• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7750 users

Moon joins Fnatic.SC2 - Page 23

Forum Index > SC2 General
1388 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 70 Next
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
January 16 2012 18:59 GMT
#441
On January 16 2012 00:50 big_boat wrote:
I'm so god damn excited.


and you just can't hide it.
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
January 16 2012 19:00 GMT
#442
On January 17 2012 03:32 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Fruitdealer is a LoL pro.


Is this true? It made me kinda sad

babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
January 16 2012 19:03 GMT
#443
On January 17 2012 03:56 krpost wrote:
If they steal aLive from TSL i will absolutely hate Fnatic with a passion. TSL is an awesome Team.

Uhhh, the fact that Fnatic bought aLive's contract out necessarily implies that Lee willingly sold him. >.<
justsayinbro
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
307 Posts
January 16 2012 19:04 GMT
#444
On January 17 2012 03:57 lavit2099 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 02:33 VirgilSC2 wrote:
PuMa: Poached by EG
JYP: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule
SangHo: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule


Those all seem rather harsh. Claiming a team poached a person? Did they kidnap him and prevent you from talking to him? From how I see it, as a fan on the outside, it's like any other professional sport. Players are signed to contracts. If Puma was a free agent of sorts and TSL didn't try to keep him, that's one thing. If he broke his contract when he dropped and signed with EG, that's another, but I didn't hear anything at all about that. Sounds like someone's a tad upset.

And saying that a player left because of "new, tougher practice schedule" smacks of "panties in a twist" type anger, too. Killer is a former BW pro. Most of what I hear about BW pros is that they weren't lazy because the game had such a high skill curve that you couldn't be lazy and be good at the game. And I don't think anyone who QQ's and quits because of "new, tougher practice schedule" would be able to take 3rd at HSC4. Plus, I don't think lazy people make it into Code A OR Code S all that easily.

Plus, I may be wrong, but wasn't this a Fnatic deal? Weren't they supposed to be the ones to shock and amaze us with their posting, not with the manager of ANOTHER team popping out and spoiling the surprise? Bad form, man, bad form.

puma was definitely poached. The only reason y coach lee lost him was because he want contracted. And eg abused this technicality but there's no other way to see it. Puma was poached in sports sense and not obviously hunting sense. Feels silly to explicitly clarify but u seemed confused.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
January 16 2012 19:05 GMT
#445
On January 17 2012 03:57 lavit2099 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 02:33 VirgilSC2 wrote:
PuMa: Poached by EG
JYP: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule
SangHo: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule


Those all seem rather harsh. Claiming a team poached a person? Did they kidnap him and prevent you from talking to him? From how I see it, as a fan on the outside, it's like any other professional sport. Players are signed to contracts. If Puma was a free agent of sorts and TSL didn't try to keep him, that's one thing. If he broke his contract when he dropped and signed with EG, that's another, but I didn't hear anything at all about that. Sounds like someone's a tad upset.

And saying that a player left because of "new, tougher practice schedule" smacks of "panties in a twist" type anger, too. Killer is a former BW pro. Most of what I hear about BW pros is that they weren't lazy because the game had such a high skill curve that you couldn't be lazy and be good at the game. And I don't think anyone who QQ's and quits because of "new, tougher practice schedule" would be able to take 3rd at HSC4. Plus, I don't think lazy people make it into Code A OR Code S all that easily.

Plus, I may be wrong, but wasn't this a Fnatic deal? Weren't they supposed to be the ones to shock and amaze us with their posting, not with the manager of ANOTHER team popping out and spoiling the surprise? Bad form, man, bad form.

I use the term "poached" rather freely because it's rather appropriate. If you go back and look at all the information about the TSL/PuMa/EG it's pretty "bad form" by EG.

As far as JYP and SangHo go, I didn't say "Left because they're lazy and worthless" or anything, I simply stated WHY they left. The only reason I put it as bluntly as I did is because I'm pretty disgusted by the amount of people pinning the situation on Coach Lee when he's actually been an amazingly nice guy about all this, agreeing to nullify contracts or sell contracts when the player decides to leave rather than keeping them around for their tenure, even in the state the team is in.

