• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8908 users

[Aligulac May 15 list] ForGGeddon averted, for now - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
j4vz
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada976 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 20:03:49
May 16 2013 20:03 GMT
#41
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed
someone_elses_lies@live.fr
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 20:07:03
May 16 2013 20:05 GMT
#42
On May 17 2013 04:27 Hitch-22 wrote:
How can you put Zotac equivalent with WCS on the pts system for Polt lol and how are WCS Kr equivalent to WCS EU and AM t.t

I hope you realize that opponent skill level is taken into consideration. WCS KR, EU and AM are certainly not equivalent, because different people play there.

That is to say, you get fewer points for beating up on newbs. But it doesn't matter if you beat up a newb in the GSL or in a ZOTAC cup.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
xongnox
Profile Joined November 2011
540 Posts
May 16 2013 20:17 GMT
#43
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed


He just wins every time (well, a lot of times).

Better skill to have than to impress you, nah ? :D
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
May 16 2013 20:22 GMT
#44
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed

http://aligulac.com/players/50/results/?race=ptzr&nats=all&bo=all&offline=both&game=HotS
In these games, LucifroN is 68–31 (69%) in games and 41–16 (72%) in matches.

I think he is decent

Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 16 2013 20:35 GMT
#45
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed

Some of the greatest Starcraft players of all time have been boring but insanely solid. With the results Luci is putting out, he's dispelling the doubt in his abilities. Unimpressive or not, he wins more often than not and that's what counts.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Greenei
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany1754 Posts
May 16 2013 20:37 GMT
#46
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed


He is surely a little overrated in this list. But even if you mix the foreigner and korean pool mathematically, you can't really kick him out of the top20. I have him at rank 11 for example.
IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA
edwahn
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand121 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 20:44:55
May 16 2013 20:44 GMT
#47
Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's me misunderstanding the feature, but if you look at Flash, his ranking for vT are different for his general section and career high section, even though they are the same points.

6th is the correct number, as far as I can tell by sorting the current ranking list by vT.

Standings:

General 1793 ± 116 (#6) 171/255 (67%)
vP 1784 ± 194 (#8) 67/100 (67%)
vT 1834 ± 201 (#7) 45/65 (69%)
vZ 1762 ± 190 (#13) 59/90 (66%)
Career highs:

General 1793 ± 123 (#6) May 29, 2013
vP 1784 ± 202 (#8) May 29, 2013
vT 1834 ± 209 (#6) May 29, 2013
vZ 1762 ± 198 (#13) May 29, 2013

edit: bolded relevant sections
edwahn
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand121 Posts
May 16 2013 20:54 GMT
#48
On May 17 2013 05:37 Greenei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed


He is surely a little overrated in this list. But even if you mix the foreigner and korean pool mathematically, you can't really kick him out of the top20. I have him at rank 11 for example.


11th best player in the world??? Filter aligulac for HoTS, vs Koreans only for Lucifron and stare at a completely underwhelming 48% game wins. There a lot more than 11 GSL/Proleague players who have a higher win rate than that against even stronger opponents...

In the interest of aligulac, I say the community votes for a criminally overrated/underrated player each, and host a BO9 showmatch. I would say Lucifron vs Zest - rating 1935 (best against P in the world) vs 1129

Even if Zest loses 5-3, there'd be a points transfer from Luci->Zest
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
May 16 2013 21:00 GMT
#49
On May 17 2013 05:54 edwahn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 05:37 Greenei wrote:
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed


He is surely a little overrated in this list. But even if you mix the foreigner and korean pool mathematically, you can't really kick him out of the top20. I have him at rank 11 for example.


11th best player in the world??? Filter aligulac for HoTS, vs Koreans only for Lucifron and stare at a completely underwhelming 48% game wins. There a lot more than 11 GSL/Proleague players who have a higher win rate than that against even stronger opponents...

In the interest of aligulac, I say the community votes for a criminally overrated/underrated player each, and host a BO9 showmatch. I would say Lucifron vs Zest - rating 1935 (best against P in the world) vs 1129

Even if Zest loses 5-3, there'd be a points transfer from Luci->Zest

Good luck getting Zest to play showmatches. :p
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 16 2013 21:07 GMT
#50
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..


Then you're not watching (closely) enough.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 21:47:09
May 16 2013 21:19 GMT
#51
On May 17 2013 05:44 edwahn wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's me misunderstanding the feature, but if you look at Flash, his ranking for vT are different for his general section and career high section, even though they are the same points.

6th is the correct number, as far as I can tell by sorting the current ranking list by vT.

Standings:

General 1793 ± 116 (#6) 171/255 (67%)
vP 1784 ± 194 (#8) 67/100 (67%)
vT 1834 ± 201 (#7) 45/65 (69%)
vZ 1762 ± 190 (#13) 59/90 (66%)
Career highs:

General 1793 ± 123 (#6) May 29, 2013
vP 1784 ± 202 (#8) May 29, 2013
vT 1834 ± 209 (#6) May 29, 2013
vZ 1762 ± 198 (#13) May 29, 2013

edit: bolded relevant sections

When he originally reached it, he was the 6th best vT'er in the list.
His vT hasn't changed, but someone elses has, so his vT is now only #7.
Hope that made sense. Try finding the ranking of the new list, sort for vT and it should be clear.

