• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

Pizza: All Tiers Reached - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
494 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
pNRG
Profile Joined February 2012
United States333 Posts
May 24 2013 13:56 GMT
#341
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


O_O wut?! Love all the old Swedish CS teams! Anyone have a link?
"He's like a Kakuna with Flamestrike." - Artosis 25.7.2014 \\ "Sometimes you gotta' be manly to get out of the group stage, Reynad." -Artosis 17.10.2014 \\ “There goes your dream of a frivolous lawsuit with a brewing company.” – Tasteless 26.8.2015
Pazuzu
Profile Joined July 2011
United States632 Posts
May 24 2013 13:56 GMT
#342
On May 24 2013 07:09 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
Tiers 5 & 7 (Live Streamed AMA & Pizza-Eating Contest): We'll be streaming these this week! Dates and times will be announced soon.


FUCK. YES.


Now this is entertainment. Hope they get Hyun, according to Kevin Knocke during the IPL Fight Club finals they all went out to dinner (some texas bbq place) and Hyun demolished about 2x as much as any of them
"It is because intuition is sometimes right, that we don't know what to do with it"
Sweetguns
Profile Joined July 2012
Brazil11 Posts
May 24 2013 14:11 GMT
#343
Anything that helps bring money sponsors to eSports! Way to go guys! Unfortunately, no Papa John's where I live ):
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
May 24 2013 14:30 GMT
#344
On May 24 2013 22:16 CTStalker wrote:
Let's get some Canada love on this 'ish. I'll order, like, 6 pizzas dawgs.


Yo say word, where's the love Papa J's? Where. Is. The. Love.
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
May 24 2013 14:41 GMT
#345
How awesome would it be if Papa Johns started sponsoring esports. It's a match made in heaven after all, pretty sure the vast majority of gamers love pizza.
LoveTool
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden143 Posts
May 24 2013 15:20 GMT
#346
dat offrace sniping show match...
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
May 24 2013 15:46 GMT
#347
On May 24 2013 22:56 Pazuzu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:09 Grettin wrote:
Tiers 5 & 7 (Live Streamed AMA & Pizza-Eating Contest): We'll be streaming these this week! Dates and times will be announced soon.


FUCK. YES.


Now this is entertainment. Hope they get Hyun, according to Kevin Knocke during the IPL Fight Club finals they all went out to dinner (some texas bbq place) and Hyun demolished about 2x as much as any of them


Would love that, the irony of a Korean wiping the floor with Americans even in eating.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 24 2013 15:55 GMT
#348
On May 25 2013 00:46 Thrill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 22:56 Pazuzu wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:09 Grettin wrote:
Tiers 5 & 7 (Live Streamed AMA & Pizza-Eating Contest): We'll be streaming these this week! Dates and times will be announced soon.


FUCK. YES.


Now this is entertainment. Hope they get Hyun, according to Kevin Knocke during the IPL Fight Club finals they all went out to dinner (some texas bbq place) and Hyun demolished about 2x as much as any of them


Would love that, the irony of a Korean wiping the floor with Americans even in eating.


Could HyuN be the next Kobanjwa? :o
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
May 24 2013 16:10 GMT
#349
Papa Johns doesn't deliver to my neighborhood
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
May 24 2013 16:10 GMT
#350
When are they going to release the expansion up to tier 20?! Getting to level cap was fun but way too easy and now I'm bored with the limited endgame content
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
May 24 2013 16:28 GMT
#351
On May 25 2013 01:10 Gonff wrote:
When are they going to release the expansion up to tier 20?! Getting to level cap was fun but way too easy and now I'm bored with the limited endgame content

Papa John's pizza III

eventually they will add paragon levels
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 24 2013 16:34 GMT
#352
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
IshinShishi
Profile Joined April 2012
Japan6156 Posts
May 24 2013 16:37 GMT
#353
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD

And here I was thinking that the majority eats pizza with a fork o.o
So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 24 2013 16:38 GMT
#354
On May 25 2013 01:37 IshinShishi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD

And here I was thinking that the majority eats pizza with a fork o.o


Well to be fair I can't speak for Asian countries...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Bermuda
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium411 Posts
May 24 2013 16:40 GMT
#355
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun
Henk
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands578 Posts
May 24 2013 16:41 GMT
#356
Eating pizza with a fork? You silly people..
MarlieChurphy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States2065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 16:42:41
May 24 2013 16:42 GMT
#357
I was planning to get pizzas later tonight, and next time they do a promotion they need to challenge us harder and give better prizes for those tiers!

PS- Since I am getting my pizzas after the goal is reached, am I still eligible for the prizes?
RIP SPOR 11/24/11 NEVAR FORGET
AwM
Profile Joined November 2012
United States80 Posts
May 24 2013 16:43 GMT
#358
On May 24 2013 22:56 pNRG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


O_O wut?! Love all the old Swedish CS teams! Anyone have a link?

[image loading]

Interesting. I wonder if the Swedish version of the golden arches is any better than ours. I only eat their fries because the rest makes me feel horrible shortly after.
Every time you read this a SCV dies.
Bermuda
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium411 Posts
May 24 2013 16:55 GMT
#359
A great comedy sketch that summerize what needs to be said about pizzas and forks :

+ Show Spoiler +
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
May 24 2013 17:08 GMT
#360
On May 25 2013 01:40 Bermuda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:34 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On May 24 2013 16:04 TeveT wrote:
On May 24 2013 07:33 canikizu wrote:
After this, I smell 2013 will be the year of fastfood+esports.

Incoming Mcdonald.gg and taco.gg


In Sweden we will have a McDonalds burger called McNiP, after the famous Counter-Strike team, later this year..


I am mad jealous right now. x_x

On May 24 2013 20:29 Bermuda wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:40 Targe wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:33 Cedstick wrote:
On May 24 2013 19:26 lurchpanda wrote:
I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT GOSH DARNIT. I don't need 50% off the most unhealthy food i eat . And it is twice as hard to resist since it supports esports. Next time you guys do a pizza fundraiser make sure it is in the winter time (>.<)
Also great job everyone. This will hopefully show other companies how much we can actually bring in!!!!

What's more important, hurting yourself, or hurting #ESPORTS?

You are being judged.

My pitchfork is ready.


Fixed.

Bring it to EU !


Who eats Pizza with a fork? I mean I know some people are really pretentious but damn... xD


Donald Trump !

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know eating pizza with a fork is horrible. I just couldn't resist the bad pun


If you were wearng a suit that costs as much as his, you might be inclined to use a fork as well.
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 1m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.