• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)44Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8853 users

Departing Quantic, how I was mistreated in it. - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-03 22:57:44
October 03 2013 22:57 GMT
#181
I think we are too late, the OP was edited, no idea what's going on. I guess whatever happened, Massan is talking with Quantic right now and maybe the situation gets resolved. So long the post is gone I think.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 03 2013 22:57 GMT
#182
On October 04 2013 07:55 TBone- wrote:
So I'm a little confused here, the op seems a little void of information now, what happened?

Well apparently Simon contacted him seemingly scared shitless now that his dirty laundry is all over TL. I can imagine he sent something to Massan saying he'll get him his money back, hoping he doesn't get any more bad publicity for his team.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Tinzu
Profile Joined June 2013
26 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-03 23:03:25
October 03 2013 22:58 GMT
#183
If this information isn't correct and MaSan actually shits on Quantic like this... Wow... then sue the living crap out of him because he actually commited a crime. 2600 $ might not be much for a company but the image damage is HUGE already. In this case, I'm sry for Quantic :S


Suing for damages would be worthless and a waste of time even if everything Massan is saying/has posted is a complete lie the money isn't there for it to be worth the time for anyone if lawyers are involved. Also Massan paid the $2600 dollars and the $1200 for the second ticket. They are not entitled to it was only mentioned because Massan had to buy it because his $1400 ticket can't be used by him.

Actually now that I think about it suing a player would result in one of two situations
1) The player completely screwed over a team (not happening here on the scale it would have to be to be worth the image that they sue players).
2) Suit fails and they just wrongfully sued a player. What...do you do then?
GhostFiber
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia88 Posts
October 03 2013 22:58 GMT
#184
On October 04 2013 07:28 hzflank wrote:
On his dad's credit card...professionalism in esports.

I don't know what to say, I am truly baffled as to why a plabe ticket would be bought on a manager's relative's credit card as opposed to a company card. Players really just need to stop joining cowboy teams and teams need staff who are not teenagers and have some experience in business.


Hard to tell... You always see nice press releases from them.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 03 2013 22:58 GMT
#185
On October 04 2013 07:19 tree.hugger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 07:14 elfonse wrote:
The head of a organization on this level still has to use his dads cc?

Welcome to esports.


CJ face time. -__-
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
October 03 2013 22:58 GMT
#186
feel sorry you MaSsan, but why on earth would you send $1400 to a man you're 100% you can trust?
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
October 03 2013 22:59 GMT
#187
On October 04 2013 06:18 1MaSsan wrote:
Simon contacted me first time after last contact, and we're in talk.

Please be patient and we'll might be able to resolve this issue professionally.

Again, thank you so much for your support in this, and feel free to talk how it should be handled, so you can help as well.


It seems a little late for that. Still hope it works out for you.

Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
DeadSanto123
Profile Joined August 2013
United States90 Posts
October 03 2013 23:00 GMT
#188
On October 04 2013 07:58 LeLfe wrote:
feel sorry you MaSsan, but why on earth would you send $1400 to a man you're 100% you can trust?

Isn't he the manager of the team? I would think he would be trustworthy.
Jaedong!!!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-03 23:01:38
October 03 2013 23:01 GMT
#189
On October 04 2013 07:55 TBone- wrote:
So I'm a little confused here, the op seems a little void of information now, what happened?


I still had the OP open on my phone before it was edited, here you go. Sorry for the gigantic paragraph but it was the only way to copy it because even if you have the old page open when you hit quote it loads it post-edit.

