• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6595 users

Pizza: All Tiers Reached - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
494 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 26 2013 22:29 GMT
#481
On September 27 2013 07:26 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:24 Lorch wrote:
tbh if I was papa johns I would have lost interest by now. I mean you guys don't get what you were told asap you bring out the pitchforks. I highly doubt they will ever do anything in starcraft again given how toxic you guys react to any delay (and apparently nobody seems to acknowledge the fact how super busy all parties involved are).


I can't tell if this is sarcasm

doesn't seem like it lol.

Wonder what this surprise is.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
TimKim0713
Profile Joined June 2012
Korea (South)221 Posts
September 26 2013 22:44 GMT
#482
a joke?
never eating papa johns ever again -_-
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 26 2013 22:46 GMT
#483
On September 27 2013 07:44 TimKim0713 wrote:
a joke?
never eating papa johns ever again -_-

They have Papa Johns in Korea?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
DinoToss
Profile Joined August 2013
Poland507 Posts
September 26 2013 22:52 GMT
#484
I want to order 2 Azubu Pizzas.
My wrist really started to flare up. My colossi number started to pile up and with the last of my concentration I prepared for a win.
MstrJinbo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1251 Posts
September 26 2013 22:52 GMT
#485
On September 27 2013 07:46 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:44 TimKim0713 wrote:
a joke?
never eating papa johns ever again -_-

They have Papa Johns in Korea?


As it turns out, yes.
http://www.pji.co.kr/
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 26 2013 22:56 GMT
#486
On September 27 2013 07:52 MstrJinbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:46 Plansix wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:44 TimKim0713 wrote:
a joke?
never eating papa johns ever again -_-

They have Papa Johns in Korea?


As it turns out, yes.
http://www.pji.co.kr/

Huh, well I learn new things every day. Keeping with his statement and the likely hood of him following through, I will say:

This isn't a joke. I will eat Papa Johns every day until I am dead.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
1Dhalism
Profile Joined June 2012
862 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 23:04:15
September 26 2013 23:00 GMT
#487
On September 27 2013 07:56 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:52 MstrJinbo wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:46 Plansix wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:44 TimKim0713 wrote:
a joke?
never eating papa johns ever again -_-

They have Papa Johns in Korea?


As it turns out, yes.
http://www.pji.co.kr/

Huh, well I learn new things every day. Keeping with his statement and the likely hood of him following through, I will say:

This isn't a joke. I will eat Papa Johns every day until I am dead.

my condolences go out to all yall quality pizza deprived people

new yok!

ah right forgot why i'm here, cadred calling that shit out

finally someone with the balls to defense esports.

Also in all this drama, this blast from the past came up.
BlackPanther
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States872 Posts
September 26 2013 23:07 GMT
#488
Tweet from Incontrol:
Hmmmm wonder what this is: http://www.teamliquidpro.com/calendar/2013/09#29

MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
September 26 2013 23:22 GMT
#489
On August 23 2013 18:24 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 17:51 iNcontroL wrote:
tier 5 was done

can't speak to the prizes like mousepads, shirts etc.. those should have gone out.

I've asked management about this a few times and they all are aware we need to get this done. I am not responsible for any of this but I am always annoyed when things like this happens and nobody says anything so I am sharing what I know. I have faith it will all get done.. especially in my mind the really important ones like physical awards that were supposed to go out. I do however think this will be done on eSports time which means anywhere between now and 2023 is a safe bet.

Joking aside please try and understand that while it is bad these haven't been done yet it isn't like this was some malicious scam OR the people involved aren't super busy and really have no reason to not do this. Liquid/EG/Root are some of the most busy organizations in eSports. They promised to do these things so there is no excuse for NOT doing them but there is reason for being a bit late. You can judge that as you will but again I wanted to share what is going on in the background.


I think that what people are angry about is the lack of communication about this.

It's essentially the same problem that players in tournaments face, only a larger public scale. In the past it was especially worse, but now it's still a little unknown to a good majority of the public, I think. People who win stuff don't immediately get handed over the money or prizes (even though there is the ceremony on stage etc). There is a bunch of paperwork and legal shit to do, as well as the company choosing to give up the money to make their quarters look best or whatever. On a more understandable level, it's sort of like doing a mail in rebate. You will get it if everything is done right, but it doesn't come until the one in power decides it will.
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
September 27 2013 03:12 GMT
#490
From iNcontroL:
OH, also: Tomorrow we are announcing all the Papa Johns prizes and dates!! Really cool stuff. Its taken a while, but we think it will be worth it and you’ll all really enjoy what all the teams involved came up with!
lessQQmorePEWPEW
Profile Joined November 2011
Jamaica921 Posts
September 27 2013 03:38 GMT
#491
On September 27 2013 08:00 1Dhalism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:56 Plansix wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:52 MstrJinbo wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:46 Plansix wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:44 TimKim0713 wrote:
a joke?
never eating papa johns ever again -_-

They have Papa Johns in Korea?


