• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:25
CEST 14:25
KST 21:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8587 users

Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread - Page 697

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 695 696 697 698 699 746 Next
When using this resource, please read the opening post. The Tech Support forum regulars have helped create countless of desktop systems without any compensation. The least you can do is provide all of the information required for them to help you properly.
Arghmyliver
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1081 Posts
August 13 2019 16:22 GMT
#13921
Thanks for all of the recommendations guys!

On August 13 2019 18:11 Cyro wrote:
A ryzen 3600 would be great for you and it's a great time to buy but you'd also need new RAM, we're in the second half of the DDR4 generation right now. I'm not sure of the best motherboard to buy.

A 3700x is also a decent option - it has 8 cores instead of 6 and comes with a better cooler but the price is substantially higher


Lol, I was gonna say is the 3700x twice as good because it's priced at like ~220% of the 3600 on Newegg but I see that's just some friendly price gouging from a third party due to the supply. I was planning to get an aftermarket cooler anyways so maybe I will go with the 3600 for now.

On August 14 2019 00:08 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Good luck finding a 3700x. Been looking and every time I'm about to cop one, the shit is gone. Frustrating as hell. Even my case by fractal design is taking forever. Got the mobo quick enough. Trying to cop ram and the ssd but the ram is sold out.

Edit: is there a good thermal paste I should get? Or does it come with stock?


What mobo did you get out of curiosity?
Now witness their attempts to fly from tree to tree. Notice they do not so much fly as plummet.
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-15 16:31:07
August 15 2019 16:27 GMT
#13922
https://siliconlottery.com/pages/statistics

Silicon lottery statistics for the Ryzen 3000 series are out. You will never get a 3800X that is worse than a 3700X at retail. These chips are binned to the limit. With the supply issues, (as seen by the gouging), it might be worthwhile to get the 3800X if you don't want to wait. $70 is steep for the minimal in core speed but might be worth it if you want the 8 core vs the 3600. (2x the price for 33% more cores, and a slightly higher base/boost clock is a tough pill to swallow though)

Matisse SSE Frequency AVX2 Frequency Voltage % Capable
3700X Not Tested 4.05GHz 1.237V 100%
3700X Not Tested 4.10GHz 1.250V Top 74%
3700X Not Tested 4.15GHz 1.262V Top 21%

3800X Not Tested 4.20GHz 1.275V 100%
3800X Not Tested 4.25GHz 1.287V Top 53%
3800X Not Tested 4.30GHz 1.300V Top 20%

3900X Not Tested 4.00GHz 1.200V 100%
3900X Not Tested 4.05GHz 1.212V Top 87%
3900X Not Tested 4.10GHz 1.225V Top 68%
3900X Not Tested 4.15GHz 1.237V Top 35%
3900X Not Tested 4.20GHz 1.250V Top 6%
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
August 16 2019 02:02 GMT
#13923
Hello,

My old rig was damaged in a move so I'm looking for advice for a budget build. Trying to stay under $600
The goal is to be able to run SC2 on max settings at 1080p with good framerate 1v1. The PC will also be used for video editing, I don't mind if the editing takes some time. This is just a baseline and I'm open to suggestions for improvement. I do want to stay with Intel

Windows 10
Intel Core i3-9100f
Gigabyte H310M
PowerColor RX 570
Corsair Vengance 8GB
Seagate 1TB
Thermaltake Versa H15
Corsair CX 550M
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-16 08:04:24
August 16 2019 07:57 GMT
#13924
@unit - This is where it would be smart and wait one more month and increase your budget by $200 and you have a way better computer that isnt tipping on the edge of being worthless for both gaming and rendering.

You would get a way better CPU and GPU for that.

https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/compare/Radeon-RX-580-vs-Radeon-RX-570-vs-Radeon-RX-590/3736vs3741vs4025

Here RX590 is both better in terms of power draw and performance (vs RX580), which matches GTX1060's that cost $300 in comparison to RX590's $200. It's what i would say is the minimum GPU you should get for any type of gaming in todays era where you have 1080p and 1440p being bare minimums.

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/AMD-Ryzen-5-3600-vs-Intel-i3-9100F-vs-Intel-i7-9800X/3481vs3461vs3374

This is also a no-brainer. There is no reason to go Intel in todays market and id love to hear why you have chosen to stick to Intel when you want BUDGET Computer. Its goes against the whole build. Anyhow onto why 3600 is the best deal ever. Same power draw as 9100f, more than double the performance (great for rendering) and more than awesome for any games you will ever play. for a $200 price tag. A clear bargain.

