• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7631 users

[R] Anyone in the Ottawa Area? - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
rwan
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada68 Posts
May 08 2010 22:34 GMT
#81
In a city called Ottawa born and raised.
On StarCraft where I spend most of my days.
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxing all cool.
And pwning some noobs outside of the school.
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good.
They started out-microing me in my neighborhood.
I got into one little fight and I got scared.
...
blah blah blah
I'm too lazy to continue.
...But the parasites say NO!
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
May 09 2010 04:07 GMT
#82
She said "youre moving in with a Z player goin out to lost temple"
I whistle for an ovie and when it creeped near
the carapace was slimy and had the overmind in his ears!
If anything I could say that this Z was cheesy
but I thought naaah forget
Go home (dodge the 'sairs!!!)

I spawned into the map at about 7 or 8
I yelled to the ovie go home , I'll upgrade you later!
Looked at my hatchery I was finally there
to sit on my throne
as the prince Stephen Harper
Each day gets better : )
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 09 2010 05:08 GMT
#83
On May 09 2010 06:05 ella_guru wrote:
Show nested quote +
it should hurt.


It does!!!

Haha, just let me know when you already, I'm fine with next week. Now that we are on the subject and I know you know stuff about SC, you can help me out!

-What is a good response as T to the 2 hatch muta? Is it just good marine micro? I'm seeing this alot on MP and with the ridges at the nat it's just rolling me.

I'll let you know the key to defeating a 2 hatching player, but not just yet. All in good time, my friend, all in good time.

I'm gonna have some time to play this week, finally!

I guess I'm just looking at the positives of losing to Duke.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
May 09 2010 07:08 GMT
#84
WHO THE DUKE!? How'd it happen? We'll never know... Anyway a good response to 2 hatch muta is FE 2rax engineering (after stim starts) and you just need many turrets with good placement, maybe even a third rax. It's not like D to C have Jaedong micro anyway.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 09 2010 21:19 GMT
#85
You should see the games. There's a reason his ass hurts.

I don't have jaedong micro, but, really, it wasn't needed.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-10 01:57:20
May 10 2010 01:56 GMT
#86
On May 10 2010 06:19 Impervious wrote:
You should see the games. There's a reason his ass hurts.

I don't have jaedong micro, but, really, it wasn't needed.....


No it was not!


Also bum , not ass. There's children about and I use text to voice since my eyesight is gone.
Each day gets better : )
TheLardyGooser
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada145 Posts
May 10 2010 03:22 GMT
#87
WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON IN HERE.

I walk in and Ella is all over the place, Impervious is threatening everyone, the Los is trying for first place and only Cake is even close to keeping it real.

There was once a dream that was the Ottawa Starcraft Association (a name promptly [and aptly] vetoed by Ella), and it is in shambles. All this SC2 business is going to your heads, and I can't stand for it, no I WON'T stand for it.

Ella and I are currently in talks and I can assure you there will be a gathering for OSL finals. Whether it is a LAN or not, whether it will have an Ottawa Starleague Sanctioned tourney, or even its whereabouts, is far from clear.

But on Saturday the 22nd nerds will gather.

The Goose.

Oh the memories
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=107460
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104884
"Dust bit makes mountains"
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
May 10 2010 03:44 GMT
#88
On May 09 2010 13:07 ella_guru wrote:
She said "youre moving in with a Z player goin out to lost temple"
I whistle for an ovie and when it creeped near
the carapace was slimy and had the overmind in his ears!
If anything I could say that this Z was cheesy
but I thought naaah forget
Go home (dodge the 'sairs!!!)

I spawned into the map at about 7 or 8
I yelled to the ovie go home , I'll upgrade you later!
Looked at my hatchery I was finally there
to sit on my throne
as the prince Stephen Harper

ELLL EMMM EFFF AYYYY OHHHHHHHHH this is funny shit man, especially the ending, whats with you and HARPER!! lol
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
May 10 2010 03:54 GMT
#89
On May 10 2010 12:22 TheLardyGooser wrote:
WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON IN HERE.

