• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8813 users

SC2VN - StarCraft 2 Progaming Visual Novel - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
aers *
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1210 Posts
September 17 2013 02:43 GMT
#81
oh god what have you done
FakeDouble
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia676 Posts
September 17 2013 02:48 GMT
#82
Wow...

Well, if you add romance options, make sure to include the scv line "in the rear with the gear" kekekeke
Formerly known as carbonaceous
Mahanaim
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (South)1002 Posts
September 17 2013 02:54 GMT
#83
Wow, this is an amazing idea
Celebrating Starcraft since... a long time ago.
Kaoriyu
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada276 Posts
September 17 2013 03:21 GMT
#84
I loved it, I was so sad when I couldnt continue. I can't wait to play more, could I be in your betas so I could get early access? LOOOOL
Iodem
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1173 Posts
September 17 2013 03:25 GMT
#85
All I can think of is this



If you don't like it, you can quit.
FakeDouble
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia676 Posts
September 17 2013 03:28 GMT
#86
MC's face wasn't wide enough, did not recognise him. Always thought that he would smile more when he BMs people, thought it was clear that it was all for show.

Also, anyone else get the sense that MKP is acting like a hyperactive anime girl? I understand the protagonist is usually quite passive in these things, but it seems MKP has a thing for our protagonist huehuehuehue
Formerly known as carbonaceous
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
September 17 2013 03:28 GMT
#87
Main character male.. TT Will play when there's a chance to not play as one.. kk.
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
Vogue
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States98 Posts
September 17 2013 03:31 GMT
#88
On September 17 2013 12:25 Iodem wrote:
All I can think of is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8COOrPHM-Q



Hmm, who made that???
Iodem
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1173 Posts
September 17 2013 03:36 GMT
#89
On September 17 2013 12:31 Vogue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 12:25 Iodem wrote:
All I can think of is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8COOrPHM-Q



Hmm, who made that???


I don't know, maybe he'll make a sequel one of these days. :^)

If you don't like it, you can quit.
Draik
Profile Joined May 2012
Guatemala8 Posts
September 17 2013 04:10 GMT
#90
On September 17 2013 12:25 Iodem wrote:
All I can think of is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8COOrPHM-Q



OMG how come i've never seen this before
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
September 17 2013 04:30 GMT
#91
On September 17 2013 12:25 Iodem wrote:
All I can think of is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8COOrPHM-Q



I felt insanely uncomfortable watching that... but it was brilliant
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
VerticalHorizon
Profile Joined September 2004
United States415 Posts
September 17 2013 04:39 GMT
#92
Awesome work guys! Best of luck with this.
Call it the greatest sin to prefer existence over honor and, for the sake of life, to lose the reasons for living. - Juvenal, Satires
VanSCPurge
Profile Joined November 2012
United States169 Posts
September 17 2013 04:47 GMT
#93
Ok, I played it and I have a few things to say:

First off, great work. The game is very well done, if a little anime-ish. (Although I believe this was intentional)

2) I feel like the choices should maybe be more frequent. I love a good story, but if you're trying to make this style game, then you have to balance gameplay with storytelling. I'm not saying there needs to be choices on everything, but definetly more frequent than they are currently.

3) Your choices should have meaning. For example if you become good friends with HuK, maybe IdrA doesn't like you as much, so it's tougher to get him as a practice partner. (Just as an example) I'm not sure if this is something you intend to add already, but it would add a lot to the game.

For a pre-Alpha the game has a lot of polish. I'm legitmately impressed and can't wait to play the next part.
"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -S. Holmes
TiberiusAk
Profile Joined August 2011
United States122 Posts
September 17 2013 04:48 GMT
#94
Nice work with the pre-alpha! I played through the whole thing. I especially like the in-game decision points. I like feeling rewarded for having game knowledge, even if it didn't affect the overall outcome of the story. (And for people without game knowledge, there will always be gamefaqs! ) I hope you continue to keep the story mostly realistic (with one caveat below), so that others can experience what it's like to be a foreign pro-gamer in Korea (i.e. a version without a fan-fictiony dating sim included plskthnx. ~_~ Also, see caveat below.)

Realism caveat: Is it a concern that your work references actual players so directly? Most of these things come with a disclaimer like "Any similarities to existing persons living or dead is coincidental." I dunno what laws (Korean or otherwise) for that stuff is like, but it should probably at least have the referenced players/teams approval, if only out of respect for them. Of course, it'd be all the more awesome if real players actually endorsed it...*

Good luck and have fun with your project!

*Insert EG-esports-money joke here.
"I like the new weapon, it's solid removal with a really nice deathrattle in a mech deck. The murloc is a little confusing though, not sure why they thought shamans needed a murloc."
TiberiusAk
Profile Joined August 2011
United States122 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 04:49:32
September 17 2013 04:49 GMT
#95
Oops didn't see who posted that. Never mind.
"I like the new weapon, it's solid removal with a really nice deathrattle in a mech deck. The murloc is a little confusing though, not sure why they thought shamans needed a murloc."
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
September 17 2013 04:57 GMT
#96
Sooo cool. Keep it up! =D
corpsepose
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1678 Posts
September 17 2013 05:47 GMT
#97
great stuff. really hope a full and completed version sees the light of day eventually
http://www.twitch.tv/corpsep0se
Dorf_Midget
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland39 Posts
September 17 2013 05:50 GMT
#98
Having just replayed Katawa Shoujo, I don't know how good of an idea it is to play this. The bar is pretty damn high :D
ShiroKaisen
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1082 Posts
September 17 2013 06:12 GMT
#99
katawa shoujo is pretty low tier for VNs, come back after Ever17 or Umineko or Muv-Luv and talk about "high bar." :D
Dame da na, zenzen dame da ze!
Dorf_Midget
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland39 Posts
September 17 2013 07:46 GMT
#100
On September 17 2013 15:12 ShiroKaisen wrote:
katawa shoujo is pretty low tier for VNs, come back after Ever17 or Umineko or Muv-Luv and talk about "high bar." :D


I could try to check those. VNs aren't really my thing tho. The reason I like KS is the subject matter and the writing. Their approach to a sensitive subject is interesting.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 33m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.