• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7563 users

New EG player? - Page 136

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 157 Next
CodeskyE
Profile Joined January 2011
United States777 Posts
December 30 2011 18:23 GMT
#2701
SeleCT? i'm just guessing, just like most of the people here.
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
December 30 2011 18:25 GMT
#2702
moon or grubby
Long live the Boss Toss!
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
December 30 2011 18:25 GMT
#2703
On December 31 2011 03:20 eeio wrote:
I'm mad, ”ok”

I just think it's kind of pathetic how someone literally sits here and preaches about a pro-gamming team's ”practice schedule” and going off like they ”know” how their shit works on a daily basis, when they have 0 affiliation with the team, other than being apparently obsessed over it.

But, that's their prerogative, I should know better than to think there isn't going to be a fuck load of retards and know-it-all wonna-bes out of the 10k+ active users.

My mistake. I'm not stupid enough for this site yet I think.

No ones forcing you to stay here
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Sandtrout
Profile Joined July 2011
243 Posts
December 30 2011 18:26 GMT
#2704
On December 31 2011 03:16 Ornithorynquez wrote:
http://cinemeccanica.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/hes-not-from-around-here/

+ Show Spoiler +
EGCharlieSheen

You heard it here first.


The film is called "the wraith". Clearly, it has to be a bw terran!
llKenZyll
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States853 Posts
December 30 2011 18:26 GMT
#2705
If its moon im going to shoot an empty Coca-Cola can with my fingernails.
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/nd6nd/tang_in_his_natural_habitat/
strength
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States493 Posts
December 30 2011 18:27 GMT
#2706
Im going to be upset if its grubby. I dont see any results from him ever, hes just known for his WC3 skills and thats it.
Knighthawkbro
Profile Joined August 2011
United States183 Posts
December 30 2011 18:29 GMT
#2707
On December 31 2011 03:26 Sandtrout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:16 Ornithorynquez wrote:
http://cinemeccanica.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/hes-not-from-around-here/

+ Show Spoiler +
EGCharlieSheen

You heard it here first.


The film is called "the wraith". Clearly, it has to be a bw terran!

Reminds me of black dynamite.

Wraith -> ringwraith -> Nazgul -> They poached Victor!
"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately." -George Carlin
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 30 2011 18:29 GMT
#2708
On December 31 2011 03:20 eeio wrote:
I'm mad, ”ok”

I just think it's kind of pathetic how someone literally sits here and preaches about a pro-gamming team's ”practice schedule” and going off like they ”know” how their shit works on a daily basis, when they have 0 affiliation with the team, other than being apparently obsessed over it.

But, that's their prerogative, I should know better than to think there isn't going to be a fuck load of retards and know-it-all wonna-bes out of the 10k+ active users.

My mistake. I'm not stupid enough for this site yet I think.

So because I have 0 affiliation with something means I'm not allowed to have any information regarding said thing? Right.

Well if that's how your view of the world works more power to you. If you'd like to continue the conversation over PMs, I'd be more than happy to explain things to you regarding how I know the things I know, because this is so off-topic in this thread it's not even funny.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Leetley
Profile Joined October 2010
1796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 18:36:57
December 30 2011 18:29 GMT
#2709
I want it to be Moon, just because I really want to see more of Moon's play . EG will get him to participate in quite many foreign tourneys and that would make me a happy panda.
Tarotis
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Germany1931 Posts
December 30 2011 18:30 GMT
#2710
On December 31 2011 03:27 strength wrote:
Im going to be upset if its grubby. I dont see any results from him ever, hes just known for his WC3 skills and thats it.

The clichee of the typical american having no idea about the eu scene is approaching....
Grubby is one of the best european protoss!

User was warned for this post
Disposition1989
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada270 Posts
December 30 2011 18:30 GMT
#2711
On December 31 2011 03:27 strength wrote:
Im going to be upset if its grubby. I dont see any results from him ever, hes just known for his WC3 skills and thats it.



you should check liquipedia before you post something like that. what if youre wrong?
littlemozart7
Profile Joined March 2011
69 Posts
December 30 2011 18:30 GMT
#2712
On December 31 2011 02:52 kellymilkies wrote:
Ok I saw shaguar and literally had like an intense orgasmic flashback to cs days and had to spend the last few minutes watching CS vids. Stop it you guys.

[image loading]

I actually know who the new player is ............... gogo bad guesses on thread so far rofl

yay kelly is sooo special that she knows and poor the many us has to keep guessing and let her ROFL at our noob guesses
MonkTheBong
Profile Joined June 2011
Czech Republic84 Posts
December 30 2011 18:32 GMT
#2713
On December 31 2011 03:29 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:20 eeio wrote:
I'm mad, ”ok”

I just think it's kind of pathetic how someone literally sits here and preaches about a pro-gamming team's ”practice schedule” and going off like they ”know” how their shit works on a daily basis, when they have 0 affiliation with the team, other than being apparently obsessed over it.

