• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7723 users

[R] Anyone in the Ottawa Area? - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
bloodynose
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada44 Posts
May 08 2010 00:57 GMT
#61
Ignoring a huge TL meetup, someone around the riverside area get something together soon since there are like 10 of us!
Uguu
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
May 08 2010 01:17 GMT
#62
On May 08 2010 07:43 ella_guru wrote:
Seconding Purinds choices, though I dont know wtf SIMONOU is, so he can just .... he's on probation of cool.


Noone knows him, that's why he's so cool. He is a man of mystery. Oooh sooo dreaaaamy *swoons*
Trucy Wright is hot
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 08 2010 01:35 GMT
#63
On May 08 2010 07:30 Purind wrote:
Off the top of my head, there are only 3 cool people: Storklos[OU], Thratur and simon[OU]. Everyone else is terrible. Impervious may try to tell you otherwise but he's a noob lol, so don't listen to him or your brain will blow up


Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you lose to that noob at Tufts? And, somehow, my only win in the CSL is against Tufts? I mean, we can assume that the whole team is terrible, since they couldn't even make the playoffs after starting 6-0..... And you lost to them?

Oh, and then there was that BGH FFA game we had a while ago, where you had to hide in your base like a pussy, and it still didn't work against me?

Yea. Fucking noob.

PS - Just got bumped into platinum in Beta. BOOYAH!
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
s_86
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States191 Posts
May 08 2010 02:23 GMT
#64
On May 08 2010 10:17 Purind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2010 07:43 ella_guru wrote:
Seconding Purinds choices, though I dont know wtf SIMONOU is, so he can just .... he's on probation of cool.


Noone knows him, that's why he's so cool. He is a man of mystery. Oooh sooo dreaaaamy *swoons*


I'm Simon!!
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 04:23:42
May 08 2010 04:23 GMT
#65
On May 08 2010 10:35 Impervious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2010 07:30 Purind wrote:
Off the top of my head, there are only 3 cool people: Storklos[OU], Thratur and simon[OU]. Everyone else is terrible. Impervious may try to tell you otherwise but he's a noob lol, so don't listen to him or your brain will blow up


Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you lose to that noob at Tufts? And, somehow, my only win in the CSL is against Tufts? I mean, we can assume that the whole team is terrible, since they couldn't even make the playoffs after starting 6-0..... And you lost to them?

Oh, and then there was that BGH FFA game we had a while ago, where you had to hide in your base like a pussy, and it still didn't work against me?

Yea. Fucking noob.

PS - Just got bumped into platinum in Beta. BOOYAH!


Nobody likes a brag.

Los is god. How many OSLs have you won?

Not any.

none.

not one.



Hi simon!! You are quite the swooner ^_^^_^_^
Each day gets better : )
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 04:51:50
May 08 2010 04:51 GMT
#66
On May 08 2010 07:43 ella_guru wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

PEOPLE IN OTTAWA!?

Seconding Purinds choices, though I dont know wtf SIMONOU is, so he can just .... he's on probation of cool.


But wtf, how can you not know we are here!? THERE IS A DUDE WITH CAKE!

[image loading]


Nearl and I moved but shit here is pretty suitable to lan up mad nerd stylez. The legend lives on.

But seriously, I'm pretty sure I got banned twice promoting and hyping ottawa lan stuff. .. . . Was it all in vein? Vain? Vane? Veyn?


so.. When is the lan young sir!
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Sherbople
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada158 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 07:36:28
May 08 2010 07:22 GMT
#67
OK so first of all, not interested in only assembling the best of the best. Dont care about what league you're in, dont care about how many OSLs you've won, dont care what team you're on, don't care how many posts you have. All I'm interested in if there's a passion to set up some motherducking get togethers.

Horrible human beings I do care about though, so if (censored) doesnt work out, then we'll come up with something else. I haven't been in the SC scene, and I'm only getting into the SC2 scene recently, as of the past 3 months or so. I dont want to hear about your grudges between eachother, but am only interested in setting up some sort of friendly arrangement where we can get together, eat pizza, drink beer (maybe) and play/watch some sc2.