As far as this being a "Fnatic deal" so what? Most announcements get leaked ahead of time anyway. My knowledge of this information had nothing to do with me being a manager on a team. Furthermore, people already had said "Moon" for the first 10 pages before I said anything at all. I could have been a horrible person and leaked it before the hype announcement, but I kept the secret for a while out of respect.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Tera
Profile Joined January 2012
France4 Posts
January 16 2012 19:08 GMT
#446
[image loading]

Picture model ? :O
11cc
Profile Joined May 2008
Finland561 Posts
January 16 2012 19:11 GMT
#447
On January 17 2012 04:08 Tera wrote:
[image loading]

Picture model ? :O


yep. definitely the ref pic
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
January 16 2012 19:14 GMT
#448
Hmm, I wonder of there are more players that are included in this announcement besides aLive and Moon?
CallousCarter
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom81 Posts
January 16 2012 19:16 GMT
#449
On January 17 2012 04:04 justsayinbro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 03:57 lavit2099 wrote:
On January 17 2012 02:33 VirgilSC2 wrote:
PuMa: Poached by EG
JYP: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule
SangHo: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule


Those all seem rather harsh. Claiming a team poached a person? Did they kidnap him and prevent you from talking to him? From how I see it, as a fan on the outside, it's like any other professional sport. Players are signed to contracts. If Puma was a free agent of sorts and TSL didn't try to keep him, that's one thing. If he broke his contract when he dropped and signed with EG, that's another, but I didn't hear anything at all about that. Sounds like someone's a tad upset.

And saying that a player left because of "new, tougher practice schedule" smacks of "panties in a twist" type anger, too. Killer is a former BW pro. Most of what I hear about BW pros is that they weren't lazy because the game had such a high skill curve that you couldn't be lazy and be good at the game. And I don't think anyone who QQ's and quits because of "new, tougher practice schedule" would be able to take 3rd at HSC4. Plus, I don't think lazy people make it into Code A OR Code S all that easily.

Plus, I may be wrong, but wasn't this a Fnatic deal? Weren't they supposed to be the ones to shock and amaze us with their posting, not with the manager of ANOTHER team popping out and spoiling the surprise? Bad form, man, bad form.

puma was definitely poached. The only reason y coach lee lost him was because he want contracted. And eg abused this technicality but there's no other way to see it. Puma was poached in sports sense and not obviously hunting sense. Feels silly to explicitly clarify but u seemed confused.


I feel that EG got shafted by some misunderstandings and poor communication but the way it unfolded it's hard to describe the Puma/EG move as anything other than a slightly underhanded poaching.
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
January 16 2012 19:25 GMT
#450
On January 17 2012 04:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 03:57 lavit2099 wrote:
On January 17 2012 02:33 VirgilSC2 wrote:
PuMa: Poached by EG
JYP: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule
SangHo: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule


Those all seem rather harsh. Claiming a team poached a person? Did they kidnap him and prevent you from talking to him? From how I see it, as a fan on the outside, it's like any other professional sport. Players are signed to contracts. If Puma was a free agent of sorts and TSL didn't try to keep him, that's one thing. If he broke his contract when he dropped and signed with EG, that's another, but I didn't hear anything at all about that. Sounds like someone's a tad upset.

And saying that a player left because of "new, tougher practice schedule" smacks of "panties in a twist" type anger, too. Killer is a former BW pro. Most of what I hear about BW pros is that they weren't lazy because the game had such a high skill curve that you couldn't be lazy and be good at the game. And I don't think anyone who QQ's and quits because of "new, tougher practice schedule" would be able to take 3rd at HSC4. Plus, I don't think lazy people make it into Code A OR Code S all that easily.

Plus, I may be wrong, but wasn't this a Fnatic deal? Weren't they supposed to be the ones to shock and amaze us with their posting, not with the manager of ANOTHER team popping out and spoiling the surprise? Bad form, man, bad form.

I use the term "poached" rather freely because it's rather appropriate. If you go back and look at all the information about the TSL/PuMa/EG it's pretty "bad form" by EG.

As far as JYP and SangHo go, I didn't say "Left because they're lazy and worthless" or anything, I simply stated WHY they left. The only reason I put it as bluntly as I did is because I'm pretty disgusted by the amount of people pinning the situation on Coach Lee when he's actually been an amazingly nice guy about all this, agreeing to nullify contracts or sell contracts when the player decides to leave rather than keeping them around for their tenure, even in the state the team is in.