Edit: Guess it was a bug after all. I thought I was smart for a second :-(
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-16 21:40:25
May 16 2013 21:38 GMT
#52
On May 17 2013 05:44 edwahn wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's me misunderstanding the feature, but if you look at Flash, his ranking for vT are different for his general section and career high section, even though they are the same points.

Thanks. Fixed it. Not exactly sure what was wrong, but I fixed it.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
May 17 2013 07:44 GMT
#53
As always, we could use more volunteers.
PM me or TheBB here or @sc2aligulac on twitter
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
May 17 2013 08:17 GMT
#54
I guess we have to just wait for the MLG Spring championship. I feel the foreigner korean point transfer graph is gonna get bend hard upwards :D.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-17 10:11:33
May 17 2013 10:05 GMT
#55
On May 17 2013 17:17 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
I guess we have to just wait for the MLG Spring championship. I feel the foreigner korean point transfer graph is gonna get bend hard upwards :D.

WCS season finals as well I guess.
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Greenei
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany1754 Posts
May 17 2013 16:59 GMT
#56
On May 17 2013 05:54 edwahn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 05:37 Greenei wrote:
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed


He is surely a little overrated in this list. But even if you mix the foreigner and korean pool mathematically, you can't really kick him out of the top20. I have him at rank 11 for example.


11th best player in the world??? Filter aligulac for HoTS, vs Koreans only for Lucifron and stare at a completely underwhelming 48% game wins. There a lot more than 11 GSL/Proleague players who have a higher win rate than that against even stronger opponents...

In the interest of aligulac, I say the community votes for a criminally overrated/underrated player each, and host a BO9 showmatch. I would say Lucifron vs Zest - rating 1935 (best against P in the world) vs 1129

Even if Zest loses 5-3, there'd be a points transfer from Luci->Zest


Recent results are much more important then some 3 year old statistics. And Luci has a ridiculus winrate in the last 20 games or so. I definately think that he has Code S quality at the moment.
IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA
edwahn
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand121 Posts
May 17 2013 23:09 GMT
#57
On May 18 2013 01:59 Greenei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 05:54 edwahn wrote:
On May 17 2013 05:37 Greenei wrote:
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed


He is surely a little overrated in this list. But even if you mix the foreigner and korean pool mathematically, you can't really kick him out of the top20. I have him at rank 11 for example.


11th best player in the world??? Filter aligulac for HoTS, vs Koreans only for Lucifron and stare at a completely underwhelming 48% game wins. There a lot more than 11 GSL/Proleague players who have a higher win rate than that against even stronger opponents...

In the interest of aligulac, I say the community votes for a criminally overrated/underrated player each, and host a BO9 showmatch. I would say Lucifron vs Zest - rating 1935 (best against P in the world) vs 1129

Even if Zest loses 5-3, there'd be a points transfer from Luci->Zest


Recent results are much more important then some 3 year old statistics. And Luci has a ridiculus winrate in the last 20 games or so. I definately think that he has Code S quality at the moment.


Yep, I agree him being code S quality, but just not top 11 code S
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3815 Posts
May 18 2013 09:33 GMT
#58
On May 18 2013 08:09 edwahn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 01:59 Greenei wrote:
On May 17 2013 05:54 edwahn wrote:
On May 17 2013 05:37 Greenei wrote:
On May 17 2013 05:03 j4vz wrote:
Ive never seen anything good from Lucifron, even if he took out mvp 2-0 today..

I mean I feel like he is way overrated, everytime i watch him, im not impressed


He is surely a little overrated in this list. But even if you mix the foreigner and korean pool mathematically, you can't really kick him out of the top20. I have him at rank 11 for example.


11th best player in the world??? Filter aligulac for HoTS, vs Koreans only for Lucifron and stare at a completely underwhelming 48% game wins. There a lot more than 11 GSL/Proleague players who have a higher win rate than that against even stronger opponents...

In the interest of aligulac, I say the community votes for a criminally overrated/underrated player each, and host a BO9 showmatch. I would say Lucifron vs Zest - rating 1935 (best against P in the world) vs 1129

Even if Zest loses 5-3, there'd be a points transfer from Luci->Zest


Recent results are much more important then some 3 year old statistics. And Luci has a ridiculus winrate in the last 20 games or so. I definately think that he has Code S quality at the moment.


Yep, I agree him being code S quality, but just not top 11 code S

If he gets to WCS season finals and gets spanked, he'll drop in points. If not, then I guess he belongs where he is
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
kckkryptonite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1126 Posts
May 18 2013 09:56 GMT
#59
Wow, when Lucifron is over Flash and Parting the ratings can't be very credible.
RIP avilo, qxc keyboard 2013, RIP Nathanis keyboard 2014
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 18 2013 10:13 GMT
#60
On May 18 2013 18:56 kckkryptonite wrote:
Wow, when Lucifron is over Flash and Parting the ratings can't be very credible.


Wow when a poster has no idea what they're talking about their message can't be very credible.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift1322
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2462
fl0m1108
Beastyqt846
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe326
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 114
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 11m
INu's Battles
16h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 11m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.