• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7590 users

Starcraft II Relocalizer for Patch 1.5.0! - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 31 Next All
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 26 2013 19:36 GMT
#461
Hi all,

I just released a new version that hopefully fixes most of the errors you guys experienced.

Download Address: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

New Version will:

1. Force to run as Administrator
2. Will not preserve the old versions of .agent.db, or Launcher.db, or Product.SC2Archive
3. Will add regions.xml to the SC2 installation folder when you relocalize.
4. Will send an email directly to me if there is an error (if you would love to send me the error message)

Thank you!
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 19:54:08
January 26 2013 19:53 GMT
#462
If you see this error, go ahead and download the new version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

[image loading]
No Pain No Gain
ihOpe
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
192 Posts
January 26 2013 20:24 GMT
#463
On January 27 2013 04:53 lhr0909 wrote:
If you see this error, go ahead and download the new version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

[image loading]

thx for the update! Fixed my problems
terran hots stream ---> http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/iheartEDM
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 26 2013 20:55 GMT
#464
Hi,

Anything error along the lines with "remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found", it is fixed and please go ahead and download the latest version.
No Pain No Gain
BeSte
Profile Joined August 2012
United States5 Posts
January 26 2013 20:59 GMT
#465
On January 27 2013 04:53 lhr0909 wrote:
If you see this error, go ahead and download the new version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

[image loading]


I did this, then it said it was going to make a change to my computer and I said ok. Then the message still popped up again. -_-
plat league... nuff said
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 26 2013 21:37 GMT
#466
On January 27 2013 05:59 BeSte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 04:53 lhr0909 wrote:
If you see this error, go ahead and download the new version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

[image loading]


I did this, then it said it was going to make a change to my computer and I said ok. Then the message still popped up again. -_-


Try download it again. There was something iffy with the previous upload.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip
No Pain No Gain
BeSte
Profile Joined August 2012
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 22:51:38
January 26 2013 22:29 GMT
#467
On January 27 2013 06:37 lhr0909 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 05:59 BeSte wrote:
On January 27 2013 04:53 lhr0909 wrote:
If you see this error, go ahead and download the new version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

[image loading]


I did this, then it said it was going to make a change to my computer and I said ok. Then the message still popped up again. -_-


Try download it again. There was something iffy with the previous upload.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip


OK, so i re downloaded it and then i got a message that popped up on my screen that says "You don't seem to be running the program with Administrative Privileges. Please re-run the program by right-clicking the application icon and select "Run as administrator". Thank you!"

However, when I click on the application and choose "Run as administrator" it has a popup again asking to make changes to my computer and I press "Yes", but then the error message pops up again. If I press continue, it goes to the program and I re-localize it, but then the patcher opens and it is stopped at 50.7% and a message pops up that is in Korean so I can't read it.

EDIT: I think that the problem is caused by the Korean patcher itself because I can switch it back to the NA server and can play on it just fine, and same with the EU server, but when I try to get on "koKR" it goes to the patcher and gives me an error that I can read because I don't understand Korean. If there is anyway I could redownload the stuff for the Korean server or anything like that then your help would be greatly appreciated!
plat league... nuff said
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 26 2013 23:38 GMT
#468
On January 27 2013 07:29 BeSte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 06:37 lhr0909 wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:59 BeSte wrote:
On January 27 2013 04:53 lhr0909 wrote:
If you see this error, go ahead and download the new version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

[image loading]


I did this, then it said it was going to make a change to my computer and I said ok. Then the message still popped up again. -_-


Try download it again. There was something iffy with the previous upload.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip


OK, so i re downloaded it and then i got a message that popped up on my screen that says "You don't seem to be running the program with Administrative Privileges. Please re-run the program by right-clicking the application icon and select "Run as administrator". Thank you!"

However, when I click on the application and choose "Run as administrator" it has a popup again asking to make changes to my computer and I press "Yes", but then the error message pops up again. If I press continue, it goes to the program and I re-localize it, but then the patcher opens and it is stopped at 50.7% and a message pops up that is in Korean so I can't read it.