+ Show Spoiler +
Dear community

I'm formerly Quantic MaSsan, a Zerg player from Quantic gaming's main roster:Quantic GamingAs of September 26th, I officially left Quantic Gaming. Many people came to ask why and what not, and I'm just not going to lie about how things went. To my fans, I feel obligated to let them know why I'm leaving the organization.Before I say anything, I hate to drop another bad news about teams. However, this is something that I believe it needs to be done, and I’m not sure where else to go with it. This post will explain how I left the team in detail, in one heavy load of texts.Originally I told my ex-coworkers and friends that I will not publicize this, but I learned something about it that I need to do this, so my apologizes to those of who thought I wasn't going to do it.So, my departure of Quantic Gaming started with me need to purchase flight ticket back to Atlanta, Georgia, USA from Quebec, Canada. When Simon, Quantic Gaming owner heard about this, he convince me that I should buy ticket to Korea as well after visa duration, since I’ll be staying in states with ESTA(basically 90 days travel visa), he said despite me been in states for 9 years, I’ll need it to pass inspection on customs as I enter the country(which I have yet to confirm if it’s true). Then he offered me that I let Simon buy the ticket, since I’ll be getting possibly cheaper flights and he can get mileages off his account since he’s frequent customer, which I took.I told him to purchase a ticket that will allow me to stay in for anytime between 85 to 90 days. Initially my departure date from states was on Thursday, but then I had him moved to Tuesday for my own convenience, which should have only shortened the duration. I sent $1400, ticket cost, to him via Paypal.Then I took the flight to Atlanta, and I learned that my flight ticket is actually is for 91 days even after the 2 days adjustment, and I had to go through secondary inspection where I convinced the security that I’ll be leaving before my visa expires.So I told Simon that he had booked wrong flight, hence I needed it either changed or refunded so I can use new ticket. Simon told me that there is a form he can fill for me to extend my stay. I call embassy and found out that there is no such form, and I learned that what he told me was either lie or was given wrong information. I told him about it and he told me to stop bother him for now so I gave him time to find it out on his own.5 days later, I asked for a form if he could find it. He told me that he called and he cannot change ticket nor can be refunded. It was very confusing for me since ticket says we’re able to change as long as we pay the differences, and I told him I’ll pay for that too. He ignored me on any conversation about forms, but just told me about how he cannot change anything about ticket, and he will not pay any money to buy new ticket since it was my error to have date wrong because I was next to him talking when he was purchasing ticket. Upon hearing that, I told him it’ll be on his dad’s credit card(he purchased with it) otherwise, so we need to fix the problem together. He freaked out on the part me saying “it’ll be on his dad’s credit card”, and told me “good luck finding new team”, along with how “asshole”, and it is a good thing I sent it as gift on Paypal so I won’t be able to get it back. Being confused, I told him we need to find solution, I’m yet thankful for my stay at quantic house, but it doesn’t mean he can randomly decide to take money away. He told me that when I threaten quantic, I deal with consequences(which I was very confused about, I don’t remember making any threats, especially to quantic). I tried to talk him into senses since he seemed to be in freaked-out status. He told me “will review the matter tonight and see what I can do until then Nothing to say”.I agreed to this and meanwhile, I called travel agency that he initially contacted. There I learned that you can always change the ticket as long as there is availability, and pay the ticket differential. I also learned that it’ll cost him $163 to change it. During this time, he removed all my information from the website, and removed me from quantic.For 3 days after the incident, I messaged Simon every night just to get him back since he was logging on and off, while he ignored me completely. At the end of the day, he got either nice mileage on his account, or refund from canceling ticket. On me, I lost $1400 ticket and had to purchase another. From what point he was lying or was trying to screw me it doesn’t matter. Despite the fact that it seem like he did this from very beginning, but I can understand mistakes. However, from the moment he was telling me about forms, he was purely lying and was trying to scam me over.After learning that he was lying to me in every possibly way, including visa, form, ticket, travel agency and every other things, I contacted Paypal and tried to cancel payment(which didn’t work out since I sent as gift), and I’m in process filing IC3(internet crime complaint center) on US government, which I’m not sure how US government will punish Canadian until he comes into US. I’ll be looking for similar form that I can fill for Canadians on Canadian government for scam he did to me.Few days after, Simon contacted me saying good luck getting my money back, and he indeed changed the ticket at the moment I contacted him, which he will not give it to me obviously because I’m double face asshole. He told me that the ticket cost him 85 dollars(by default ticket changing fee costs 100 minimum, so it’s lie, but I still called airline and confirmed that it indeed is a lie and ticket was not changed from the beginning)As said, I wasn’t going to reveal this to public for the good of my friends who still remains in the team. However, I learned that Simon has been telling others that I stole money from his pocket as I left the place, and I threatened him meanwhile. I will not stand framing. I cannot imagine what he's going to tell others if he tells quantic gaming that I have stole his property and threatened him, as well as I'm full of lies that I never spoke of, hence I decided to go public with this. I love Starcraft 2 and it's community. I didn't want my career to end with me leaving Quantic, and this seemed only way to prevent that.You can find detailed skype chat down below, everything from start to the end to not give you any wrong information or even try to hide it. To make sure any part is not cropped, I copy pasted end part of screenshot at the beginning of next screen shot. This might includes some information that it shouldn’t be on public, but I cannot find a way to give you top to bottom view otherwise. As of now, I'd like to ask formal apologize from Quantic gamings owner, Simon Boudreault, as well as refund for ticket, although it is very unlikely to happen given situation. http://imgur.com/Li9NniKImgurlinkAs a note, I have not told any lies about organization to anyone especially to my teammates. However, I cannot prevent lie If information feeder, which are Quantic Gamings Organization Management team, lied to me to begin with. Then I'm sorry to hear that you had to lie about how things were handled and went to cover up what actually happen when you told me about those.Thank you viewers for reading this hell of texts. I appreciate your support on the organization and me, and I really hope this doesn't change your view on Starcrtaft scene.
Tinzu
Profile Joined June 2013
26 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-03 23:07:04
October 03 2013 23:02 GMT
#190
On October 04 2013 07:55 TBone- wrote:
So I'm a little confused here, the op seems a little void of information now, what happened?