As far as this being a "Fnatic deal" so what? Most announcements get leaked ahead of time anyway. My knowledge of this information had nothing to do with me being a manager on a team. Furthermore, people already had said "Moon" for the first 10 pages before I said anything at all. I could have been a horrible person and leaked it before the hype announcement, but I kept the secret for a while out of respect.


Virgil, just out of curosity, do you know if moon will contiune his wc3 career as well as sc2. or is he done with wc3 now?
Lavit2099
Profile Joined November 2011
United States390 Posts
January 16 2012 19:29 GMT
#451
On January 17 2012 04:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 03:57 lavit2099 wrote:
On January 17 2012 02:33 VirgilSC2 wrote:
PuMa: Poached by EG
JYP: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule
SangHo: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule


Those all seem rather harsh. Claiming a team poached a person? Did they kidnap him and prevent you from talking to him? From how I see it, as a fan on the outside, it's like any other professional sport. Players are signed to contracts. If Puma was a free agent of sorts and TSL didn't try to keep him, that's one thing. If he broke his contract when he dropped and signed with EG, that's another, but I didn't hear anything at all about that. Sounds like someone's a tad upset.

And saying that a player left because of "new, tougher practice schedule" smacks of "panties in a twist" type anger, too. Killer is a former BW pro. Most of what I hear about BW pros is that they weren't lazy because the game had such a high skill curve that you couldn't be lazy and be good at the game. And I don't think anyone who QQ's and quits because of "new, tougher practice schedule" would be able to take 3rd at HSC4. Plus, I don't think lazy people make it into Code A OR Code S all that easily.

Plus, I may be wrong, but wasn't this a Fnatic deal? Weren't they supposed to be the ones to shock and amaze us with their posting, not with the manager of ANOTHER team popping out and spoiling the surprise? Bad form, man, bad form.

I use the term "poached" rather freely because it's rather appropriate. If you go back and look at all the information about the TSL/PuMa/EG it's pretty "bad form" by EG.

As far as JYP and SangHo go, I didn't say "Left because they're lazy and worthless" or anything, I simply stated WHY they left. The only reason I put it as bluntly as I did is because I'm pretty disgusted by the amount of people pinning the situation on Coach Lee when he's actually been an amazingly nice guy about all this, agreeing to nullify contracts or sell contracts when the player decides to leave rather than keeping them around for their tenure, even in the state the team is in.

As far as this being a "Fnatic deal" so what? Most announcements get leaked ahead of time anyway. My knowledge of this information had nothing to do with me being a manager on a team. Furthermore, people already had said "Moon" for the first 10 pages before I said anything at all. I could have been a horrible person and leaked it before the hype announcement, but I kept the secret for a while out of respect.



To start this, let me say I have nothing against TSL (or Coach Lee) and I am not an EG fanboi.

I guess it's due to the fact that I'm American, but I don't see why it's such a big deal. TSL didn't have PuMa under contract. If you WANT to keep talent, you sign the talent to a deal. Maybe it's because I grew up hearing about baseball players and football players (not "futbol" but American football) getting signed to teams for millions. You don't run a professional team on "trust and faith."

If TSL isn't a professional team, I don't understand why they were/are butthurt over the PuMa thing. People grow and change and in this case these are YOUNG people (I'm reminded of the Stephano thing) want to spread out and see other things. In MMO terms, it's like the guild you join when you hit max level that you learn how to play at cap and stuff, that trains you up BEFORE you drop and join the uber leet raiding guild. Eight times out of ten the lower tier guild understands that and there usually isn't any bad feelings. If TSL is a professional team, why didn't they sign anyone to contracts? Is it a Korean thing? Do other Korean teams base everything off "trust and faith?"

And you're right, you didn't say they were lazy and worthless. You did, however, imply that they were lazy by saying that they left due to the new, tougher practice schedule. The work got tougher so they left. They didn't want to put in the extra work, so they left. If you don't want to put in the work, you're lazy. They left because they were lazy. That's more or less the thought process that went through my head when you said they left because of the new, tougher practice schedule. If you didn't mean it that way, I'd suggest trying to be a bit more PC about it (though I do hate political correctness, I like honesty).

