Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/341063575
Last weeks all commnders is here
- Although you can do a lot with her late game and with amazing macro and micro you can level out for early midgame I'm not the biggest fan of Kerrigan this week.
- I like Broodlords and Queens for heals.
- Omega Worms are good this week for trying to get everywhere.
- Ultras can also do well this week if you like them more.
- Zerglings are good to add here but their basic DPS is enough to kill them so be careful and use them as a mineral dump more than anything.
- Kerrigan can easily kill herself so be careful about any ability use.
- You can do well here if you are great with micro and macro, but you still might have trouble with at least one of the early Rifts.
- Go for Zealot Hero early on as you can get it the fastest then think about Stargate or Robo (I like Robo to start).
- Arbiter suit should be used to get across the map fast and the Dragoon Suit should only be used to clear attack waves then it will die.
- Praetor suit is the normal suit you are going to be using.
- All-around comps are the best here as the will get you the most out of everything you do.
- Adepts can be added as their shades will do a lot of damage and not effect the unit they spawn from.
- Upgrades for any unit that you make and keep on top of your macro to get the most out of Fenix.
- Good commander for this week, I would go for Stalkers with upgrades.
- You trigger the Invincibility Shield by just attacking so you can get a lot done with Stalkers.
- I would have Alarak Attack by himself as he could kill your entire army by Sacrificing them, if you army is far enough away they wont die, and he can solo one attack wave.
- Mothership is good for one attack wave but not much else.
- Try to have Pylons all over the field once you get close to max supply that way you can at least kill one or 2 of the Rifts every time they spawn.
- Okay commander for this week, early Rifts can be dealt with, if RNG is good, with Shadow Guard.
- I like Dark Archons here as you wont get hurt much with them, make sure to reinforce with Zealots.
- Mid game and end game Rift might be tough as you will have to split well to get them all, I've tried to get Cannons in many places but it didn't always work.
- Black hole is the best use of energy but a few Dark Pylons can be helpful.
- You can do a few DT's for the Rifts if you want I would go for 4 of them but in sets of 2.
- Okay commander this week I would go for mass Cannon and Monoliths, that way you can avoid losing all your units over and over again.
- Void Arrays for vision if you need it.
- Once you have cleared an area and you know that on enemy units will normally come that way start building Cannons on that place to deal with random Rifts.
- Make sure you get the Fragments asap as you really need the Cannon Projection here.
- Vision can make you able to place Cannons anywhere and Observers don't cost supply so be sure to fill the map with vision.
- Fine commander if a couple things go your way; good enemy ground comp, and an ally that can help with far Rifts.
- I like Marines, Tanks (only in Tank mode for Spider Mines), and Ravens.
- You can use Marauders, Goliaths rally to deal with random Rifts.
- You can also go for Banshee or Libs to deal with Rifts but they will require a good amount of micro to deploy right as there is a lot of defenses until you clear the map.
- Try to use the Sabotage Drone as much as possible for Rifts and to just clear the enemy encampments, that way you have less to clear later.
- If you are the top expo you will need a few Turrets and SVCs on patrol to keep it from going down to random units.
- Griffin Air Strike, and Spider Mines are the best way to deal with Double Edge, but you will need your full economy to use them both.
- Fine commander this week, go for Nikara > Sirius > Rattle Snake > Vega.
- Make sure to get extra Heals for Nikara, then get all your Medivacs so you can move about and get heals on your troops when about to die.
- Make sure that you have the Big Red Button when Odin comes off cool down that way you can clear an encampment asap, plus Odin will do enough damage to go away immediately so you don't have to sit around in it, just be sure to have a Medivac to get Tychus out right away.
- It takes 4 SCVs to heal a Turret so I waited till max saturation plus 4 on my main then went for the expo.
- Don't use the Grenade at any point or Tychus will die, I didn't even put ANY points in his first set of mastery.
2 H & H
- Okay commander this week although the Galleons can deal with the Rifts with good rng, you still will have to deal with a couple sets of units out of the Rifts. That is why I have them at tier 2 not tier 1.
- Strike Plats are great for any rift that is far away so try to max out on them asap.
- I like BCs the most as they can out pace the Double Edge but they are expensive so only get them after you make all you Strike Plats and upgrade your Galleons.