I still had the OP open on my phone before it was edited, here you go. Sorry for the gigantic paragraph but it was the only way to copy it because even if you have the old page open when you hit quote it loads it post-edit.

+ Show Spoiler +


Why oh why do you hate me show spoiler?

Thanks for that Dodgin, even though it appears to be resolved still feel it's good to have it available in case something goes wrong or for future reference.

Oh here it is in the imgur that Massan had it in the OP. http://imgur.com/Li9NniK
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 03 2013 23:02 GMT
#191
On October 04 2013 08:01 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 07:55 TBone- wrote:
So I'm a little confused here, the op seems a little void of information now, what happened?


I still had the OP open on my phone before it was edited, here you go. Sorry for the gigantic paragraph but it was the only way to copy it because even if you have the old page open when you hit quote it loads it post-edit.

+ Show Spoiler +
Dear community

I'm formerly Quantic MaSsan, a Zerg player from Quantic gaming's main roster:Quantic GamingAs of September 26th, I officially left Quantic Gaming. Many people came to ask why and what not, and I'm just not going to lie about how things went. To my fans, I feel obligated to let them know why I'm leaving the organization.Before I say anything, I hate to drop another bad news about teams. However, this is something that I believe it needs to be done, and I’m not sure where else to go with it. This post will explain how I left the team in detail, in one heavy load of texts.Originally I told my ex-coworkers and friends that I will not publicize this, but I learned something about it that I need to do this, so my apologizes to those of who thought I wasn't going to do it.So, my departure of Quantic Gaming started with me need to purchase flight ticket back to Atlanta, Georgia, USA from Quebec, Canada. When Simon, Quantic Gaming owner heard about this, he convince me that I should buy ticket to Korea as well after visa duration, since I’ll be staying in states with ESTA(basically 90 days travel visa), he said despite me been in states for 9 years, I’ll need it to pass inspection on customs as I enter the country(which I have yet to confirm if it’s true). Then he offered me that I let Simon buy the ticket, since I’ll be getting possibly cheaper flights and he can get mileages off his account since he’s frequent customer, which I took.I told him to purchase a ticket that will allow me to stay in for anytime between 85 to 90 days. Initially my departure date from states was on Thursday, but then I had him moved to Tuesday for my own convenience, which should have only shortened the duration. I sent $1400, ticket cost, to him via Paypal.Then I took the flight to Atlanta, and I learned that my flight ticket is actually is for 91 days even after the 2 days adjustment, and I had to go through secondary inspection where I convinced the security that I’ll be leaving before my visa expires.So I told Simon that he had booked wrong flight, hence I needed it either changed or refunded so I can use new ticket. Simon told me that there is a form he can fill for me to extend my stay. I call embassy and found out that there is no such form, and I learned that what he told me was either lie or was given wrong information. I told him about it and he told me to stop bother him for now so I gave him time to find it out on his own.5 days later, I asked for a form if he could find it. He told me that he called and he cannot change ticket nor can be refunded. It was very confusing for me since ticket says we’re able to change as long as we pay the differences, and I told him I’ll pay for that too. He ignored me on any conversation about forms, but just told me about how he cannot change anything about ticket, and he will not pay any money to buy new ticket since it was my error to have date wrong because I was next to him talking when he was purchasing ticket. Upon hearing that, I told him it’ll be on his dad’s credit card(he purchased with it) otherwise, so we need to fix the problem together. He freaked out on the part me saying “it’ll be on his dad’s credit card”, and told me “good luck finding new team”, along with how “asshole”, and it is a good thing I sent it as gift on Paypal so I won’t be able to get it back. Being confused, I told him we need to find solution, I’m yet thankful for my stay at quantic house, but it doesn’t mean he can randomly decide to take money away. He told me that when I threaten quantic, I deal with consequences(which I was very confused about, I don’t remember making any threats, especially to quantic). I tried to talk him into senses since he seemed to be in freaked-out status. He told me “will review the matter tonight and see what I can do until then Nothing to say”.I agreed to this and meanwhile, I called travel agency that he initially contacted. There I learned that you can always change the ticket as long as there is availability, and pay the ticket differential. I also learned that it’ll cost him $163 to change it. During this time, he removed all my information from the website, and removed me from quantic.For 3 days after the incident, I messaged Simon every night just to get him back since he was logging on and off, while he ignored me completely. At the end of the day, he got either nice mileage on his account, or refund from canceling ticket. On me, I lost $1400 ticket and had to purchase another. From what point he was lying or was trying to screw me it doesn’t matter. Despite the fact that it seem like he did this from very beginning, but I can understand mistakes. However, from the moment he was telling me about forms, he was purely lying and was trying to scam me over.After learning that he was lying to me in every possibly way, including visa, form, ticket, travel agency and every other things, I contacted Paypal and tried to cancel payment(which didn’t work out since I sent as gift), and I’m in process filing IC3(internet crime complaint center) on US government, which I’m not sure how US government will punish Canadian until he comes into US. I’ll be looking for similar form that I can fill for Canadians on Canadian government for scam he did to me.Few days after, Simon contacted me saying good luck getting my money back, and he indeed changed the ticket at the moment I contacted him, which he will not give it to me obviously because I’m double face asshole. He told me that the ticket cost him 85 dollars(by default ticket changing fee costs 100 minimum, so it’s lie, but I still called airline and confirmed that it indeed is a lie and ticket was not changed from the beginning)As said, I wasn’t going to reveal this to public for the good of my friends who still remains in the team. However, I learned that Simon has been telling others that I stole money from his pocket as I left the place, and I threatened him meanwhile. I will not stand framing. I cannot imagine what he's going to tell others if he tells quantic gaming that I have stole his property and threatened him, as well as I'm full of lies that I never spoke of, hence I decided to go public with this. I love Starcraft 2 and it's community. I didn't want my career to end with me leaving Quantic, and this seemed only way to prevent that.You can find detailed skype chat down below, everything from start to the end to not give you any wrong information or even try to hide it. To make sure any part is not cropped, I copy pasted end part of screenshot at the beginning of next screen shot. This might includes some information that it shouldn’t be on public, but I cannot find a way to give you top to bottom view otherwise. As of now, I'd like to ask formal apologize from Quantic gamings owner, Simon Boudreault, as well as refund for ticket, although it is very unlikely to happen given situation. http://imgur.com/Li9NniKImgurlinkAs a note, I have not told any lies about organization to anyone especially to my teammates. However, I cannot prevent lie If information feeder, which are Quantic Gamings Organization Management team, lied to me to begin with. Then I'm sorry to hear that you had to lie about how things were handled and went to cover up what actually happen when you told me about those.Thank you viewers for reading this hell of texts. I appreciate your support on the organization and me, and I really hope this doesn't change your view on Starcrtaft scene.

