• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:35
CEST 10:35
KST 17:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9792 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
February 12 2013 09:11 GMT
#4861
On February 12 2013 14:53 2v2levels wrote:
No they weren't.

That's the most half-assed apology ever. You're a bitch.


Lol yea, "i hope to clear my name"

Maybe after a year of streaming every single game you play...
savior did nothing wrong
deekox
Profile Joined August 2012
Poland19 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 09:22:34
February 12 2013 09:17 GMT
#4862
Here is a link to my (T) replay. I don't know if this is something with game or with opponent (or with me) but at 3:30 i'm sending marine to top-left corner of my main in search of probe. He is on a-move and does nothing. What can it be?

Sorry, my fault. This is a map feature
Priest214
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Japan30 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 08:26:19
February 12 2013 13:25 GMT
#4863
StellarMango used to be a ''friend'' I played some games with and I even paid him 15$ for coaching once. I just asked for that 15$ back. I guess we'll see if he really is sorry or not. xD

Edit: Turns out he doesn't want to refund. Here are some more details and my response:
Starcraft is not a game, it is not a hobby, it is a way of life.
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
February 12 2013 13:45 GMT
#4864
On February 12 2013 04:00 Aldrexus wrote:
Another quick update for you all. After talking with the team that looks into these cases, they made it clear to me that many of the reports they receive often lack links to replays and the information contained in the report is not all too helpful (e.g. "He's a hacker. Ban him."). In your reports, please be sure to include a link to the replay as well as a brief description of what you believe to be suspicious behavior. Thanks!

People don't link replays in the report because it's easy to assume that people with access to the report would have access to the replays, even though replays aren't saved on your end. A notice should be made so that you guys have replays to work with. That would also limit the amount of useless reports you get from people who are just angry.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Priest214
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Japan30 Posts
February 12 2013 13:45 GMT
#4865
On February 12 2013 04:00 Aldrexus wrote:
Another quick update for you all. After talking with the team that looks into these cases, they made it clear to me that many of the reports they receive often lack links to replays and the information contained in the report is not all too helpful (e.g. "He's a hacker. Ban him."). In your reports, please be sure to include a link to the replay as well as a brief description of what you believe to be suspicious behavior. Thanks!


Don't they automatically get to see the latest games between you and the person you are reporting? Well I guess I can just link my analysis videos from now on.
Starcraft is not a game, it is not a hobby, it is a way of life.
mindjames
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Israel436 Posts
February 12 2013 22:31 GMT
#4866
On February 12 2013 22:45 Priest214 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 04:00 Aldrexus wrote:
Another quick update for you all. After talking with the team that looks into these cases, they made it clear to me that many of the reports they receive often lack links to replays and the information contained in the report is not all too helpful (e.g. "He's a hacker. Ban him."). In your reports, please be sure to include a link to the replay as well as a brief description of what you believe to be suspicious behavior. Thanks!


Don't they automatically get to see the latest games between you and the person you are reporting? Well I guess I can just link my analysis videos from now on.

The technology isn't there yet.
+ Show Spoiler +
TheKhyira
Profile Joined May 2012
115 Posts
February 12 2013 23:29 GMT
#4867
Played another hacker a few times.... I can go into detail if needed but it's pretty obvious starting right out with pulling probes against a bunker with no scout and no vision and then it just goes on from there.

http://drop.sc/304299
http://drop.sc/304305

His profile can be found at: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/3288624/WtR although it looks like he namechanged to IIIIIIIIIIIl 3 games ago and the sites haven't updated it yet, I hope you can track him without problems.

Hope this guy is out of our community sooner rather than later.
aTLasd
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom4 Posts
February 12 2013 23:35 GMT
#4868
On February 13 2013 08:29 TheKhyira wrote:
Played another hacker a few times.... I can go into detail if needed but it's pretty obvious starting right out with pulling probes against a bunker with no scout and no vision and then it just goes on from there.

http://drop.sc/304299
http://drop.sc/304305

His profile can be found at: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/3288624/WtR although it looks like he namechanged to IIIIIIIIIIIl 3 games ago and the sites haven't updated it yet, I hope you can track him without problems.

