#83
i'd probably show up too :D
1v5
[NyC]HoBbes
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States803 Posts
May 09 2010 22:44 GMT
#84
I am tentative
Where'er you walk cool gales shall fan the glade
funnybananaman
Profile Joined April 2009
United States830 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 00:35:57
May 10 2010 00:35 GMT
#85
On May 10 2010 05:03 Murderotica wrote:
Or he could go home for his bed time? We don't have to take everyone drinking. It's a personal choice anyways, a lot of people aren't fans of drinking anyway.

id be down for a 40 or something with my fellow bw players but where exactly were you planning on drinking? not exactly old enough for a bar ^^

also mavz: mavs fan? :D
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 01:39:57
May 10 2010 01:38 GMT
#86
On May 09 2010 14:47 SixSongs wrote:
You put me as confirmed. But I just stated in my post that I'm in my late 20s and I may scare some Asian kids of. I don't know if its ok if I show up? Is it?

I'm not asian. ;o

On May 10 2010 04:39 QuickStriker wrote:
Oh my... that's a big big age gap... I wonder how liquor is going to work.... I thought we would all possibly go out and drink afterwards (or before) but then I noticed there's Pokebunny who's like 14... I mean we COULD give him a drink or two without telling anyone or... give him some milk... =/

How condescending can you get? You guys can drink all you want in my presence for all I care, if you go to a bar it'll probably be at the end of the day/night anyways. Even if I was of age, I don't see the need to drink to enjoy the social atmosphere, at least for myself.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
May 10 2010 02:48 GMT
#87
On May 10 2010 05:03 Murderotica wrote:
Or he could go home for his bed time? We don't have to take everyone drinking. It's a personal choice anyways, a lot of people aren't fans of drinking anyway.

since when did you live in nyc? =]
Moderatorsloppy little slug
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
May 10 2010 02:54 GMT
#88
I have a really cute Asian girlfriend / sister / friend. Should I bring her?
Yes.


Haha wasn't expecting that as i read. Made me lol
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
May 10 2010 03:11 GMT
#89
On May 10 2010 10:38 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2010 14:47 SixSongs wrote:
You put me as confirmed. But I just stated in my post that I'm in my late 20s and I may scare some Asian kids of. I don't know if its ok if I show up? Is it?

I'm not asian. ;o

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 04:39 QuickStriker wrote:
Oh my... that's a big big age gap... I wonder how liquor is going to work.... I thought we would all possibly go out and drink afterwards (or before) but then I noticed there's Pokebunny who's like 14... I mean we COULD give him a drink or two without telling anyone or... give him some milk... =/

How condescending can you get? You guys can drink all you want in my presence for all I care, if you go to a bar it'll probably be at the end of the day/night anyways. Even if I was of age, I don't see the need to drink to enjoy the social atmosphere, at least for myself.

WTF why are you so young? WTF is wrong with you?

Lol yea... there are legit concerns with having people under 21 but he didn't describe them very well :p

And to repeat nobody try to make me buy booze for them ;(
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 10 2010 04:33 GMT
#90
On May 10 2010 11:48 intrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 05:03 Murderotica wrote:
Or he could go home for his bed time? We don't have to take everyone drinking. It's a personal choice anyways, a lot of people aren't fans of drinking anyway.

since when did you live in nyc? =]

haha some of us (myself included) live in NJ but going to NYC takes no longer than an hour
Zeroes
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 04:41:36
May 10 2010 04:39 GMT
#91
On May 10 2010 12:11 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 10:38 Pokebunny wrote:
On May 09 2010 14:47 SixSongs wrote:
You put me as confirmed. But I just stated in my post that I'm in my late 20s and I may scare some Asian kids of. I don't know if its ok if I show up? Is it?

I'm not asian. ;o

On May 10 2010 04:39 QuickStriker wrote:
Oh my... that's a big big age gap... I wonder how liquor is going to work.... I thought we would all possibly go out and drink afterwards (or before) but then I noticed there's Pokebunny who's like 14... I mean we COULD give him a drink or two without telling anyone or... give him some milk... =/

How condescending can you get? You guys can drink all you want in my presence for all I care, if you go to a bar it'll probably be at the end of the day/night anyways. Even if I was of age, I don't see the need to drink to enjoy the social atmosphere, at least for myself.

WTF why are you so young? WTF is wrong with you?

Lol yea... there are legit concerns with having people under 21 but he didn't describe them very well :p

And to repeat nobody try to make me buy booze for them ;(


just leave them alcohol-less for the night I got caught buying alcohol for underage already
Check out my SC Lan pics Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bunk.habit
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 10 2010 04:49 GMT
#92
We should have weekly dinner meetups like the DC group!
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
May 10 2010 05:16 GMT
#93
yea I'm surprised how popular the dinner meetups got around here. we had 9 people yesterday, just for a dinner. u guys need to try to get it going yo.
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 06:20:14
May 10 2010 06:19 GMT
#94
Problem is that NYC people live much farther away as a group. Also, NYC people are a lot more busy than DC people, I guess it's because there's so much more to do.

Another problem is the expenses. So expensive to go out and eat.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 10 2010 09:20 GMT
#95
On May 10 2010 15:19 Phelix wrote:
Problem is that NYC people live much farther away as a group. Also, NYC people are a lot more busy than DC people, I guess it's because there's so much more to do.

Another problem is the expenses. So expensive to go out and eat.

u mad?
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 10 2010 11:09 GMT
#96
On May 10 2010 18:20 Amnesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 15:19 Phelix wrote:
Problem is that NYC people live much farther away as a group. Also, NYC people are a lot more busy than DC people, I guess it's because there's so much more to do.

Another problem is the expenses. So expensive to go out and eat.

u mad?


HOW MAD
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
deo.deo
Profile Joined April 2010
135 Posts
May 10 2010 15:43 GMT
#97
I'm just going to abuse this thread, but is anyone playing sc2 in the NY area?
well if you want to make a game or two just add me deo.nydeo
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 10 2010 16:16 GMT
#98
On May 10 2010 20:09 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 18:20 Amnesia wrote:
On May 10 2010 15:19 Phelix wrote:
Problem is that NYC people live much farther away as a group. Also, NYC people are a lot more busy than DC people, I guess it's because there's so much more to do.

Another problem is the expenses. So expensive to go out and eat.

u mad?


HOW MAD


ze. I know the DotA/HoN thread is just a cesspool of these memes.

On another note, still trying to find a LAN center in Manhattan. Hesitant to use Chinatown because it's shady.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 10 2010 16:19 GMT
#99
On May 11 2010 01:16 Phelix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 20:09 Pokebunny wrote:
On May 10 2010 18:20 Amnesia wrote:
On May 10 2010 15:19 Phelix wrote:
Problem is that NYC people live much farther away as a group. Also, NYC people are a lot more busy than DC people, I guess it's because there's so much more to do.

Another problem is the expenses. So expensive to go out and eat.

u mad?


HOW MAD


ze. I know the DotA/HoN thread is just a cesspool of these memes.

On another note, still trying to find a LAN center in Manhattan. Hesitant to use Chinatown because it's shady.


I seriously think the one we went to last time was fine other than pcs crashing which won't happen still I bet.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
May 10 2010 16:32 GMT
#100
On May 07 2010 06:05 TheMango wrote:
put me down as tentative. Flushing is a bit far for me, would be better if it was Manhattan.


Put me on the tentative list
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1151
Liquid`Hasu783
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV253
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 5m
Stellar Fest
18h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.