EDIT: I think that the problem is caused by the Korean patcher itself because I can switch it back to the NA server and can play on it just fine, and same with the EU server, but when I try to get on "koKR" it goes to the patcher and gives me an error that I can read because I don't understand Korean. If there is anyway I could redownload the stuff for the Korean server or anything like that then your help would be greatly appreciated!



So you can play fine? I am so scared that my program broke again!

I am trying to get the Korean patch on my computer right now and see what is going on:

[image loading]
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 00:24 GMT
#469
v1.2.1 is up! Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.1.zip

The email error feature helped a lot! I found a lot of errors that might be just user error.

Now I added an input box so you can put in your email address for me to reply to you how to fix it.

[image loading]
No Pain No Gain
BeSte
Profile Joined August 2012
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 00:26:40
January 27 2013 00:25 GMT
#470
On January 27 2013 08:38 lhr0909 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 07:29 BeSte wrote:
On January 27 2013 06:37 lhr0909 wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:59 BeSte wrote:
On January 27 2013 04:53 lhr0909 wrote:
If you see this error, go ahead and download the new version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

[image loading]


I did this, then it said it was going to make a change to my computer and I said ok. Then the message still popped up again. -_-


Try download it again. There was something iffy with the previous upload.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip


OK, so i re downloaded it and then i got a message that popped up on my screen that says "You don't seem to be running the program with Administrative Privileges. Please re-run the program by right-clicking the application icon and select "Run as administrator". Thank you!"

However, when I click on the application and choose "Run as administrator" it has a popup again asking to make changes to my computer and I press "Yes", but then the error message pops up again. If I press continue, it goes to the program and I re-localize it, but then the patcher opens and it is stopped at 50.7% and a message pops up that is in Korean so I can't read it.

EDIT: I think that the problem is caused by the Korean patcher itself because I can switch it back to the NA server and can play on it just fine, and same with the EU server, but when I try to get on "koKR" it goes to the patcher and gives me an error that I can read because I don't understand Korean. If there is anyway I could redownload the stuff for the Korean server or anything like that then your help would be greatly appreciated!



So you can play fine? I am so scared that my program broke again!

I am trying to get the Korean patch on my computer right now and see what is going on:

[image loading]


http://imgur.com/PSSCG4S,Dx4tui3

So I change my region to koKR, and then this patcher comes up and this message pops up, which I cannot read because I don't speak Korean, and then when I click the button it closes the patcher. However, any other server I try to get on it works, but just not Korean.
plat league... nuff said
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 01:16 GMT
#471
On January 27 2013 09:25 BeSte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2013 08:38 lhr0909 wrote:
On January 27 2013 07:29 BeSte wrote:
On January 27 2013 06:37 lhr0909 wrote:
On January 27 2013 05:59 BeSte wrote:
On January 27 2013 04:53 lhr0909 wrote:
If you see this error, go ahead and download the new version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip

[image loading]


I did this, then it said it was going to make a change to my computer and I said ok. Then the message still popped up again. -_-


Try download it again. There was something iffy with the previous upload.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.2.0.zip


OK, so i re downloaded it and then i got a message that popped up on my screen that says "You don't seem to be running the program with Administrative Privileges. Please re-run the program by right-clicking the application icon and select "Run as administrator". Thank you!"

However, when I click on the application and choose "Run as administrator" it has a popup again asking to make changes to my computer and I press "Yes", but then the error message pops up again. If I press continue, it goes to the program and I re-localize it, but then the patcher opens and it is stopped at 50.7% and a message pops up that is in Korean so I can't read it.

EDIT: I think that the problem is caused by the Korean patcher itself because I can switch it back to the NA server and can play on it just fine, and same with the EU server, but when I try to get on "koKR" it goes to the patcher and gives me an error that I can read because I don't understand Korean. If there is anyway I could redownload the stuff for the Korean server or anything like that then your help would be greatly appreciated!