But, that's their prerogative, I should know better than to think there isn't going to be a fuck load of retards and know-it-all wonna-bes out of the 10k+ active users.

My mistake. I'm not stupid enough for this site yet I think.

So because I have 0 affiliation with something means I'm not allowed to have any information regarding said thing? Right.

Well if that's how your view of the world works more power to you. If you'd like to continue the conversation over PMs, I'd be more than happy to explain things to you regarding how I know the things I know, because this is so off-topic in this thread it's not even funny.


So TSL has the best practice regime simply because 3 players already left because they didn't like it.... Not sure if trolling or just bronze
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
December 30 2011 18:32 GMT
#2714
On December 31 2011 03:30 Tarotis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:27 strength wrote:
Im going to be upset if its grubby. I dont see any results from him ever, hes just known for his WC3 skills and thats it.

The clichee of the typical american having no idea about the eu scene is approaching....
Grubby is one of the best european protoss!


please dont group all of us with that idiot
RHMVNovus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
December 30 2011 18:33 GMT
#2715
On December 31 2011 03:26 Sandtrout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:16 Ornithorynquez wrote:
http://cinemeccanica.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/hes-not-from-around-here/

+ Show Spoiler +
EGCharlieSheen

You heard it here first.


The film is called "the wraith". Clearly, it has to be a bw terran!

Clearly, it's HiyA.

Do a youtube search for 'brood war wraith' and you get Day9 daily about a game between HiyA and free.

Clearly this is the answer and not me just speculating based on nothing.
Droning his sorrows in massive amounts of macro
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
December 30 2011 18:33 GMT
#2716
On December 31 2011 03:30 littlemozart7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 02:52 kellymilkies wrote:
Ok I saw shaguar and literally had like an intense orgasmic flashback to cs days and had to spend the last few minutes watching CS vids. Stop it you guys.

[image loading]

I actually know who the new player is ............... gogo bad guesses on thread so far rofl

yay kelly is sooo special that she knows and poor the many us has to keep guessing and let her ROFL at our noob guesses


Or...she saw wrong guesses and is dropping a hint? Kind of like several people were begging for one? But since she's a girl....

User was warned for this post
ronpaul012
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
December 30 2011 18:34 GMT
#2717
On December 31 2011 03:27 strength wrote:
Im going to be upset if its grubby. I dont see any results from him ever, hes just known for his WC3 skills and thats it.


He's actually winning a quiet a few smaller tournaments, such as the one he hosted like a month ago. He hasn't pulled off major wins, but his play is sick. If you watch his stream its amazing how good his micro is. Besides, Grubby can bring fans, and that's what a pro team wants.
I'm a gooner.
Tarotis
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Germany1931 Posts
December 30 2011 18:34 GMT
#2718
On December 31 2011 03:32 ToguRo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:30 Tarotis wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:27 strength wrote:
Im going to be upset if its grubby. I dont see any results from him ever, hes just known for his WC3 skills and thats it.

The clichee of the typical american having no idea about the eu scene is approaching....
Grubby is one of the best european protoss!


please dont group all of us with that idiot

Thats why I said clichee
I know quite a lot americans who follow the eu scene quite close, but he is just perfect for the clichee ;D
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
December 30 2011 18:34 GMT
#2719
On December 31 2011 03:33 Ansinjunger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:30 littlemozart7 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:52 kellymilkies wrote:
Ok I saw shaguar and literally had like an intense orgasmic flashback to cs days and had to spend the last few minutes watching CS vids. Stop it you guys.

[image loading]

I actually know who the new player is ............... gogo bad guesses on thread so far rofl

yay kelly is sooo special that she knows and poor the many us has to keep guessing and let her ROFL at our noob guesses


Or...she saw wrong guesses and is dropping a hint? Kind of like several people were begging for one? But since she's a girl....

She didn't drop a hint, she told everyone that they were wrong and said rofl.
StreetWise
Profile Joined January 2010
United States594 Posts
December 30 2011 18:34 GMT
#2720
It looks like Grubby to me as well. Also, Grubby was part of EG previously. I just hope he can come to his own as he did in WC3. He showed a level of understanding that was rivaled by only a select few.
I will not be poisoned by your bitterness
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1813
actioN 940
Horang2 566
Bisu 541
Jaedong 514
BeSt 381
Hyuk 371
Soma 270
firebathero 251
Soulkey 236
[ Show more ]
Larva 226
Hyun 210
Mong 193
Stork 192
Rush 138
Shine 123
PianO 90
Pusan 76
Mind 67
910 61
hero 56
Last 48
Shinee 47
Sharp 43
Sexy 37
ZerO 32
sSak 27
Bale 27
sorry 27
Free 25
ZergMaN 25
HiyA 24
Hm[arnc] 18
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe183
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1383
shoxiejesuss1309
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King278
Other Games
gofns35780
summit1g6762
singsing1614
ceh9541
Pyrionflax150
DeMusliM149
KnowMe132
Livibee106
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick454
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1297
Other Games
• Shiphtur448
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
The PondCast
23h 35m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.