• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9482 users

(new) List of 1.5 bugs - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 All
This thread is for bugs in the latest patch.

This thread is not for:

- Balance discussing.
- Debating whether Blizzard is the devil or not.
- Discussing how Blizzard is ruining e-Sports.
- etc
AsherSC
Profile Joined November 2011
United States30 Posts
August 17 2012 20:16 GMT
#541
I'm not completely sure if this is a bug specific to this patch, but this is the first time I have noticed it. After reviewing a replay in SC2Gears I noticed that during the final A-Move the APM of the opposing player shot up to around 750. In the action output of SC2Gears I found that these actions were called "Deselect all", and are possibly related to their units dying. Looking at the replay in SC2 gives the same APM spike.

I have uploaded the replay if anyone else would like to take a look at it: http://drop.sc/239834
glhf
dicedicerevolution
Profile Joined October 2009
United States245 Posts
August 18 2012 02:32 GMT
#542
When I tried to host MLG maps off the bookmark tab for the Custom Games menu, I would get a "dependencies could not be validated" error for the friend I'd try to invite into the game.

After relogging and creating by searching for the map, the problem was resolved.

Defeats the purpose of bookmarking ;(
noobling
Profile Joined September 2011
United States5 Posts
August 18 2012 04:04 GMT
#543
I'm not sure this is a bug, but I used to hit Ctrl + F1 to select all my idle workers at the start of a game, and now it does not work. Does anyone else have this problem? I checked my hotkey setup and it's still the same. Did blizz intentionally patch this out?
408xParadox
Profile Joined December 2011
United States140 Posts
August 18 2012 04:09 GMT
#544
Well I normally add all the eggs to my hotkey for my army before 1.5. Now when i do it adds larva as well does anyone know if this is a glitch or not?
meltingmykohchoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
166 Posts
August 18 2012 04:24 GMT
#545
Is the new mineral boosting considered a bug? or did they patch that already?
"HeRp DeRp"
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
August 19 2012 00:31 GMT
#546
Thanks for compiling this. This patch has made my SC2 hobby hell as of late.
Halozination
Profile Joined January 2012
69 Posts
August 19 2012 00:36 GMT
#547
I think it is bad to show the highest saison finish as the league in the profile mainpage. They should show the current league as they always did. Also they made it awfully complicated to access ones ladder rank.

how do we get them to change this back ?
habermas
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom304 Posts
August 19 2012 15:35 GMT
#548
Not sure if that has been mentioned already, but you're no longer able to open replays by double clicking them or from sc2gears. They have to be copied to replays folder for your account and then launched from the game.
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-19 17:25:54
August 19 2012 17:25 GMT
#549
At the start of every game post 1.5 I experience lag before I can control a single unit. The lag screen pops up for the opponent and I physically cannot control anything until 00:03 - 00:10. I run SC2 windowed (fullscreen) at lowest settings with a PC that easily managed that pre-patch (I used to use higher textures too but turned them down post 1.5 to try and fix this). My internet connection is also unchanged, only 1.5 is different.

Unsure why this is. Would like to know if anyone else has experienced this issue and knows a fix.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
Kaitokid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1327 Posts
August 19 2012 17:26 GMT
#550
On August 20 2012 02:25 iaguz wrote:
At the start of every game post 1.5 I experience lag before I can control a single unit. The lag screen pops up for the opponent and I physically cannot control anything until 00:03 - 00:10. I run SC2 windowed (fullscreen) at lowest settings with a PC that easily managed that pre-patch (I used to use higher textures too but turned them down post 1.5 to try and fix this). My internet connection is also unchanged, only 1.5 is different.

Unsure why this is. Would like to know if anyone else has experienced this issue and knows a fix.


same problem and many other seem to have it aswell, but most people just have 1-3 sec.. I have exactly 4 sec lag its so annoying -_-
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
August 19 2012 17:40 GMT
#551
On August 20 2012 00:35 habermas wrote:
Not sure if that has been mentioned already, but you're no longer able to open replays by double clicking them or from sc2gears. They have to be copied to replays folder for your account and then launched from the game.

Detailed answer in your thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361795#5

And one solution earlier in this thread (requires registry editing):
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=357501&currentpage=12#235
DarkLordFoxx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States12 Posts
August 22 2012 06:33 GMT
#552
Looks like there's a new patch out that may address some of the issues:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/6830760/Patch_152_Now_Live-8_21_2012
REDSEW
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (South)17 Posts
August 22 2012 06:48 GMT
#553
I thought there was a lag issue or some other problem.
Seems not to be it lol, hope Blizzard fixed this issue or is fixing it soon as possible.

Nice list btw
iHirO
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1381 Posts
August 25 2012 10:25 GMT
#554
52. (Mac) It is not possible to bind commands to the ´ key


This is fixed in 1.5.2 now.
GraphicsThis is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-16 05:44:45
September 16 2012 05:44 GMT
#555
Bump. Sorry for this but I did not think my question warranted a new thread.

Anyways, has anyone been experiencing a bug with his/her caps lock key. When I have two browsers open and press they key, one browser will minimize and the other will appear. When there is only one browser open, pressing the caps lock key results in a slight flicker at the top of the address bar. This not only occurs when using a browser, but also hindered me in Microsoft Word. It does not occur while playing SC2 but when I am tabbed out of it or after I close it. Don't know what to do about this. I rebooted computer and re-installed SC2. For a couple of days, the problem was fine but it just reappeared. I was wondering if this is attributed to the Patch 1.5 since during the time that I did not have SC2 installed after rebooting my computer, the problem was gone but now it has magically appeared again .
Fantasy is a beast
OmegaUltima
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1 Post
December 04 2013 22:50 GMT
#556
I saw someone mention the arcade mode being unplayable a while back. That's happening to me. Any arcade game downloads, then it says "streaming data" and gets to about 50% and stays there for 5 to 10 minutes before getting a lobby. I can only create games because I time out trying to join others. I have re-installed, deleted the whole directory, changed my graphics settings and checked/defraged the hard disk. Nothing is working. I have 40Mb download and 20Mb upload speeds on my internet so that is not the issue. Any fix for this?
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
December 04 2013 22:59 GMT
#557
On December 05 2013 07:50 OmegaUltima wrote:
I saw someone mention the arcade mode being unplayable a while back. That's happening to me. Any arcade game downloads, then it says "streaming data" and gets to about 50% and stays there for 5 to 10 minutes before getting a lobby. I can only create games because I time out trying to join others. I have re-installed, deleted the whole directory, changed my graphics settings and checked/defraged the hard disk. Nothing is working. I have 40Mb download and 20Mb upload speeds on my internet so that is not the issue. Any fix for this?

Please, compare SC2-versions from this thread and from current game, ok?
Prev 1 26 27 28 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15440
Artosis 727
Mini 237
Dewaltoss 123
ZZZero.O 86
Mind 75
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins571
League of Legends
Doublelift1118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6266
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1007
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5699
FrodaN1937
B2W.Neo751
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 43
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 35
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 14m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.