• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9501 users

NYC LAN #5 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 06 2010 18:27 GMT
#21
On May 07 2010 03:22 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2010 03:21 Amnesia wrote:
On May 07 2010 02:46 Zeroes wrote:
omg i will show up i go to icon from time to time

but yea you should hold it off till after june 27 which is the release dates for sc2

hey we'll have more LANs don't worry!!!


I thought the release date was JULY 27th?

yeah I know. I am just saying this won't be the only LAN. We will have a LAN before SC2's release and after. Anyways, list will be updated in a bit.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 06 2010 18:54 GMT
#22
I've got a retail HoN acc Phelix if you wanna pwn some pubs there =o
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
May 06 2010 19:08 GMT
#23
put me down for tentative
the courage to be a lazy bum
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 19:16:27
May 06 2010 19:15 GMT
#24
We should totally play HoN if we have enough players. I need to prove to Amnesia that I am a good player and that the only reason why I suck is because of the 30% packet loss that is caused by the school's firewall, which means that I can't last hit effectively.

So, how much do you guys think I can eat? Amnesia and masami.sc cannot answer this question.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
deo.deo
Profile Joined April 2010
135 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 19:37:04
May 06 2010 19:36 GMT
#25
I played some sc:bw games at this place with a friend
http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/12035077/new_york_ny/web_2_zone.html

its clean and a good location. I have an asien wife does that count as well? ;p

edit: not willing to share her tho...
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
May 06 2010 19:42 GMT
#26
I'd be down for some hon.
the courage to be a lazy bum
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 06 2010 20:10 GMT
#27
Web2Zone is closed, unfortunately.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
deo.deo
Profile Joined April 2010
135 Posts
May 06 2010 20:30 GMT
#28
On May 07 2010 05:10 Phelix wrote:
Web2Zone is closed, unfortunately.


damn :/
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 06 2010 20:51 GMT
#29
On May 07 2010 04:36 deo.deo wrote:
I played some sc:bw games at this place with a friend
http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/12035077/new_york_ny/web_2_zone.html

its clean and a good location. I have an asien wife does that count as well? ;p

edit: not willing to share her tho...

Haha are you confirmed or tentative? That is the most important.

Is your wife hot? jkjk
deo.deo
Profile Joined April 2010
135 Posts
May 06 2010 20:59 GMT
#30
tentative for now not sure whats going on that weekend.
of course shes hot she is asian!
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
May 06 2010 21:02 GMT
#31
Hm... last day of school is the day before that for me and I'm playing golf Friday afternoon so I probably won't play Saturday so... tentatively yes.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
May 06 2010 21:05 GMT
#32
put me down as tentative. Flushing is a bit far for me, would be better if it was Manhattan.
Moderator
Zeroes
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
May 06 2010 21:13 GMT
#33

I thought the release date was JULY 27th?


yea you are right
Check out my SC Lan pics Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bunk.habit
NeVeR
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1352 Posts
May 06 2010 21:14 GMT
#34
Hell yeah. Put me down as confirmed. PLEASE do not change the location to Manhattan though. Parking is impossible to find there.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 06 2010 21:34 GMT
#35
On May 07 2010 06:14 NeVeR wrote:
Hell yeah. Put me down as confirmed. PLEASE do not change the location to Manhattan though. Parking is impossible to find there.


Fuck yo parking.

Just take public transportation~!~!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
May 06 2010 21:44 GMT
#36
Unless your going shopping, take the subway instead.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 06 2010 21:47 GMT
#37
Even if you are changing the location to Manhattan, where would you want to go? We tried the Korean town in Manhattan one, didn't work at all because we had to keep finding PCs that won't crash.

That's what I wrote down as a con for hosting in Manhattan, parking is impossible to find there.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 06 2010 22:38 GMT
#38
On May 07 2010 06:47 Phelix wrote:
Even if you are changing the location to Manhattan, where would you want to go? We tried the Korean town in Manhattan one, didn't work at all because we had to keep finding PCs that won't crash.

That's what I wrote down as a con for hosting in Manhattan, parking is impossible to find there.


I seriously doubt their pcs will still crash by this point, it's been 5 months.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Cauld
Profile Joined February 2010
United States350 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 22:58:36
May 06 2010 22:51 GMT
#39
I'm considering coming, I have to get the courage to go meet people I don't know at all. I'm also late 20s so that makes me feel a little stranger about it all. But, I do have a hot asian wife. She probably won't want to go though.

So put me down for tentative, I guess. Also, I'm terrible at BW, but i'm down for a good time.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 23:10:38
May 06 2010 23:10 GMT
#40
On May 07 2010 07:51 Cauld wrote:
I'm considering coming, I have to get the courage to go meet people I don't know at all. I'm also late 20s so that makes me feel a little stranger about it all. But, I do have a hot asian wife. She probably won't want to go though.

So put me down for tentative, I guess. Also, I'm terrible at BW, but i'm down for a good time.

Eh I'm middle 20s and pokebunny is like 4 so we have some variety :p
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft276
ViBE145
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1825
Artosis 620
Shuttle 544
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever701
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5649
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam597
JimRising 545
C9.Mang0208
Maynarde125
ArmadaUGS72
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen130
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 45m
Stellar Fest
12h 45m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.