• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7672 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 517 518 519 520 521 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
SirPinky
Profile Joined February 2011
United States525 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-05-02 06:34:25
May 01 2018 07:43 GMT
#10361
Name: SCDPride
Region: NA
League: Masters

Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/7284990


Notes: I've played thousands of game. I don't usually report hackers. I'm not going to post the other 3 replays I have of him hard countering my builds (which are all different) but I think this concludes he hacks. Please don't reply hypotheticals...you will just look stupid.
How much better to get wisdom than gold; to get insight rather than silver!
AkashSky
Profile Joined May 2014
United States257 Posts
May 02 2018 05:50 GMT
#10362
On May 01 2018 16:43 SirPinky wrote:
Name: SCDPride
Region: NA
League: Masters

Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/7275688

Notes: I've played thousands of game. I don't usually report hackers. I'm not going to post the other 3 replays I have of him hard countering my builds (which are all different) but I think this concludes he hacks. Please don't reply hypotheticals...you will just look stupid.



Your replay has two people in it. Rare and AlexPKEaton, neither of which are SCDPride. Did you put the wrong replay by mistake?
SirPinky
Profile Joined February 2011
United States525 Posts
May 02 2018 06:34 GMT
#10363
On May 02 2018 14:50 AkashSky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2018 16:43 SirPinky wrote:
Name: SCDPride
Region: NA
League: Masters

Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/7275688

Notes: I've played thousands of game. I don't usually report hackers. I'm not going to post the other 3 replays I have of him hard countering my builds (which are all different) but I think this concludes he hacks. Please don't reply hypotheticals...you will just look stupid.



Your replay has two people in it. Rare and AlexPKEaton, neither of which are SCDPride. Did you put the wrong replay by mistake?


There I updated the link: https://drop.sc/replay/7284990
How much better to get wisdom than gold; to get insight rather than silver!
AkashSky
Profile Joined May 2014
United States257 Posts
May 02 2018 06:42 GMT
#10364
On May 02 2018 15:34 SirPinky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2018 14:50 AkashSky wrote:
On May 01 2018 16:43 SirPinky wrote:
Name: SCDPride
Region: NA
League: Masters

Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/7275688

Notes: I've played thousands of game. I don't usually report hackers. I'm not going to post the other 3 replays I have of him hard countering my builds (which are all different) but I think this concludes he hacks. Please don't reply hypotheticals...you will just look stupid.



Your replay has two people in it. Rare and AlexPKEaton, neither of which are SCDPride. Did you put the wrong replay by mistake?


There I updated the link: https://drop.sc/replay/7284990


I watched the replay, and the only questionable thing he did was clicking directly on your proxy factory in the fog of war. Could this be map hack? perhaps, but it could also be dumb luck.

You are going to have to provide more replays of this happening since you can't really draw conclusions based on 1 instance of suspicious behavior.
SirPinky
Profile Joined February 2011
United States525 Posts
May 02 2018 20:40 GMT
#10365
On May 02 2018 15:42 AkashSky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2018 15:34 SirPinky wrote:
On May 02 2018 14:50 AkashSky wrote:
On May 01 2018 16:43 SirPinky wrote:
Name: SCDPride
Region: NA
League: Masters

Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/7275688

Notes: I've played thousands of game. I don't usually report hackers. I'm not going to post the other 3 replays I have of him hard countering my builds (which are all different) but I think this concludes he hacks. Please don't reply hypotheticals...you will just look stupid.



Your replay has two people in it. Rare and AlexPKEaton, neither of which are SCDPride. Did you put the wrong replay by mistake?


There I updated the link: https://drop.sc/replay/7284990


I watched the replay, and the only questionable thing he did was clicking directly on your proxy factory in the fog of war. Could this be map hack? perhaps, but it could also be dumb luck.

You are going to have to provide more replays of this happening since you can't really draw conclusions based on 1 instance of suspicious behavior.


