• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9954 users

Proleague Round 1 Rosters: YoDa and others not listed - Pa…

Forum Index > SC2 General
528 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 27 Next All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 24 2013 01:23 GMT
#361
On December 24 2013 10:20 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 09:20 opterown wrote:
being condescending only makes you look like a dick, it doesn't help your argument, join date is no indicator of experience in the sports scene.

no indicator? how about maru severely outperforming flash for the last half year?

In what world is join date not an indicator of experience? Please tell me if I'm wrong, but chances are you weren't around for Flash's dominance in Brood War and therefore can't see Flash's talent in proper context.

How is brood war dominance "proper context" for a debate about who is a better SC2 player?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 24 2013 01:24 GMT
#362
On December 24 2013 10:20 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 09:20 opterown wrote:
being condescending only makes you look like a dick, it doesn't help your argument, join date is no indicator of experience in the sports scene.

no indicator? how about maru severely outperforming flash for the last half year?

In what world is join date not an indicator of experience? Please tell me if I'm wrong, but chances are you weren't around for Flash's dominance in Brood War and therefore can't see Flash's talent in proper context.

HEY I KNOW post count is an indicator of experience, therefore me >>> you

am i doing this right
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 24 2013 01:26 GMT
#363
On December 24 2013 10:20 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 09:20 opterown wrote:
being condescending only makes you look like a dick, it doesn't help your argument, join date is no indicator of experience in the sports scene.

no indicator? how about maru severely outperforming flash for the last half year?

In what world is join date not an indicator of experience? Please tell me if I'm wrong, but chances are you weren't around for Flash's dominance in Brood War and therefore can't see Flash's talent in proper context.


It's entirely possible that people lurked for many years prior to creating a TL account.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 01:27:52
December 24 2013 01:27 GMT
#364
ugh, nevermind
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 01:33:37
December 24 2013 01:32 GMT
#365
On December 24 2013 10:15 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 09:42 Ammanas wrote:
I was trying to create an SPL power rank for my blog last couple of hours, but really it is just too hard at the moment. I just realized, that we have not seen many of these players for even several months and there's really not enough data to go by. I wonder how they do the FPL rankings, cause it's really gonna be hard. I guess there will be a lot of bargain deals, but also a lot of overrated players.

+ Show Spoiler [If anyone wonders what I came up with] +

The IM Protoss category:
This is a category for protoss players, who are generally solid, expected to be performing very well, but also players, who have well known weaknesses (for example some of them tend to choke, they have unstable form etc). They all should be in the 'close but not yet' category, but there was so many of them that I just needed a special category for them :D

(P)Creator
(P)YongHwa
(P)Squirtle
(P)HerO
(P)Trap
(P)Super

Close but not yet:

(Z)RorO
(T)TY
(T)FanTaSy
(Z)CoCa
(P)Sora




10 - (P)Classic
09 - (Z)DRG
08 - (T)Flash
07 - (P)PartinG
06 - (Z)Hydra
05 - (P)sOs
04 - (P)Rain
03 - (P)herO[jOin]
02 - (Z)Soulkey
01 - (T)Maru

CJ_herO over sOs? Classic over Liquid`HerO? Parting, DRG and Hydra in the top 10 at all?

Meh.


Yes. One of the easier decisions.
Again, yes. Classic is actually like really seriously good, imo better than any of the 'IM protosses'.
Parting is debatable, problem is I dunno who could be argued to take his spot. DRG I am not sure, last time I saw him was Code S and in there he seeemed like he is returning to his former glory days. Hydra is currently one of the top10 players in SPL for sure, maybe I am govong too much credit to KR open qualifiers, but those tournaments are hard as hell, the hardest online events in the world without a doubt and CJ players (herO and Hydra in particular) are dominating them last month or two.
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 24 2013 01:36 GMT
#366
On December 24 2013 10:32 Ammanas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 10:15 Acrofales wrote:
On December 24 2013 09:42 Ammanas wrote:
I was trying to create an SPL power rank for my blog last couple of hours, but really it is just too hard at the moment. I just realized, that we have not seen many of these players for even several months and there's really not enough data to go by. I wonder how they do the FPL rankings, cause it's really gonna be hard. I guess there will be a lot of bargain deals, but also a lot of overrated players.