Thank you for this.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jindo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1305 Posts
October 03 2013 23:03 GMT
#192
Simon: all in all I don't care

Some quality team owner you are.
Proof.
Profile Joined August 2011
535 Posts
October 03 2013 23:04 GMT
#193
On October 04 2013 07:58 LeLfe wrote:
feel sorry you MaSsan, but why on earth would you send $1400 to a man you're 100% you can trust?


Because you can trust him?

I know what you meant with the sentence, and in that case: if you can't trust the frickin owner of the team you're in, who CAN you trust?
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 03 2013 23:06 GMT
#194
Cleaned it up a bit

+ Show Spoiler [original OP, now with spacing!] +
Dear community

I'm formerly Quantic MaSsan, a Zerg player from Quantic gaming's main roster:Quantic Gaming

As of September 26th, I officially left Quantic Gaming. Many people came to ask why and what not, and I'm just not going to lie about how things went. To my fans, I feel obligated to let them know why I'm leaving the organization.

Before I say anything, I hate to drop another bad news about teams. However, this is something that I believe it needs to be done, and I’m not sure where else to go with it. This post will explain how I left the team in detail, in one heavy load of texts.

Originally I told my ex-coworkers and friends that I will not publicize this, but I learned something about it that I need to do this, so my apologizes to those of who thought I wasn't going to do it.

So, my departure of Quantic Gaming started with me need to purchase flight ticket back to Atlanta, Georgia, USA from Quebec, Canada. When Simon, Quantic Gaming owner heard about this, he convince me that I should buy ticket to Korea as well after visa duration, since I’ll be staying in states with ESTA(basically 90 days travel visa), he said despite me been in states for 9 years, I’ll need it to pass inspection on customs as I enter the country(which I have yet to confirm if it’s true). Then he offered me that I let Simon buy the ticket, since I’ll be getting possibly cheaper flights and he can get mileages off his account since he’s frequent customer, which I took.

I told him to purchase a ticket that will allow me to stay in for anytime between 85 to 90 days. Initially my departure date from states was on Thursday, but then I had him moved to Tuesday for my own convenience, which should have only shortened the duration. I sent $1400, ticket cost, to him via Paypal.

Then I took the flight to Atlanta, and I learned that my flight ticket is actually is for 91 days even after the 2 days adjustment, and I had to go through secondary inspection where I convinced the security that I’ll be leaving before my visa expires.

So I told Simon that he had booked wrong flight, hence I needed it either changed or refunded so I can use new ticket. Simon told me that there is a form he can fill for me to extend my stay. I call embassy and found out that there is no such form, and I learned that what he told me was either lie or was given wrong information. I told him about it and he told me to stop bother him for now so I gave him time to find it out on his own.

5 days later, I asked for a form if he could find it. He told me that he called and he cannot change ticket nor can be refunded. It was very confusing for me since ticket says we’re able to change as long as we pay the differences, and I told him I’ll pay for that too. He ignored me on any conversation about forms, but just told me about how he cannot change anything about ticket, and he will not pay any money to buy new ticket since it was my error to have date wrong because I was next to him talking when he was purchasing ticket. Upon hearing that, I told him it’ll be on his dad’s credit card(he purchased with it) otherwise, so we need to fix the problem together.

He freaked out on the part me saying “it’ll be on his dad’s credit card”, and told me “good luck finding new team”, along with how “asshole”, and it is a good thing I sent it as gift on Paypal so I won’t be able to get it back. Being confused, I told him we need to find solution, I’m yet thankful for my stay at quantic house, but it doesn’t mean he can randomly decide to take money away. He told me that when I threaten quantic, I deal with consequences(which I was very confused about, I don’t remember making any threats, especially to quantic). I tried to talk him into senses since he seemed to be in freaked-out status. He told me “will review the matter tonight and see what I can do until then Nothing to say”.

I agreed to this and meanwhile, I called travel agency that he initially contacted. There I learned that you can always change the ticket as long as there is availability, and pay the ticket differential. I also learned that it’ll cost him $163 to change it. During this time, he removed all my information from the website, and removed me from quantic.