Ah you're one of those people: They can see 99 replays and it is still not good enough for them. A) He didn't scout B) He sent both his Cyclones DIRECTLY onto a rather obscure area of the map (this is not an obvious proxy area) C) I have countless other replays of SCDPride making build order counters when he doesn't even know the build (i.e. randomly making turrets for a proxy banshee he doesn't know is coming). I'm not going to invest anymore time for someone who refuses to believe the earth is round.
How much better to get wisdom than gold; to get insight rather than silver!
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
May 02 2018 21:24 GMT
#10366
"I have more replays" is not a good argument if you do not post those replays.
AkashSky
Profile Joined May 2014
United States257 Posts
May 02 2018 23:45 GMT
#10367
On May 03 2018 05:40 SirPinky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2018 15:42 AkashSky wrote:
On May 02 2018 15:34 SirPinky wrote:
On May 02 2018 14:50 AkashSky wrote:
On May 01 2018 16:43 SirPinky wrote:
Name: SCDPride
Region: NA
League: Masters

Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/7275688

Notes: I've played thousands of game. I don't usually report hackers. I'm not going to post the other 3 replays I have of him hard countering my builds (which are all different) but I think this concludes he hacks. Please don't reply hypotheticals...you will just look stupid.



Your replay has two people in it. Rare and AlexPKEaton, neither of which are SCDPride. Did you put the wrong replay by mistake?


There I updated the link: https://drop.sc/replay/7284990


I watched the replay, and the only questionable thing he did was clicking directly on your proxy factory in the fog of war. Could this be map hack? perhaps, but it could also be dumb luck.

You are going to have to provide more replays of this happening since you can't really draw conclusions based on 1 instance of suspicious behavior.


Ah you're one of those people: They can see 99 replays and it is still not good enough for them. A) He didn't scout B) He sent both his Cyclones DIRECTLY onto a rather obscure area of the map (this is not an obvious proxy area) C) I have countless other replays of SCDPride making build order counters when he doesn't even know the build (i.e. randomly making turrets for a proxy banshee he doesn't know is coming). I'm not going to invest anymore time for someone who refuses to believe the earth is round.


I'm not saying he is NOT MAP hacking. I'm just saying he isn't 100% map hacking. IMO, the SINGLE replay that you posted makes it seem that he is more likely map hacking than not, but I can't say for certain based on a single replay that only has 1 instance of suspicious behavior.

Also, if you actually look at your own replay, you would clearly see that he scv scouted you, so to say he didn't scout is a blatant lie. If you can provide 2-3 more instances of this same suspicious behavior, I would be convinced that he's map hacking. But from the perspective of an outside person, this alone isn't convincing because it could have been luck.
PrideTV
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Vietnam434 Posts
May 03 2018 23:58 GMT
#10368
On May 03 2018 08:45 AkashSky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2018 05:40 SirPinky wrote:
On May 02 2018 15:42 AkashSky wrote:
On May 02 2018 15:34 SirPinky wrote:
On May 02 2018 14:50 AkashSky wrote:
On May 01 2018 16:43 SirPinky wrote:
Name: SCDPride
Region: NA
League: Masters

Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/7275688

Notes: I've played thousands of game. I don't usually report hackers. I'm not going to post the other 3 replays I have of him hard countering my builds (which are all different) but I think this concludes he hacks. Please don't reply hypotheticals...you will just look stupid.



Your replay has two people in it. Rare and AlexPKEaton, neither of which are SCDPride. Did you put the wrong replay by mistake?


There I updated the link: https://drop.sc/replay/7284990


I watched the replay, and the only questionable thing he did was clicking directly on your proxy factory in the fog of war. Could this be map hack? perhaps, but it could also be dumb luck.

You are going to have to provide more replays of this happening since you can't really draw conclusions based on 1 instance of suspicious behavior.


