• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

The Greatest Foreigners of All Time Part 1 - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
252 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
January 02 2016 01:55 GMT
#241
On January 02 2016 10:34 Nerchio wrote:
Come one give us the 2nd part already


More time is needed to explain how awesome Sen is
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
January 02 2016 02:09 GMT
#242
On January 02 2016 10:23 stardog wrote:
It seems almost everyone agrees on 8 out of 10 players in top10 - Stephano, Naniwa, HuK, Snute, Scarlett, Sen, Nerchio, MaNa. I cannot agree more.

Not everyone bets on Vortix but he has to be there simply because he achieved more than Lucifron who was 16th.

Who's the tenth player is the interesting question. I'm guessing Idra is the most probable choice although I don't think putting him above Jinro would be right. But I can't think of any other foreigner that could also be considered greater than Thorzain.


Thorzain is there 100%. Idra won't be there.
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
January 02 2016 02:34 GMT
#243
I never liked Idra, but him not being on there would be silly, imo.

Then again, I haven't thought of everyone I'd put in the top 15 either.
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
January 02 2016 03:05 GMT
#244
On January 02 2016 10:23 stardog wrote:
It seems almost everyone agrees on 8 out of 10 players in top10 - Stephano, Naniwa, HuK, Snute, Scarlett, Sen, Nerchio, MaNa. I cannot agree more.

Not everyone bets on Vortix but he has to be there simply because he achieved more than Lucifron who was 16th.

Who's the tenth player is the interesting question. I'm guessing Idra is the most probable choice although I don't think putting him above Jinro would be right. But I can't think of any other foreigner that could also be considered greater than Thorzain.

My best bet is someone chinese. Jim or Xigua maybe.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-02 03:44:06
January 02 2016 03:40 GMT
#245
On January 02 2016 12:05 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 10:23 stardog wrote:
It seems almost everyone agrees on 8 out of 10 players in top10 - Stephano, Naniwa, HuK, Snute, Scarlett, Sen, Nerchio, MaNa. I cannot agree more.

Not everyone bets on Vortix but he has to be there simply because he achieved more than Lucifron who was 16th.

Who's the tenth player is the interesting question. I'm guessing Idra is the most probable choice although I don't think putting him above Jinro would be right. But I can't think of any other foreigner that could also be considered greater than Thorzain.

My best bet is someone chinese. Jim or Xigua maybe.


I can't see an argument for Jim anymore. With Thorzain/Jinro already outside the top 10 I can't imagine how to justify Jim being in it. If Xigua was 10th I'd be surprised, but I'd be utterly stunned if he was any further.

As for my guesses I assume QXC/Vortix will be the missing two, with the rest of those 8 players being in. Possibly replace Mana with someone but idk who
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
January 02 2016 04:45 GMT
#246
On January 02 2016 11:09 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 10:23 stardog wrote:
It seems almost everyone agrees on 8 out of 10 players in top10 - Stephano, Naniwa, HuK, Snute, Scarlett, Sen, Nerchio, MaNa. I cannot agree more.

Not everyone bets on Vortix but he has to be there simply because he achieved more than Lucifron who was 16th.

Who's the tenth player is the interesting question. I'm guessing Idra is the most probable choice although I don't think putting him above Jinro would be right. But I can't think of any other foreigner that could also be considered greater than Thorzain.


Thorzain is there 100%. Idra won't be there.


100% Thorzain isn't on there, since he's ranked #11 on this list Surely he wouldn't be in the Top Ten also.

And IdrA should absolutely be in there.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
January 02 2016 12:38 GMT
#247
On January 02 2016 12:40 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2016 12:05 Xoronius wrote:
On January 02 2016 10:23 stardog wrote:
It seems almost everyone agrees on 8 out of 10 players in top10 - Stephano, Naniwa, HuK, Snute, Scarlett, Sen, Nerchio, MaNa. I cannot agree more.

Not everyone bets on Vortix but he has to be there simply because he achieved more than Lucifron who was 16th.

Who's the tenth player is the interesting question. I'm guessing Idra is the most probable choice although I don't think putting him above Jinro would be right. But I can't think of any other foreigner that could also be considered greater than Thorzain.

My best bet is someone chinese. Jim or Xigua maybe.


I can't see an argument for Jim anymore. With Thorzain/Jinro already outside the top 10 I can't imagine how to justify Jim being in it. If Xigua was 10th I'd be surprised, but I'd be utterly stunned if he was any further.

As for my guesses I assume QXC/Vortix will be the missing two, with the rest of those 8 players being in. Possibly replace Mana with someone but idk who

I doubt, that QXC has any chance of making the list. If he'd be on there, that would establish him as the nr. 1 terran of all time, ahead of ThorZaIN/Jinro/Bunny/LucfroN. Personally I would have a hard time putting him in a top-10 list of foreign terrans, but nr. 1 is objectively wrong I think.
Daye911
Profile Joined October 2013
United States12 Posts
January 04 2016 02:02 GMT
#248
I really miss ThorZaIn :D
future career "Mules Demolitionist"
Eliezar
Profile Joined May 2004
United States481 Posts
January 04 2016 19:21 GMT
#249
QXC may not be top 10, but Bandana Man on the other hand...
lohdon
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
170 Posts
January 06 2016 14:32 GMT
#250
I think it's either Sase or Thorzain. Other names like Grubby, Lucifron, Vortix or Hasuobs don't really make sense.
Prof1
Profile Joined November 2015
4 Posts
January 08 2016 21:41 GMT
#251
In first place i would pull Marinelord.
Nisticism
Profile Joined May 2015
41 Posts
January 12 2016 20:19 GMT
#252
Scarlett should be 8th place, not 5th place. Nerchio should be above both Huk and Scarlett. Mana and Sen should be above Scarlett.
NA GM Zergie ~~ https://www.twitch.tv/charmquark_ ~~
TheBorg
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands56 Posts
June 17 2016 08:42 GMT
#253
What about WhiteRa? It's not a list of the BEST foreign players, but the GREATEST. And if Special Tactics himself is not on that list (even if only at number 15),then the list isn't right.
We are theBorg...
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10399
JimRising 845
WinterStarcraft333
ViBE103
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush711
• Lourlo351
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 7m
INu's Battles
9h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 7m
Replay Cast
20h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.