• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:33
CEST 00:33
KST 07:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9228 users

[Interview] SPL EG-TL vs CJ Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 16 2013 07:02 GMT
#1
(T)CJ Entus_sKyHigh

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about snapping your five game losing streak?

I feel really good. I feel even better cause I took down EG-TL's Terran ace. I was very sorry to my teammates for my losing streak.

Why were you performing so poorly?

I performed badly and luck wasn't with me. Overall, things just weren't going well for me.

How was today's game?

I saw a factory land. I was anticipating some kind of proxy banshee build. So I gave up on grabbing mules and conserved my mana for scans. I think I won rather easily.

Originally, what strategy were you planning on using?

I was planning on winning through a macro game. I didn't want to become the kind of player that tries to snap a losing streak by doing an all in but rather known as a player who snapped his losing streak through a macro game.

Seems like the team likes to go on both winning and losing streaks.

We're a very trendy team. If we could just maintain our focus and keep playing like we always do then we should be able to sustain a winning streak.

CJ Entus showed a dominant form against EG-TL.

It's rather complicated. Every team has a team that they do really well against and for some reason, we do really well against EG-TL.

Are you deciphering the players well?

EG-TL has a lot of former BW players. So I knew most of them from a long time ago.

You snapped your losing streak. Do you feel confident enough to go on a winning streak?

I'm not sure if I can pull off a winning streak but I think I'll be capable of maintaining one if I do win my next game. Right now, I'm still lacking skill. I want to play a bunch of games so I can head forward.

Anything else you would like to say?

Yesterday was coach Park's birthday. I want to wish him a happy birthday. I also want to thank the fans for cheering for me regardless of when I win or lose. These days my parents have been really concerned about me but I will work hard so that I can bring joy to my parents.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
February 16 2013 07:04 GMT
#2
Me and Skyhigh have the same glasses.

I think Taeja does, too.

We're so cool.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
February 16 2013 07:04 GMT
#3
Yay sKyhigh for winning his first game against Taeja of all people
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
February 16 2013 07:08 GMT
#4
Wow.....going for macro games, you could say this guys ambitions are....*puts on sunglasses* SKYHIGH

Ill show myself out.
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
February 16 2013 07:13 GMT
#5
SKYHIGH I LUV YOUUUU

:D
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
nerium
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Philippines512 Posts
February 16 2013 07:17 GMT
#6
Skyhigh is a TvT specialist so I'm not surprised :D (though I'm not sure if BW and SC2 TvT are the same)
Lulz is a corrupted version of LOL
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 16 2013 07:25 GMT
#7
he looks pretty badass

desports best photos
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
February 16 2013 07:26 GMT
#8
Finally sKyHigh won very happy for him.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 16 2013 07:27 GMT
#9
He looks like his name lol.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 16 2013 07:50 GMT
#10
Glad to see him break his losing streak. EG-TL played horribly in their games >< Thanks Seeker!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Trasko
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden983 Posts
February 16 2013 08:06 GMT
#11
Woooo! he is badass
Jaedong <3
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
February 16 2013 08:15 GMT
#12
qtbadass
Everyday Girl's Day~!
-Kaiser-
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada932 Posts
February 16 2013 08:26 GMT
#13
CJ Entus showed a dominant form against EG-TL.

It's rather complicated. Every team has a team that they do really well against and for some reason, we do really well against EG-TL.


Mistranslated. It should read: "Every team has a team that they do really well against, and that team is EG-TL."
3 Hatch Before Cool
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 16 2013 08:29 GMT
#14
On February 16 2013 17:26 -Kaiser- wrote:
Show nested quote +
CJ Entus showed a dominant form against EG-TL.

It's rather complicated. Every team has a team that they do really well against and for some reason, we do really well against EG-TL.


Mistranslated. It should read: "Every team has a team that they do really well against, and that team is EG-TL."

Q EG-TL에게 강한 모습을 보인다.
A 어떻게 말하기가 애매하다. 팀 마다 상성이 있는데 우리는 EG-TL에게 유독 강한 것 같다.

우리는 = we, not every team.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
February 16 2013 08:31 GMT
#15
On February 16 2013 17:29 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 17:26 -Kaiser- wrote:
CJ Entus showed a dominant form against EG-TL.

It's rather complicated. Every team has a team that they do really well against and for some reason, we do really well against EG-TL.


Mistranslated. It should read: "Every team has a team that they do really well against, and that team is EG-TL."

Q EG-TL에게 강한 모습을 보인다.
A 어떻게 말하기가 애매하다. 팀 마다 상성이 있는데 우리는 EG-TL에게 유독 강한 것 같다.

우리는 = we, not every team.

Pretty sure he was being facetious
d=(^_^)z
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 16 2013 08:48 GMT
#16
On February 16 2013 17:31 elmizzt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 17:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 16 2013 17:26 -Kaiser- wrote:
CJ Entus showed a dominant form against EG-TL.

It's rather complicated. Every team has a team that they do really well against and for some reason, we do really well against EG-TL.


Mistranslated. It should read: "Every team has a team that they do really well against, and that team is EG-TL."

Q EG-TL에게 강한 모습을 보인다.
A 어떻게 말하기가 애매하다. 팀 마다 상성이 있는데 우리는 EG-TL에게 유독 강한 것 같다.

우리는 = we, not every team.

Pretty sure he was being facetious

How the heck am I supposed to know? I thought he was being serious :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
February 16 2013 08:51 GMT
#17
On February 16 2013 17:48 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 17:31 elmizzt wrote:
On February 16 2013 17:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 16 2013 17:26 -Kaiser- wrote:
CJ Entus showed a dominant form against EG-TL.

It's rather complicated. Every team has a team that they do really well against and for some reason, we do really well against EG-TL.


Mistranslated. It should read: "Every team has a team that they do really well against, and that team is EG-TL."

Q EG-TL에게 강한 모습을 보인다.
A 어떻게 말하기가 애매하다. 팀 마다 상성이 있는데 우리는 EG-TL에게 유독 강한 것 같다.

우리는 = we, not every team.

Pretty sure he was being facetious

How the heck am I supposed to know? I thought he was being serious :/


lol, i dont think anyone would ever say that about another team in an interview. and yeah EG-TL has been sucking T_T
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
-Kaiser-
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada932 Posts
February 16 2013 08:51 GMT
#18
On February 16 2013 17:48 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 17:31 elmizzt wrote:
On February 16 2013 17:29 Seeker wrote:
On February 16 2013 17:26 -Kaiser- wrote:
CJ Entus showed a dominant form against EG-TL.

It's rather complicated. Every team has a team that they do really well against and for some reason, we do really well against EG-TL.


Mistranslated. It should read: "Every team has a team that they do really well against, and that team is EG-TL."

Q EG-TL에게 강한 모습을 보인다.
A 어떻게 말하기가 애매하다. 팀 마다 상성이 있는데 우리는 EG-TL에게 유독 강한 것 같다.

우리는 = we, not every team.

Pretty sure he was being facetious

How the heck am I supposed to know? I thought he was being serious :/


Sorry, Seeker <3. Didn't mean to put your wonderful translating into question. Just being snarky.

Poor EG-TL. I hope that their strong lineup can get back into the form we were expecting.
3 Hatch Before Cool
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
February 16 2013 08:51 GMT
#19
Skyhigh BASED TVT
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
February 16 2013 08:55 GMT
#20
Thanks Seeker! Sad eg-tl lost T_T
Moderatorlickypiddy
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1054
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift5042
JimRising 651
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5847
Other Games
summit1g8761
FrodaN3188
KnowMe221
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
27m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 27m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.