• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8485 users

GameHeart Overlay 2.0 - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 45 Next All
Deleted User 97295
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1137 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-19 16:23:04
July 19 2013 16:21 GMT
#601
--- Nuked ---
Ahli
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany355 Posts
July 19 2013 17:00 GMT
#602
On July 20 2013 01:21 Laertes wrote:
What if the pm is about partnering with an editor project that mods the game so that we can have an Obs engine that supports us?

It's called starbow and its on the front page of TL's custom maps section if you're wondering.

Then PMing GameHeart was the correct choice.
AhliSC2@Twitter - GameHeart Observer UI - "HomeStoryCup XX" extension mod fixes WCS GameHeart's small bugs, adds a lot of new features -
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
July 19 2013 17:49 GMT
#603
Yes, I responded to your PM but for anyone wondering in the future it is best to just email me at TeamGameHeart@gmail.com I don't always see the little pm icon on Team Liquid.
Gameheart
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
July 19 2013 17:50 GMT
#604
GH u fucking genius
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 22:24:52
July 20 2013 22:24 GMT
#605
GameHeart still supercool!

Small bug I noticed at Dreamhack Final:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

somehow the quantic logo is half visible
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 20 2013 22:44 GMT
#606
Isn't it better? I mean half-hide logo with map doodads, terrain and textures. I think, it looks more natural rather than clear logo without scratches or textures on it.
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
July 21 2013 01:50 GMT
#607
It is caused by small bumps/elevation changes in the map. Usually I try to smooth those out in the spots where logos will commonly go but I must have forgotten to do it on Neo Planet S.
Gameheart
Geeden
Profile Joined April 2013
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 21:31:30
July 27 2013 10:25 GMT
#608
First of all, thank you for all the work to both GameHeart and Ahli. I have enjoyed many hours watching the fruits of both of your's labor.

Secondly, I have just recently downloaded the UI for use in my clan wars. I was wondering if it's possible to make it so the clan tag is in front of the player name? I understand not everyone would be using this in a situation where it's necessary, so possibly a toggle or something would be great. If not possible, no worries. I appreciate all your work! <3

Edit: After messing around with it some more, the only thing I'm having an issue with (fairly minor) is being able to follow a unit/center on a building. I previously would just click on the portrait of the unit/building to do both of these things. Are there hotkeys to do this or anything?
madals
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom624 Posts
July 27 2013 21:33 GMT
#609
Love it, just recorded my first few set of casts using the observer UI. Really clean, super nice, sure all my viewers are going to love it.

Thank you for putting together this amazing stuff <3
Caster: @Madals91 http://www.youtube.com/Madals91 <--
Ahli
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany355 Posts
July 27 2013 22:42 GMT
#610
On July 27 2013 19:25 Geeden wrote:
Secondly, I have just recently downloaded the UI for use in my clan wars. I was wondering if it's possible to make it so the clan tag is in front of the player name? I understand not everyone would be using this in a situation where it's necessary, so possibly a toggle or something would be great. If not possible, no worries. I appreciate all your work! <3

Yes, that is something that I should add. Thanks for the suggestion.
I'm busy the next few days due to exams, but I'm sure I can do that afterwards during the next week.

If you want to display the clantags right now, you can edit the text in the locale you are using.
Just open the editor, drag and drop the interface into it, open the text module (top of screen -> modules -> text).
Then select the interface's name in the dropdown to just display all green entries. Then find the 2 texts that contain the player names and add the following in front of the text: <GameValue="PlayerClanTag"/>

On July 27 2013 19:25 Geeden wrote:
Edit: After messing around with it some more, the only thing I'm having an issue with (fairly minor) is being able to follow a unit/center on a building. I previously would just click on the portrait of the unit/building to do both of these things. Are there hotkeys to do this or anything?

Default sc2 hotkeys:
- Hold "ctrl + F" to follow a unit as long as you hold it.
- Press "ctrl + shift + F" to keep following the selected unit automatically until you move the screen again.
AhliSC2@Twitter - GameHeart Observer UI - "HomeStoryCup XX" extension mod fixes WCS GameHeart's small bugs, adds a lot of new features -
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
July 30 2013 12:37 GMT
#611
New patch makes it even more awesome!!
Finally its posible to zoom out, yessssssssssssss
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
green2000
Profile Joined October 2009
Peru79 Posts
July 30 2013 13:08 GMT
#612
hey game heart team! first of all i love the work you make, i have a suggestion now that your zom out feature is a standar feature, i have the idea of zoom in panoramic feature, for example you click some unit that have some walk route then you press for example alt G and the camera zoom in as much as a third person game so you can see other units around and how this unit is in battle, super epic, i dont now if that is posible? i think that will be a great spector feature and eveeryone will say WOW, thanks for reading
Fenix all the way!
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
July 30 2013 14:41 GMT
#613
That is possible with how GameHeart currently works, but it is unlikely GameHeart will continue to function the way it does now in the future. I actually tried to implement something very similar to this at one point, but found working with camera angles using the editor to be very complicated and unpleasant so I stopped.