+ Show Spoiler [If anyone wonders what I came up with] +

The IM Protoss category:
This is a category for protoss players, who are generally solid, expected to be performing very well, but also players, who have well known weaknesses (for example some of them tend to choke, they have unstable form etc). They all should be in the 'close but not yet' category, but there was so many of them that I just needed a special category for them :D

(P)Creator
(P)YongHwa
(P)Squirtle
(P)HerO
(P)Trap
(P)Super

Close but not yet:

(Z)RorO
(T)TY
(T)FanTaSy
(Z)CoCa
(P)Sora




10 - (P)Classic
09 - (Z)DRG
08 - (T)Flash
07 - (P)PartinG
06 - (Z)Hydra
05 - (P)sOs
04 - (P)Rain
03 - (P)herO[jOin]
02 - (Z)Soulkey
01 - (T)Maru

CJ_herO over sOs? Classic over Liquid`HerO? Parting, DRG and Hydra in the top 10 at all?

Meh.


Yes. One of the easier decisions.
Again, yes. Classic is actually like really seriously good, imo better than any of the 'IM protosses'.
Parting is debatable, problem is I dunno who could be argued to take his spot. DRG I am not sure, last time I saw him was Code S and in there he seeemed like he is returning to his former glory days. Hydra is currently one of the top10 players in SPL for sure, maybe I am govong too much credit to KR open qualifiers, but those tournaments are hard as hell, the hardest online events in the world without a doubt and CJ players (herO and Hydra in particular) are dominating them last month or two.

Classic looked questionable against Creator in preseason, although that's not much of a metric. He probably deserves that spot. Agreed on CJ_herO seeing as he's been on a tear recently but we'll see

Hydra has been doing well in qualifiers and Parting should probably be in that position given recent play. DRG is a bit of a mystery.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 24 2013 01:46 GMT
#367
On December 24 2013 10:32 Ammanas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 10:15 Acrofales wrote:
On December 24 2013 09:42 Ammanas wrote:
I was trying to create an SPL power rank for my blog last couple of hours, but really it is just too hard at the moment. I just realized, that we have not seen many of these players for even several months and there's really not enough data to go by. I wonder how they do the FPL rankings, cause it's really gonna be hard. I guess there will be a lot of bargain deals, but also a lot of overrated players.

+ Show Spoiler [If anyone wonders what I came up with] +

The IM Protoss category:
This is a category for protoss players, who are generally solid, expected to be performing very well, but also players, who have well known weaknesses (for example some of them tend to choke, they have unstable form etc). They all should be in the 'close but not yet' category, but there was so many of them that I just needed a special category for them :D

(P)Creator
(P)YongHwa
(P)Squirtle
(P)HerO
(P)Trap
(P)Super

Close but not yet:

(Z)RorO
(T)TY
(T)FanTaSy
(Z)CoCa
(P)Sora




10 - (P)Classic
09 - (Z)DRG
08 - (T)Flash
07 - (P)PartinG
06 - (Z)Hydra
05 - (P)sOs
04 - (P)Rain
03 - (P)herO[jOin]
02 - (Z)Soulkey
01 - (T)Maru

CJ_herO over sOs? Classic over Liquid`HerO? Parting, DRG and Hydra in the top 10 at all?

Meh.


Yes. One of the easier decisions.
Again, yes. Classic is actually like really seriously good, imo better than any of the 'IM protosses'.
Parting is debatable, problem is I dunno who could be argued to take his spot. DRG I am not sure, last time I saw him was Code S and in there he seeemed like he is returning to his former glory days. Hydra is currently one of the top10 players in SPL for sure, maybe I am govong too much credit to KR open qualifiers, but those tournaments are hard as hell, the hardest online events in the world without a doubt and CJ players (herO and Hydra in particular) are dominating them last month or two.


I keep hearing about how good Classic is, but I haven't really seen much of note tbh. He's kind of like Stats where people swear up and down he's good but all I remember from the two are some good SPL performances. Is there anything else I'm missing?
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 01:48:54
December 24 2013 01:47 GMT
#368
Parting didn't do super hot last season but he only joined when HotS started and he clearly needed a little time to get used to hots. Hydra had some rounds where he did sick (round 2 I'm thinking, also great vP record overall), but other rounds where he was mediocre. Both herO and sOs were awesome last season, sOs was more so but herO has the momentum going for him. Classic I still belieeeveeee in and hope he won't crash after such a great last half season.