As for assembling mad nerd style, that exactly what I'm talking about. There's nothing wrong with being a nerdling! Especially with the pizza upgrade. I'm so down with setting something up if we can find the place for it, and the interest.

Again, email me if you want to be included in our get togethers. (my email is in the OP)
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 07:53:29
May 08 2010 07:46 GMT
#68
Bump! signup people.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Thratur
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada917 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 09:27:34
May 08 2010 09:14 GMT
#69
Sadly, I only play BW and hate SC2 so I won't sign up to anything SC2 related.

12 years of awesomeness won't disappear like that! I refuse!

However, if you want to get destroyed by the might of my BW skill, or get some cake, I'm not against it
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
May 08 2010 09:30 GMT
#70
Holy shit where are the SC:BW players SC2 is like wc3 for the handicapped... It's nice to see many people in Ottawa though. Storklos so BM, I will manner pylon the map with hate mail toward you tomorrow against DUKE!
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 14:58:52
May 08 2010 14:55 GMT
#71
On May 08 2010 16:22 Sherbople wrote:
OK so first of all, not interested in only assembling the best of the best. Dont care about what league you're in, dont care about how many OSLs you've won, dont care what team you're on, don't care how many posts you have. All I'm interested in if there's a passion to set up some motherducking get togethers.

Horrible human beings I do care about though, so if (censored) doesnt work out, then we'll come up with something else. I haven't been in the SC scene, and I'm only getting into the SC2 scene recently, as of the past 3 months or so. I dont want to hear about your grudges between eachother, but am only interested in setting up some sort of friendly arrangement where we can get together, eat pizza, drink beer (maybe) and play/watch some sc2.

As for assembling mad nerd style, that exactly what I'm talking about. There's nothing wrong with being a nerdling! Especially with the pizza upgrade. I'm so down with setting something up if we can find the place for it, and the interest.

Again, email me if you want to be included in our get togethers. (my email is in the OP)



We've all played together and were just having some jabs at each other mang! We're all friends

Again , there is definitely the interest, we've done 3 of them in the past always with 10-20+ people . We have a big tournament and just dick around and see who can do the most BMs.

I'm pretty sure there are only like 3 'good' players, and the rest of us just slug it our D rank stylez.

You should care though, Chef won the golden mouse, and storklos gives lectures on Yu Gi Oh and I never know what he's talking about but it's fun to listen to.

Thratur, you will be sorely missed if you dont come : ( . Your BW skills are the hottest in the league. No one knows to expect from this guy, he can roll you with a touchpad if he wants. And beat battletoads. Have you ever tried that? That shit is harder than BW!

@ Draw - I still play BW exclusively.

[image loading]


Also, I just realized this is an SC2 thing. That's so </3. TheNearl (roomy) and Gooser (Ottawa SC enthusiast) both have keys , but I'm not overly into it. I'd stop by though.
Each day gets better : )
bloodynose
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada44 Posts
May 08 2010 15:25 GMT
#72
With this many people, it's not unreasonable that at a meetup or LAN or whatever people would also be playing BW.

We should have nerd versions of sports bar game nights but watch starleague instead :V
Uguu
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
May 08 2010 15:26 GMT
#73
I'm in Kingston... so something like this might be possible... Once a firmer date gets set I'll know for sure...
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 08 2010 15:39 GMT
#74
On May 08 2010 23:55 ella_guru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2010 16:22 Sherbople wrote:
OK so first of all, not interested in only assembling the best of the best. Dont care about what league you're in, dont care about how many OSLs you've won, dont care what team you're on, don't care how many posts you have. All I'm interested in if there's a passion to set up some motherducking get togethers.

Horrible human beings I do care about though, so if (censored) doesnt work out, then we'll come up with something else. I haven't been in the SC scene, and I'm only getting into the SC2 scene recently, as of the past 3 months or so. I dont want to hear about your grudges between eachother, but am only interested in setting up some sort of friendly arrangement where we can get together, eat pizza, drink beer (maybe) and play/watch some sc2.