Hope this guy is out of our community sooner rather than later.


Just watched those replays, I'm fairly confident he isn't hacking. I just think you got outplayed. Sorry.
TheKhyira
Profile Joined May 2012
115 Posts
February 12 2013 23:36 GMT
#4869
On February 13 2013 08:35 aTLasd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:29 TheKhyira wrote:
Played another hacker a few times.... I can go into detail if needed but it's pretty obvious starting right out with pulling probes against a bunker with no scout and no vision and then it just goes on from there.

http://drop.sc/304299
http://drop.sc/304305

His profile can be found at: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/3288624/WtR although it looks like he namechanged to IIIIIIIIIIIl 3 games ago and the sites haven't updated it yet, I hope you can track him without problems.

Hope this guy is out of our community sooner rather than later.


Just watched those replays, I'm fairly confident he isn't hacking. I just think you got outplayed. Sorry.


How kind of you to leave a post from your TL account.
aTLasd
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom4 Posts
February 12 2013 23:39 GMT
#4870
On February 13 2013 08:36 TheKhyira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:35 aTLasd wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:29 TheKhyira wrote:
Played another hacker a few times.... I can go into detail if needed but it's pretty obvious starting right out with pulling probes against a bunker with no scout and no vision and then it just goes on from there.

http://drop.sc/304299
http://drop.sc/304305

His profile can be found at: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/3288624/WtR although it looks like he namechanged to IIIIIIIIIIIl 3 games ago and the sites haven't updated it yet, I hope you can track him without problems.

Hope this guy is out of our community sooner rather than later.


Just watched those replays, I'm fairly confident he isn't hacking. I just think you got outplayed. Sorry.


How kind of you to leave a post from your TL account.


Excuse me? I'm not the person in the replays, and I'm certainly not a hacker. I was just giving my honest opinion, and I might be wrong. Let's hope some other people have a look at it but I genuinely don't believe it's a hacker.
gylka
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine50 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 00:18:45
February 13 2013 00:16 GMT
#4871
On February 13 2013 08:29 TheKhyira wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Played another hacker a few times.... I can go into detail if needed but it's pretty obvious starting right out with pulling probes against a bunker with no scout and no vision and then it just goes on from there.

http://drop.sc/304299
http://drop.sc/304305

His profile can be found at: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/3288624/WtR although it looks like he namechanged to IIIIIIIIIIIl 3 games ago and the sites haven't updated it yet, I hope you can track him without problems.

Hope this guy is out of our community sooner rather than later.

Just finished watching those 2 replays. Thanks, LOLed Guy had absolute ZERO scout whole game, probe pulling to atack bunker, etc. 100% maphacker and plays so obvoius about it... Looked only 1 time throu fog of war but I guess mainly uses minimap and production tab hacks.
And I guess aTLasd is his account. Quite sad story, actualy.
TechNoTrance
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1007 Posts
February 13 2013 00:21 GMT
#4872
On February 13 2013 08:29 TheKhyira wrote:
Played another hacker a few times.... I can go into detail if needed but it's pretty obvious starting right out with pulling probes against a bunker with no scout and no vision and then it just goes on from there.

http://drop.sc/304299
http://drop.sc/304305

His profile can be found at: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/3288624/WtR although it looks like he namechanged to IIIIIIIIIIIl 3 games ago and the sites haven't updated it yet, I hope you can track him without problems.

Hope this guy is out of our community sooner rather than later.


Yup obvious hacking.

aTLasd, go away please.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
aTLasd
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom4 Posts
February 13 2013 01:08 GMT
#4873
I want to make it absolutely clear that I'm not the supposed hacker in those replays. I watched the replays quickly and saw no looking through the fog of war so I assumed he wasn't hacking. Having watched the replays in depth I agree there are a lot of suspicious things but I'm still not 100% convinced.
MaxQT
Profile Joined January 2013
69 Posts
February 13 2013 01:25 GMT
#4874
On February 13 2013 10:08 aTLasd wrote:
I want to make it absolutely clear that I'm not the supposed hacker in those replays. I watched the replays quickly and saw no looking through the fog of war so I assumed he wasn't hacking. Having watched the replays in depth I agree there are a lot of suspicious things but I'm still not 100% convinced.


