• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:19
CEST 21:19
KST 04:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7826 users

Pizza: All Tiers Reached - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
494 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 23 2013 08:54 GMT
#461
Nice Incontrol clears that up pretty fast
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
1Dhalism
Profile Joined June 2012
862 Posts
August 23 2013 08:54 GMT
#462
papa john's not paying up? well that's a shock
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
August 23 2013 08:58 GMT
#463
On August 23 2013 17:51 iNcontroL wrote:
tier 5 was done

can't speak to the prizes like mousepads, shirts etc.. those should have gone out.

I've asked management about this a few times and they all are aware we need to get this done. I am not responsible for any of this but I am always annoyed when things like this happens and nobody says anything so I am sharing what I know. I have faith it will all get done.. especially in my mind the really important ones like physical awards that were supposed to go out. I do however think this will be done on eSports time which means anywhere between now and 2023 is a safe bet.

Joking aside please try and understand that while it is bad these haven't been done yet it isn't like this was some malicious scam OR the people involved aren't super busy and really have no reason to not do this. Liquid/EG/Root are some of the most busy organizations in eSports. They promised to do these things so there is no excuse for NOT doing them but there is reason for being a bit late. You can judge that as you will but again I wanted to share what is going on in the background.


tier 8 could happen if EG and Liquid both make it to the sc2l finals at dreamhack bucharest.
Don't mind me
Xarell
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany20 Posts
August 23 2013 09:15 GMT
#464
Anyone know where I can find the vod of the pizza eating contest? Preferably on youtube?
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
August 23 2013 09:19 GMT
#465
If the tier10 free pizza party deal doesn't happen at WCS Season 3 finals in Toronto, I'll pull my hair out. Every single one.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
August 23 2013 09:24 GMT
#466
On August 23 2013 17:51 iNcontroL wrote:
tier 5 was done

can't speak to the prizes like mousepads, shirts etc.. those should have gone out.

I've asked management about this a few times and they all are aware we need to get this done. I am not responsible for any of this but I am always annoyed when things like this happens and nobody says anything so I am sharing what I know. I have faith it will all get done.. especially in my mind the really important ones like physical awards that were supposed to go out. I do however think this will be done on eSports time which means anywhere between now and 2023 is a safe bet.

Joking aside please try and understand that while it is bad these haven't been done yet it isn't like this was some malicious scam OR the people involved aren't super busy and really have no reason to not do this. Liquid/EG/Root are some of the most busy organizations in eSports. They promised to do these things so there is no excuse for NOT doing them but there is reason for being a bit late. You can judge that as you will but again I wanted to share what is going on in the background.


I think that what people are angry about is the lack of communication about this.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
August 23 2013 09:28 GMT
#467
Can't say that I'm surprised that hardly anything of the promised stuff actually happened.
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
August 23 2013 09:30 GMT
#468
On August 23 2013 18:15 Xarell wrote:
Anyone know where I can find the vod of the pizza eating contest? Preferably on youtube?


I think I found the vod for the AMA and pizza eating contest.

http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/b/408715285
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
August 23 2013 09:32 GMT
#469
On August 23 2013 18:28 namste wrote:
Can't say that I'm surprised that hardly anything of the promised stuff actually happened.


And why is that ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
August 23 2013 09:39 GMT
#470
and every conservative was telling me that papa john was awesome...
Zest fanboy.
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
August 23 2013 16:08 GMT
#471
On August 23 2013 17:58 ptbl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 17:51 iNcontroL wrote:
tier 5 was done

can't speak to the prizes like mousepads, shirts etc.. those should have gone out.

I've asked management about this a few times and they all are aware we need to get this done. I am not responsible for any of this but I am always annoyed when things like this happens and nobody says anything so I am sharing what I know. I have faith it will all get done.. especially in my mind the really important ones like physical awards that were supposed to go out. I do however think this will be done on eSports time which means anywhere between now and 2023 is a safe bet.

