• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:00
CEST 11:00
KST 18:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7058 users

Top 50 streamers in October 2013 (+ WCS numbers) - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
102 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
November 08 2013 11:40 GMT
#101
On November 08 2013 10:39 TaraBabcock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2013 06:38 Conti wrote:
On November 07 2013 05:21 TaraBabcock wrote:
Hmm, last month and this month I took a hiatus from SC2 because of work... I shouldn't even be on here. I definitely didn't stream 20+ hours of StarCraft at 200 viewers. That was all other games.

I thought the hours/viewers only counted days we streamed under the SC category?

Anyway, I'll be switching to random and re-starting practice in December! I miss SC2!

The most likely explanation is that you forgot to set the game to something other than SC2 here on teamliquid. Looking at my database, that seems to be just what happened. As far as teamliquid is concerned, you did not play anything but SC2 in the last month (and this month, too!).

It happens all the time. Just set the game to misc (or whatever you're playing) here on TL.


Oh, yeah, I don't change TL. I didn't know anyone did that. I thought the stats came from Twitch. Ouch, that sucks. Must be a LOT of misinformation then with streamer who play multiple games.

I wouldn't quite go that far. People do forget to change their game all the time, but that applies equally to twitch and to teamliquid.net. And the vast majority of the streamers that do appear on the top 50 lists most likely spend far more time here on teamliquid than anywhere else, since they are primarily (or even solely) Starcraft 2 players/streamers. So they're very unlikely to forget to set/change their game here. In addition, every featured streamer is sorted under the game he's playing here on tl.net's sidebar, so if he/she's listed under the wrong game people will immediately notice and let him/her know.

So, basically, this is only a potential issue for non-featured streamers, who still get good viewer numbers, but who do not get most of these viewers from teamliquid.net, and who are not primarily SC2 players. Which, I think, is a group only consisting of you.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
November 08 2013 11:46 GMT
#102
On November 08 2013 10:39 TaraBabcock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2013 06:38 Conti wrote:
On November 07 2013 05:21 TaraBabcock wrote:
Hmm, last month and this month I took a hiatus from SC2 because of work... I shouldn't even be on here. I definitely didn't stream 20+ hours of StarCraft at 200 viewers. That was all other games.

I thought the hours/viewers only counted days we streamed under the SC category?

Anyway, I'll be switching to random and re-starting practice in December! I miss SC2!

The most likely explanation is that you forgot to set the game to something other than SC2 here on teamliquid. Looking at my database, that seems to be just what happened. As far as teamliquid is concerned, you did not play anything but SC2 in the last month (and this month, too!).

It happens all the time. Just set the game to misc (or whatever you're playing) here on TL.


Oh, yeah, I don't change TL. I didn't know anyone did that. I thought the stats came from Twitch. Ouch, that sucks. Must be a LOT of misinformation then with streamer who play multiple games.

I find you weird, but I miss that weirdness.
come back soon and so I can watch your stream sometimes :D
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
jobak
Profile Joined June 2014
Burkina Faso1 Post
June 17 2014 18:14 GMT
#103
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 185
Horang2 69
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Bale 41
NotJumperer 39
scan(afreeca) 34
Sharp 31
Hm[arnc] 18
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto114
League of Legends
JimRising 461
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy365
crisheroes165
Sick163
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick570
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1039
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.