• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:20
CEST 23:20
KST 06:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13803 users

Stephano to retire from SC2 in August to return to studies…

Forum Index > SC2 General
1197 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 Next
pluu.mooh
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Austria142 Posts
August 06 2013 19:59 GMT
#1141
go for it waxangel
juicyjames *
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 22:35:49
August 06 2013 20:00 GMT
#1142
+ Show Spoiler [Memories] +








[image loading]



[image loading]

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Goodbyes] +
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt6iew_stephano-4-ans-chez-millenium_videogames



[image loading]



http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_europe/c/2704313

This Week in SC2Find out what happened 'This Week in Starcraft 2': http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278126
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 06 2013 20:03 GMT
#1143
I am going miss his "I don't give a shit" attitude. There was something awesome about him saying "Why would I do this for my whole life? I am going to do is as long as I make money" right in the fact of all the people talking about passion and becoming the best in the world.

Plus he was the only one who knew how to open a champagne bottle.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Zazzles
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Slovakia153 Posts
August 06 2013 20:03 GMT
#1144
Honor Him.
+ Show Spoiler +

"Fortune favors the bold"
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
August 06 2013 20:04 GMT
#1145
aaaaaaannnnndddddd we're done.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 20:08:08
August 06 2013 20:06 GMT
#1146
somewhere (T)ElkY was watching those games.
He was like,well done kiddo,well done...
RIP MKP
juicyjames *
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 22:35:32
August 06 2013 20:07 GMT
#1147
+ Show Spoiler [Memories] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVDVNi5U5Ag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLQg9FGWH1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpcLhF2rUvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyOo-usK7ic

[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCTJbDKCic

[image loading]

[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [Goodbyes] +
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt6iew_stephano-4-ans-chez-millenium_videogames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqXZKSFoL8Y

[image loading]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRjvzh9zyZA

http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_europe/c/2704313

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnpKvK2n52s
This Week in SC2Find out what happened 'This Week in Starcraft 2': http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278126
iKill
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Denmark861 Posts
August 06 2013 20:08 GMT
#1148
I can't hold all these feels
thepuppyassassin: "My god... the deathball's grown wings!"
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
August 06 2013 20:19 GMT
#1149
On August 07 2013 05:03 Plansix wrote:
I am going miss his "I don't give a shit" attitude. There was something awesome about him saying "Why would I do this for my whole life? I am going to do is as long as I make money" right in the fact of all the people talking about passion and becoming the best in the world.

Plus he was the only one who knew how to open a champagne bottle.

Yeah it was weird seeing someone who is blatant about his pragmatic/money reasons for playing SC2. He was also really weird cause he seemed to have a cool demeanor about him unlike 2098210934234 faceless koreans.
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 20:22:53
August 06 2013 20:22 GMT
#1150
On August 07 2013 05:19 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 05:03 Plansix wrote:
I am going miss his "I don't give a shit" attitude. There was something awesome about him saying "Why would I do this for my whole life? I am going to do is as long as I make money" right in the fact of all the people talking about passion and becoming the best in the world.

Plus he was the only one who knew how to open a champagne bottle.

Yeah it was weird seeing someone who is blatant about his pragmatic/money reasons for playing SC2. He was also really weird cause he seemed to have a cool demeanor about him unlike 2098210934234 faceless koreans.

Koreans are faceless to you because they don't speak your language and you don't know them as well. so chill on the prejudice.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 06 2013 20:24 GMT
#1151
On August 07 2013 05:19 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 05:03 Plansix wrote:
I am going miss his "I don't give a shit" attitude. There was something awesome about him saying "Why would I do this for my whole life? I am going to do is as long as I make money" right in the fact of all the people talking about passion and becoming the best in the world.

Plus he was the only one who knew how to open a champagne bottle.

Yeah it was weird seeing someone who is blatant about his pragmatic/money reasons for playing SC2. He was also really weird cause he seemed to have a cool demeanor about him unlike 2098210934234 faceless koreans.

It was just so refreshing to hear someone say "I am here to earn money and have fun. If you expect more from me, fuck off." Every pro is here to to that, but for some reason Stephano was able to it with style and give no fucks. Its no shock to me that we never see him on TL(I don't know if he has an account) or on reddit. He seemed to do better because he ignored all of the noise and did what he wanted to do, which was win.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
DrBeansy
Profile Joined April 2011
England85 Posts
August 06 2013 20:29 GMT
#1152
anyone know what hes going to study?
Like a Boss
Profile Joined January 2011
502 Posts
August 06 2013 20:29 GMT
#1153
RIP Stephano.
Real-ISU
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany30 Posts
August 06 2013 20:31 GMT
#1154
The coolest Player left SC 2, a pity
TXRaunchy
Profile Joined June 2013
United States131 Posts
August 06 2013 20:34 GMT
#1155
Good bye, i think he is in nursing school.
Ktk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)753 Posts
August 06 2013 20:42 GMT
#1156
On August 07 2013 05:29 DrBeansy wrote:
anyone know what hes going to study?


Medical school.
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
August 06 2013 20:43 GMT
#1157
Good bye Stephano... It was great while it lasted, you will be missed
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
Postman
Profile Joined July 2010
United States269 Posts
August 06 2013 20:46 GMT
#1158
On August 07 2013 05:22 rift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 05:19 tshi wrote:
On August 07 2013 05:03 Plansix wrote:
I am going miss his "I don't give a shit" attitude. There was something awesome about him saying "Why would I do this for my whole life? I am going to do is as long as I make money" right in the fact of all the people talking about passion and becoming the best in the world.

Plus he was the only one who knew how to open a champagne bottle.

Yeah it was weird seeing someone who is blatant about his pragmatic/money reasons for playing SC2. He was also really weird cause he seemed to have a cool demeanor about him unlike 2098210934234 faceless koreans.

Koreans are faceless to you because they don't speak your language and you don't know them as well. so chill on the prejudice.

As it turns out, there are people who speak both languages and translate for us and the 99% of Koreans still fail to convey any sort of personality.
NEEDZMOAR
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1277 Posts
August 06 2013 20:47 GMT
#1159
T_T "I know I pretended to not care about the game but I really do, I want to thank blizzard for making the game, it means a lot to me and without sc2 I dont know where I would be today."

Y U NO SHOW YOUR NICE GUY SIDE DURING YOUR CAREER?!?!

DrBeansy
Profile Joined April 2011
England85 Posts
August 06 2013 20:48 GMT
#1160
On August 07 2013 05:42 Ktk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2013 05:29 DrBeansy wrote:
anyone know what hes going to study?


Medical school.


i know he said about it a while ago, is it for definite?

curious as im a medical student myself
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16680
Calm 1960
Shuttle 337
White-Ra 271
Mini 186
ZZZero.O 163
firebathero 70
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift1260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4969
Other Games
summit1g8798
FrodaN2220
Liquid`RaSZi2088
fl0m1239
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax207
ToD207
IndyStarCraft 183
Livibee183
C9.Mang0147
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick985
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 30
• Hupsaiya 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1434
• Shiphtur602
• WagamamaTV319
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 40m
Replay Cast
1h 40m
OSC
14h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.