My build would be:

CPU - $200 (Ryzen 3600 for obvious reasons, I also was Intel fanboy. Not anymore)
GPU - $200 (or more if you want 1440p with higher fps. Check YouTube tests for performance)
MOBO - $80-100 (B450 w/ flashback or ask for BIOS update from vendor, https://i.redd.it/58am663beh931.png )
RAM - $80 (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 - 16GB - Bare minimum for rendering)
Chassis - $30-40 (I personally like Q300L)
SSD - $100 (1TB - intel 660p. A must have as Windows drive + for the games you play)
PSU - $70 (CX550M. Power draw will be around 350-400 for peak)

Total on the rough side: $790. For a Computer you will be very pleased with and keep for many years to come. It just needs that extra $200 boost on your budget.

As for Intel build i cannot recommend as I see it as a total mistake in todays market. Especially for Budget builds.

Windows 10, you can download this freely from Microsoft and run without activation and it will work the same. (if you wanna save a few bucks)

-.-
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
August 16 2019 08:12 GMT
#13925
gta 5 not so heavy gpu game? I play it with medium Settings at 1080p, 3600+gtx1050. I get ~160fps and taskmanager shows ~10% gpu load while driving a car the whole time.
too bad gta5 doesn't offer a framelimiter, so I use vsync instead (62-63fps).
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
August 16 2019 08:19 GMT
#13926
GTA 5 vs GTX 1000' cards -
-.-
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 16 2019 08:51 GMT
#13927
On August 16 2019 17:12 Dingodile wrote:
gta 5 not so heavy gpu game? I play it with medium Settings at 1080p, 3600+gtx1050. I get ~160fps and taskmanager shows ~10% gpu load while driving a car the whole time.
too bad gta5 doesn't offer a framelimiter, so I use vsync instead (62-63fps).


Never vsync, use RTSS if anything
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-16 10:45:07
August 16 2019 09:44 GMT
#13928
that gta5 video plays on Ultra settings and directx11. I can use x10, x11, x11.1 (I think) but gta5 or gtx1050 decided to play on x10.

I have win10 since this month and I noticed I lose 3GB free space weekly. Does anyone know who that is? weekly System recovery saves?
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-16 11:47:34
August 16 2019 11:47 GMT
#13929
so, is there a site where i can pick my parts, he site puts the thing together and delivers it to me compeltly built?

€: to germany that is
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9069 Posts
August 16 2019 13:24 GMT
#13930
On August 14 2019 01:22 Arghmyliver wrote:
Thanks for all of the recommendations guys!

Show nested quote +
On August 13 2019 18:11 Cyro wrote:
A ryzen 3600 would be great for you and it's a great time to buy but you'd also need new RAM, we're in the second half of the DDR4 generation right now. I'm not sure of the best motherboard to buy.

A 3700x is also a decent option - it has 8 cores instead of 6 and comes with a better cooler but the price is substantially higher


Lol, I was gonna say is the 3700x twice as good because it's priced at like ~220% of the 3600 on Newegg but I see that's just some friendly price gouging from a third party due to the supply. I was planning to get an aftermarket cooler anyways so maybe I will go with the 3600 for now.

Show nested quote +
On August 14 2019 00:08 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Good luck finding a 3700x. Been looking and every time I'm about to cop one, the shit is gone. Frustrating as hell. Even my case by fractal design is taking forever. Got the mobo quick enough. Trying to cop ram and the ssd but the ram is sold out.

Edit: is there a good thermal paste I should get? Or does it come with stock?


What mobo did you get out of curiosity?

ASUS Prime X470-Pro AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard

As an aside, I got the case yesterday and ordered the RAM. Next is the cpu and PSU. Gfx card will have to wait it seems. Will get the SSD as well.

Be cautious: the ASUS mobo only has 4pin fan connectors. Depending on the case you may have to buy and replace the case fans.
Arghmyliver
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1081 Posts
August 16 2019 20:18 GMT
#13931
On August 16 2019 22:24 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2019 01:22 Arghmyliver wrote:
Thanks for all of the recommendations guys!

On August 13 2019 18:11 Cyro wrote:
A ryzen 3600 would be great for you and it's a great time to buy but you'd also need new RAM, we're in the second half of the DDR4 generation right now. I'm not sure of the best motherboard to buy.

A 3700x is also a decent option - it has 8 cores instead of 6 and comes with a better cooler but the price is substantially higher


Lol, I was gonna say is the 3700x twice as good because it's priced at like ~220% of the 3600 on Newegg but I see that's just some friendly price gouging from a third party due to the supply. I was planning to get an aftermarket cooler anyways so maybe I will go with the 3600 for now.

