• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:30
CEST 22:30
KST 05:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7517 users

[SPL'15] Round 3 Week 3 Lineups - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
82 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 22 2015 08:45 GMT
#21
On May 22 2015 17:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 17:41 GumBa wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:38 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:36 GumBa wrote:
No DRG And Inno vs BraVO RIP

Things are looking good for me in this sig bet

Huh?

Oh sht you didnt agree? I said 3 months on drg > inno this round pl

I didn't even know you asked
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
May 22 2015 08:47 GMT
#22
MMA vs. Flash, oooo.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 22 2015 08:50 GMT
#23
On May 22 2015 17:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 17:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:41 GumBa wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:38 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:36 GumBa wrote:
No DRG And Inno vs BraVO RIP

Things are looking good for me in this sig bet

Huh?

Oh sht you didnt agree? I said 3 months on drg > inno this round pl

I didn't even know you asked

Dayum gumba that hurts
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
May 22 2015 08:54 GMT
#24
Wow, almost my whole FPL plays.
Only person who isn't playing is RagnaroK, but seeing as there are no players below him that play, besides Jim, I don't think I will change anything this week :o
BrAvO > Inno
Dear > Classic
Stats > Bomber
ByuL > Losira
B4 > Trap (lol, I can Dream can't I ?)

Perfect FPL week, lets go!
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 22 2015 09:12 GMT
#25
T-T Where is my Dark...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
May 22 2015 09:21 GMT
#26
3-0 for KT, 3-1 for CJ (Gumiho wins), 3-1 for JAGW (B4 wins), 3-2 for SKT (Dear, BrAvO win)
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
May 22 2015 09:25 GMT
#27
A week of mirrors... boring.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
May 22 2015 09:35 GMT
#28
SBENU hype train continues!
Insert wise words here
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
May 22 2015 09:49 GMT
#29
On May 22 2015 17:02 AssyrianKing wrote:
Flash vs MMA !


I don't know who to support!
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
May 22 2015 10:02 GMT
#30
MMA vs. FlaSh HYYYPE!
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 22 2015 10:03 GMT
#31
On May 22 2015 17:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 17:45 GumBa wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:41 GumBa wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:38 Cricketer12 wrote:
On May 22 2015 17:36 GumBa wrote:
No DRG And Inno vs BraVO RIP

Things are looking good for me in this sig bet

Huh?

Oh sht you didnt agree? I said 3 months on drg > inno this round pl

I didn't even know you asked

Dayum gumba that hurts

Gotta pm me or something man :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
May 22 2015 10:11 GMT
#32
Classic vs Dear, another ex-STX battle
JabuSeika
Profile Joined February 2014
United States607 Posts
May 22 2015 10:16 GMT
#33
MMA vs Flash, will be contender for game of the year.

Creator will have a new one ripped.
Jenia6109
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Russian Federation1613 Posts
May 22 2015 10:17 GMT
#34
It's a Leenock or it's Life?

INnoVation TY Maru | Classic Stats Dear sOs Zest herO | Rogue Dark soO
CountZero71
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany89 Posts
May 22 2015 10:27 GMT
#35
Mirror, mirror...
You cannot kill what doesn't die...
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
May 22 2015 10:50 GMT
#36
Uhm... am I the only one who thinks that this went about as badly as it could for KT?
I'd really favor SBENU with these matchups. In almost all of them :o
(Although I got to admit, I'm probably underestimating Zest by quite a bit right now. I just don't like his play lately)
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-22 10:53:43
May 22 2015 10:53 GMT
#37
On May 22 2015 19:50 Swisslink wrote:
Uhm... am I the only one who thinks that this went about as badly as it could for KT?
I'd really favor SBENU with these matchups. In almost all of them :o
(Although I got to admit, I'm probably underestimating Zest by quite a bit right now. I just don't like his play lately)

Flash's best MU against the weaker TvT player on SBENU, Zest's best MU (since he's not playing Creator), Life's historically best MU (meh, depends on Leenock), Stats is fine against anyone. It couldn't have gotten much better for KT, tbh.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
AKAvg
Profile Joined April 2014
Brazil298 Posts
May 22 2015 10:54 GMT
#38
Jim!!! we get to see another foreign in PL

+ Show Spoiler +
no, not really


Sbenu and KT looks to be the best match altough SKT and Samsung could be interesting.
the rest are so one sided...
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 22 2015 10:56 GMT
#39
On May 22 2015 19:53 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 19:50 Swisslink wrote:
Uhm... am I the only one who thinks that this went about as badly as it could for KT?
I'd really favor SBENU with these matchups. In almost all of them :o
(Although I got to admit, I'm probably underestimating Zest by quite a bit right now. I just don't like his play lately)

Flash's best MU against the weaker TvT player on SBENU, Zest's best MU (since he's not playing Creator), Life's historically best MU (meh, depends on Leenock), Stats is fine against anyone. It couldn't have gotten much better for KT, tbh.

Agreed
I really dunno how SBENU wins here
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
May 22 2015 11:01 GMT
#40
On May 22 2015 19:53 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 19:50 Swisslink wrote:
Uhm... am I the only one who thinks that this went about as badly as it could for KT?
I'd really favor SBENU with these matchups. In almost all of them :o
(Although I got to admit, I'm probably underestimating Zest by quite a bit right now. I just don't like his play lately)

Flash's best MU against the weaker TvT player on SBENU, Zest's best MU (since he's not playing Creator), Life's historically best MU (meh, depends on Leenock), Stats is fine against anyone. It couldn't have gotten much better for KT, tbh.


Well. Flash's best Matchup vs MMA's best Matchup. And MMA's other Matchups are rather weak, imo. And he got a Terran. He definitely couldn't have hoped for a better opponent, imo.
Life would have crushed any Terran and Protoss on SBENU - and got a Zerg, where he has been struggling quite a lot lately. Again: Probably the best SBENU could have got.
Bomber's TvP has always been rather good, imo (although no one really knows how good he is in the matchup right now).
And Zest... well... Zest lost to Creator.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1518
RotterdaM1072
TaKeTV 401
SteadfastSC212
IndyStarCraft 205
ZombieGrub104
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1518
RotterdaM 1072
MaxPax 235
SteadfastSC 212
IndyStarCraft 205
RuFF_SC2 130
ZombieGrub104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2612
Shuttle 445
910 62
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1156
Fnx 683
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu847
Other Games
summit1g5175
Grubby2721
shahzam497
Beastyqt372
mouzStarbuck223
C9.Mang0187
ToD160
UpATreeSC54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 181
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 30
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2493
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.