E: yeah Classic's PL performance was by far his best so far in SC2 and other tournaments haven't been so kind to him. You just gotta belieeeeveeee
jjakji fan
Sorata
Profile Joined November 2013
Germany5 Posts
December 24 2013 01:51 GMT
#369
no first?
:'(
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 24 2013 01:54 GMT
#370
On December 24 2013 10:51 Sorata wrote:
no first?
:'(

Yeah that's probably one of the more puzzling/disappointing ones
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ffrozenfish
Profile Joined May 2011
820 Posts
December 24 2013 01:58 GMT
#371
Expecting Yoda and First to carry IM and they are not even listed. T_T
Give us our snipe back - Ghost
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 02:03:11
December 24 2013 02:02 GMT
#372
On December 24 2013 10:46 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 10:32 Ammanas wrote:
On December 24 2013 10:15 Acrofales wrote:
On December 24 2013 09:42 Ammanas wrote:
I was trying to create an SPL power rank for my blog last couple of hours, but really it is just too hard at the moment. I just realized, that we have not seen many of these players for even several months and there's really not enough data to go by. I wonder how they do the FPL rankings, cause it's really gonna be hard. I guess there will be a lot of bargain deals, but also a lot of overrated players.

+ Show Spoiler [If anyone wonders what I came up with] +

The IM Protoss category:
This is a category for protoss players, who are generally solid, expected to be performing very well, but also players, who have well known weaknesses (for example some of them tend to choke, they have unstable form etc). They all should be in the 'close but not yet' category, but there was so many of them that I just needed a special category for them :D

(P)Creator
(P)YongHwa
(P)Squirtle
(P)HerO
(P)Trap
(P)Super

Close but not yet:

(Z)RorO
(T)TY
(T)FanTaSy
(Z)CoCa
(P)Sora




10 - (P)Classic
09 - (Z)DRG
08 - (T)Flash
07 - (P)PartinG
06 - (Z)Hydra
05 - (P)sOs
04 - (P)Rain
03 - (P)herO[jOin]
02 - (Z)Soulkey
01 - (T)Maru

CJ_herO over sOs? Classic over Liquid`HerO? Parting, DRG and Hydra in the top 10 at all?

Meh.


Yes. One of the easier decisions.
Again, yes. Classic is actually like really seriously good, imo better than any of the 'IM protosses'.
Parting is debatable, problem is I dunno who could be argued to take his spot. DRG I am not sure, last time I saw him was Code S and in there he seeemed like he is returning to his former glory days. Hydra is currently one of the top10 players in SPL for sure, maybe I am govong too much credit to KR open qualifiers, but those tournaments are hard as hell, the hardest online events in the world without a doubt and CJ players (herO and Hydra in particular) are dominating them last month or two.


I keep hearing about how good Classic is, but I haven't really seen much of note tbh. He's kind of like Stats where people swear up and down he's good but all I remember from the two are some good SPL performances. Is there anything else I'm missing?


The thing is, as opposed to Stats, Classic has only switched to P for HotS and he was performing as one of the best. He was definitely Top 3 Protoss in Proleague for HotS, and I believe (although I am not 100% sure as I am only going with my memory) when you take only HotS Proleague matches, he actually has better stats then both Rain and sOs. Not sure whether JangBi was better or not though.

As for Stats - I dunno, I personally think Zest is better P on KT and I was not really impressed by Stats that much tbh. Classic was definitely more impressive, that's for sure.
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 24 2013 02:08 GMT
#373
On December 24 2013 10:46 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 10:32 Ammanas wrote:
On December 24 2013 10:15 Acrofales wrote:
On December 24 2013 09:42 Ammanas wrote:
I was trying to create an SPL power rank for my blog last couple of hours, but really it is just too hard at the moment. I just realized, that we have not seen many of these players for even several months and there's really not enough data to go by. I wonder how they do the FPL rankings, cause it's really gonna be hard. I guess there will be a lot of bargain deals, but also a lot of overrated players.