Ah you're one of those people: They can see 99 replays and it is still not good enough for them. A) He didn't scout B) He sent both his Cyclones DIRECTLY onto a rather obscure area of the map (this is not an obvious proxy area) C) I have countless other replays of SCDPride making build order counters when he doesn't even know the build (i.e. randomly making turrets for a proxy banshee he doesn't know is coming). I'm not going to invest anymore time for someone who refuses to believe the earth is round.


I'm not saying he is NOT MAP hacking. I'm just saying he isn't 100% map hacking. IMO, the SINGLE replay that you posted makes it seem that he is more likely map hacking than not, but I can't say for certain based on a single replay that only has 1 instance of suspicious behavior.

Also, if you actually look at your own replay, you would clearly see that he scv scouted you, so to say he didn't scout is a blatant lie. If you can provide 2-3 more instances of this same suspicious behavior, I would be convinced that he's map hacking. But from the perspective of an outside person, this alone isn't convincing because it could have been luck.


i love the tears my man. If you re-watch the replay, when our SCV bumped into each other, our scout path is totally different, he move a little to the right. I don't remember clearly, but either he scouted me really late or didn't scout me at all which entails that he was proxying something. At 5k MMR no terran player going to send out a SCV at that timing to do nothing.

Also, that location is one of 3 that common in that area, It was just dumb luck and also I thought he was going to proxy starwort not factory.
Bitbybitpride <3 twitch.tv/pridetv1 gm top 100 S2,S3 <3
Obamarauder
Profile Joined June 2015
697 Posts
May 04 2018 00:27 GMT
#10369
You can't say someone is hacking because he sent his units to a proxy location. You need to take into consideration all the times someone sends units somewhere and sees nothing as well. Obviously if you don't see shit u back off and if u do you react. There's literally nothing that screams hacking in that replay. SCV scouting or not also doesn't matter. In fact, just by not SCV scouting means you should scout proxies first since you don't know what your opponent is doing.
Aryaaa
Profile Joined June 2018
5 Posts
June 08 2018 13:18 GMT
#10370
Name: <inCo> Grrrr
Region: NA
League: Masters

Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/7603940

Please see thread i created:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/534255-hack-incogrrrr-maphack-bothack-please-judge#10
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1107 Posts
June 28 2018 04:51 GMT
#10371
On May 03 2018 06:24 Simberto wrote:
"I have more replays" is not a good argument if you do not post those replays.

This. Also from the way you posted it sounds like you cheese/proxy in the majority of your games, so post the replays or keep your salt to yourself.
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
June 30 2018 01:31 GMT
#10372


In my recent youtube video, I discover that map hack is in the current version of the game.

Spread the word, so blizzard can do something about this.
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-06-30 05:40:59
June 30 2018 04:59 GMT
#10373
On June 30 2018 10:31 ProTech wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK6k8S4MiLs

In my recent youtube video, I discover that map hack is in the current version of the game.

Spread the word, so blizzard can do something about this.