- Reapers are good until they do too much damage and get themselves killed they are good to use in between getting Horner units.
- Call downs should be used to clear encampments to use the Plats to get vision then use either one.
- Okay commander for this week, early Rifts will be a problem.
- I like Creeper Hosts here as they don't get effected by Double Edge but Rifts are going to be a bit tough to take out.
- Upgrades are good here as always.
- A few Lings early on will help with the Rifts but they are not a late game unit, you might want to try Ravasuars for the Rifts, think about 2 different control groups.
- Once you get to the last couple Harvest spots try to split your Creeper Host so that you don't waste all you Locust on a single attack wave.
- Although Swann is great for mid and late game early Rifts can be an issue, so tier 2.
- Static defense is a great way to go here, get the Laser Drill mastery and get vision with Hercules and you will do well.
- I like using the War Bots to clear so that you can just focus on building more static defense.
- Once an area has been defended think about Salvaging a few Turrets to make them in better locations.
- Fine commander this week but early Rifts are the biggest problem, once you get to mid game you should have enough Bunker and call downs to clear what needs to be cleared.
- I like Civilian upgrades but early Bunkers are more important.
- Be sure to spread out your Bunkers once you have cleared an area to get any Rift asap.
- Apocalisk cool down is the better mastery as you can get more done with it.
- If you can try to spread out Overlord to get vision of as much of the map as possible.
- Tanks can be added later to add DPS especially against Robo comps or Tank comps.
- Great commander this week since his revamp, Orbital Strike is great to clear Rifts, and Dragoons are a lot better now.
- Try to have some extra minerals ready for the first Rifts so you can get some Zealots and clear them fast with the help of the Spear.
- Warp-in speed is great here as you can get to any location fast.
- Try to have a few Observers on the far side of the map so you can warp-in units to clear Rifts fast then use the Spear on locations that you don't have the Pylon field active.
- Immortals can clear Rifts fast but they are slow so try not to warp them in unless there is a path back to your main army as they will probably die.
- Try to save the Solar Bombardment for the large attacks after each Bot harvesting area.
- Great commander this week, go for Static Defense here and you should do fine.
- Make sure to send out an Probe at 2 min to kill the Rifts first Rifts with the Spear of Adun.
- Once you have go an economy going be sure to climb the tech tree to Robo for Observers.
- Spear of Adun upgrades ASAP.
- Try to save the Spear for the Rifts until mid game, then you should be fine to use it for units.
- Try to have the entire map full of Cannons or at least vision with Overserves.
- Great commander for this week but you will need to have good micro and your call downs might do too much damage to stay alive long.
- You will have your Banshee call downs for a lot of the mission so try to always have them active to clear Rifts.
- If you have a good economy you should be able to just rally units to a Rift at any location try to focus fire the Rift.
- Hyperion has a lot of DPS so you might want to only Yamato a Rift otherwise you might lose the Hyperion after one attack.
- Vultures are great at defense but unfortunately they are not good at clearing so I would say that they are meant for the last or second to last Bot harvest locations, that is unless your partner seems to have a lot of the clearing done then use Bio and Banshee for Rifts, Vultures and Spider Mines for attack waves.
- Great commander for this week, both of her abilities do no damage to Zagara so they are great to use.
- Roach Drop for the far Rifts.
- Frenzy is great here so use as much as possible.
- Banes and Scourge are not effected by Double Edge as they die lol, so make sure to have a healthy amount of them.
- One small thing Baneling Barrage does damage Zagara if used on Rocks or the Rifts so keep that in mind.
- Great if not the best this week, Brutalisks are OP for this.
- Hardest part of this week is going to be getting your Brutalisks as fast as you need them.
- Try your best to get the first attack wave, the units guarding the first harvest spot and the units guarding the second harvest location asap, that way you can get your Brutalisk and clear all Rifts.
- Once you have the first one all others should come easily, be sure to get all 6 Evos first then work on mass Queen and then Mutalisks.
- Once you have max Biomass no unit should die.
- Nests in good locations are great as they can kill entire waves.
- Once mid to late game hits you should be able to start getting Spines all over the map or at least at spawn locations.
Tier 1 Easier Rift Defense, good damage to health ratio.
Tier 2 Relies on ally for early game but can get through the late game easier.
Tier 3 Not recommended.