And, again, you're right, people were saying Moon. They were speculating Moon, not confirming it, which is what you did. The fact that you confirmed it before Fnatic did, imo (feel free to disagree) is a big enough deal that it does raise into question any sort of BM from you and/or TSL about aLive leaving the team. Sort of like what FruitDealer and TricKsteR did at SC2Con. But you didn't "keep the secret due to respect" by confirming it before the team, did you?
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
January 16 2012 19:29 GMT
#452
On January 17 2012 04:25 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 04:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On January 17 2012 03:57 lavit2099 wrote:
On January 17 2012 02:33 VirgilSC2 wrote:
PuMa: Poached by EG
JYP: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule
SangHo: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule


Those all seem rather harsh. Claiming a team poached a person? Did they kidnap him and prevent you from talking to him? From how I see it, as a fan on the outside, it's like any other professional sport. Players are signed to contracts. If Puma was a free agent of sorts and TSL didn't try to keep him, that's one thing. If he broke his contract when he dropped and signed with EG, that's another, but I didn't hear anything at all about that. Sounds like someone's a tad upset.

And saying that a player left because of "new, tougher practice schedule" smacks of "panties in a twist" type anger, too. Killer is a former BW pro. Most of what I hear about BW pros is that they weren't lazy because the game had such a high skill curve that you couldn't be lazy and be good at the game. And I don't think anyone who QQ's and quits because of "new, tougher practice schedule" would be able to take 3rd at HSC4. Plus, I don't think lazy people make it into Code A OR Code S all that easily.

Plus, I may be wrong, but wasn't this a Fnatic deal? Weren't they supposed to be the ones to shock and amaze us with their posting, not with the manager of ANOTHER team popping out and spoiling the surprise? Bad form, man, bad form.

I use the term "poached" rather freely because it's rather appropriate. If you go back and look at all the information about the TSL/PuMa/EG it's pretty "bad form" by EG.

As far as JYP and SangHo go, I didn't say "Left because they're lazy and worthless" or anything, I simply stated WHY they left. The only reason I put it as bluntly as I did is because I'm pretty disgusted by the amount of people pinning the situation on Coach Lee when he's actually been an amazingly nice guy about all this, agreeing to nullify contracts or sell contracts when the player decides to leave rather than keeping them around for their tenure, even in the state the team is in.

As far as this being a "Fnatic deal" so what? Most announcements get leaked ahead of time anyway. My knowledge of this information had nothing to do with me being a manager on a team. Furthermore, people already had said "Moon" for the first 10 pages before I said anything at all. I could have been a horrible person and leaked it before the hype announcement, but I kept the secret for a while out of respect.


Virgil, just out of curosity, do you know if moon will contiune his wc3 career as well as sc2. or is he done with wc3 now?

He said in an interview at WCG that he's going to continue.
DreamOen
Profile Joined March 2010
Spain1400 Posts
January 16 2012 19:32 GMT
#453
100% moon, but we will c xD.
Tester | MC | Crank | Flash | Jaedong | MVP
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
January 16 2012 19:48 GMT
#454
On January 17 2012 04:29 lavit2099 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 04:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On January 17 2012 03:57 lavit2099 wrote:
On January 17 2012 02:33 VirgilSC2 wrote:
PuMa: Poached by EG
JYP: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule
SangHo: Left because of new, tougher practice schedule


Those all seem rather harsh. Claiming a team poached a person? Did they kidnap him and prevent you from talking to him? From how I see it, as a fan on the outside, it's like any other professional sport. Players are signed to contracts. If Puma was a free agent of sorts and TSL didn't try to keep him, that's one thing. If he broke his contract when he dropped and signed with EG, that's another, but I didn't hear anything at all about that. Sounds like someone's a tad upset.

And saying that a player left because of "new, tougher practice schedule" smacks of "panties in a twist" type anger, too. Killer is a former BW pro. Most of what I hear about BW pros is that they weren't lazy because the game had such a high skill curve that you couldn't be lazy and be good at the game. And I don't think anyone who QQ's and quits because of "new, tougher practice schedule" would be able to take 3rd at HSC4. Plus, I don't think lazy people make it into Code A OR Code S all that easily.

Plus, I may be wrong, but wasn't this a Fnatic deal? Weren't they supposed to be the ones to shock and amaze us with their posting, not with the manager of ANOTHER team popping out and spoiling the surprise? Bad form, man, bad form.

I use the term "poached" rather freely because it's rather appropriate. If you go back and look at all the information about the TSL/PuMa/EG it's pretty "bad form" by EG.

