• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10948 users

Pizza: All Tiers Reached - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
494 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 25 Next All
AwM
Profile Joined November 2012
United States80 Posts
May 24 2013 17:12 GMT
#361
On May 25 2013 02:08 Noro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:40 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun


If you were wearng a suit that costs as much as his, you might be inclined to use a fork as well.

I don't see it that weird either. I have friends that eat it with a fork/knife too just to keep their hands clean.
+ Show Spoiler +
Plus i have no room to talk, I eat cheetos with chopsticks because I hate cheetle.
Every time you read this a SCV dies.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
May 24 2013 17:17 GMT
#362
Well, it's no suprise that Esports and Pizza go together
Try another route paperboy.
Koosalakoopakoop
Profile Joined June 2011
United States17 Posts
May 24 2013 17:44 GMT
#363
Does that mean they are doing one of these things on Friday?? Also I ordered my pizza and it was tasty. #PIZZAGG!
-Wow, fantastic baby-
nGnalucarD
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada26 Posts
May 24 2013 17:50 GMT
#364
Really glad this was a huge success.

Next time, please let Canadians help out too!

This guy want's to eat eSports flavored pizza!
All the Brotoss in the house let me hear you say, Terran's OP Terran's OP!!
IcedBacon
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada906 Posts
May 24 2013 17:51 GMT
#365
I wish I could've helped out in Canada :c I knew the American fans could do it either way though. Good job everyone!
"I went Zerg because Artosis is a douchebag." -IdrA
Dumbledore
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden725 Posts
May 24 2013 18:02 GMT
#366
What's OMG.tv?
Have a nice day ;)
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 18:08:26
May 24 2013 18:04 GMT
#367
On May 25 2013 03:02 Dumbledore wrote:
What's OMG.tv?

One More Game.tv, djWHEAT's gaming broadcast portal. It has hosted shows like Lo3, Inside the Game, and Kings of Tin for quite some time now.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Oakenshield
Profile Joined January 2013
United States347 Posts
May 24 2013 18:12 GMT
#368
Who'd have guessed that fifty percent off would be enough to encourage gamers to eat pizza.
Gen.Rolly
Profile Joined September 2011
United States200 Posts
May 24 2013 19:08 GMT
#369
That's called 6pooling the pizza tier meter.
Vector locked in.
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
May 24 2013 19:13 GMT
#370
Niceee. What's next? 50% off mcdonalds? Or nike gear? :D :D One can dream.
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
Bermuda
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium411 Posts
May 24 2013 19:13 GMT
#371
On May 25 2013 02:12 AwM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 02:08 Noro wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:40 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun


If you were wearng a suit that costs as much as his, you might be inclined to use a fork as well.

I don't see it that weird either. I have friends that eat it with a fork/knife too just to keep their hands clean.
+ Show Spoiler +
Plus i have no room to talk, I eat cheetos with chopsticks because I hate cheetle.


Why do you eat pizza with your hands you ask ?

A long time ago, pizza was a dish made by really poor people for really poor people. It was the meal of the farmers and fishermen of Italy. The meal of the working class of Napoli. There was a lot of variety, but the two main pizze were 1) a simple composition of mozarella over a wheat crust for the farmers (it was called white because : no tomato) or 2) red pizza : tomato and small fishes over the same crust, for the fishermen. It was the meal they took with them for a hard day of work. For the fishermen it was also close (calzone), because they would spend their time on a boat.

You can note that there is no meat in the original recipe. Because, the peasano had no money for that since they were poors as dirt. It was litteraly a dish made with what was avalaible : grain, tomato, local cheese for the farmers and small fishes for the fishermen.

It also happens that it was crazy good, so it kinda went viral and pizza is now a worldwide hit that you can find everywhere. But still, at the beginning pizza was the dish of the paesano who worked with his hands and eat with his hands. The dish of the small people.

Sure it's old story. But to me it's still funny when someone says : "my suit is too expensive to eat that pizza with my hands". Sometimes it's good to remember we're not that different from those poor paesano (who went to spread their delicacy all over the world btw).


Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
May 24 2013 19:21 GMT
#372
On May 25 2013 04:13 Bermuda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 02:12 AwM wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:08 Noro wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:40 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun


If you were wearng a suit that costs as much as his, you might be inclined to use a fork as well.

I don't see it that weird either. I have friends that eat it with a fork/knife too just to keep their hands clean.
+ Show Spoiler +
Plus i have no room to talk, I eat cheetos with chopsticks because I hate cheetle.


Why do you eat pizza with your hands you ask ?

A long time ago, pizza was a dish made by really poor people for really poor people. It was the meal of the farmers and fishermen of Italy. The meal of the working class of Napoli. There was a lot of variety, but the two main pizze were 1) a simple composition of mozarella over a wheat crust for the farmers (it was called white because : no tomato) or 2) red pizza : tomato and small fishes over the same crust, for the fishermen. It was the meal they took with them for a hard day of work. For the fishermen it was also close (calzone), because they would spend their time on a boat.

You can note that there is no meat in the original recipe. Because, the peasano had no money for that since they were poors as dirt. It was litteraly a dish made with what was avalaible : grain, tomato, local cheese for the farmers and small fishes for the fishermen.

It also happens that it was crazy good, so it kinda went viral and pizza is now a worldwide hit that you can find everywhere. But still, at the beginning pizza was the dish of the paesano who worked with his hands and eat with his hands. The dish of the small people.

Sure it's old story. But to me it's still funny when someone says : "my suit is too expensive to eat that pizza with my hands". Sometimes it's good to remember we're not that different from those poor paesano (who went to spread their delicacy all over the world btw).




We are that different. Your fisherman weren't wearing 1000+ dollar suits. Their pizzas also weren't greasy as all hell, like they are now.
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 24 2013 19:25 GMT
#373
On May 25 2013 04:21 Noro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 04:13 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:12 AwM wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:08 Noro wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:40 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun


If you were wearng a suit that costs as much as his, you might be inclined to use a fork as well.

I don't see it that weird either. I have friends that eat it with a fork/knife too just to keep their hands clean.
+ Show Spoiler +
Plus i have no room to talk, I eat cheetos with chopsticks because I hate cheetle.


Why do you eat pizza with your hands you ask ?

A long time ago, pizza was a dish made by really poor people for really poor people. It was the meal of the farmers and fishermen of Italy. The meal of the working class of Napoli. There was a lot of variety, but the two main pizze were 1) a simple composition of mozarella over a wheat crust for the farmers (it was called white because : no tomato) or 2) red pizza : tomato and small fishes over the same crust, for the fishermen. It was the meal they took with them for a hard day of work. For the fishermen it was also close (calzone), because they would spend their time on a boat.

You can note that there is no meat in the original recipe. Because, the peasano had no money for that since they were poors as dirt. It was litteraly a dish made with what was avalaible : grain, tomato, local cheese for the farmers and small fishes for the fishermen.

It also happens that it was crazy good, so it kinda went viral and pizza is now a worldwide hit that you can find everywhere. But still, at the beginning pizza was the dish of the paesano who worked with his hands and eat with his hands. The dish of the small people.

Sure it's old story. But to me it's still funny when someone says : "my suit is too expensive to eat that pizza with my hands". Sometimes it's good to remember we're not that different from those poor paesano (who went to spread their delicacy all over the world btw).




We are that different. Your fisherman weren't wearing 1000+ dollar suits. Their pizzas also weren't greasy as all hell, like they are now.


I don't know about you, but very rarely have I had a pizza that can be described as "greasy", and I've eaten a ton of pizzas in my lifetime.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Bermuda
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium411 Posts
May 24 2013 19:25 GMT
#374
On May 25 2013 04:21 Noro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 04:13 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:12 AwM wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:08 Noro wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:40 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun


If you were wearng a suit that costs as much as his, you might be inclined to use a fork as well.

