• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12447 users

[R] Anyone in the Ottawa Area? - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
phamou
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada193 Posts
May 06 2010 00:51 GMT
#21
I come from Montreal
Sherbople
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada158 Posts
May 06 2010 01:04 GMT
#22
So i'm glad so many of Ottawa sc2 people exist - anyone interested in playing a few games once BNET is up?
TeamImbalanced.tv
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada41 Posts
May 06 2010 01:37 GMT
#23
I'm in Australia now but will be back to Ottawa for the summer, for Ceramonial Gaurd.. be staying at Carleton.

Jokar.jokar is my ID, but im on aussi server atm.
Betagama
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada19 Posts
May 06 2010 01:49 GMT
#24
I live in Barrhaven, my tag is BetaGama.betagama

add me if you want
Imperfex
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada5 Posts
May 06 2010 02:09 GMT
#25
Dang, yo. I tried to find a SC:BW group here when I moved to Ottawa 3 years ago and no dice. But it's nice to see so many TL members in Ottawa.

(Long-time lurker, first time poster.)
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
May 06 2010 02:58 GMT
#26
Lets set up a sc2 lan soon ^__^
Mr.Larson
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada10 Posts
May 06 2010 03:59 GMT
#27
I live in Ontario. I don't live close enough to Ottawa for LAN but its nice to see fellow Ontarians here!


By the way.... I have a spare Beta Key for somebody. Just gotta be from Ontario and be the first to PM to get it!
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
May 06 2010 05:54 GMT
#28
Ottawa here, i really hope we can get another LAN for SCII Beta and even after that. Would be so fucking awesome!
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 06:00:48
May 06 2010 05:57 GMT
#29
We could try one out at my house. BUT. People would need to figure out a ton of things. It would be, bring your own, mouse/keyboard/computer/monitors/power cables/tables(LOL), and there are two seperate takeout places within ten minutes and one is about 30 seconds away. But yeah, anyone with a car, and the will power to bring enough tables. I have a basement with wide open space, drinking would be allowed. All cake's would be welcome. I also have a 42inch TV we could watch any finals on, whether it be MSL/OSL, or just the SCII LAN finalists. Haha. Just throwing this out there, if any of you guys have the resources. I have the exact same Modem that TheLardyGooser has btw.

Things I do have

Power bars, power outlets, big screen TV, 3 monitors total, 1 modem which may work if tested beforehand for how many sc2 clients could connect to it. 2 close by pizza/other restaurants, and 1 corner store about 35 seconds away (next door to the closest pizza place). One we would order from, the other you can do walk in specials, but they close rather early. 11pm if not mistaken.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
bloodynose
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada44 Posts
May 06 2010 13:26 GMT
#30
Where do most people live anyway? I'm used to all my friends living downtown and such but I remember from shoryuken forum ottawa meetups a lot of people lived pretty far out haha.

I used to live downtown, now I live around alta vista. I have a bike ;_;
Uguu
bellaisa
Profile Joined April 2010
United States117 Posts
May 06 2010 14:19 GMT
#31
I've been to Montreal, great strip clubs.
JaspluR
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia174 Posts
May 06 2010 14:33 GMT
#32
thought ottawa was in japan from the sound of its name
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
May 06 2010 16:06 GMT
#33
On May 06 2010 22:26 bloodynose wrote:
Where do most people live anyway? I'm used to all my friends living downtown and such but I remember from shoryuken forum ottawa meetups a lot of people lived pretty far out haha.

I used to live downtown, now I live around alta vista. I have a bike ;_;


I live on riverside next to hurdman station.

Anyone that want to lan sc2 let me know.
bloodynose
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada44 Posts
May 06 2010 16:40 GMT
#34
I bike by there a lot, on the path beside the river. I'll hold a stereo and start blasting Overlord noises from now on.
Uguu
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
May 06 2010 16:47 GMT
#35
lawl just pm me your number or something or I will pm my text me if you want to play some sc2.
QueueQueue
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada1000 Posts
May 06 2010 17:44 GMT
#36
I am in Kingston. I think it would be awesome to meet up and talk Starcraft with people that love the game as much as I do. Lots of my RL friends play, but none are as into the game and overall scene nearly as much as I am
Sherbople
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada158 Posts
May 07 2010 00:47 GMT
#37
I live near billing bridge, personally.

@wishbone, that sounds like you might have enough room to accompany enough people - my appartment will be fairly crammed , but could support maybe 10 people? - we'd have to make a weekend out of that, and see who'd be interested in joining. Only issue would be to figure out tables, hahahahah. BYOT?

We need to centralize the interest somehow, as opposed to all posting on the same thread. If you guys are interested, send me an email, subject "Ottawa SC2 LAN", and then I can gather how many people we have interested and that sort of thing.

I'd rather not spell out my email here letter by letter, but my email is my TL username @gmail.com.
bloodynose
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada44 Posts
May 07 2010 00:50 GMT
#38
^Sup lives near billings buddy.
Uguu
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
May 07 2010 01:04 GMT
#39
I used to live in Ottawa, and both my sisters still do. I visit a couple times a year. Now I live in Calgary.
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 02:11:29
May 07 2010 01:51 GMT
#40
Alta Vista off Heron, would be interested in LAN with 2-4 people interested from my end.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 46m
OSC
5h 46m
Replay Cast
5h 46m
OSC
18h 46m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.