• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8342 users

[SPL'15] Round 3 Week 3 Lineups - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
82 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
May 22 2015 17:40 GMT
#61
when is iG.XYPrime going to get his turn...
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 22 2015 17:44 GMT
#62
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
May 22 2015 18:11 GMT
#63
Mirror Monday boysss
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-22 18:22:43
May 22 2015 18:22 GMT
#64
On May 23 2015 02:44 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.

Look better doing it
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Roadog
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1670 Posts
May 22 2015 18:40 GMT
#65
On May 23 2015 00:21 Beelzebro wrote:
Hmmm... Bomber vs Stats. How do people think this is gonna go down? How did bomber look in his game last week vs sOs? (I missed it unfortunately)

Standard Bomber game from Bomber; sOs incomprehensibly tried to go fast third into fast Storm with only 2 Colossi and nothing else against Bomber. He was Bombered at a typical Bomber timing

+ Show Spoiler +
I am a mild version of GumBa, just with sOs instead of Innovation
sOs fan. Zerg just seem to have the most...potential. Dubbo Robo Colo! Why I play Protoss: Stalkers, bacon, toilets and mama -- Chelsea FC
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
May 22 2015 18:43 GMT
#66
On May 23 2015 03:22 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 02:44 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.

Look better doing it

They kept sending him during that awful 1-6 record so I doubt we will ever see a KT lineup without Flash. like Ever!
swag_bro
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
Japan782 Posts
May 22 2015 19:07 GMT
#67
I hope Zest embarrasses the fuck out of Myungsik for being a super BM player on the Korean ladder. I've played this guy a few times and his attitude is not good, let me tell you that.
They hate us 'cause they ain't us.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-22 19:27:52
May 22 2015 19:24 GMT
#68
Flash vs MMA..I hope we see bio-tank v bio-tank, although likely flash will play his hellbat/mech style.

Nice to see SkyHigh back in a TvT, something we haven't seen much since his Hot6Cup run.

Also...Maru v Creator, I just feel bad at this point.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-22 19:44:04
May 22 2015 19:40 GMT
#69
On May 23 2015 03:43 lastride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 03:22 GumBa wrote:
On May 23 2015 02:44 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.

Look better doing it

They kept sending him during that awful 1-6 record so I doubt we will ever see a KT lineup without Flash. like Ever!

Yeah, should have sent out Sleep. Or Action. Every week. I could see giving the coaching staff some shit for sending out slumping Flash if there was a better option, but seriously, KT's roster in round 1 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 22 2015 19:43 GMT
#70
On May 23 2015 04:40 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 03:43 lastride wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:22 GumBa wrote:
On May 23 2015 02:44 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.

Look better doing it

They kept sending him during that awful 1-6 record so I doubt we will ever see a KT lineup without Flash. like Ever!

Yeah, should have sent out Penguin. Or Action. Every week.

Action was actually very good in Proleague.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-22 19:56:54
May 22 2015 19:46 GMT
#71
On May 23 2015 04:43 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 04:40 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:43 lastride wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:22 GumBa wrote:
On May 23 2015 02:44 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.

Look better doing it

They kept sending him during that awful 1-6 record so I doubt we will ever see a KT lineup without Flash. like Ever!

Yeah, should have sent out Penguin. Or Action. Every week.

Action was actually very good in Proleague.

He wasn't the guy you want to send out every week, tho. Especially taking the spot of Flash, who didn't exactly get matched up against scrubs in round 1 (cept for B4). If he went 1-6 or something in round 2 I'd get the complaints, but he went 3-2 including wins against Dear and ByuL, so meh. Now, if one KT's top 4 slumps in Proleague, you have TY and Super to jump in. That's a lot better than Sleep and Action. So again - can't really complain about fielding Flash a lot (especially since 1-6 against Rogue, Dark, Losira, BrAvO, herO and Bomber isn't embarassing bad).
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-22 19:55:53
May 22 2015 19:55 GMT
#72
On May 23 2015 04:40 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 03:43 lastride wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:22 GumBa wrote:
On May 23 2015 02:44 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.

Look better doing it

They kept sending him during that awful 1-6 record so I doubt we will ever see a KT lineup without Flash. like Ever!

