• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:07
CEST 16:07
KST 23:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7739 users

[R] Anyone in the Ottawa Area? - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 20 2010 03:08 GMT
#121
On May 20 2010 02:30 ella_guru wrote:


Thanks alot Purind : ) That's super helpful and I try and put valks in every match I play. yes, all of them.

With my Chime of Reckoning Macro I can not be defeated.

lol this b05 is like the cold war.

We shall see.....

This weekend?
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
May 20 2010 14:03 GMT
#122
I have to get up Sunday morning, so I may not be able to stay for OSL, but I believe CSL finals is going on that weekend. Much more exciting. I'm up for watching that instead
Trucy Wright is hot
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
May 21 2010 13:28 GMT
#123
o/ Live in the area, loving the weather we've been getting last few days.

Furycrab.fury if you ever are up for games.
Too tired to come up with something witty.
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
May 25 2010 15:56 GMT
#124
Nothing going to happen in ottawa? =(
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
May 26 2010 02:53 GMT
#125
Maybe... for the MSL, I missed OSL but glad that I did because effort won and the games were not very entertaining.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
May 26 2010 03:36 GMT
#126
On May 26 2010 11:53 dRaW wrote:
Maybe... for the MSL, I missed OSL but glad that I did because effort won and the games were not very entertaining.

wtf? i give them 10/10 for entertainment factor..

much more entertaining than last time flash played jaedong in msl finals, and going to be more entertaining than this time as well.
Entusman #51
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
May 26 2010 04:32 GMT
#127
On May 26 2010 11:53 dRaW wrote:
Maybe... for the MSL, I missed OSL but glad that I did because effort won and the games were not very entertaining.


good to hear
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
May 26 2010 16:58 GMT
#128
On May 26 2010 12:36 Mobius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2010 11:53 dRaW wrote:
Maybe... for the MSL, I missed OSL but glad that I did because effort won and the games were not very entertaining.

wtf? i give them 10/10 for entertainment factor..

much more entertaining than last time flash played jaedong in msl finals, and going to be more entertaining than this time as well.


Won with lings 3 times, is less entertaining than jaedong/flash was... I don't care about power outage, jaedong clearly won that, and that and then flash gave up. Jaedong > > Effort, therefore it should be a better final assuming Flash can get over the mental slip of the OSL finals.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
May 26 2010 20:07 GMT
#129
On May 27 2010 01:58 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2010 12:36 Mobius wrote:
On May 26 2010 11:53 dRaW wrote:
Maybe... for the MSL, I missed OSL but glad that I did because effort won and the games were not very entertaining.

wtf? i give them 10/10 for entertainment factor..

much more entertaining than last time flash played jaedong in msl finals, and going to be more entertaining than this time as well.


Won with lings 3 times, is less entertaining than jaedong/flash was... I don't care about power outage, jaedong clearly won that, and that and then flash gave up. Jaedong > > Effort, therefore it should be a better final assuming Flash can get over the mental slip of the OSL finals.

the 3 wins with lings were works of art dude..

and honestly.. My heart was beating so fast last game i swear i was about to have heart attack.

maybe i should join the Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2010
Entusman #51
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
May 28 2010 14:47 GMT
#130
So any get together tonight or what? I'll probably be watching.
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
May 28 2010 21:38 GMT
#131
On May 28 2010 23:47 Inkarnate wrote:
So any get together tonight or what? I'll probably be watching.


same guess there nothing going on
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
May 28 2010 23:22 GMT
#132
Well, theres like 3 people gonna watch it on my 52' if I can find a good quality stream, so if anyone wants to come send me a PM. 4am est. Earlier for some sc2/BW 1v1s since theres no room for more PCs. Might be some ssbm too.

BYOB. BYOS (snacks). Not providing DD.
s_86
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States191 Posts
May 29 2010 15:28 GMT
#133
LAN/MSL Finals party was a blast guy, lets do it again next season!!
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=128111
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
June 16 2010 06:37 GMT
#134
Anything going on for the night of sc2 release?
Brazen[six]
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada203 Posts
June 16 2010 06:59 GMT
#135
Pop and chip party.
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
July 10 2010 02:20 GMT
#136
BTW I picked up my pre-order for SC2 @ billings bridge eb games there going to have a release @ midnight if you guys want to do a meet up before and shit I am down I will be there.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
July 10 2010 14:50 GMT
#137
I am in ottawa right now, but won't be for the release :S
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
July 10 2010 23:19 GMT
#138
T__T damn where is everyone pre ordering it?
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
July 11 2010 18:36 GMT
#139
I did, but cancelled my order..... I won't be getting it unless I know battle.net improves.....

I will, however, likely coordinate for the csl again.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
July 16 2010 17:37 GMT
#140
On July 12 2010 03:36 Impervious wrote:
I did, but cancelled my order..... I won't be getting it unless I know battle.net improves.....

I will, however, likely coordinate for the csl again.


nice I know a few players from algonquin so I might do CSL for them.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63020
Bisu 2356
FanTaSy 1540
Stork 738
hero 644
Rush 496
Snow 221
firebathero 207
Mind 111
Last 107
[ Show more ]
Free 95
Sexy 76
Sharp 71
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 60
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 43
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 30
Mong 24
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 17
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 13
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1097
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns40385
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo613
Beastyqt517
Mlord351
Khaldor285
Happy284
Hui .214
crisheroes50
Chillindude18
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 15
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 54m
OSC
8h 54m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
21h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.