I don't see it that weird either. I have friends that eat it with a fork/knife too just to keep their hands clean.
+ Show Spoiler +
Plus i have no room to talk, I eat cheetos with chopsticks because I hate cheetle.


Why do you eat pizza with your hands you ask ?

A long time ago, pizza was a dish made by really poor people for really poor people. It was the meal of the farmers and fishermen of Italy. The meal of the working class of Napoli. There was a lot of variety, but the two main pizze were 1) a simple composition of mozarella over a wheat crust for the farmers (it was called white because : no tomato) or 2) red pizza : tomato and small fishes over the same crust, for the fishermen. It was the meal they took with them for a hard day of work. For the fishermen it was also close (calzone), because they would spend their time on a boat.

You can note that there is no meat in the original recipe. Because, the peasano had no money for that since they were poors as dirt. It was litteraly a dish made with what was avalaible : grain, tomato, local cheese for the farmers and small fishes for the fishermen.

It also happens that it was crazy good, so it kinda went viral and pizza is now a worldwide hit that you can find everywhere. But still, at the beginning pizza was the dish of the paesano who worked with his hands and eat with his hands. The dish of the small people.

Sure it's old story. But to me it's still funny when someone says : "my suit is too expensive to eat that pizza with my hands". Sometimes it's good to remember we're not that different from those poor paesano (who went to spread their delicacy all over the world btw).




We are that different. Your fisherman weren't wearing 1000+ dollar suits. Their pizzas also weren't greasy as all hell, like they are now.


Maybe you. I don't wear 1000+ dollars suit. And my pizzas usually are not greasy (they come from the local italian guy and are cooked in a traditional brick oven).

To each his own, I guess.
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
May 24 2013 19:27 GMT
#375
On May 25 2013 04:25 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 04:21 Noro wrote:
On May 25 2013 04:13 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:12 AwM wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:08 Noro wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:40 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
[quote]
What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun


If you were wearng a suit that costs as much as his, you might be inclined to use a fork as well.

I don't see it that weird either. I have friends that eat it with a fork/knife too just to keep their hands clean.
+ Show Spoiler +
Plus i have no room to talk, I eat cheetos with chopsticks because I hate cheetle.


Why do you eat pizza with your hands you ask ?

A long time ago, pizza was a dish made by really poor people for really poor people. It was the meal of the farmers and fishermen of Italy. The meal of the working class of Napoli. There was a lot of variety, but the two main pizze were 1) a simple composition of mozarella over a wheat crust for the farmers (it was called white because : no tomato) or 2) red pizza : tomato and small fishes over the same crust, for the fishermen. It was the meal they took with them for a hard day of work. For the fishermen it was also close (calzone), because they would spend their time on a boat.

You can note that there is no meat in the original recipe. Because, the peasano had no money for that since they were poors as dirt. It was litteraly a dish made with what was avalaible : grain, tomato, local cheese for the farmers and small fishes for the fishermen.

It also happens that it was crazy good, so it kinda went viral and pizza is now a worldwide hit that you can find everywhere. But still, at the beginning pizza was the dish of the paesano who worked with his hands and eat with his hands. The dish of the small people.

Sure it's old story. But to me it's still funny when someone says : "my suit is too expensive to eat that pizza with my hands". Sometimes it's good to remember we're not that different from those poor paesano (who went to spread their delicacy all over the world btw).




We are that different. Your fisherman weren't wearing 1000+ dollar suits. Their pizzas also weren't greasy as all hell, like they are now.


I don't know about you, but very rarely have I had a pizza that can be described as "greasy", and I've eaten a ton of pizzas in my lifetime.


Then you've clearly never had Pizza from America/Canada, which is were the picture of Trump was taken, which is where he was eating the pizza with a fork.

It isn't weird.
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 20:07:45
May 24 2013 20:06 GMT
#376
On May 25 2013 04:27 Noro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 04:25 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 25 2013 04:21 Noro wrote:
On May 25 2013 04:13 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:12 AwM wrote:
On May 25 2013 02:08 Noro wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:40 Bermuda wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
[quote]
My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun


If you were wearng a suit that costs as much as his, you might be inclined to use a fork as well.

