• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10570 users

[Interview] SPL EG-TL vs KT Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 12:21:31
February 26 2013 11:37 GMT
#1
(P)KT Rolster MyuNgSiK

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about winning?

I feel glad. I didn't want to disappoint the many people in the audience that were cheering so I did my best. I am so proud that I won.

From a rookie's perspective, wasn't it pressuring to face Jaedong?

Compared to his BW days, Jaedong is not that good right now. He still has a reputation behind his name but I can handle him. I've always wanted to face him at least once in my lifetime so I feel good that I've won. I was also able to get revenge for losing against him during a qualifiers previously.

How did you prepare for today's game?

I prepared for a week. I watched Jaedong's VODs and decided to react properly to what he was doing.

If you had to evaluate today's game?

My micro was bad because I got too nervous. I think I won cause I got lucky (laughs).

KT Rolster snapped its five game losing streak.

We were on a five game losing streak but we were still ranked second so the team's atmosphere wasn't that bad. Head coach Lee also encouraged us a lot and everyone gathered their strengths together and practiced hard. We were confident for today's match. Mainly because we had always 4-0ed EG-TL whenever we met them.

You guys seem to be especially strong against EG-TL.

I don't think EG-TL is really focusing on Proleague. I think the results are inevitable since we work harder.

This season's goals?

I don't really have a personal goal. I just want to make sure I never show a disappointing performance to the people who cheer me on.

HotS will commence soon.

I haven't played it a lot but personally, I feel confident.

Any new unit that you particularly like?

The tempest. It was hard to win late game PvZ if luck wasn't with you but thanks to the tempest, late game PvZ is no longer an issue. And the pace of the game feels slower.

Anything else you would like to say?

I was able to win today but there will come a time where things slow down. When that time comes, I just hope that the people will continue to cheer me on and believe in me (laughs).
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 11:40:01
February 26 2013 11:39 GMT
#2
Oh shit! MyuNgSiK calling Jaedong and EG-TL out!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
February 26 2013 11:39 GMT
#3
Compared to his BW days, Jaedong is not that good right now. He still has a reputation behind his name but I can handle him


Jaedong.... how far have you fallen

어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
DaweedG
Profile Joined March 2012
Norway41 Posts
February 26 2013 11:40 GMT
#4
"I don't think EG-TL is really focusing on Proleague. I think the results are inevitable since we work harder."
Says it all, doesn't it...
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 11:41 GMT
#5
poor EG-TL
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 11:50:41
February 26 2013 11:50 GMT
#6
He has a lame nickname, but he is brutally honest. :D
[]Phase[]
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium927 Posts
February 26 2013 11:50 GMT
#7
This probably has been asked and answered before but... What does proleague do when hots comes out? switch mid-tournament or not?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 26 2013 11:51 GMT
#8
On February 26 2013 20:50 []Phase[] wrote:
This probably has been asked and answered before but... What does proleague do when hots comes out? switch mid-tournament or not?

Round 4 is going to be HoTS
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 11:52 GMT
#9
On February 26 2013 20:50 []Phase[] wrote:
This probably has been asked and answered before but... What does proleague do when hots comes out? switch mid-tournament or not?

yes, they are switching mid-tourney
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
February 26 2013 11:52 GMT
#10
Proleague will go on a break and continue in HotS afterwards.
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
February 26 2013 12:06 GMT
#11
On February 26 2013 20:39 mongmong wrote:
Compared to his BW days, Jaedong is not that good right now. He still has a reputation behind his name but I can handle him


the blasphemy of this trash talk cannot stand! jaedong, slay this non believer... eventually... please... :'(
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
February 26 2013 12:15 GMT
#12
Well it's the sad reality that he's right.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
February 26 2013 12:18 GMT
#13
Myungsik may have the worst hair cut ever, but he speaks the truth.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
February 26 2013 12:21 GMT
#14
On February 26 2013 21:06 Confuse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 20:39 mongmong wrote:
Compared to his BW days, Jaedong is not that good right now. He still has a reputation behind his name but I can handle him


the blasphemy of this trash talk cannot stand! jaedong, slay this non believer... eventually... please... :'(

well it's true since Jaedong was the #1 zerg for such a long time and near-bonjwa status in SC1. I don't think he meant it in a bm way.
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
aoe2fan
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden700 Posts
February 26 2013 12:23 GMT
#15
Brutaly honest
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
February 26 2013 12:32 GMT
#16
Man, Myungsik must have banged someone seconds after winning the game 'cause that hairstyle... is really disorganized. And he's so honest GL to you myungsik. May you win again soon.
The Bomber boy
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
February 26 2013 12:35 GMT
#17
On February 26 2013 20:39 mongmong wrote:
Compared to his BW days, Jaedong is not that good right now. He still has a reputation behind his name but I can handle him


Jaedong.... how far have you fallen


This is so sad :'(
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 26 2013 12:37 GMT
#18
Well he says the truth. But I can't stand how people seem to look down on Jaedong now. I just want him to destroy everyone in PL. Jaedong winning WCG was the first time I watched starcraft and the reason my interest shifted from wc3 to sc. I really hope he comes back .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
edgeOut
Profile Joined February 2013
United States945 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 12:45:18
February 26 2013 12:42 GMT
#19
"I don't think EG-TL is really focusing on Proleague. I think the results are inevitable since we work harder."

I think every team in proleague realized this by now. They can be much more confident going into matches against EG-TL.
Fuck you Zealously! For the fuck you give to those players.
Michaels
Profile Joined August 2010
419 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 13:12:16
February 26 2013 13:11 GMT
#20
nvm
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 190
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 612
hero 529
BeSt 244
Mind 33
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Noble 16
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever982
XaKoH 49
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g9502
ceh9116
ArmadaUGS33
Livibee26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH405
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Rush1320
• Stunt418
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 26m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.