But yeah GameHeart will likely just use the Blizzard version of zoom now in the future which will make it impossible to do what you are suggesting.
Gameheart
_DarkVoice_
Profile Joined March 2013
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 14:13:26
July 31 2013 14:10 GMT
#614
I fixed your units lost toggle. Now the Observer Interface show the correct Info

https://www.dropbox.com/s/318gvopj424xesd/gameheart_UI_1vs1_v.1.52.SC2Interface


Is it Possible to add into the Observer Structers other Informations like the Shortcut for zoom Out ?
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
July 31 2013 14:26 GMT
#615
I think that this is really clean and well made, but I think that the standard UI already has to much information. It distracts the viewer with honestly mostly useless information.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Ahli
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany355 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 19:58:12
July 31 2013 19:55 GMT
#616
On July 31 2013 23:26 thezanursic wrote:
I think that this is really clean and well made, but I think that the standard UI already has to much information. It distracts the viewer with honestly mostly useless information.

If you post something like that, you should go into details which information you don't like. The stats, that are constantly on the screen, are a good way to describe the game's state: player with money bank, supply, supply caps, minimap, player name, player color, worker supply that reflects the income state (+ tells the viewers the workers killed, if viewer compares value before the harassment and afterwards), army supply, weapon/armor upgrades, map score and best of x (if desired), leaderpanel.

Army supply might be an extra that doesn't need to be there, but you can now easily see the size of the army of a player (army supply only counts completed army units and not the production).

I'm working to add proper compatibility of the interface with the mod now.

TODO list for changes:
- file name (too long filenames don't make interfaces appear in the dropdown anymore?)
- fixing preview minimap's position
- fixing battle.net popup's position (if there is now something indicating where it is placed on the screen)
- fix units's lost panel function and change it's background image, size, vertical position
- add clan tag to player name (maybe with a toggle, requires some more changes...)
AhliSC2@Twitter - GameHeart Observer UI - "HomeStoryCup XX" extension mod fixes WCS GameHeart's small bugs, adds a lot of new features -
_DarkVoice_
Profile Joined March 2013
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 03:09:35
August 01 2013 02:39 GMT
#617
I already implemented some of those things that you were going todo. I hope you don't mind.
-Changed the Background of the Units lost toggle / panel
  • add the ClanTag Toggle ✓
  • add PlayerLocation ✓

[image loading]
I added the following Shortcuts:
  • Alt+Shift+1/2/3/4/../0/E/W PlayerLocationsTop
  • Alt+1/2/3/4/../0/E/W PlayerLocationsBottom
  • Alt+Shift+L Enable/Disable PlayerLocations
  • Control+Shift+C Playername and ClanTag Top
  • Control+Shift+N Only Playername Top
  • Alt+Shift+C Playername and ClanTag Bottom
  • Alt+Shift+N Only Playername Bottom
  • Control+Alt+Shift+C Toggle Chat


gameheart_UI_1vs1_v.1.52.001.SC2Interface

fixing preview minimap's position & fixing battle.net popup's position (if there is now something indicating where it is placed on the screen) still left. I have honestly no clue how to fix those
Ahli
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany355 Posts
August 01 2013 03:35 GMT
#618
@_DarkVoice_
;D
I've done everything I wanted to do plus a few different small changes&fixes. Currently I try to find a way to create a clantag toggle with a single button. But my current approach isn't working out (dynamic size label + whitespace label in the opposite direction). But I just got another approach idea that should work... but I'm tired now, I will implement that tomorrow and publish the interface.

Also, I plan to add a position support (but different shortcuts and implementation and I might hide the race icon for that to create enough space for everything).

Sadly, SC2 broke the custom tooltip as it's not updating most elements at the start of the map. So, a few tooltips will look odd as their background image is green. =/

But it's great to see people tinkering with interfaces and being able to accomplish something. :D I'm wondering what you will come up with next. ^^

Btw, Blizzard posted on the xml comments restructuring problem.
AhliSC2@Twitter - GameHeart Observer UI - "HomeStoryCup XX" extension mod fixes WCS GameHeart's small bugs, adds a lot of new features -
Ahli
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany355 Posts
August 01 2013 15:11 GMT
#619
Interface Update to 1.6

[image loading]

[image loading]

Changelog:
v.1.6
- added compatibility with 2.0.10's new features
- removed chat's help label that appears when the first chat message in a game is displayed
- polished vertical position of the speed label (replays) and the player's map score
- fixed team color of gradient image behind the player name being able to be bugged (Blizzard fixed all other frames that were buggy before)
- Units Lost panel is now displaying the units lost
- added toggleable clan tags (Control + Shift + C)


>>> Download GameHeart 1vs1 Observer Interface v.1.6 <<<
AhliSC2@Twitter - GameHeart Observer UI - "HomeStoryCup XX" extension mod fixes WCS GameHeart's small bugs, adds a lot of new features -
GameHeart
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
286 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 18:29:52
August 01 2013 18:25 GMT
#620
DarkVoice: For the starting positions in your interface you should center align the text so it looks a little better. I also feel like it probably isn't leaving enough room for upgrades now, or enough room for longer player names.
Gameheart
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
trigger 46
IndyStarCraft 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
Sea.KH 60
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1432
420jenkins476
Fuzer 106
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing713
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe123
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 45m
Replay Cast
7h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.