+ Show Spoiler [If anyone wonders what I came up with] +

The IM Protoss category:
This is a category for protoss players, who are generally solid, expected to be performing very well, but also players, who have well known weaknesses (for example some of them tend to choke, they have unstable form etc). They all should be in the 'close but not yet' category, but there was so many of them that I just needed a special category for them :D

(P)Creator
(P)YongHwa
(P)Squirtle
(P)HerO
(P)Trap
(P)Super

Close but not yet:

(Z)RorO
(T)TY
(T)FanTaSy
(Z)CoCa
(P)Sora




10 - (P)Classic
09 - (Z)DRG
08 - (T)Flash
07 - (P)PartinG
06 - (Z)Hydra
05 - (P)sOs
04 - (P)Rain
03 - (P)herO[jOin]
02 - (Z)Soulkey
01 - (T)Maru

CJ_herO over sOs? Classic over Liquid`HerO? Parting, DRG and Hydra in the top 10 at all?

Meh.


Yes. One of the easier decisions.
Again, yes. Classic is actually like really seriously good, imo better than any of the 'IM protosses'.
Parting is debatable, problem is I dunno who could be argued to take his spot. DRG I am not sure, last time I saw him was Code S and in there he seeemed like he is returning to his former glory days. Hydra is currently one of the top10 players in SPL for sure, maybe I am govong too much credit to KR open qualifiers, but those tournaments are hard as hell, the hardest online events in the world without a doubt and CJ players (herO and Hydra in particular) are dominating them last month or two.


I keep hearing about how good Classic is, but I haven't really seen much of note tbh. He's kind of like Stats where people swear up and down he's good but all I remember from the two are some good SPL performances. Is there anything else I'm missing?

He went 16-4 in Proleague after changing races
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
December 24 2013 02:22 GMT
#374
I'd rank based on how well they would do in Proleague, how clutch he is & how often does he play ace, not utterly skill-wise.

In that department Flash is the undisputed n1 player. Also look at hydra, he fucked up badly in like 2 or 3 rounds and still posted a top 10 results cuz hes extremely streaky. Meanwhile SoulKey being the arguably best skillwise ranked 14th or something, same for PartinG

So yeah my list would be 1. Flash 2. herO 3. Rain 4. sOs. 5. hydra 6. Maru 7. Classic 8. SoulKey 9. RorO 10. DRG

Well bring FPL on already. Cant wait to go full CJ with captain Fantasy yet again
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 24 2013 02:27 GMT
#375
On December 24 2013 10:16 Darkhoarse wrote:
Opterown is really the TL Sherlock Holmes.

not even close
Moderator。◕‿◕。
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 03:01:03
December 24 2013 03:00 GMT
#376
Last time flash had this much doubters he then went to 6 Individual League Finals, won Proleague and a WCG. Prepare thyselves, He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
Woo Jung Ho
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
December 24 2013 03:02 GMT
#377
there is about a 99% chance Sora is going to be on my FPL team.
Baadbeat
Profile Joined June 2011
France203 Posts
December 24 2013 03:17 GMT
#378
Wow, no first nor Yoda for IM, and no Puzzle, Crazy_Hydra nor BarrakS for KT?
I heard first and Yoda were maybe moving to WCS EU, but any news on the 3 KT players? It's quite a big blow to their roster imo!
nktiep
Profile Joined December 2010
Vietnam40 Posts
December 24 2013 03:31 GMT
#379
no Puzzle no First ang Yoda i dont think their retirement, so sad
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
December 24 2013 03:42 GMT
#380
Damn, this off season is killing me. Most of the year, I'm usually too busy to watch too much Starcraft, but that's exactly when all the big tournaments are going on. Now I finally have some time on my hands for the holidays, and now there's no Starcraft.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko136
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 755
Soma 638
Jaedong 447
BeSt 337
Horang2 332
Hyuk 270
Light 258
910 213
Soulkey 200
Stork 192
[ Show more ]
Mini 139
Snow 136
EffOrt 121
Pusan 116
ZerO 99
Last 79
Rush 57
Shinee 52
Mind 46
ggaemo 44
Mong 43
hero 40
Killer 38
Yoon 38
Creator 28
Bale 24
Sharp 20
Sacsri 15
yabsab 13
Noble 11
sorry 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4977
XcaliburYe122
League of Legends
JimRising 326
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1197
pashabiceps876
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2989
Khaldor867
Other Games
gofns35262
singsing1385
ceh9646
XBOCT310
Pyrionflax233
DeMusliM195
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS48
ZerO(Twitch)10
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1504
Other Games
• WagamamaTV170
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
22m
Stellar Fest
2h 22m
The PondCast
23h 22m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.