• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8830 users

WCS Austin Full Player List

Forum Index > SC2 General
113 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-20 09:27:02
April 10 2017 16:21 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Hello friends, it's that time of year: when we go to Austin to teach Europeans to shoot guns, and also play a WCS tournament. This one is worth $100,000, a bunch of WCS Points, and a seed to the WCS Global Finals so it's a big one. It kicks off this year's WCS Circuit which is also pretty great! You can find the full news here on the great wcs.dreamhack.com website where we keep news relating to all the WCS Circuit and general things that appear at the DreamHack locations.

As one added bonus, it will also include me in attendance.

WCS Challenger

Europe
pl Euronics Gaming Nerchio
no Liquid Snute
fi ENCE eSports Serral
de ArmaTeam ShoWTimE

North America
kz PSISTORM Gaming PiLiPiLi
us PSISTORM Gaming JonSnow
us ROOT Gaming puCK
us Ting Neeb

Latin America
mx ROOT Gaming Cham
mx MajOr

China
cn X-Team TIME
cn Invictus Gaming iAsonu

Oceania & South East Asia
au ROOT Probe
au ROOT Gaming Iaguz

Taiwan
hk Bistork
tw Has

The Other, Fiesty, And Dedicated Gamers Playing For Honor

us Elevate Bails
ua Team Expert Bly
pe ROOT Gaming CatZ
cn cyan
pl Elazer
de Dead Pixels FeaR
nl Harstem
cn IGMacSed
br ROOT Gaming Kelazhur
de Lambo
de Team Liquid LiquidTLO
pl Team Liquid MaNa
ca MaSa
us Flipsid3 Tactics MCanning
se Dead Pixels Namshar
us Neuro
us NonY
us ROOT PandaBearMe
us Sloth E-Sports Club Pokebunny
fr MyInsanity PtitDrogo
us PSISTORM Gaming RuFF
se SortOf
us State
kr PSISTORM Gaming TRUE
nl Team Liquid uThermal
us ROOT Gaming ViBE
us Sloth E-Sports Club xKawaiian
se Zanster
us Allaryce
us benttwig
pe Thunder Awaken BLord
us CloudM BuCee
us Caliber
us Sloth Esports Club Creature
us Rival Gaming Cuddlebear
us Sloth eSports Club Dolan
ch Dead Pixels Elroye
us Sloth esports FoolofaTook
us Sloth E-Sports Club GAMETIME
us Ghost
no HeltEn
us PSISTORM Gaming jheffe
us Jjajan
us Meta Game Gods KnightLord
us mLty
us Mokomi
us nice__username
nl Dead Pixels Optimus
ch PSISTORM Gaming PengWin
us ASF Pono
gr RaiN
us Sloth E-Sports Club Raze
us Serphim
us PSISTORM Gaming Silky
us SirRobin
us TheoRy
us PSISTORM Gaming WarreN
us Wombutt
us Words
us Xergxes
us ZergGirl
cn Toodming
au Livibee
us CloudM Alexander
us Oobios
us Torkk
Facebook Twitter Reddit
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-10 16:22:34
April 10 2017 16:22 GMT
#2
I kinda expected to see Stephano on that list, since he has been streaming so much with the donation goal supposedly covering the travel expenses for DH Austin :/.

He is in such a good form too.

Well top 8 should basically be the EU challenger winners plus Neeb and some BTTV house members I guess .

Although seeing uThermal bounce back would also be cool!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
[MD]Frostbite
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada292 Posts
April 10 2017 16:22 GMT
#3
Let's go PSISTORM!
White-Ra, the godfather Protoss
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 10 2017 16:23 GMT
#4
"Special"

Nice try MajOr.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
April 10 2017 16:25 GMT
#5
#passion for uThermal! Gogo! And you too Drogo!
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
starkiller123
Profile Joined January 2016
United States4030 Posts
April 10 2017 16:36 GMT
#6
Happy to see TIME again, it's always fun to watch the Chinese players
LegoesRockRaider
Profile Joined April 2017
Denmark6 Posts
April 10 2017 16:43 GMT
#7
Full player list? What about the players yet to qualify from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Japan?
Everything is awesome
Kitai
Profile Joined June 2012
United States886 Posts
April 10 2017 16:44 GMT
#8
I'm interested to see how well NonY does and if his Blizzcon passion is still alive. Will be cheering for him!
"You know, I don't care if soO got 100 second places in a row. Anyone who doesn't think that he's going to win blizzcon watching this series is a fool" - Artosis, Blizzcon 2014 soO vs TaeJa
alexanderzero
Profile Joined June 2008
United States659 Posts
April 10 2017 16:44 GMT
#9
Dude I signed up for this tournament in the open bracket where is my name??? I already emailed esport@dreamhack.com about this. Is there anybody else that I need to get in touch with?
I am a tournament organizazer.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
April 10 2017 17:00 GMT
#10
On April 11 2017 01:44 alexanderzero wrote:
Dude I signed up for this tournament in the open bracket where is my name??? I already emailed esport@dreamhack.com about this. Is there anybody else that I need to get in touch with?

