On November 28 2013 04:35 Zealously wrote:
In the words of Chazz Princeton:
You go bye-bye
In the words of Chazz Princeton:
You go bye-bye
as in the yugioh anime character?
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On November 28 2013 04:35 Zealously wrote: In the words of Chazz Princeton: You go bye-bye as in the yugioh anime character? | ||
|
farvacola
United States18869 Posts
| ||
|
NewSunshine
United States5938 Posts
| ||
|
HeeroFX
United States2704 Posts
| ||
|
johnnyapplec
United States33 Posts
On November 28 2013 04:51 Enema wrote: Didn't Xenocider win that one Tournament? But it was mainly foreigners with some unknown Koreans | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
emanresU
Germany393 Posts
| ||
|
emanresU
Germany393 Posts
On November 28 2013 05:09 HeeroFX wrote: well I wil probably stop watching SC 2 when Naniwa and Scarlett call it Because no one watched Brood War right? | ||
|
Oukka
Finland1683 Posts
![]() | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On November 28 2013 04:48 Lorch wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2013 04:39 sM.Zik wrote: Finally the skill level of Starcraft 2 is where it should be ![]() True, true. I think the best chance for a foreigner to win an event now is around lotv release. I feel like a year or two after lotv seeing a foreigner take a map off of a korean in an offline competition will be huge. Nah cmon, i don't think the gap will ever be so huge that foreigners can't win maps from koreans. | ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
I personally dont absolutly NEED a big foreigner win, koreans produce amazing games ( so do foreigners but a Innovation vs sOs will almost always beat any other game in terms of pure quality) and its fun watching. Dont get me wrong, Naniwa or any other foreigner winning Dreamhack would be amazing, but its going to be really hard.. | ||
|
Whatson
United States5357 Posts
On November 28 2013 05:12 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2013 04:48 Lorch wrote: On November 28 2013 04:39 sM.Zik wrote: Finally the skill level of Starcraft 2 is where it should be ![]() True, true. I think the best chance for a foreigner to win an event now is around lotv release. I feel like a year or two after lotv seeing a foreigner take a map off of a korean in an offline competition will be huge. Nah cmon, i don't think the gap will ever be so huge that foreigners can't win maps from koreans. No, it might take longer than expected but that gap will show as the skill cap for SC2 is raised | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46480 Posts
| ||
|
HeeroFX
United States2704 Posts
On November 28 2013 05:11 emanresU wrote: Show nested quote + On November 28 2013 05:09 HeeroFX wrote: well I wil probably stop watching SC 2 when Naniwa and Scarlett call it Because no one watched Brood War right? No i just don't have players I am interested in watching. I only care about events that have players I like to watch. That is resonable. I don't watch a TV show I don't like even if its suppose to be good. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On November 28 2013 05:08 NewSunshine wrote: Should've waited for 2 more tourneys to write this. Difficult if 3 of them are at the same time. | ||
|
tili
United States1332 Posts
:> (I would also be equally happy if Scarlett won one) | ||
|
Zoygot
Canada42 Posts
Doesn't hurt to hope anyway. | ||
|
GreenFate
France289 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
How is Sen doing nowadays? | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|