As far as JYP and SangHo go, I didn't say "Left because they're lazy and worthless" or anything, I simply stated WHY they left. The only reason I put it as bluntly as I did is because I'm pretty disgusted by the amount of people pinning the situation on Coach Lee when he's actually been an amazingly nice guy about all this, agreeing to nullify contracts or sell contracts when the player decides to leave rather than keeping them around for their tenure, even in the state the team is in.

As far as this being a "Fnatic deal" so what? Most announcements get leaked ahead of time anyway. My knowledge of this information had nothing to do with me being a manager on a team. Furthermore, people already had said "Moon" for the first 10 pages before I said anything at all. I could have been a horrible person and leaked it before the hype announcement, but I kept the secret for a while out of respect.



To start this, let me say I have nothing against TSL (or Coach Lee) and I am not an EG fanboi.

I guess it's due to the fact that I'm American, but I don't see why it's such a big deal. TSL didn't have PuMa under contract. If you WANT to keep talent, you sign the talent to a deal. Maybe it's because I grew up hearing about baseball players and football players (not "futbol" but American football) getting signed to teams for millions. You don't run a professional team on "trust and faith."

If TSL isn't a professional team, I don't understand why they were/are butthurt over the PuMa thing. People grow and change and in this case these are YOUNG people (I'm reminded of the Stephano thing) want to spread out and see other things. In MMO terms, it's like the guild you join when you hit max level that you learn how to play at cap and stuff, that trains you up BEFORE you drop and join the uber leet raiding guild. Eight times out of ten the lower tier guild understands that and there usually isn't any bad feelings. If TSL is a professional team, why didn't they sign anyone to contracts? Is it a Korean thing? Do other Korean teams base everything off "trust and faith?"

And you're right, you didn't say they were lazy and worthless. You did, however, imply that they were lazy by saying that they left due to the new, tougher practice schedule. The work got tougher so they left. They didn't want to put in the extra work, so they left. If you don't want to put in the work, you're lazy. They left because they were lazy. That's more or less the thought process that went through my head when you said they left because of the new, tougher practice schedule. If you didn't mean it that way, I'd suggest trying to be a bit more PC about it (though I do hate political correctness, I like honesty).

And, again, you're right, people were saying Moon. They were speculating Moon, not confirming it, which is what you did. The fact that you confirmed it before Fnatic did, imo (feel free to disagree) is a big enough deal that it does raise into question any sort of BM from you and/or TSL about aLive leaving the team. Sort of like what FruitDealer and TricKsteR did at SC2Con. But you didn't "keep the secret due to respect" by confirming it before the team, did you?

How is testifying with false evidence anything close to what I've done?

Furthermore, even if a player isn't contracted, it's still necessary to usually go through the proper channels to acquire the player. You want to come in here and say that poaching a player is fine but what I did is BM? Really?
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
trikshun
Profile Joined October 2010
United States437 Posts
January 16 2012 19:53 GMT
#455
We got another video.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
January 16 2012 19:55 GMT
#456
On January 17 2012 04:53 trikshun wrote:
We got another video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSLxM_d4PQE

Oh man, 24 hours and counting until they announce Moon....

That one wasn't even subtle.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
January 16 2012 19:55 GMT
#457
On January 17 2012 04:53 trikshun wrote:
We got another video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSLxM_d4PQE

in the description it says "mr bitter and rotterdam"
trikshun
Profile Joined October 2010
United States437 Posts
January 16 2012 19:57 GMT
#458
On January 17 2012 04:55 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 04:53 trikshun wrote:
We got another video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSLxM_d4PQE

in the description it says "mr bitter and rotterdam"

I think they are announcing the pickup
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
January 16 2012 20:02 GMT
#459
Thats the least sutble thing ever.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
January 16 2012 20:04 GMT
#460
No one is leaving the moon alive.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32601
Calm 4877
Rain 2482
Bisu 1039
Hyuk 1023
FanTaSy 710
Jaedong 437
Soma 323
Horang2 322
Rush 295
[ Show more ]
BeSt 253
Zeus 248
Stork 216
Mong 167
Larva 118
ZerO 111
Mini 102
Light 78
Pusan 75
Mind 74
Barracks 49
910 48
ToSsGirL 47
Snow 42
Sexy 36
Shinee 34
Killer 33
NaDa 32
Free 22
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh340
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.