• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8204 users

#Vengeance Trailer and Showmatch on Twitch.tv - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
FishStix
Profile Joined April 2010
United States425 Posts
February 26 2013 19:31 GMT
#41
On February 27 2013 04:28 bduddy wrote:
This is by far going to be the worst Twitch chat ever...


Look at how many staff/admin/mods there are... for a reason
I do stuff in eSports
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 26 2013 19:37 GMT
#42
On February 27 2013 04:28 bduddy wrote:
This is by far going to be the worst Twitch chat ever...

afaik, the chat might require Facebook Connection, possibly to cut down on the trolls and spam

[image loading]
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Thojorin
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany162 Posts
February 26 2013 19:40 GMT
#43
i don't get it. An event for a trailer?
It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final. --- Roger Babson
Nick!
Profile Joined March 2011
Scotland701 Posts
February 26 2013 19:40 GMT
#44
Any ideas on whos playing in the showmatch?
FishStix
Profile Joined April 2010
United States425 Posts
February 26 2013 19:41 GMT
#45
Thojorin - hype is important

20 minutes till go time!
I do stuff in eSports
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 19:41 GMT
#46
hope you guys can pseudo-LR this for me, i'll be on the train to uni lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
February 26 2013 19:44 GMT
#47
On February 27 2013 04:40 Nick! wrote:
Any ideas on whos playing in the showmatch?

No idea, but apparently it is prerecorded.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Hadley88
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany267 Posts
February 26 2013 19:44 GMT
#48
On February 27 2013 04:40 Thojorin wrote:
i don't get it. An event for a trailer?


...Ghost in the Shell Trailer?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 26 2013 19:44 GMT
#49
On February 27 2013 04:31 FishStix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 04:28 bduddy wrote:
This is by far going to be the worst Twitch chat ever...


Look at how many staff/admin/mods there are... for a reason


Good luck.
dubRa
Profile Joined December 2008
2165 Posts
February 26 2013 19:47 GMT
#50
On February 27 2013 04:37 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 04:28 bduddy wrote:
This is by far going to be the worst Twitch chat ever...

afaik, the chat might require Facebook Connection, possibly to cut down on the trolls and spam

[image loading]


#stopchatmoderation #supportfreedomofspeech
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 26 2013 19:48 GMT
#51
On February 27 2013 04:40 Thojorin wrote:
i don't get it. An event for a trailer?

In a community where announcements of announcements are commonplace, nothing is out of the question.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
February 26 2013 19:48 GMT
#52
On February 27 2013 04:47 dubRa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 04:37 eviltomahawk wrote:
On February 27 2013 04:28 bduddy wrote:
This is by far going to be the worst Twitch chat ever...

afaik, the chat might require Facebook Connection, possibly to cut down on the trolls and spam

[image loading]


#stopchatmoderation #supportfreedomofspeech

hahahhaah yeah i love those guys #Amerikkka
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
Nick!
Profile Joined March 2011
Scotland701 Posts
February 26 2013 19:48 GMT
#53
Meh, pre recorded stuff is just...lacking.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 26 2013 19:49 GMT
#54
On February 27 2013 04:48 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 04:47 dubRa wrote:
On February 27 2013 04:37 eviltomahawk wrote:
On February 27 2013 04:28 bduddy wrote:
This is by far going to be the worst Twitch chat ever...

afaik, the chat might require Facebook Connection, possibly to cut down on the trolls and spam

[image loading]


#stopchatmoderation #supportfreedomofspeech

hahahhaah yeah i love those guys #Amerikkka

I bet some kids will still troll up the chat even with their Facebook identities known.

#yolo, I guess.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
February 26 2013 19:49 GMT
#55
I have the stream open, going to be waiting for 12 minutes. And I still don't really know for what, but I've heard it's a trailer. I feel slightly stupid for doing this.
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
February 26 2013 19:50 GMT
#56
On February 27 2013 04:49 blackone wrote:
I have the stream open, going to be waiting for 12 minutes. And I still don't really know for what, but I've heard it's a trailer. I feel slightly stupid for doing this.

It's only stupid if you are going to stare at the stream for 12 minutes. If you just do other stuff until it starts, it's OK bro.
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
February 26 2013 19:52 GMT
#57
Hope the trailer lives up to the hype !
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
February 26 2013 19:53 GMT
#58
On February 27 2013 04:49 blackone wrote:
I have the stream open, going to be waiting for 12 minutes. And I still don't really know for what, but I've heard it's a trailer. I feel slightly stupid for doing this.

You can do other stuff at the same time. I'm also watching MMA's stream, browsing TL, having a hockey game on on my TV and re-watching a episode of 24 on my second monitor. No time to waste.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 19:55:53
February 26 2013 19:55 GMT
#59
On February 27 2013 04:53 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 04:49 blackone wrote:
I have the stream open, going to be waiting for 12 minutes. And I still don't really know for what, but I've heard it's a trailer. I feel slightly stupid for doing this.

You can do other stuff at the same time. I'm also watching MMA's stream, browsing TL, having a hockey game on on my TV and re-watching a episode of 24 on my second monitor. No time to waste.


Of course, I'm mainly talking about the part where I'm waiting for a *trailer* for a game.
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
February 26 2013 19:56 GMT
#60
On February 27 2013 04:55 blackone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 04:53 nihlon wrote:
On February 27 2013 04:49 blackone wrote:
I have the stream open, going to be waiting for 12 minutes. And I still don't really know for what, but I've heard it's a trailer. I feel slightly stupid for doing this.

You can do other stuff at the same time. I'm also watching MMA's stream, browsing TL, having a hockey game on on my TV and re-watching a episode of 24 on my second monitor. No time to waste.


Of course, I'm mainly talking about the part where I'm waiting for a *trailer* for a game.

Also a showmatch after if I'm not mistaken
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft384
RuFF_SC2 187
-ZergGirl 108
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2065
sorry 44
910 31
Bale 24
NotJumperer 16
yabsab 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 649
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1105
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox830
Mew2King11
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor0
Other Games
summit1g7513
WinterStarcraft359
C9.Mang0265
Livibee154
Sick141
Maynarde121
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream200
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Stunt422
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 45m
Stellar Fest
7h 45m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.