On August 14 2019 00:08 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Good luck finding a 3700x. Been looking and every time I'm about to cop one, the shit is gone. Frustrating as hell. Even my case by fractal design is taking forever. Got the mobo quick enough. Trying to cop ram and the ssd but the ram is sold out.

Edit: is there a good thermal paste I should get? Or does it come with stock?


What mobo did you get out of curiosity?

ASUS Prime X470-Pro AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard

As an aside, I got the case yesterday and ordered the RAM. Next is the cpu and PSU. Gfx card will have to wait it seems. Will get the SSD as well.

Be cautious: the ASUS mobo only has 4pin fan connectors. Depending on the case you may have to buy and replace the case fans.


Any reason you went for the x470? Do you plan to use the SLI? I guess I always liked the fact that I could SLI on my current mobo, but I never have. It was just more economic to buy a new graphics card when I finally upgraded my Radeon 6850. SLI seems like it might be dying anyways, is there any other reason to snag an x470? Thoughts?

I was thinking something like;

Fractal Meshify C TG ($90)
MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon ($140)
Ryzen 3600 ($200)
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 2x8Gb ($82)

$512

But I could go super budget like;

Case that Cases ($45)
MSI B450 Tomahawk ($115)
Ryzen 3600 ($200)
Newegg Sale DDR4 3200 2x8Gb ($65)

$425
Now witness their attempts to fly from tree to tree. Notice they do not so much fly as plummet.
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9069 Posts
August 16 2019 22:48 GMT
#13932
On August 17 2019 05:18 Arghmyliver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2019 22:24 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
On August 14 2019 01:22 Arghmyliver wrote:
Thanks for all of the recommendations guys!

On August 13 2019 18:11 Cyro wrote:
A ryzen 3600 would be great for you and it's a great time to buy but you'd also need new RAM, we're in the second half of the DDR4 generation right now. I'm not sure of the best motherboard to buy.

A 3700x is also a decent option - it has 8 cores instead of 6 and comes with a better cooler but the price is substantially higher


Lol, I was gonna say is the 3700x twice as good because it's priced at like ~220% of the 3600 on Newegg but I see that's just some friendly price gouging from a third party due to the supply. I was planning to get an aftermarket cooler anyways so maybe I will go with the 3600 for now.

On August 14 2019 00:08 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
Good luck finding a 3700x. Been looking and every time I'm about to cop one, the shit is gone. Frustrating as hell. Even my case by fractal design is taking forever. Got the mobo quick enough. Trying to cop ram and the ssd but the ram is sold out.

Edit: is there a good thermal paste I should get? Or does it come with stock?


What mobo did you get out of curiosity?

ASUS Prime X470-Pro AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard

As an aside, I got the case yesterday and ordered the RAM. Next is the cpu and PSU. Gfx card will have to wait it seems. Will get the SSD as well.

Be cautious: the ASUS mobo only has 4pin fan connectors. Depending on the case you may have to buy and replace the case fans.


Any reason you went for the x470? Do you plan to use the SLI? I guess I always liked the fact that I could SLI on my current mobo, but I never have. It was just more economic to buy a new graphics card when I finally upgraded my Radeon 6850. SLI seems like it might be dying anyways, is there any other reason to snag an x470? Thoughts?

I was thinking something like;

Fractal Meshify C TG ($90)
MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon ($140)
Ryzen 3600 ($200)
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 2x8Gb ($82)

$512

But I could go super budget like;

Case that Cases ($45)
MSI B450 Tomahawk ($115)
Ryzen 3600 ($200)
Newegg Sale DDR4 3200 2x8Gb ($65)

$425

No reason in particular. Extra m.2 slot. Lmui suggested your board as well. I got pretty got pretty much everything he suggested except the mobo and case.
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
August 17 2019 00:14 GMT
#13933
On August 16 2019 16:57 MeSaber wrote:
@unit - This is where it would be smart and wait one more month and increase your budget by $200 and you have a way better computer that isnt tipping on the edge of being worthless for both gaming and rendering.

This is also a no-brainer. There is no reason to go Intel in todays market and id love to hear why you have chosen to stick to Intel when you want BUDGET Computer. Its goes against the whole build. Anyhow onto why 3600 is the best deal ever. Same power draw as 9100f, more than double the performance (great for rendering) and more than awesome for any games you will ever play. for a $200 price tag. A clear bargain.

Total on the rough side: $790. For a Computer you will be very pleased with and keep for many years to come. It just needs that extra $200 boost on your budget.

Windows 10, you can download this freely from Microsoft and run without activation and it will work the same. (if you wanna save a few bucks)



Thank you for the quick response and great advice. Most of the reason I'm an Intel fanboy is because I've built 2 PCs in the past, both around the $500 mark. The first one was built around an AMD processor and the second one an Intel i5. The AMD build failed after 1.5 years, the Intel build lasted from 2012 to now despite its limitations the past few years it had a good long usable life span for me. This is also why I don't have a ton of current information to draw from for a good build on my own.

