• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

New EG player? - Page 137

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 157 Next
iAmBiGbiRd
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia1029 Posts
December 30 2011 18:35 GMT
#2721
I kind of find it funny that most of the people bagging Kelly and giving her shit seem to either A) Be looking for attention from other people that are bagging Kelly about her trying to get attention (The irony) or B) have less than 30 posts so they shouldn't really be opening their mouth anyway
Hello friends:)
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
December 30 2011 18:35 GMT
#2722
That has to be Grubby.
CryMeAReaper
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark1135 Posts
December 30 2011 18:35 GMT
#2723
Lol they don't even have to really try hard anymore, the community CRAVES the hype :D I think them NOT trying "to hard" actually produced more hype/excitement around it as people can let their fantasies go wild.

I must admit I'm extremely excited to find out lol XD

EG knows how its done hah

Btw, it's like noon in AZ atm right? I wonder when the announcement is gonna hit, can't be more than a couple of hours.. Fuck I'm not gonna be home for that grr hope they announce it in the evening.
(>*-*)><( *-* )><(*-*<) DoDTimber on Bnet
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
December 30 2011 18:36 GMT
#2724
On December 31 2011 03:34 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:33 Ansinjunger wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:30 littlemozart7 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:52 kellymilkies wrote:
Ok I saw shaguar and literally had like an intense orgasmic flashback to cs days and had to spend the last few minutes watching CS vids. Stop it you guys.

[image loading]

I actually know who the new player is ............... gogo bad guesses on thread so far rofl

yay kelly is sooo special that she knows and poor the many us has to keep guessing and let her ROFL at our noob guesses


Or...she saw wrong guesses and is dropping a hint? Kind of like several people were begging for one? But since she's a girl....

She didn't drop a hint, she told everyone that they were wrong and said rofl.


It's called process of elimination.
Secret05
Profile Joined August 2010
United States342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 18:37:48
December 30 2011 18:36 GMT
#2725
I guarantee its grubby, omg i cant believe i didn't see this previously.

Also this is a great way to get some of those EG haters to start loving them more (im an EG hater ). I mean seriously everyone loves grubby!
Michigan Zerg Player
CodeskyE
Profile Joined January 2011
United States777 Posts
December 30 2011 18:37 GMT
#2726
On December 31 2011 03:34 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:33 Ansinjunger wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:30 littlemozart7 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:52 kellymilkies wrote:
Ok I saw shaguar and literally had like an intense orgasmic flashback to cs days and had to spend the last few minutes watching CS vids. Stop it you guys.

[image loading]

I actually know who the new player is ............... gogo bad guesses on thread so far rofl

yay kelly is sooo special that she knows and poor the many us has to keep guessing and let her ROFL at our noob guesses


Or...she saw wrong guesses and is dropping a hint? Kind of like several people were begging for one? But since she's a girl....

She didn't drop a hint, she told everyone that they were wrong and said rofl.



that is precisely why it was some sort of a hint (when she said that there are bad guesses on the thread)

i don't get the kelly hate tbh
CryMeAReaper
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark1135 Posts
December 30 2011 18:39 GMT
#2727
On December 31 2011 03:37 CodeskyE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:34 Chocolate wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:33 Ansinjunger wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:30 littlemozart7 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:52 kellymilkies wrote:
Ok I saw shaguar and literally had like an intense orgasmic flashback to cs days and had to spend the last few minutes watching CS vids. Stop it you guys.

[image loading]

I actually know who the new player is ............... gogo bad guesses on thread so far rofl

yay kelly is sooo special that she knows and poor the many us has to keep guessing and let her ROFL at our noob guesses


Or...she saw wrong guesses and is dropping a hint? Kind of like several people were begging for one? But since she's a girl....

She didn't drop a hint, she told everyone that they were wrong and said rofl.



that is precisely why it was some sort of a hint (when she said that there are bad guesses on the thread)

i don't get the kelly hate tbh


bad guess be on dat thread yo

+ Show Spoiler +
<3 Kelly
(>*-*)><( *-* )><(*-*<) DoDTimber on Bnet
TCC
Profile Joined September 2011
46 Posts
December 30 2011 18:39 GMT
#2728
why are people saying it's grubby? he was in eg at the beginning of this year and left. highly unlikely he'll be back
robhoward
Profile Joined February 2011
79 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-05 10:42:44
December 30 2011 18:40 GMT
#2729
edit: nope
WIllBIll
Profile Joined June 2011
590 Posts
December 30 2011 18:40 GMT
#2730
EGNaniwa. Another team switch huzzahhhh
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
December 30 2011 18:40 GMT
#2731
If it is grubby, it's too bad that we'll see the disappearance of one of the top teams in the foreigner scene. No more grubby.grubby!