I walk in and Ella is all over the place, Impervious is threatening everyone, the Los is trying for first place and only Cake is even close to keeping it real.

There was once a dream that was the Ottawa Starcraft Association (a name promptly [and aptly] vetoed by Ella), and it is in shambles. All this SC2 business is going to your heads, and I can't stand for it, no I WON'T stand for it.

Ella and I are currently in talks and I can assure you there will be a gathering for OSL finals. Whether it is a LAN or not, whether it will have an Ottawa Starleague Sanctioned tourney, or even its whereabouts, is far from clear.

But on Saturday the 22nd nerds will gather.

The Goose.

Oh the memories
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=107460
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104884

SICKKK
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
May 10 2010 06:50 GMT
#90
On May 10 2010 12:22 TheLardyGooser wrote:
WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON IN HERE.

I walk in and Ella is all over the place, Impervious is threatening everyone, the Los is trying for first place and only Cake is even close to keeping it real.

There was once a dream that was the Ottawa Starcraft Association (a name promptly [and aptly] vetoed by Ella), and it is in shambles. All this SC2 business is going to your heads, and I can't stand for it, no I WON'T stand for it.

Ella and I are currently in talks and I can assure you there will be a gathering for OSL finals. Whether it is a LAN or not, whether it will have an Ottawa Starleague Sanctioned tourney, or even its whereabouts, is far from clear.

But on Saturday the 22nd nerds will gather.

The Goose.

Oh the memories
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=107460
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104884




good to hear
Imperfex
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada5 Posts
May 10 2010 20:56 GMT
#91
Mang, I miss this thread for a couple of days and suddenly people are talking about LAN parties and such on the 22nd. Good thing I didn't decide to give it a miss for a couple of weeks.

I am down for gathering, even if just to chill and talk nerdy to people.
rwan
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada68 Posts
May 10 2010 21:37 GMT
#92
I live near Greenboro. Anyone live close to that area?
...But the parasites say NO!
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 10 2010 21:49 GMT
#93
this close enough?
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Horrde
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada302 Posts
May 10 2010 23:48 GMT
#94
Nepean here, reporting in. If anyone wants to add me, go ahead. Shen.confed
TheLardyGooser
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada145 Posts
May 11 2010 04:15 GMT
#95
On May 11 2010 06:49 Impervious wrote:
this close enough?


This thread is about Ottawa not Brampton.

Just sayin...
"Dust bit makes mountains"
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
May 11 2010 04:34 GMT
#96
Me am ottawa user. Been playing sc2 pretty hardcore and might wanna game with some fellow ottawa-sc nerds sometime soon :D
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
May 11 2010 06:48 GMT
#97
On May 11 2010 13:34 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
Me am ottawa user. Been playing sc2 pretty hardcore and might wanna game with some fellow ottawa-sc nerds sometime soon :D



Prodigal son FTL!!
Each day gets better : )
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
May 11 2010 16:16 GMT
#98
On May 11 2010 08:48 Horrde wrote:
Nepean here, reporting in. If anyone wants to add me, go ahead. Shen.confed


haha ryan did you move or something? I thought you lived in orleans. I live in nepean now too xD

BTW Justus what's with your massive hardon for Stephen Harper LOL
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Sherbople
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada158 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 20:30:08
May 11 2010 17:52 GMT
#99
Cool, I'm glad to see some interest. There are some people only interested in playing SC and some only interested in SC2. There also seems like theres a bunch of you who know each other well

@impervious - you msged me in game when i was afk, but i dont have your id, so i couldn't add you. What's your ID?

there's a bunch of people here who haven't emailed me. In order for us to have a coordinate group of people, we need some way to communicate with everyone. I figure email is the easiest, since not everyone checks this thread, or is on TL every day.

@Horrde - I'll add you on bnet, since i have your id, just to tell you to email me, haha

TheLardyGooser seems to be organizing a SC gathering of some kind. It won't be SC2 related, however. I know some people refuse to play SC2, and that's fine.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 11 2010 19:08 GMT
#100
I'm Impervious.geegee on SC2.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5159
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15m
Patches Events
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 15m
OSC
13h 15m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.