For 3 days after the incident, I messaged Simon every night just to get him back since he was logging on and off, while he ignored me completely. At the end of the day, he got either nice mileage on his account, or refund from canceling ticket. On me, I lost $1400 ticket and had to purchase another. From what point he was lying or was trying to screw me it doesn’t matter. Despite the fact that it seem like he did this from very beginning, but I can understand mistakes. However, from the moment he was telling me about forms, he was purely lying and was trying to scam me over.

After learning that he was lying to me in every possibly way, including visa, form, ticket, travel agency and every other things, I contacted Paypal and tried to cancel payment(which didn’t work out since I sent as gift), and I’m in process filing IC3(internet crime complaint center) on US government, which I’m not sure how US government will punish Canadian until he comes into US. I’ll be looking for similar form that I can fill for Canadians on Canadian government for scam he did to me.

Few days after, Simon contacted me saying good luck getting my money back, and he indeed changed the ticket at the moment I contacted him, which he will not give it to me obviously because I’m double face asshole. He told me that the ticket cost him 85 dollars(by default ticket changing fee costs 100 minimum, so it’s lie, but I still called airline and confirmed that it indeed is a lie and ticket was not changed from the beginning)

As said, I wasn’t going to reveal this to public for the good of my friends who still remains in the team. However, I learned that Simon has been telling others that I stole money from his pocket as I left the place, and I threatened him meanwhile. I will not stand framing. I cannot imagine what he's going to tell others if he tells quantic gaming that I have stole his property and threatened him, as well as I'm full of lies that I never spoke of, hence I decided to go public with this. I love Starcraft 2 and it's community. I didn't want my career to end with me leaving Quantic, and this seemed only way to prevent that.

You can find detailed skype chat down below, everything from start to the end to not give you any wrong information or even try to hide it. To make sure any part is not cropped, I copy pasted end part of screenshot at the beginning of next screen shot. This might includes some information that it shouldn’t be on public, but I cannot find a way to give you top to bottom view otherwise.

As of now, I'd like to ask formal apologize from Quantic gamings owner, Simon Boudreault, as well as refund for ticket, although it is very unlikely to happen given situation.

http://imgur.com/Li9NniK Imgurlink

As a note, I have not told any lies about organization to anyone especially to my teammates. However, I cannot prevent lie If information feeder, which are Quantic Gamings Organization Management team, lied to me to begin with. Then I'm sorry to hear that you had to lie about how things were handled and went to cover up what actually happen when you told me about those.

Thank you viewers for reading this hell of texts. I appreciate your support on the organization and me, and I really hope this doesn't change your view on Starcrtaft scene.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 03 2013 23:07 GMT
#195
On October 04 2013 07:58 LeLfe wrote:
feel sorry you MaSsan, but why on earth would you send $1400 to a man you're 100% you can trust?

He did just live with the man for almost 3 months and he was the manager for the team. I'm sure he felt like he could trust Simon, and rightfully so. Hindsight is 20-20
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 03 2013 23:07 GMT
#196
On October 04 2013 08:06 Dodgin wrote:
Cleaned it up a bit

+ Show Spoiler [original OP, now with spacing!] +
Dear community

I'm formerly Quantic MaSsan, a Zerg player from Quantic gaming's main roster:Quantic Gaming

As of September 26th, I officially left Quantic Gaming. Many people came to ask why and what not, and I'm just not going to lie about how things went. To my fans, I feel obligated to let them know why I'm leaving the organization.

Before I say anything, I hate to drop another bad news about teams. However, this is something that I believe it needs to be done, and I’m not sure where else to go with it. This post will explain how I left the team in detail, in one heavy load of texts.

Originally I told my ex-coworkers and friends that I will not publicize this, but I learned something about it that I need to do this, so my apologizes to those of who thought I wasn't going to do it.

