• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7590 users

Starcraft II Relocalizer for Patch 1.5.0! - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 31 Next All
cstk
Profile Joined October 2010
Poland15 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 14:47:27
January 27 2013 14:46 GMT
#481
Ok i needed to change region to korean to dl the assets :/ how silly of me and BTW, does anyone have a problem with this kind of relocalization? i means bans etc?

op if this will work and I will have Korean audio, I swear to God, you will make my day! :D
"Terrible, terrible damage"
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 15:02 GMT
#482
On January 27 2013 23:46 cstk wrote:
Ok i needed to change region to korean to dl the assets :/ how silly of me and BTW, does anyone have a problem with this kind of relocalization? i means bans etc?

op if this will work and I will have Korean audio, I swear to God, you will make my day! :D


You should not get banned because Blizz just opened up global play. You can play on any server with your account.

you can even play in Korean. It should work fine now.
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 15:05 GMT
#483
1.3.5 is up! Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.3.5.zip

I should have most of the bug fixed by now.. And if there is anything that does not work for you, please let me know.

If you get errors about "access denied", please make sure that your Windows account has full access to your SC2 folder. If your account is administrator, most of the time it should be fine (most of the recent updates are about fixing the admin right issue)
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 15:24 GMT
#484
I am streaming some games of me playing on NA server with TW text and KR sounds.

Have fun!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/lhr0909
No Pain No Gain
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 15:30:25
January 27 2013 15:28 GMT
#485
Well, now it works great. Thank you again for nice relocalizer.
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
January 27 2013 15:29 GMT
#486
So good ! Changed my US account to EU.

Now I could try some multiplayer games in the near future .
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 16:06 GMT
#487
On January 28 2013 00:28 Existor wrote:
Well, now it works great. Thank you again for nice relocalizer.


Thank you for your UI work too!
No Pain No Gain
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
January 27 2013 16:12 GMT
#488
Hope better Relocalizer will not cause problem, when half of the world will buy Russian accounts, which have less cost, than EU and US.
KT(Rolster)HaunteR
Profile Joined September 2012
Korea (South)22 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 17:31:49
January 27 2013 17:27 GMT
#489
All this did was break my game and I had to reinstall, it only let me choose KR and nothing else...

Edit: Also broke my beta, and my EU client, thanks.
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 18:42 GMT
#490
To those who get the "access denied" message:

Make sure you have full access to your SC2 installation folder.

Instructions:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-files/how-do-i-change-folder-and-file-permissions/465f2b42-63dd-4486-8dd1-c870290efeed
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 18:46 GMT
#491
On January 28 2013 02:27 KT(Rolster)HaunteR wrote:
All this did was break my game and I had to reinstall, it only let me choose KR and nothing else...

Edit: Also broke my beta, and my EU client, thanks.


Sorry I never said that the relocalizer will work with the beta

thanks
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 20:40 GMT
#492
Sorry there is an error in v1.3.6. If you cannot use v1.3.6, please roll back to v1.3.5: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.3.5.zip
No Pain No Gain
Slevin
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany4 Posts
January 27 2013 22:57 GMT
#493
There is no more information about the ping to the choosen region in the current version 1.3.6?
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 28 2013 00:39 GMT
#494
On January 28 2013 07:57 Slevin wrote:
There is no more information about the ping to the choosen region in the current version 1.3.6?


I decided to take it out because It will break on someone's machine.

You can check the ping at the log in screen by pressing ctrl+alt+F:

Original Message:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 27 2013 22:38 dp092886 wrote:
Just tried the latest patch (Download Link on OP) works like a charm! On the KR servers will be playing my placement matches soon. Also, if you don't know hit CTRL+ALT+F to see if you are spiking / latency. Great work!

No Pain No Gain
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
January 28 2013 00:40 GMT
#495
Am I doing it wrong or do I really need to optomize starcraft2? I've only played HoTs on the new patches. Not WoL, did i relocalize wrong or does everybody have to do this?
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
January 28 2013 00:44 GMT
#496
On January 28 2013 09:40 Bourneq wrote:
Am I doing it wrong or do I really need to optomize starcraft2? I've only played HoTs on the new patches. Not WoL, did i relocalize wrong or does everybody have to do this?

Relocalizer does not and will not work with HOTS. Heart of the Swarm uses a bit different way to change language
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 28 2013 00:46 GMT
#497
Since there is just way too many little bugs to fix, I decided to re-write the whole code.

Here I present you a cleaner version of Relocalizer, version 2.0.0!
Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v2.0.0.zip

[image loading]

I stripped out most of the buggy functions, and kept it simple for now.

How to use:
1. Put the relocalizer at the SC2 installation folder.
2. Run "SimonsRelocalizer.exe"
3. You should be able to see a warning message, hit "yes" to proceed
4. It should properly read in your settings, if the settings are correct. Choose the region, display text, and voice asset, then hit the big 'ol relocalize button!
5. Battle!

Please comment to this thread if you see any error messages, it will be nice if you can copy the error message down and show me. I will slowly add in the email feature again in the near future.

Future update:
within the next week, I will get the relocalizer to work with the HotS client. Hopefully it won't take me too long to figure it out.

gl hf
No Pain No Gain
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
January 28 2013 00:47 GMT
#498
On January 28 2013 09:44 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 09:40 Bourneq wrote:
Am I doing it wrong or do I really need to optomize starcraft2? I've only played HoTs on the new patches. Not WoL, did i relocalize wrong or does everybody have to do this?

Relocalizer does not and will not work with HOTS. Heart of the Swarm uses a bit different way to change language

Ye im not trying it for hots. I said I've only played hots recently. So now when im going to WoL I have to patch it. Now aparently I have to optomize it aswell. Whatever that is. I did not have to do it with my EU client. Just US one after relocalizing. I dont get why.
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 28 2013 01:22 GMT
#499
On January 28 2013 09:47 Bourneq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 09:44 Existor wrote:
On January 28 2013 09:40 Bourneq wrote:
Am I doing it wrong or do I really need to optomize starcraft2? I've only played HoTs on the new patches. Not WoL, did i relocalize wrong or does everybody have to do this?

Relocalizer does not and will not work with HOTS. Heart of the Swarm uses a bit different way to change language

Ye im not trying it for hots. I said I've only played hots recently. So now when im going to WoL I have to patch it. Now aparently I have to optomize it aswell. Whatever that is. I did not have to do it with my EU client. Just US one after relocalizing. I dont get why.


So if you don't have the language packs installed, the updater will automatically try to get those language packs for you, once you relocalize. It is a one-time patch. Don't worry.
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 28 2013 01:23 GMT
#500
Hi all,
I just made a video tutorial on how to use the new relocalizer, if you have trouble using the new version (v2.0.0), please watch the video, so that you will get some insight:

http://www.twitch.tv/lhr0909/c/1873343
No Pain No Gain
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 113
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60882
Bisu 2827
FanTaSy 1015
Stork 849
Rush 432
hero 426
firebathero 209
Snow 165
Sharp 80
Mind 71
[ Show more ]
Free 59
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Sexy 31
Mong 29
Hm[arnc] 24
Bale 24
Terrorterran 24
Rock 19
Aegong 18
HiyA 17
soO 17
yabsab 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 7
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1042
Counter-Strike
fl0m4238
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor408
KnowMe307
Hui .214
crisheroes168
Chillindude59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV591
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
OSC
7h 44m
Replay Cast
7h 44m
OSC
20h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.