So you can play fine? I am so scared that my program broke again!

I am trying to get the Korean patch on my computer right now and see what is going on:

[image loading]


http://imgur.com/PSSCG4S,Dx4tui3

So I change my region to koKR, and then this patcher comes up and this message pops up, which I cannot read because I don't speak Korean, and then when I click the button it closes the patcher. However, any other server I try to get on it works, but just not Korean.



This is going to be a tough fix, but here you go:

Try to go through all the folders under your SC2 installation path, if you see any file name with "koKR", go ahead and delete them. If you do that, the updater will re-download those files and hopefully finish the update.

Let me know how it goes.
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 03:29:39
January 27 2013 03:29 GMT
#472
v1.3.0 is live now!

Download Address: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.3.0.zip

[image loading]

Based on the global play feature in SC2, I updated the program so now you can play any server with any language now (except for CN)

[color=blue] Thank you for all the feedback messages! As I am going through those, a lot of those could be just user errors. I want to email you guys back, but you guys need to put in the email address in the input box![/color]
No Pain No Gain
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
January 27 2013 03:35 GMT
#473
Getting error

[image loading]
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 04:14 GMT
#474
v1.3.1 is up! Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.3.1.zip

It fixes the error that i just had.. Sorry guys!
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 04:38 GMT
#475
v1.3.2 is up.. Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23413195/SimonsRelocalizer.v1.3.2.zip

[image loading]

I got more bugs fixed.. It has been all day and I hope there won't be any more bugs..

Thanks!
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 05:31 GMT
#476
if you see error 'could not find file .agent.db', please go into your sc2 folder and make .agent.db file unhidden.

thanks!
No Pain No Gain
dp092886
Profile Joined December 2012
Afghanistan14 Posts
January 27 2013 13:38 GMT
#477
Just tried the latest patch (Download Link on OP) works like a charm! On the KR servers will be playing my placement matches soon. Also, if you don't know hit CTRL+ALT+F to see if you are spiking / latency. Great work!
"Its all about who you know" - Robert Dobek (Step Brothers)
cstk
Profile Joined October 2010
Poland15 Posts
January 27 2013 14:21 GMT
#478
Hello :D what im trying to do is to play on EU(my license is on EU) but have english subtitles, and korean audio, and when i change them in Relocalaizer, and click relocalize, i pops the msg that it was relocalized blablabla ;P but when i open the game i can't play as guest, can't start a game, create game etc. I need to go back to enGB with dialogs to revert changes. Any ideas how to make it work?
"Terrible, terrible damage"
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-27 14:34:47
January 27 2013 14:27 GMT
#479
Now getting error again.

[image loading]

Region - EU
Display language (aka text) - Korean
Voice asset - espanol



Also you should fully separate TEXT and VOICE asset. When I selecting something from DISPLAY TEXT, it asks me "Download voice asset?". Please remove that question. What if someone wants exotic localization with Korean text and espanol voice, or Korean text and russian voice?
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 27 2013 14:34 GMT
#480
On January 27 2013 22:38 dp092886 wrote:
Just tried the latest patch (Download Link on OP) works like a charm! On the KR servers will be playing my placement matches soon. Also, if you don't know hit CTRL+ALT+F to see if you are spiking / latency. Great work!



Thank you so much for this! I worked very hard and seeing your comment just made my day!
No Pain No Gain
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 113
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60882
Bisu 2827
FanTaSy 1015
Stork 849
Rush 432
hero 426
firebathero 209
Snow 165
Sharp 80
Mind 71
[ Show more ]
Free 59
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Sexy 31
Mong 29
Hm[arnc] 24
Bale 24
Terrorterran 24
Rock 19
Aegong 18
HiyA 17
soO 17
yabsab 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 7
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1042
Counter-Strike
fl0m4238
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor408
KnowMe307
Hui .214
crisheroes168
Chillindude59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV591
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
OSC
7h 44m
Replay Cast
7h 44m
OSC
20h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.