Well there are only 64 spots in the open bracket, so not everyone who signed up will be able to play.

I guess most of the spots are reserved for known players and pros, while the others went to people who signed up before you.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
AzAlexZ
Profile Joined September 2016
Australia3303 Posts
April 10 2017 17:02 GMT
#11
All aboard the Neeb Hype Train, let's win it!!!!!
Faker is the GOAT!
xTJx
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil419 Posts
April 10 2017 17:02 GMT
#12
Avilo raging live, awesome.
No prejudices, i hate everyone equally.
alexanderzero
Profile Joined June 2008
United States659 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-10 17:04:59
April 10 2017 17:04 GMT
#13
On April 11 2017 02:00 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2017 01:44 alexanderzero wrote:
Dude I signed up for this tournament in the open bracket where is my name??? I already emailed esport@dreamhack.com about this. Is there anybody else that I need to get in touch with?

Well there are only 64 spots in the open bracket, so not everyone who signed up will be able to play.

I guess most of the spots are reserved for known players and pros, while the others went to people who signed up before you.


That's bullshit. The entire premise of tournaments at dreamhack is that they're an open bracket that anyone is allowed to play in. The sign-up page of their website is STILL open right now. Don't I at least have the opportunity to fight for a spot online then? There's no mention on their site of it being first come first serve.

I've been looking forward to this since DH Austin was even announced.
I am a tournament organizazer.
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
April 10 2017 17:05 GMT
#14
Avilo going? I don't think so honestly, his dreamhack donation requirement hasn't reached its goal so far.
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2017 17:08 GMT
#15
Yeah I see this mostly being a contest between Neeb and some of the top Europeans, but I'll be cheering for my boy Iaguz
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
April 10 2017 17:13 GMT
#16
On April 11 2017 02:04 alexanderzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2017 02:00 Musicus wrote:
On April 11 2017 01:44 alexanderzero wrote:
Dude I signed up for this tournament in the open bracket where is my name??? I already emailed esport@dreamhack.com about this. Is there anybody else that I need to get in touch with?

Well there are only 64 spots in the open bracket, so not everyone who signed up will be able to play.

I guess most of the spots are reserved for known players and pros, while the others went to people who signed up before you.


That's bullshit. The entire premise of tournaments at dreamhack is that they're an open bracket that anyone is allowed to play in. The sign-up page of their website is STILL open right now. Don't I at least have the opportunity to fight for a spot online then? There's no mention on their site of it being first come first serve.

I've been looking forward to this since DH Austin was even announced.

Well I'm just assuming how things might work anyway.

Hopefully Heyoka can clear things up. But the number of spots was always limited to 64 and they have to choose somehow.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
alexanderzero
Profile Joined June 2008
United States659 Posts
April 10 2017 17:15 GMT
#17
If they have to choose somehow then they need to be transparent about how they're going to do that. I could have signed up sooner but when I attended dreamhack last year there were a ton of open slots so I didn't think it would be an issue this time around. They also never sent me any sort of email even after I signed up. Really bad planning on their part I have to say.
I am a tournament organizazer.
zakadar
Profile Joined December 2015
Germany409 Posts
April 10 2017 17:17 GMT
#18
Avilo going? I don't think so honestly, his dreamhack donation requirement hasn't reached its goal so far.


HEy u need 3 k to travel from the US to the well.. US . He has not the cheap travel costs of these lucky europeans
TY my boy gogo
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
April 10 2017 17:19 GMT
#19
The return of Nony :o
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
AlexGPunkt
Profile Joined January 2016
Germany258 Posts
April 10 2017 17:36 GMT
#20
On April 11 2017 01:23 Elentos wrote:
"Special"

Nice try MajOr.


What do you mean, I cant follow?

Why "Special"
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 242
Hyuk 118
Mong 71
910 71
Shinee 57
soO 38
Leta 34
Bale 33
Killer 33
Mind 28
[ Show more ]
Aegong 21
ZergMaN 15
PianO 15
ToSsGirL 12
HiyA 7
sorry 3
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
ceh9496
shoxiejesuss439
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8781
olofmeister1158
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick173
ArmadaUGS116
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH134
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos758
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 46m
OSC
4h 46m
Stellar Fest
4h 46m
OSC
15h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.