Joking aside please try and understand that while it is bad these haven't been done yet it isn't like this was some malicious scam OR the people involved aren't super busy and really have no reason to not do this. Liquid/EG/Root are some of the most busy organizations in eSports. They promised to do these things so there is no excuse for NOT doing them but there is reason for being a bit late. You can judge that as you will but again I wanted to share what is going on in the background.


tier 8 could happen if EG and Liquid both make it to the sc2l finals at dreamhack bucharest.


They'd never do that in a serious event, as much as it would be epic, not to mention event rules cockblocking it for a start.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
August 23 2013 20:03 GMT
#472
Awesome!
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TheMadHatter.o_O
Profile Joined June 2013
United States1 Post
August 24 2013 01:02 GMT
#473
tier 5 was done

can't speak to the prizes like mousepads, shirts etc.. those should have gone out.


I got my TL mousepad about a month ago! Thanks again guys <3
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
August 24 2013 01:16 GMT
#474
AT least I had food for 2 days, at a low cost
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
August 25 2013 17:11 GMT
#475
On August 24 2013 10:16 HeeroFX wrote:
AT least I had food for 2 days, at a low cost

Right? If anything everybody used this thing for cheap food, not to unlock rewards
Wahaha
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
September 26 2013 22:02 GMT
#476
This might be nothing bit on TLPro there is "mystery" event scheduled for next Sunday. And if it's not that would else could it be?
http://www.teamliquidpro.com/calendar/2013/09#29

Maybe you didn't eat all those pizzas for nothing after all!
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
September 26 2013 22:10 GMT
#477
On September 27 2013 07:02 CrazyBirdman wrote:
This might be nothing bit on TLPro there is "mystery" event scheduled for next Sunday. And if it's not that would else could it be?
http://www.teamliquidpro.com/calendar/2013/09#29

Maybe you didn't eat all those pizzas for nothing after all!



maybe advertising it before it happens would be a good move too.
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 22:25:33
September 26 2013 22:24 GMT
#478
tbh if I was papa johns I would have lost interest by now. I mean you guys don't get what you were told asap you bring out the pitchforks. I highly doubt they will ever do anything in starcraft again given how toxic you guys react to any delay (and apparently nobody seems to acknowledge the fact how super busy all parties involved are).

I'd much rather see us bitch about MLG droping shadowrun in 08, even though they said they would keep it on the circuit if an online tournament would fill out all slots (which it did).
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
September 26 2013 22:26 GMT
#479
On September 27 2013 07:24 Lorch wrote:
tbh if I was papa johns I would have lost interest by now. I mean you guys don't get what you were told asap you bring out the pitchforks. I highly doubt they will ever do anything in starcraft again given how toxic you guys react to any delay (and apparently nobody seems to acknowledge the fact how super busy all parties involved are).


I can't tell if this is sarcasm
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
September 26 2013 22:28 GMT
#480
On September 27 2013 07:24 Lorch wrote:
tbh if I was papa johns I would have lost interest by now. I mean you guys don't get what you were told asap you bring out the pitchforks. I highly doubt they will ever do anything in starcraft again given how toxic you guys react to any delay (and apparently nobody seems to acknowledge the fact how super busy all parties involved are).

I'd much rather see us bitch about MLG droping shadowrun in 08, even though they said they would keep it on the circuit if an online tournament would fill out all slots (which it did).


Yeah it's a crazy idea that after shattering engagement expectations in a 3 day period, the community would be upset when, months later, multiple levels of prizes have yet to given and communication has flat-lined. What a bunch of whiners.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 328
TKL 300
IndyStarCraft 202
BRAT_OK 100
ZombieGrub57
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 916
TKL 326
IndyStarCraft 193
MaxPax 165
BRAT_OK 100
UpATreeSC 90
ZombieGrub49
JuggernautJason44
Nathanias 24
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 691
ggaemo 165
White-Ra 136
firebathero 86
Barracks 60
910 52
Trap 27
Killer 27
Shine 22
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva4783
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8416
crisheroes1946
Liquid`Hasu1552
Trikslyr72
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4276
summit1g2252
singsing1405
Beastyqt924
ceh9605
shahzam434
B2W.Neo357
C9.Mang0180
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe128
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream396
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 3
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade941
Other Games
• Shiphtur326
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.