I don't see it that weird either. I have friends that eat it with a fork/knife too just to keep their hands clean.
+ Show Spoiler +
Plus i have no room to talk, I eat cheetos with chopsticks because I hate cheetle.


Why do you eat pizza with your hands you ask ?

A long time ago, pizza was a dish made by really poor people for really poor people. It was the meal of the farmers and fishermen of Italy. The meal of the working class of Napoli. There was a lot of variety, but the two main pizze were 1) a simple composition of mozarella over a wheat crust for the farmers (it was called white because : no tomato) or 2) red pizza : tomato and small fishes over the same crust, for the fishermen. It was the meal they took with them for a hard day of work. For the fishermen it was also close (calzone), because they would spend their time on a boat.

You can note that there is no meat in the original recipe. Because, the peasano had no money for that since they were poors as dirt. It was litteraly a dish made with what was avalaible : grain, tomato, local cheese for the farmers and small fishes for the fishermen.

It also happens that it was crazy good, so it kinda went viral and pizza is now a worldwide hit that you can find everywhere. But still, at the beginning pizza was the dish of the paesano who worked with his hands and eat with his hands. The dish of the small people.

Sure it's old story. But to me it's still funny when someone says : "my suit is too expensive to eat that pizza with my hands". Sometimes it's good to remember we're not that different from those poor paesano (who went to spread their delicacy all over the world btw).




We are that different. Your fisherman weren't wearing 1000+ dollar suits. Their pizzas also weren't greasy as all hell, like they are now.


I don't know about you, but very rarely have I had a pizza that can be described as "greasy", and I've eaten a ton of pizzas in my lifetime.


Then you've clearly never had Pizza from America/Canada, which is were the picture of Trump was taken, which is where he was eating the pizza with a fork.

It isn't weird.


I've run a papa john's store in the UK and can attest that "american" style pizza, aKa Deep pan Pizza is greasy as hell a lot of the time. If you've never had greasy pizza then you've been very lucky or they didn't use masses of cheese/meat. Take a look at the bottom of your pizza box next time, it will be soaked with the stuff.

Italian style, aKa Thin Base pizza, tend to be less greasy because they use less cheese. hot cheese is greasy as hell!!!! how you cooked it is besides the point, btw stone baked or pizza oven. Italian pizzas use less cheese and different types of cheese than an american styel deep pan and are therefore less greasy.
When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
Nothus
Profile Joined April 2013
United States12 Posts
May 24 2013 20:14 GMT
#377
Got to close early today, picked up my brother and we used the code for 3 pizzas. First Papa Johns pizza in 5 years.
PardonYou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1360 Posts
May 24 2013 20:20 GMT
#378
I'll be ordering two pineapple pizzas tonight for TL DotA during G-1.

Also, I eat pizza with a fork, and not because of any grease that may or may not be on it, just because I feel like it's cleaner since I touch doorknobs, phones, etc. Now if I'm in the city getting pizza and eating it outside, I'll use my hands for the sake of inconvenience of getting utensils.
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
May 24 2013 21:50 GMT
#379
On May 25 2013 05:20 Spektor wrote:
I'll be ordering two pineapple pizzas tonight for TL DotA during G-1.

Also, I eat pizza with a fork, and not because of any grease that may or may not be on it, just because I feel like it's cleaner since I touch doorknobs, phones, etc. Now if I'm in the city getting pizza and eating it outside, I'll use my hands for the sake of inconvenience of getting utensils.


That's ultra weird logic since outside you're exposed to much more "unclean" doorknobs, phones, etc.
Apolo
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal1259 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 22:07:54
May 24 2013 22:07 GMT
#380
Lolz @ eating with your hands. I prefer to use knife and fork, it's easier and less messy.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1435
WardiTV646
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3717
qojqva1669
Dendi937
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1113
hiko720
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM243
Pyrionflax197
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King60
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1906
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 42m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.