Blizzard doesn't value the playerbase enough to fix the game. People say "it wouldn't be cost effective". It's unfortunate because fair play is the most important thing in ANY competitive game. Any time the subject gets brought up people try to sweep it under the rug ASAP and act like these hacks are few and far between or simply blame the player(victim) for their lack of skill. They try to brush it under the rug because they don't want people knowing the game is inherently flawed. It's a shame. Blizzard should just own up to their crappy programming of the game and fix it. Blizzard makes MILLIONS of dollars every year yet they don't stand by their products 100%. It's a shame. There are plenty of games out there that don't have hacks. Why can't sc2 be one of them? The game is unforgiving enough, why the hell aren't we allowed to at least play on a level playing field? Cheats are the #1 reason sc2 esports isn't growing, or dare I say it, became a "ded gaem". Try telling someone that there are cheaters out there and that nothing can be done about it? They won't want to play this game. What is worse is that blizzard does not actually investigate or ban hackers unless there is a huge fuss on tl.net about it. Blizzard's "anti-hack" utility called "warden" does not work for shit and the only thing that happens when you report someone for hacking is b.net mutes the offender. Imagine if this shit happened in fortnite or league of legends or even dota 2, those companies would be all over it right away(you don't need to imagine, they actually stand by their product and take care of the problem).
TL+ Member
zokker13
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany77 Posts
June 30 2018 08:59 GMT
#10374
On June 30 2018 13:59 ReachTheSky wrote:
Blizzard doesn't value the playerbase enough to fix the game. People say "it wouldn't be cost effective". It's unfortunate because fair play is the most important thing in ANY competitive game. Any time the subject gets brought up people try to sweep it under the rug ASAP and act like these hacks are few and far between or simply blame the player(victim) for their lack of skill. They try to brush it under the rug because they don't want people knowing the game is inherently flawed. It's a shame. Blizzard should just own up to their crappy programming of the game and fix it. Blizzard makes MILLIONS of dollars every year yet they don't stand by their products 100%. It's a shame. There are plenty of games out there that don't have hacks. Why can't sc2 be one of them? The game is unforgiving enough, why the hell aren't we allowed to at least play on a level playing field? Cheats are the #1 reason sc2 esports isn't growing, or dare I say it, became a "ded gaem". Try telling someone that there are cheaters out there and that nothing can be done about it? They won't want to play this game. What is worse is that blizzard does not actually investigate or ban hackers unless there is a huge fuss on tl.net about it. Blizzard's "anti-hack" utility called "warden" does not work for shit and the only thing that happens when you report someone for hacking is b.net mutes the offender. Imagine if this shit happened in fortnite or league of legends or even dota 2, those companies would be all over it right away(you don't need to imagine, they actually stand by their product and take care of the problem).


Hacks suck but you make it a bigger thing than it is. Since end of HotS the spread of hacks was reduced by a huge margin so the game became essentially hack-free. Sure, here and there people could buy some private product to continue their trickery but let's be honest here, it would be such a rare occurrence to actually meet someone who hacks.

On June 30 2018 13:59 ReachTheSky wrote:
There are plenty of games out there that don't have hacks.

Which games exactly? Dead ones?

On June 30 2018 13:59 ReachTheSky wrote:
Blizzard's "anti-hack" utility called "warden" does not work for shit

How exactly does warden work though?
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
July 01 2018 19:36 GMT
#10375
On June 30 2018 17:59 zokker13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2018 13:59 ReachTheSky wrote:
Blizzard doesn't value the playerbase enough to fix the game. People say "it wouldn't be cost effective". It's unfortunate because fair play is the most important thing in ANY competitive game. Any time the subject gets brought up people try to sweep it under the rug ASAP and act like these hacks are few and far between or simply blame the player(victim) for their lack of skill. They try to brush it under the rug because they don't want people knowing the game is inherently flawed. It's a shame. Blizzard should just own up to their crappy programming of the game and fix it. Blizzard makes MILLIONS of dollars every year yet they don't stand by their products 100%. It's a shame. There are plenty of games out there that don't have hacks. Why can't sc2 be one of them? The game is unforgiving enough, why the hell aren't we allowed to at least play on a level playing field? Cheats are the #1 reason sc2 esports isn't growing, or dare I say it, became a "ded gaem". Try telling someone that there are cheaters out there and that nothing can be done about it? They won't want to play this game. What is worse is that blizzard does not actually investigate or ban hackers unless there is a huge fuss on tl.net about it. Blizzard's "anti-hack" utility called "warden" does not work for shit and the only thing that happens when you report someone for hacking is b.net mutes the offender. Imagine if this shit happened in fortnite or league of legends or even dota 2, those companies would be all over it right away(you don't need to imagine, they actually stand by their product and take care of the problem).


Hacks suck but you make it a bigger thing than it is. Since end of HotS the spread of hacks was reduced by a huge margin so the game became essentially hack-free. Sure, here and there people could buy some private product to continue their trickery but let's be honest here, it would be such a rare occurrence to actually meet someone who hacks.

