• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8835 users

Starcraft 2 returns to MLG - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
618 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 31 Next All
SinCitta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany2127 Posts
January 08 2014 22:33 GMT
#261
Next chapter in tsundere relationship between SC2 community and MLG.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
January 08 2014 22:34 GMT
#262
Call me dubious.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 08 2014 22:34 GMT
#263
Wait, Adam came here and people started arguing with him because they think he wants to make money off of SC2? OF COURSE HE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY !)!()=YHEUDNSDN.

It's a business, what the hell do you expect? This place sometimes. And LOL@ "earn their way back". Self-entitlement just reached new heights. Adam, please know we're not all like this, most of us I daresay think this is awesome.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
January 08 2014 22:36 GMT
#264
On January 09 2014 07:33 SinCitta wrote:
Next chapter in tsundere relationship between SC2 community and MLG.


I don't love mlg ... ! ... But its good that they are back ... for the other of course.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
January 08 2014 22:36 GMT
#265
Hm...
First of all: Great that MLG's back.

But I really hope that some Koreans will be there (In Anaheim). I mean, MLG was one of THE tournaments for the entire Foreigner vs Korean storylines - and even though the Koreans might win in the end, as long as there aren't ONLY Koreans I think that's fine.
But with the SPL going on, the GSL being played and most Korean teams seem to be broke... I think that's gonna be an almost exclusive NA tournament. And lets just face it: There aren't enough really good American players to fill such a tournament.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 08 2014 22:37 GMT
#266
this is good
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
igay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Australia1178 Posts
January 08 2014 22:40 GMT
#267
Yes I love Anaheim!
MVP <3 MKP <3 DRG <3
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 08 2014 22:42 GMT
#268
On January 09 2014 06:28 Heartland wrote:
ugh, Destiny. Otherwise, good news.

I've always felt Steben could be a great caster. He's articulate, he knows the game, and he's actually pretty smart even if he sometimes says some dumb stuff. I am pretty excited to finally get to see if I'm right. I'm fairly confident I am.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
January 08 2014 22:46 GMT
#269
anaheim hypu
yo
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 08 2014 22:53 GMT
#270
AdministratorBreak the chains
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
January 08 2014 22:53 GMT
#271
cool beans, it's the return of sc2 in NA
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 08 2014 22:55 GMT
#272
I'm gonna asume that with "Feedback" they also read this thread.

Personally i would LOVE if you, MLG, showed some LOVE for South America too. These guys never get any tournaments or anything. Think about it <3

There are plenty of NA.based players to invite for this tournament. Here are 24 players in no particular order:

(Z)Scarlett
(P)HuK
(Z)Killer
(P)puCK
(T)Fenix
(P)Minigun
(Z)ViBE
(P)Capoch
(T)MajOr
(Z)Hendralisk
(T)qxc
(Z)Goswser
(P)Hellokitty
(P)State
(Z)Suppy
(Z)Machine
(P)Levin
(T)Illusion
(Z)MaSsan
(T)Maker
(P)desRow
(T)MaSa
(Z)SLush
(T)Xenocider

How HYPE would such a tournament be? Pretty hype. Again, think about it.

Anyway looking forward to seeing the results. Welcome back MLG!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Eventine
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 08 2014 22:56 GMT
#273
On January 09 2014 07:33 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 07:28 Eventine wrote:
I still wish MLG would have an open bracket... those were good/fun days


Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 05:12 MLG_Adam wrote:
Guys to be clear, this is a TEST run to gauge feedback from fans and players. With that data in hand we will work to design 5 months of SC2 activity that will lead into Anaheim and give us our pool play players for the Anaheim...you know the guys that will skip the giant fucking open bracket we're going to run.


Wish granted


What a great day. I should go buy a lottery ticket.
You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.
althaz
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1001 Posts
January 08 2014 22:57 GMT
#274
Ok, I'm going to try really hard not to type this post in all caps...

HOLY FUCKING AWESOMEBALLZ! THIS IS TOTALLY FANTASTIC!

Whoops.
The first rule we don't talk about race conditions. of race conditions is
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
January 08 2014 23:01 GMT
#275
Sounds good to me. I never understood why they cut it in the first place. From what I remember, they got some decent viewership numbers.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 08 2014 23:01 GMT
#276
hahaha, fucking catz :D

Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 08 2014 23:02 GMT
#277
On January 09 2014 08:01 Ben... wrote:
Sounds good to me. I never understood why they cut it in the first place. From what I remember, they got some decent viewership numbers.


They skipped one event since Redbull was doing theirs at the same weekend and a studio production like WCS just isn't their thing.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 08 2014 23:03 GMT
#278
On January 09 2014 07:33 SinCitta wrote:
Next chapter in tsundere relationship between SC2 community and MLG.

I-it's not like I like MLG or anything!!

Idiot...
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
January 08 2014 23:06 GMT
#279
On January 09 2014 05:08 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 05:05 ratbert wrote:
nice! i knew it!

It's nice to prove those spreading doom and gloom wrong.


You got me Plansix. You got me. I was wrong.

This is awesome news, I love MLG tournaments, and it says it includes an Open Bracket!
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
January 08 2014 23:09 GMT
#280
On January 09 2014 08:01 Musicus wrote:
hahaha, fucking catz :D

https://twitter.com/ROOTCatZ/status/421053289241640960

That is a pretty bad picture of Destiny though
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech116
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 378
Hyuk 290
Leta 123
Shinee 110
ZerO 90
actioN 77
soO 57
Mong 56
EffOrt 52
Zeus 50
[ Show more ]
Killer 45
Mind 44
ToSsGirL 34
sorry 30
Aegong 25
Bale 23
PianO 23
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 13
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Soma 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe102
League of Legends
JimRising 420
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss465
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King239
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1682
Other Games
summit1g8026
gofns5147
olofmeister1325
singsing1059
ceh9583
Happy311
crisheroes290
ArmadaUGS110
Livibee100
ZerO(Twitch)6
DeMusliM1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream245
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH206
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Jankos1535
• Rush1317
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
57m
OSC
3h 57m
Stellar Fest
3h 57m
OSC
14h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.