As for assembling mad nerd style, that exactly what I'm talking about. There's nothing wrong with being a nerdling! Especially with the pizza upgrade. I'm so down with setting something up if we can find the place for it, and the interest.

Again, email me if you want to be included in our get togethers. (my email is in the OP)



We've all played together and were just having some jabs at each other mang! We're all friends

Again , there is definitely the interest, we've done 3 of them in the past always with 10-20+ people . We have a big tournament and just dick around and see who can do the most BMs.

I'm pretty sure there are only like 3 'good' players, and the rest of us just slug it our D rank stylez.

You should care though, Chef won the golden mouse, and storklos gives lectures on Yu Gi Oh and I never know what he's talking about but it's fun to listen to.

Thratur, you will be sorely missed if you dont come : ( . Your BW skills are the hottest in the league. No one knows to expect from this guy, he can roll you with a touchpad if he wants. And beat battletoads. Have you ever tried that? That shit is harder than BW!

@ Draw - I still play BW exclusively.

[image loading]


Also, I just realized this is an SC2 thing. That's so </3. TheNearl (roomy) and Gooser (Ottawa SC enthusiast) both have keys , but I'm not overly into it. I'd stop by though.

While I know that Ella's recent jab at me was because he's still sore from losing 2-0 vs me in a bo3 for Gooser's honor, tis true, we're not a bunch of assholes, it's all in fun.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
May 08 2010 15:42 GMT
#75
I will try and get a hold of beta keys and give them out during the lan.
Sherbople
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada158 Posts
May 08 2010 18:24 GMT
#76
WOW hah well my bad for misunderstanding, if you re-read it again, from someone's outside view - it looks like you guys were actually really pissed off at eachother! hahaha. But anyways, not sure who has emailed me yet or what, what anyone interested in getting together to watch/play sc/sc2 then let me know. I dont play SC, so we could have SC2 and SC games going at the same time. We just need space...
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 18:35:14
May 08 2010 18:31 GMT
#77
On May 09 2010 00:39 Impervious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2010 23:55 ella_guru wrote:
On May 08 2010 16:22 Sherbople wrote:
OK so first of all, not interested in only assembling the best of the best. Dont care about what league you're in, dont care about how many OSLs you've won, dont care what team you're on, don't care how many posts you have. All I'm interested in if there's a passion to set up some motherducking get togethers.

Horrible human beings I do care about though, so if (censored) doesnt work out, then we'll come up with something else. I haven't been in the SC scene, and I'm only getting into the SC2 scene recently, as of the past 3 months or so. I dont want to hear about your grudges between eachother, but am only interested in setting up some sort of friendly arrangement where we can get together, eat pizza, drink beer (maybe) and play/watch some sc2.

As for assembling mad nerd style, that exactly what I'm talking about. There's nothing wrong with being a nerdling! Especially with the pizza upgrade. I'm so down with setting something up if we can find the place for it, and the interest.

Again, email me if you want to be included in our get togethers. (my email is in the OP)



We've all played together and were just having some jabs at each other mang! We're all friends

Again , there is definitely the interest, we've done 3 of them in the past always with 10-20+ people . We have a big tournament and just dick around and see who can do the most BMs.

I'm pretty sure there are only like 3 'good' players, and the rest of us just slug it our D rank stylez.

You should care though, Chef won the golden mouse, and storklos gives lectures on Yu Gi Oh and I never know what he's talking about but it's fun to listen to.

Thratur, you will be sorely missed if you dont come : ( . Your BW skills are the hottest in the league. No one knows to expect from this guy, he can roll you with a touchpad if he wants. And beat battletoads. Have you ever tried that? That shit is harder than BW!

@ Draw - I still play BW exclusively.

[image loading]


Also, I just realized this is an SC2 thing. That's so </3. TheNearl (roomy) and Gooser (Ottawa SC enthusiast) both have keys , but I'm not overly into it. I'd stop by though.