So, my departure of Quantic Gaming started with me need to purchase flight ticket back to Atlanta, Georgia, USA from Quebec, Canada. When Simon, Quantic Gaming owner heard about this, he convince me that I should buy ticket to Korea as well after visa duration, since I’ll be staying in states with ESTA(basically 90 days travel visa), he said despite me been in states for 9 years, I’ll need it to pass inspection on customs as I enter the country(which I have yet to confirm if it’s true). Then he offered me that I let Simon buy the ticket, since I’ll be getting possibly cheaper flights and he can get mileages off his account since he’s frequent customer, which I took.

I told him to purchase a ticket that will allow me to stay in for anytime between 85 to 90 days. Initially my departure date from states was on Thursday, but then I had him moved to Tuesday for my own convenience, which should have only shortened the duration. I sent $1400, ticket cost, to him via Paypal.

Then I took the flight to Atlanta, and I learned that my flight ticket is actually is for 91 days even after the 2 days adjustment, and I had to go through secondary inspection where I convinced the security that I’ll be leaving before my visa expires.

So I told Simon that he had booked wrong flight, hence I needed it either changed or refunded so I can use new ticket. Simon told me that there is a form he can fill for me to extend my stay. I call embassy and found out that there is no such form, and I learned that what he told me was either lie or was given wrong information. I told him about it and he told me to stop bother him for now so I gave him time to find it out on his own.

5 days later, I asked for a form if he could find it. He told me that he called and he cannot change ticket nor can be refunded. It was very confusing for me since ticket says we’re able to change as long as we pay the differences, and I told him I’ll pay for that too. He ignored me on any conversation about forms, but just told me about how he cannot change anything about ticket, and he will not pay any money to buy new ticket since it was my error to have date wrong because I was next to him talking when he was purchasing ticket. Upon hearing that, I told him it’ll be on his dad’s credit card(he purchased with it) otherwise, so we need to fix the problem together.

He freaked out on the part me saying “it’ll be on his dad’s credit card”, and told me “good luck finding new team”, along with how “asshole”, and it is a good thing I sent it as gift on Paypal so I won’t be able to get it back. Being confused, I told him we need to find solution, I’m yet thankful for my stay at quantic house, but it doesn’t mean he can randomly decide to take money away. He told me that when I threaten quantic, I deal with consequences(which I was very confused about, I don’t remember making any threats, especially to quantic). I tried to talk him into senses since he seemed to be in freaked-out status. He told me “will review the matter tonight and see what I can do until then Nothing to say”.

I agreed to this and meanwhile, I called travel agency that he initially contacted. There I learned that you can always change the ticket as long as there is availability, and pay the ticket differential. I also learned that it’ll cost him $163 to change it. During this time, he removed all my information from the website, and removed me from quantic.

For 3 days after the incident, I messaged Simon every night just to get him back since he was logging on and off, while he ignored me completely. At the end of the day, he got either nice mileage on his account, or refund from canceling ticket. On me, I lost $1400 ticket and had to purchase another. From what point he was lying or was trying to screw me it doesn’t matter. Despite the fact that it seem like he did this from very beginning, but I can understand mistakes. However, from the moment he was telling me about forms, he was purely lying and was trying to scam me over.

After learning that he was lying to me in every possibly way, including visa, form, ticket, travel agency and every other things, I contacted Paypal and tried to cancel payment(which didn’t work out since I sent as gift), and I’m in process filing IC3(internet crime complaint center) on US government, which I’m not sure how US government will punish Canadian until he comes into US. I’ll be looking for similar form that I can fill for Canadians on Canadian government for scam he did to me.

Few days after, Simon contacted me saying good luck getting my money back, and he indeed changed the ticket at the moment I contacted him, which he will not give it to me obviously because I’m double face asshole. He told me that the ticket cost him 85 dollars(by default ticket changing fee costs 100 minimum, so it’s lie, but I still called airline and confirmed that it indeed is a lie and ticket was not changed from the beginning)

As said, I wasn’t going to reveal this to public for the good of my friends who still remains in the team. However, I learned that Simon has been telling others that I stole money from his pocket as I left the place, and I threatened him meanwhile. I will not stand framing. I cannot imagine what he's going to tell others if he tells quantic gaming that I have stole his property and threatened him, as well as I'm full of lies that I never spoke of, hence I decided to go public with this. I love Starcraft 2 and it's community. I didn't want my career to end with me leaving Quantic, and this seemed only way to prevent that.

