• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9023 users

NYC LAN #5 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-26 00:49:07
June 26 2010 00:47 GMT
#181
Yeah I am pretty much confirmed as going.

Starting at 11am or 1pm?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
June 26 2010 00:55 GMT
#182
I guess it will be 1PM, since Amnesia did not respond back to me.

Dinner locations could be the BBQ a block away or Picnic Garden (11 Blocks away)?

Bringing my HoN installer along with SC. Also you could probably watch a stream of the games using various stream sites.

Bring cameras, because I didn't get pics from the last LAN.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Itzeddiieee
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)787 Posts
June 26 2010 01:14 GMT
#183
wow, i live so close from there.

gahh i have to go to church lol
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
June 26 2010 01:28 GMT
#184
itzeddieee: all day??
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
June 26 2010 01:31 GMT
#185
mmm ill c if i can make this one

sounds liek a lot of fun
Forever Young
Itzeddiieee
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)787 Posts
June 26 2010 01:37 GMT
#186
I do volunteer work from 10 to 6. Then, i'm pretty much exhausted

micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
June 26 2010 01:37 GMT
#187
On June 26 2010 10:37 Itzeddiieee wrote:
I do volunteer work from 10 to 6. Then, i'm pretty much exhausted


Oh ok... I thought you meant you were just going for a 1 hour ceremony or something... no prob.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
June 26 2010 02:56 GMT
#188
Question: I'll probably be driving from far far away.... what's the parking in that area? As long as I secure a long time parking, I won't have any problems coming. Since we might be there for hours and hours, i don't want to go back and forward only to realize I gotta go every hour or so to put in more quarters... if possible, I would like parking that I can just put and not worry till end of event. So reply asap for this.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 26 2010 03:03 GMT
#189
99.9% chance I'm coming now. See you all tomorrow
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Itzeddiieee
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)787 Posts
June 26 2010 03:22 GMT
#190
Just go around 2~4 blocks away from northern into like 35th, 33rd ave and you should be able to find a street parking area.

Or theres a huge parking space near main. You'll need to pay though
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
June 26 2010 03:45 GMT
#191
Oh, parking, there's free parking around usually. No one seems to have found a problem last time finding free parking.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
June 26 2010 03:52 GMT
#192
Yes the sidestreets across the street from the place we are going to has parking albeit a bit tight.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
June 26 2010 04:22 GMT
#193
Umm... I have no clue where 35th 33rd ave or free parking area is... like is there a google map or picture of the location so I have a sense of where I can park (for free if possible since I like free) all day? I don't even mind walking a bit as long as the parking is good to park for a while. Thanks!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24800 Posts
June 26 2010 04:31 GMT
#194
On June 26 2010 13:22 QuickStriker wrote:
Umm... I have no clue where 35th 33rd ave or free parking area is... like is there a google map or picture of the location so I have a sense of where I can park (for free if possible since I like free) all day? I don't even mind walking a bit as long as the parking is good to park for a while. Thanks!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=158-14 Northern Blvd Flushing, NY 11358-1629&sll=40.793608,-73.520717&sspn=0.012655,0.01929&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=158-14 Northern Blvd, Queens, New York 11358&ll=40.764125,-73.805573&spn=0.003165,0.004823&t=h&z=18

Basically anywhere north of Northern Blvd but some of those streets are one way so be careful.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 26 2010 16:33 GMT
#195
Gonna be a little late, just leaving now but mom is driving me.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
ThatsNoMoon
Profile Joined March 2010
Mexico344 Posts
June 26 2010 16:37 GMT
#196
yooooo dudes...
i just fuckin woke up
terrible hangover


not gonna make it

kibibits im gonna pm you, if anyone there is reading this plz let him know i PMd him.
Got neurosis from Artosis cause you bunker rushed my heart GG baby, lets go crazy cause the game's about to start
Blixy213
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States360 Posts
June 26 2010 17:05 GMT
#197
So, im here, but nobody else is, just a bunch of people playing L4D. Halp.
#1 sKyHigh and MorroW fan. "Should have stayed in the bush, bush reaper."
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-14 05:29:00
June 26 2010 17:07 GMT
#198
I am there right now, wearing a crucial memory hog shirt. It has a pig on it, not very hard to miss.

+ Show Spoiler +
I am inside now: Phone # is
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Kibibit
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1551 Posts
June 26 2010 17:12 GMT
#199
I am literally on the train there as I post this. i'll be a touch late, but i'll be there
R.I.P. 우정호 || Do probes dream of psionic sheep?
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-26 17:35:54
June 26 2010 17:30 GMT
#200
I'm now departing from home at this moment as soon as the message is over from Staten Island. Should take around 40 minutes to an hour since it only takes about 10 (7 if i speed) to arrive at Brooklyn. I looked at the map and I hope it's accurate... I'm going to park somewhere in the residential areas like some have mentioned so see ya there in an hour-ish!

*Edit* Actually I didn't eat lunch yet and I'm very hungry since I only ate ONE SINGLE donut for breakfast... so I might get like a couple of double cheezburgerz from McDonalds before arriving.... I realize there's one near the area and so is near my house so hmm....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft375
CranKy Ducklings1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft375
CosmosSc2 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2090
Artosis 621
Shuttle 564
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever689
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox448
Other Games
summit1g7500
JimRising 573
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde136
ViBE116
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 5m
Stellar Fest
12h 5m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.