Yeah, should have sent out Sleep. Or Action. Every week. I could see giving the coaching staff some shit for sending out slumping Flash if there was a better option, but seriously, KT's roster in round 1 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

I didn't say they did wrong. Flash is the face of KT. I am just saying
If I were to criticize the KT coaches that would be sending Zest in every freaking ace match.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-22 20:01:19
May 22 2015 19:59 GMT
#73
On May 23 2015 04:55 lastride wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 04:40 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:43 lastride wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:22 GumBa wrote:
On May 23 2015 02:44 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.

Look better doing it

They kept sending him during that awful 1-6 record so I doubt we will ever see a KT lineup without Flash. like Ever!

Yeah, should have sent out Sleep. Or Action. Every week. I could see giving the coaching staff some shit for sending out slumping Flash if there was a better option, but seriously, KT's roster in round 1 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

I didn't say they did wrong. Flash is the face of KT. I am just saying
If I were to criticize the KT coaches that would be sending Zest in every freaking ace match.

Honestly, I'm not sure why he isn't winning them. E.g. against Creator and herO, he should have been able to win once those days. Against Maru two weeks ago he botched his defense and attack once and lost for it. I know Zest never loses his confidence, so I'm not sure what's up with his shitty ace match performance. Wouldn't be a nerve issue.

On May 23 2015 02:40 mikumegurine wrote:
when is iG.XYPrime going to get his turn...

I have this sneaking suspicion all Proleague coaches think Protoss is the strongest race.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
May 22 2015 22:10 GMT
#74
On May 23 2015 04:59 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 04:55 lastride wrote:
On May 23 2015 04:40 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:43 lastride wrote:
On May 23 2015 03:22 GumBa wrote:
On May 23 2015 02:44 Elentos wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 23 2015 00:26 hansonslee wrote:
Again with the Zest, Flash, Life, and Stats.............................................

I wonder if they'd get better results with BaBy instead of FlaSh sometimes.

Flash won both his games this round, it's not like TY could have done more.

Look better doing it

They kept sending him during that awful 1-6 record so I doubt we will ever see a KT lineup without Flash. like Ever!

Yeah, should have sent out Sleep. Or Action. Every week. I could see giving the coaching staff some shit for sending out slumping Flash if there was a better option, but seriously, KT's roster in round 1 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

I didn't say they did wrong. Flash is the face of KT. I am just saying
If I were to criticize the KT coaches that would be sending Zest in every freaking ace match.

Honestly, I'm not sure why he isn't winning them. E.g. against Creator and herO, he should have been able to win once those days. Against Maru two weeks ago he botched his defense and attack once and lost for it. I know Zest never loses his confidence, so I'm not sure what's up with his shitty ace match performance. Wouldn't be a nerve issue.

Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 02:40 mikumegurine wrote:
when is iG.XYPrime going to get his turn...

I have this sneaking suspicion all Proleague coaches think Protoss is the strongest race.


I kind of agree. It might be a bit controversial with Zest's recent losses to Maru/Creator and in ace matches generally, but I feel he is still very strong (the best protoss outside of herO/PartinG)

It almost feels as if he has some sort of mental block in proleague aces matches (where he obviously doesn't in individual leages). Furthermore his play in the games he's lost against maru have been very strong, perhaps only losing in longer macro games or to subtle mistakes. If anything, I think his PvT has become much stronger than it was during his glorious 2014.

But most people don't really look at the content of the play, only the results. So I will just have to sit in a corner by myself on this one.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
May 22 2015 22:15 GMT
#75
Skyhigh vs Gumiho. My body is ready for glorious mech vs mech action.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 23 2015 09:55 GMT
#76
Guess I gotta get Gumiho for TY now, hope he makes it vs Skyhigh, should be a nice TvT for sure!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
May 23 2015 19:15 GMT
#77
too many mirrors : (
The heart's eternal vow
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 23 2015 20:11 GMT
#78
On May 24 2015 04:15 PVJ wrote:
too many mirrors : (

Yeah, Starcraft is boring without balance whine.
don't wall off against random
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 23 2015 20:14 GMT
#79
still no jjakji? weird
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-23 20:36:46
May 23 2015 20:36 GMT
#80
On May 24 2015 05:14 Dodgin wrote:
still no jjakji? weird


Well, when you have MMA, DRG, Leenock, Curious, Hack, San, and Bomber, it's really hard to find a place for jjakji to play
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC185
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 203
SteadfastSC 185
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 110
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4997
Liquid`Hasu608
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade318
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.