I will take your advice and go with the Ryzen 5 3600 and the RX590 combination. Though I will continue to research across the next month while saving the extra $ for the build. I had a feeling that increasing the price slightly would increase the value massively.

Thank you for the tip about Windows 10, I was completely unaware
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
August 17 2019 12:44 GMT
#13934
On August 16 2019 20:47 KalWarkov wrote:
so, is there a site where i can pick my parts, he site puts the thing together and delivers it to me compeltly built?

€: to germany that is


https://pcpartpicker.com/ help you put parts together. You still have to go to sites it pulls from and order. Assembly is yours to do.

Use the generic OP if you looking for someone to build a PC. It's good setup. What do you want to use it for? What is budget? I'll repeat self from other post... People in this thread can probably help you but not without any idea of what you want :p (same problem I made mistake myself with)!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
August 17 2019 13:41 GMT
#13935
Advice/Critique needed

I have some basic knowledge on PCs and components, but I wanted to try and build a PC. Original budget was around 800$, but it looks like it's going to end up at around 1000$, which I'm fine with. My goal is to build something that would last for years. I'm mainly playing games. Good graphics are nice, but I just want the games to run well even if it's on lower graphics. I did some research and this is what I came up with.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 3600

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk - apparently I'll need to update the BIOS with a flash drive. I looked up a few videos and post on how to do it and I think I'll manage

Monitor: Reuse my old monitor. 1920x1080 60hz I might upgrade it in the near future. This isn't part of the budget.

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti I don't know if this is overkill. I also looked in AMD RX 580/590 and although they will be fine for my monitor I might upgrade it in the future and the price difference is not that big

Storage: 500GB SSD Samsung 860 Evo I'll also reuse a 1 TB HDD from my old PC

RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200 Kingston HyperX Fury or Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Idk they seem similar. The Kingston is a bit cheaper where I am, so unless you say otherwise I'll go with that.

PSU: 550W Corsair CX550M I have no Idea how much power I'll need, but from looking around a bit I think this will be sufficient.

Case: No idea. If you could recommend some cheap ones I would appreciate it.

I'll be buying the parts in Bulgaria. I don't want to order stuff from outside, because I don't want to get slapped with some additional taxes, even though I shouldn't if I'm buying from within the EU, but I don't want to risk it.

Any Critique/Advice is welcome, Thank You!
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-17 16:27:07
August 17 2019 16:23 GMT
#13936
gtx1660Ti and Vega56 are the best cards for 1080p with maximum Settings. If you are planning to buy a WQHD or Ultra HD monitor, you need a better gpu.
If you buy a MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, then you don't have to update your BIOS.
You better try to buy a 500GB crucial m.2 (2280)
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-17 20:39:41
August 17 2019 20:35 GMT
#13937
I wouldn't recommend buying a vega, pretty bad tech compared to turing and navi
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
August 18 2019 05:59 GMT
#13938
@sashkata - Looks good. The only critique would be 1660Ti is kind of expensive compared to RX590.. However.. You will earn this back on the power bill.

https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/compare/GeForce-GTX-1660-Ti-vs-Radeon-RX-590/4045vs4025

Bit more performance and a lesser power bill is to be found for $70 (on this page) more over the RX590.

Personally i would always go for Nvidia when it comes to GPU for that lower power bill. Most people wouldnt agree on this as it doesnt matter until 2-3 years of use. (as for when you might want to change GPU again)

For Case this is very dependant on the pricing in your country. I like the Q300L and have used that for my budget build this year.
-.-
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
August 18 2019 06:37 GMT
#13939
@Dingodile TY for the SSD recommendation.

@ MeSaber The case is available and it's pretty cheap, but will the MSI Tomahawk fit in it? I don't really know how these things work, but the Tomahawk is an ATX size and Q300L is Micro ATX, Mini-ITX.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
August 18 2019 06:47 GMT
#13940
Hehe no. Q300L is mATX max.

I rarely buy ATX cards anymore so thats why it was my recommendation. Sorry.

Try these: Fractal Design Focus G, Q500L, Phanteks Eclipse P300 Glass, Deepcool Matrexx 55.
-.-
Prev 1 695 696 697 698 699 746 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 64
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
NotJumperer 37
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1328
kRYSTAL_97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko425
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1994
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes245
DeMusliM213
hiko152
Livibee98
byalli14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
36m
OSC
9h 51m
Replay Cast
10h 36m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.