• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

Erik ‘Doa’ Lonnquist to leave IPL - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
444 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
TheSun
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany57 Posts
August 03 2012 23:42 GMT
#281
so sad i loved IPL with those two, always the first thing i check
Paramo
Profile Joined July 2008
Mexico138 Posts
August 03 2012 23:45 GMT
#282
I love Doa, and he really made a good combo good Cats. But its good to hear that OGN will have a likeable english caster for sc :D. Gl Doa!
haitike
Profile Joined June 2009
Spain2744 Posts
August 03 2012 23:45 GMT
#283
Good for Doa, he really loves Korea.

I will watch Korean casters anyway, they are better and more profesionals that all english casters.
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
August 03 2012 23:54 GMT
#284
I really grew to like him with Kevin. I just hope he doesn't get paired up with Moletrap again, but it looks like it may turn out to be that way.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
lessQQmorePEWPEW
Profile Joined November 2011
Jamaica921 Posts
August 03 2012 23:56 GMT
#285
not my favorite castor but good luck.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly - Bob Marley
gardinho
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany368 Posts
August 03 2012 23:56 GMT
#286
doa for OGN. nice
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 03 2012 23:59 GMT
#287
I am happy for Doa and his future. But I hope they have a good replacement for ipl because he was my fav.
Administrator
The Final Boss
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1839 Posts
August 04 2012 00:02 GMT
#288
Personally I never particularly liked Doa, but I think that part of that might have been the fact that he casted with Cats who I really just cannot stand listening to. I don't really remember him that well before he started working with IPL, so I hope the best for him, I'll have to see if I actually like him or not as a caster.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
August 04 2012 00:04 GMT
#289
Good luck in Korea.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
August 04 2012 00:07 GMT
#290
This was a surprise to say the least.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
August 04 2012 00:10 GMT
#291
Now if we can find a good co-caster for Doa.

Good luck in Korea for round two!
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
robm
Profile Joined November 2011
United States56 Posts
August 04 2012 00:11 GMT
#292
Doa and Kevin were my favorite casters, I got hours of entertainment listening to them. Sad to see him go, but understand that another opportunity calls.
Rad
Profile Joined May 2010
United States935 Posts
August 04 2012 00:13 GMT
#293
If I had a choice, I'd want to see Sayle casting it. Who he'd cast with I have no idea, he's so good solo so I'm not sure what kind of caster would go well with him.

I like Doa as a caster too and hope he does well at OGN, but I really don't like the Doa/moletrap combo at all. They really should just grab Wolf from Gom, stick him with Doa, and you'll have 2 powerhouse casting combos in Korea that would probably stay together for a long time. I don't see the doa/moletrap "brand", so to speak, growing on the community. They clash so bad IMO.

Anyway, grats Doa!
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
August 04 2012 00:23 GMT
#294
On August 04 2012 09:13 Rad wrote:
If I had a choice, I'd want to see Sayle casting it. Who he'd cast with I have no idea, he's so good solo so I'm not sure what kind of caster would go well with him.

I like Doa as a caster too and hope he does well at OGN, but I really don't like the Doa/moletrap combo at all. They really should just grab Wolf from Gom, stick him with Doa, and you'll have 2 powerhouse casting combos in Korea that would probably stay together for a long time. I don't see the doa/moletrap "brand", so to speak, growing on the community. They clash so bad IMO.

Anyway, grats Doa!

It's still possible that Sayle might cast. Having just Doa and Moletrap cast two leagues would be pretty demanding.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 00:26:28
August 04 2012 00:26 GMT
#295
On August 04 2012 07:58 Kamwah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 06:16 Gamegene wrote:
On August 04 2012 06:06 Kamwah wrote:
On August 04 2012 05:15 Gamegene wrote:
On August 04 2012 05:09 Kamwah wrote:
Definitely way better than the crappy IGN.


???

I'd like to hear why you think IGN/IPL isn't putting on a good production. Because this just sounds retarded.


I'll ignore your post seeing as your reply sounds like a fanboy who states that it's retarded at the slightlest dislike.


You insult a brand out of the blue, don't explain yourself, and then make a really pathetic excuse.

Cmon now.


QQ

Sorry for disliking a brand that's all about the money and not esports.


The more money there is in esports, the bigger esports is. You cant expect a huge organization to put anything before money, making money is what they are trying to do. Im sure that IPL employees all love esports and are excited about the growth of it.
#TheOneTrueDong
Nivoh
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway259 Posts
August 04 2012 00:26 GMT
#296
I love Doa! Really happy that OGN is getting a great caster, as I was concerned that they would not be up to par with ie. the GSL in that department.
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
August 04 2012 00:30 GMT
#297
best of luck Doa, I really enjoyed his casts with Kevin, it will be sad, but it makes me excited for OGN content
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
tabbi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany113 Posts
August 04 2012 00:34 GMT
#298
Grats Doa! Kelly cocasting? ;D

[image loading]
neurosx
Profile Joined August 2011
Luxembourg1096 Posts
August 04 2012 00:49 GMT
#299
Awesome for him but a bit sad I won't have doa and kevin now casting almost every night. gl in korea

( and please not moletrap T_T )
You'll wish I'd never stooped to notice you.
CPTBadAss
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States594 Posts
August 04 2012 00:52 GMT
#300
Oh man, he's going to OGN? That's awesome. Congrats and GLHF!
I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man | "That was the plan: To give him some hope, and then crush him" -Stephano
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
Railgan 34
CosmosSc2 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4309
qojqva2316
Dendi1211
420jenkins629
XcaliburYe251
Counter-Strike
fl0m2913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor963
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
B2W.Neo888
Beastyqt636
Mlord447
byalli409
Livibee214
Hui .187
ArmadaUGS114
QueenE69
KnowMe65
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3646
Other Games
• WagamamaTV145
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 41m
Replay Cast
8h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.