I think that guy hacks, he blindly pulled probes to defend against an unscouted bunker that was in his natural, and he didnt have vision on that.
DaSmooch
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany9 Posts
February 13 2013 01:50 GMT
#4875
On February 13 2013 08:29 TheKhyira wrote:
Played another hacker a few times.... I can go into detail if needed but it's pretty obvious starting right out with pulling probes against a bunker with no scout and no vision and then it just goes on from there.

http://drop.sc/304299
http://drop.sc/304305

His profile can be found at: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/3288624/WtR although it looks like he namechanged to IIIIIIIIIIIl 3 games ago and the sites haven't updated it yet, I hope you can track him without problems.

Hope this guy is out of our community sooner rather than later.


Have only seen the first replay, but its clear evidence for me atleast.

@1:32 Fog of War watching at Wallin gets build
@3:21 Pulls 6 Probes against a Bunker at his Natural without vision of it and without been scouting.
@4:08 Pulls 6 Probes (which were on they way back to main mineral line) + 2 additional to defend a 2nd Bunker in building and a marine, without vision of it
@5:51 Fog of War watching incoming scouting marines, moves hidden probe further away
@7:24 Fog of War watching standing scouting marine
TechNoTrance
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1007 Posts
February 13 2013 05:44 GMT
#4876
On February 13 2013 10:08 aTLasd wrote:
I want to make it absolutely clear that I'm not the supposed hacker in those replays. I watched the replays quickly and saw no looking through the fog of war so I assumed he wasn't hacking. Having watched the replays in depth I agree there are a lot of suspicious things but I'm still not 100% convinced.


Yeah I usually pull 7 probes to scout my natural for bunkers with no scouting information too. You're not fooling anyone so you might as well just leave the thread.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
WtR
Profile Joined January 2013
United Kingdom5 Posts
February 13 2013 13:39 GMT
#4877
I don't maphack, that kid just got 2-0'ed and was raging. Notice how he wishes me to get hurt in a traffic accident after the second game. He's just letting off steam and trying to start a witch hunt. Here's a tip: get better at the game and blame yourself before blaming others.
gylka
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine50 Posts
February 13 2013 14:13 GMT
#4878
On February 13 2013 22:39 WtR wrote:
I don't maphack, that kid just got 2-0'ed and was raging. Notice how he wishes me to get hurt in a traffic accident after the second game. He's just letting off steam and trying to start a witch hunt. Here's a tip: get better at the game and blame yourself before blaming others.

If It's you, the WtR guy from replay, then I dont get it... Do you realy think that at least one person here in this thread so dumb that after looking throu replay will think that WtR didnt hack? To whom were you writing that?
Eggi
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
478 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 14:23:04
February 13 2013 14:20 GMT
#4879
On February 12 2013 22:25 Priest214 wrote:
StellarMango used to be a ''friend'' I played some games with and I even paid him 15$ for coaching once. I just asked for that 15$ back. I guess we'll see if he really is sorry or not. xD

Edit: Turns out he doesn't want to refund. Here are some more details and my response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8CkD75zhcw


really? a 16min video?
You guys need to chill out a little, its just another nobody...
no offence you cant let these guys get under your skin like that.

And not that im defending Mango, but just because he's lower level(because of hacking) doesnt mean his lesson's cant be good. Cella was coach for SlayerS and he was Master level player coaching people like MMA. You just need a strategic mind and decent knowledge of the game to coach.
2v2levels
Profile Joined December 2012
United States88 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 14:25:37
February 13 2013 14:24 GMT
#4880
He paid him $15 dollars which likely went to support Mango's hacking subscription. That would piss me off a lot.

I just want to see his account banned.

Oh yes, and my ladder points reimbursed, obviously.
A jack of all trades is a master of none.
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1003
Soulkey 254
Soma 213
Larva 141
Mind 70
ZerO 43
soO 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
scan(afreeca) 13
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Counter-Strike
edward364
Other Games
summit1g8298
singsing1222
Coldzera 682
WinterStarcraft681
Sick213
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick743
BasetradeTV234
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos1576
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.