While I know that Ella's recent jab at me was because he's still sore from losing 2-0 vs me in a bo3 for Gooser's honor, tis true, we're not a bunch of assholes, it's all in fun.


Me bum hurts : ( (

Do you still play BW?


We need rematches!
Each day gets better : )
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
May 08 2010 18:40 GMT
#78
Id be down for the OSL, but the last time poor movie got skewled, and it's going to just happen again. I think im off out of town for the msl : ( . At least its 5 am and not 4 this season.
Each day gets better : )
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 08 2010 18:53 GMT
#79
On May 09 2010 03:31 ella_guru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2010 00:39 Impervious wrote:
On May 08 2010 23:55 ella_guru wrote:
On May 08 2010 16:22 Sherbople wrote:
OK so first of all, not interested in only assembling the best of the best. Dont care about what league you're in, dont care about how many OSLs you've won, dont care what team you're on, don't care how many posts you have. All I'm interested in if there's a passion to set up some motherducking get togethers.

Horrible human beings I do care about though, so if (censored) doesnt work out, then we'll come up with something else. I haven't been in the SC scene, and I'm only getting into the SC2 scene recently, as of the past 3 months or so. I dont want to hear about your grudges between eachother, but am only interested in setting up some sort of friendly arrangement where we can get together, eat pizza, drink beer (maybe) and play/watch some sc2.

As for assembling mad nerd style, that exactly what I'm talking about. There's nothing wrong with being a nerdling! Especially with the pizza upgrade. I'm so down with setting something up if we can find the place for it, and the interest.

Again, email me if you want to be included in our get togethers. (my email is in the OP)



We've all played together and were just having some jabs at each other mang! We're all friends

Again , there is definitely the interest, we've done 3 of them in the past always with 10-20+ people . We have a big tournament and just dick around and see who can do the most BMs.

I'm pretty sure there are only like 3 'good' players, and the rest of us just slug it our D rank stylez.

You should care though, Chef won the golden mouse, and storklos gives lectures on Yu Gi Oh and I never know what he's talking about but it's fun to listen to.

Thratur, you will be sorely missed if you dont come : ( . Your BW skills are the hottest in the league. No one knows to expect from this guy, he can roll you with a touchpad if he wants. And beat battletoads. Have you ever tried that? That shit is harder than BW!

@ Draw - I still play BW exclusively.

[image loading]


Also, I just realized this is an SC2 thing. That's so </3. TheNearl (roomy) and Gooser (Ottawa SC enthusiast) both have keys , but I'm not overly into it. I'd stop by though.

While I know that Ella's recent jab at me was because he's still sore from losing 2-0 vs me in a bo3 for Gooser's honor, tis true, we're not a bunch of assholes, it's all in fun.


Me bum hurts : ( (

Do you still play BW?


We need rematches!

It should hurt.

Of course I still play BW..... I mean, just last week, I was preparing an awesome ZvZ strat for my CSL game. Simon can vouch for me on how awesome it was.

Rematch? Bo5 this time? This time we can actually get 3 games in

It'll have to be next week sometime, I can't play worth shit on this computer..... I mean, I went 1-5 on SC2 because I can't micro worth shit right now, and we all know that SC2 takes next to no micro compared to BW.....

Then again..... Maybe you'll have a chance of winning a single game against me this way.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
ella_guru
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada1741 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 21:05:51
May 08 2010 21:05 GMT
#80
it should hurt.


It does!!!

Haha, just let me know when you already, I'm fine with next week. Now that we are on the subject and I know you know stuff about SC, you can help me out!

-What is a good response as T to the 2 hatch muta? Is it just good marine micro? I'm seeing this alot on MP and with the ridges at the nat it's just rolling me.
Each day gets better : )
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1097
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns40385
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt517
Mlord351
Khaldor285
Happy284
Hui .214
crisheroes50
Chillindude18
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
OSC
8h 54m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
21h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.