You can find detailed skype chat down below, everything from start to the end to not give you any wrong information or even try to hide it. To make sure any part is not cropped, I copy pasted end part of screenshot at the beginning of next screen shot. This might includes some information that it shouldn’t be on public, but I cannot find a way to give you top to bottom view otherwise.

As of now, I'd like to ask formal apologize from Quantic gamings owner, Simon Boudreault, as well as refund for ticket, although it is very unlikely to happen given situation.

http://imgur.com/Li9NniK Imgurlink

As a note, I have not told any lies about organization to anyone especially to my teammates. However, I cannot prevent lie If information feeder, which are Quantic Gamings Organization Management team, lied to me to begin with. Then I'm sorry to hear that you had to lie about how things were handled and went to cover up what actually happen when you told me about those.

Thank you viewers for reading this hell of texts. I appreciate your support on the organization and me, and I really hope this doesn't change your view on Starcrtaft scene.

Fresh Drama: Now with more Dodgin!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ThePrince
Profile Joined October 2010
Peru331 Posts
October 03 2013 23:08 GMT
#197
On October 04 2013 08:04 Proof. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 07:58 LeLfe wrote:
feel sorry you MaSsan, but why on earth would you send $1400 to a man you're 100% you can trust?


Because you can trust him?

I know what you meant with the sentence, and in that case: if you can't trust the frickin owner of the team you're in, who CAN you trust?


Santa Claus.
SK_MC, ST_Parting, STX_Bogus fighting!!! Colossi should shoot nukes and blink.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 03 2013 23:08 GMT
#198
On October 04 2013 08:08 ThePrince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:04 Proof. wrote:
On October 04 2013 07:58 LeLfe wrote:
feel sorry you MaSsan, but why on earth would you send $1400 to a man you're 100% you can trust?


Because you can trust him?

I know what you meant with the sentence, and in that case: if you can't trust the frickin owner of the team you're in, who CAN you trust?


Santa Claus.

I have no fuckin idea why but I died laughing over this.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
MaSsan
Profile Joined June 2009
United States143 Posts
October 03 2013 23:10 GMT
#199
To those of who think I didn't go to other owner(fujikura), he was very well aware of situation.
@MaSsanSC
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
October 03 2013 23:10 GMT
#200
On October 04 2013 08:04 Proof. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 07:58 LeLfe wrote:
feel sorry you MaSsan, but why on earth would you send $1400 to a man you're 100% you can trust?


Because you can trust him?

I know what you meant with the sentence, and in that case: if you can't trust the frickin owner of the team you're in, who CAN you trust?


Umm. Your name is Proof. Should it be "Trust but verify?"

I mean, yeah, trust is okay... but when it comes to money, trust no one. (This includes your bank.)
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1063
ComeBackTV 352
TaKeTV 286
SteadfastSC283
LamboSC2232
Rex106
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 283
LamboSC2 232
ProTech146
Rex 106
IndyStarCraft 75
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39033
Shuttle 2616
Bisu 1005
Horang2 869
Jaedong 808
Mini 778
EffOrt 679
Light 510
Soma 389
BeSt 349
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 337
firebathero 329
Stork 268
Snow 205
Rush 185
ZerO 169
Zeus 161
ggaemo 135
Last 108
Leta 87
Pusan 78
hero 76
sorry 72
Killer 71
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 46
Mong 45
Mind 39
soO 31
Shinee 30
Aegong 28
Shine 26
Free 25
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
NotJumperer 18
HiyA 17
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
zelot 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7289
qojqva1576
Dendi883
Fuzer 132
420jenkins86
Counter-Strike
markeloff146
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 172
Other Games
gofns35600
singsing2307
olofmeister1229
B2W.Neo1054
Mlord250
DeMusliM201
Livibee163
Hui .150
Liquid`VortiX130
ArmadaUGS119
Mew2King111
QueenE90
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan11
Chillindude11
ToD10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1849
League of Legends
• Jankos2339
• Nemesis1729
• TFBlade790
Other Games
• WagamamaTV165
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 26m
Stellar Fest
23h 26m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.