Show nested quote +
On June 30 2018 13:59 ReachTheSky wrote:
There are plenty of games out there that don't have hacks.

Which games exactly? Dead ones?

Show nested quote +
On June 30 2018 13:59 ReachTheSky wrote:
Blizzard's "anti-hack" utility called "warden" does not work for shit

How exactly does warden work though?


Scans your system processes for memory modification programs, and monitors the game's memory for un-authorized memory modifications.

Cereal
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
July 01 2018 20:07 GMT
#10376
There is an entire group of hackers currently on the NA servers, and it's becoming more wide spread because nothing is being done about it.

Any naysayers saying "avilo saying hackers again." Yes, yes i am just like i did when it became prevalent in Heart of the Swarm

....to the point the Korean SC2 community forced blizzard's hand because it was everywhere on the korean server.

As a streamer, obviously i understand myself and other streamers are more of a "target" for the people that hack, but within the last ~2 weeks i've encountered about 5-6 different maphackers. All of them basically flaunt that they are doing it as well. They all use the same clan tag.
Sup
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
July 01 2018 20:16 GMT
#10377
I made a post on bnet forums about my video, and they shut it down because it's " harassment to other players "

I'm done providing this kind of content, it's just a waste of time.
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-07-01 20:57:27
July 01 2018 20:57 GMT
#10378
On July 02 2018 05:16 ProTech wrote:
I made a post on bnet forums about my video, and they shut it down because it's " harassment to other players "

I'm done providing this kind of content, it's just a waste of time.


It's not even "content" it's just called trying to keep the game clean and honest.

Sad thing is in 2018 the people that actually point out the maphackers/cheaters are the ones that take flak...instead of the actual cheaters?

Blizzard is also actively denying it's currently possible, as are casters/streamers that are heavily associated with Blizzard.
Sup
NaYa1
Profile Joined June 2018
4 Posts
July 01 2018 22:26 GMT
#10379
Those kind of people snipe only you two.. so I guess its ok in that case tho
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
July 02 2018 00:50 GMT
#10380
On July 02 2018 05:57 avilo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2018 05:16 ProTech wrote:
I made a post on bnet forums about my video, and they shut it down because it's " harassment to other players "

I'm done providing this kind of content, it's just a waste of time.


It's not even "content" it's just called trying to keep the game clean and honest.

Sad thing is in 2018 the people that actually point out the maphackers/cheaters are the ones that take flak...instead of the actual cheaters?

Blizzard is also actively denying it's currently possible, as are casters/streamers that are heavily associated with Blizzard.



They don't even set the social settings up in the game client to prevent sniping. All someone has to do is attempt to send a message to the streamer, and their chat box will show up, and in a lot of cases it'll show if the player is SEARCHING for a match.

I give up with blizzard.
Prev 1 517 518 519 520 521 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 520
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30647
Bisu 2608
Shuttle 1699
Hyuk 1060
EffOrt 833
Mini 744
Soma 401
Larva 394
ZerO 243
firebathero 233
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 58
Hyun 45
Mong 44
PianO 36
Trap 36
Pusan 35
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 28
zelot 16
Rock 15
sorry 14
Terrorterran 13
JulyZerg 12
Sacsri 10
Bale 8
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9296
qojqva1658
Dendi945
Counter-Strike
fl0m3150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1391
crisheroes1051
Liquid`Hasu585
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1057
Beastyqt764
Mlord347
Hui .237
Livibee191
Liquid`VortiX149
ArmadaUGS124
KnowMe120
elazer80
Mew2King76
FrodaN17
CosmosSc2 15
ZerO(Twitch)15
Trikslyr3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 57
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7514
League of Legends
• Jankos1758
Other Games
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV210
Upcoming Events
FEL
13m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 13m
INu's Battles
20h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.