• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8154 users

Official Real Talk Thread of Realness - Page 41

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 90 Next
Dauntless
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway548 Posts
June 27 2012 04:02 GMT
#801
On June 27 2012 02:05 cYaN wrote:
Did anyone upload a mp3 yet?
http://soundcloud.com/cyan-6/real-talk-with-totalbiscuit

wow. All of a sudden TB talked about planetarion. People (including me) still play it. It's still a bit of fun, just much much fewer people these days.


I played it too, some of the earlier rounds. WolfPack. You? =)
Dauntless.156 EU || Liquid´HerO | Grubby.Grubby
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
June 27 2012 05:30 GMT
#802
I played the first 3 rounds. Blue Tuba. hehe. Oomph!
Playing in New Dawn this round, which is a name you might remember from back then^^
fireskull66325
Profile Joined January 2011
United States42 Posts
June 27 2012 06:37 GMT
#803
I love this show. I think JP does a great job conducting the interviews, and he always picks good people to interview. I can't wait to see the next one!
Knowledge is Power. Check out my writing at http://fireskullsaerie.wordpress.com or InCGaming at incgaming.co.uk
Ryalnos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1946 Posts
June 28 2012 04:18 GMT
#804
Awesome, TB mentioned MUME (Multi Users in Middle Earth). That game had the most skill intensive/thrilling pk I've ever encountered, bar none. The fact that any 'duel' had so much riding on it (all of your equipment, all of your enemy's equipment) magnified it. Too bad the player base has faded somewhat in recent years...
RampagePimp
Profile Joined October 2011
United States29 Posts
July 03 2012 01:52 GMT
#805
whens the next show?!?!?


love the show JP
TrUUUU
Profile Joined March 2012
United States6 Posts
July 03 2012 09:09 GMT
#806
Big fan of the show, keep up the work!!! Some people may not like the length of the interviews, but I dig it cause you get to know the progamers as a person more than just a name on a screen. Interesting to see some of their personalities in person than how they play the game.
"GG <>)"
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
July 03 2012 13:40 GMT
#807
So tonight is Destiny... when will be Tasteless? Can't waaaaaaaait!!!
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
July 03 2012 22:21 GMT
#808
Destiny should have some interesting stories to tell. I will definately tune in for this show.
Administrator
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
July 03 2012 22:22 GMT
#809
So when is the next episode? Destiny right? JP and him are all kinds of bff now because of DayZ
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 03 2012 22:23 GMT
#810
Having Destiny on will be great, I bet he's got some great stories to tell.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Mouzone
Profile Joined April 2011
3937 Posts
July 03 2012 22:58 GMT
#811
On June 27 2012 13:02 Dauntless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2012 02:05 cYaN wrote:
Did anyone upload a mp3 yet?
http://soundcloud.com/cyan-6/real-talk-with-totalbiscuit

wow. All of a sudden TB talked about planetarion. People (including me) still play it. It's still a bit of fun, just much much fewer people these days.


I played it too, some of the earlier rounds. WolfPack. You? =)


Elysium here. Good times, good times.
JazzJackrabbit
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1272 Posts
July 04 2012 00:36 GMT
#812
Episode is up!

brum
Profile Joined January 2011
Hungary187 Posts
July 04 2012 01:07 GMT
#813
Not sure why JP is laughing at his inspiration.
Cowboy Bebop has some of the greatest, genre-defining tracks.
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
July 04 2012 01:34 GMT
#814
I don't see the appeal in Cowboy Bebop, personally.

I liked the episode, but there wasn't really anything groundbreaking here. Maybe it's just the fact that I watch Destiny constantly, but he didn't really say anything new or exciting.

First full episode of Real Talk I watched, and I enjoyed it. I hate the mouth-to-the-mic look, but that's kinda standard if you want good audio I guess, so no biggy.

Well done, JP, looking forward to the rest!
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
Goetzinho ftw
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany115 Posts
July 04 2012 01:39 GMT
#815
Please interview people who have something to say and not such retards like Steve Bonell, who only give u some more fanboy-viewers.
RiSkysc2
Profile Joined September 2011
696 Posts
July 04 2012 01:41 GMT
#816
Poster above is a cool guy................................

>.>
<.<
o.o
O.O
Hoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil891 Posts
July 04 2012 01:42 GMT
#817
On July 04 2012 10:34 Noobity wrote:
I don't see the appeal in Cowboy Bebop, personally.

I liked the episode, but there wasn't really anything groundbreaking here. Maybe it's just the fact that I watch Destiny constantly, but he didn't really say anything new or exciting.

First full episode of Real Talk I watched, and I enjoyed it. I hate the mouth-to-the-mic look, but that's kinda standard if you want good audio I guess, so no biggy.

Well done, JP, looking forward to the rest!

There is a lot of depth in Cowboy Bebop, which stands out when you compare it to modern popular animes.
Also, the music is retardedly awesome.
SEn Fanclub: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170834
Ozcollo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States154 Posts
July 04 2012 02:57 GMT
#818
On July 04 2012 10:42 Hoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 10:34 Noobity wrote:
I don't see the appeal in Cowboy Bebop, personally.

I liked the episode, but there wasn't really anything groundbreaking here. Maybe it's just the fact that I watch Destiny constantly, but he didn't really say anything new or exciting.

First full episode of Real Talk I watched, and I enjoyed it. I hate the mouth-to-the-mic look, but that's kinda standard if you want good audio I guess, so no biggy.

Well done, JP, looking forward to the rest!

There is a lot of depth in Cowboy Bebop, which stands out when you compare it to modern popular animes.
Also, the music is retardedly awesome.



I despise anime for the most part. Cowboy Bebop hooked me with its music though. It also didn't hurt that it didn't have all of the cutesy annoying stuff I generally associate with anime.

Looking forward to djWHEAT and Tastosis, keep up the great work JP!
RodrigoX
Profile Joined November 2009
United States645 Posts
July 04 2012 03:59 GMT
#819
This episode I think was sort of sub-par than the other episodes. I mean maybe, I want to know more that the average person about destiny, because I mean I watch his stream whenever he is on no matter what, but there were huge topics about Destiny that JP just didnt go into. I mean maybe because they were off-limits because of pre-discussed things, but things like parents divorcing, more about Rachel, and just more about his college music experience. I think it was a good episode overall but there were many things that wernt touched on.
We were all raised on televion that made us believe we'd all be Millionairs, Movie gods, and Rockstars..... But we won't.... We are slowly learning that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.
zeratul_jf
Profile Joined October 2011
United States808 Posts
July 04 2012 04:38 GMT
#820
OMG Tastosis looking forward to this!!!
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 434
TKL 265
CranKy Ducklings234
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1074
TKL 283
ProTech134
Rex 118
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51306
Free 1800
Horang2 337
firebathero 259
Zeus 195
Trap 145
Last 122
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 28
[ Show more ]
Yoon 24
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Bishop 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1112
XaKoH 448
420jenkins179
Counter-Strike
fl0m3614
byalli710
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt483
Mlord374
KnowMe188
mouzStarbuck176
Hui .153
DeMusliM135
Liquid`VortiX113
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• StrangeGG 27
• poizon28 11
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2320
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1563
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 55m
Patches Events
23h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.