As it turns out, yes.
http://www.pji.co.kr/

Huh, well I learn new things every day. Keeping with his statement and the likely hood of him following through, I will say:

This isn't a joke. I will eat Papa Johns every day until I am dead.

my condolences go out to all yall quality pizza deprived people

new yok!

ah right forgot why i'm here, cadred calling that shit out

finally someone with the balls to defense esports.

Also in all this drama, this blast from the past came up.



Read the article.. could not have put it better. The naivety of the people in this community is particularly disturbing. There is no accountability or any sort of regulatory body enforcing the promises laid out. People whine, bitch and try to shut down any bad light shown on them/organisation as "killing esports". I am happy to say I was never a part of this "pay for this or you wont see it" BS. If I enjoy something, I will voluntarily offer my money - I dont need to be forced to do so to continue my entertainment.

For everyone out there, spare a thought before your money goes into someones pack of smokes or 4th keyboard.. spend it wisely and to those who deserve it.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly - Bob Marley
trifecta
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6795 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 03:56:47
September 27 2013 03:55 GMT
#492
"esports" is still the wild west. caveat emptor and all that.

edit: that said, I want to see if TL SC2 Korea could pull double duty in Nexon League
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
September 27 2013 04:14 GMT
#493
On September 27 2013 12:12 Thrax wrote:
From iNcontroL:
Show nested quote +
OH, also: Tomorrow we are announcing all the Papa Johns prizes and dates!! Really cool stuff. Its taken a while, but we think it will be worth it and you’ll all really enjoy what all the teams involved came up with!


Still announcing announcements after all these years Inc?
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
lessQQmorePEWPEW
Profile Joined November 2011
Jamaica921 Posts
September 27 2013 04:18 GMT
#494
You know, after all this false promises, delays, announcement of announcements of announcements, BS hype and idra pretty much sharing his feelings of what this community means to him - i gotta say, lotsa dogged (mindless drones) out there!

Hopefully the nicer end of esports mans up and shoves the crappy PR stunts aside and respects the people that enable them to make a living.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly - Bob Marley
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
September 27 2013 07:15 GMT
#495
On September 27 2013 12:38 lessQQmorePEWPEW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 08:00 1Dhalism wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:56 Plansix wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:52 MstrJinbo wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:46 Plansix wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:44 TimKim0713 wrote:
a joke?
never eating papa johns ever again -_-

They have Papa Johns in Korea?


As it turns out, yes.
http://www.pji.co.kr/

Huh, well I learn new things every day. Keeping with his statement and the likely hood of him following through, I will say:

This isn't a joke. I will eat Papa Johns every day until I am dead.

my condolences go out to all yall quality pizza deprived people

new yok!

ah right forgot why i'm here, cadred calling that shit out

finally someone with the balls to defense esports.

Also in all this drama, this blast from the past came up.



Read the article.. could not have put it better. The naivety of the people in this community is particularly disturbing. There is no accountability or any sort of regulatory body enforcing the promises laid out. People whine, bitch and try to shut down any bad light shown on them/organisation as "killing esports". I am happy to say I was never a part of this "pay for this or you wont see it" BS. If I enjoy something, I will voluntarily offer my money - I dont need to be forced to do so to continue my entertainment.

For everyone out there, spare a thought before your money goes into someones pack of smokes or 4th keyboard.. spend it wisely and to those who deserve it.
Wait. What "regulatory body" in the world enforces promises? You want an organization in esports that tracks down people or organizations that break informal promises?

You seriously think that's a good idea?
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Prev 1 23 24 25 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM679
TKL 343
TaKeTV 228
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 108
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 679
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 190
ProTech148
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 108
UpATreeSC 86
MindelVK 22
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 59
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4455
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1044
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2860
singsing1670
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt607
ArmadaUGS141
C9.Mang0116
Dewaltoss46
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile116
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.