It would probably be good for him though, career-wise. Americans would stop confusing him with Goody.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
December 30 2011 18:40 GMT
#2732
the jacket that hes wearing kinda looks like those ridiculous oldschool sc1 proteam jackets, prob going to be either a sc1 zerg or moon
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Athroix
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom24 Posts
December 30 2011 18:40 GMT
#2733
On December 31 2011 03:35 iAmBiGbiRd wrote:
I kind of find it funny that most of the people bagging Kelly and giving her shit seem to either A) Be looking for attention from other people that are bagging Kelly about her trying to get attention (The irony) or B) have less than 30 posts so they shouldn't really be opening their mouth anyway


Anyone is entitled to an opinion on an open discussion board regardless of how many posts they have, and no I wasn't one of those people.
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 18:42:51
December 30 2011 18:42 GMT
#2734
On December 31 2011 03:34 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:33 Ansinjunger wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:30 littlemozart7 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:52 kellymilkies wrote:
Ok I saw shaguar and literally had like an intense orgasmic flashback to cs days and had to spend the last few minutes watching CS vids. Stop it you guys.

[image loading]

I actually know who the new player is ............... gogo bad guesses on thread so far rofl

yay kelly is sooo special that she knows and poor the many us has to keep guessing and let her ROFL at our noob guesses


Or...she saw wrong guesses and is dropping a hint? Kind of like several people were begging for one? But since she's a girl....

She didn't drop a hint, she told everyone that they were wrong and said rofl.


Saying the guesses are bad (=wrong) isn't a hint? Ok...

Lets just ignore her post and make more grubby guesses I suppose.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 30 2011 18:44 GMT
#2735
On December 31 2011 03:32 MonkTheBong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:29 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:20 eeio wrote:
I'm mad, ”ok”

I just think it's kind of pathetic how someone literally sits here and preaches about a pro-gamming team's ”practice schedule” and going off like they ”know” how their shit works on a daily basis, when they have 0 affiliation with the team, other than being apparently obsessed over it.

But, that's their prerogative, I should know better than to think there isn't going to be a fuck load of retards and know-it-all wonna-bes out of the 10k+ active users.

My mistake. I'm not stupid enough for this site yet I think.

So because I have 0 affiliation with something means I'm not allowed to have any information regarding said thing? Right.

Well if that's how your view of the world works more power to you. If you'd like to continue the conversation over PMs, I'd be more than happy to explain things to you regarding how I know the things I know, because this is so off-topic in this thread it's not even funny.


So TSL has the best practice regime simply because 3 players already left because they didn't like it.... Not sure if trolling or just bronze

Like I said, if you're curious how I know things I say I know, feel free to ask, but it doesn't belong in this thread.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Replice
Profile Joined February 2011
Norway93 Posts
December 30 2011 18:44 GMT
#2736
On December 31 2011 03:35 iAmBiGbiRd wrote:
I kind of find it funny that most of the people bagging Kelly and giving her shit seem to either A) Be looking for attention from other people that are bagging Kelly about her trying to get attention (The irony) or B) have less than 30 posts so they shouldn't really be opening their mouth anyway


Post counts says shit all.
MonDeW
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark369 Posts
December 30 2011 18:45 GMT
#2737
What if they took a picture of a gamer with bigger bones, and photoshopped it so he looked slimmer? :O
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
December 30 2011 18:46 GMT
#2738
EG.Effort
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
December 30 2011 18:46 GMT
#2739
On December 31 2011 03:44 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:32 MonkTheBong wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:29 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:20 eeio wrote:
I'm mad, ”ok”

I just think it's kind of pathetic how someone literally sits here and preaches about a pro-gamming team's ”practice schedule” and going off like they ”know” how their shit works on a daily basis, when they have 0 affiliation with the team, other than being apparently obsessed over it.

But, that's their prerogative, I should know better than to think there isn't going to be a fuck load of retards and know-it-all wonna-bes out of the 10k+ active users.

My mistake. I'm not stupid enough for this site yet I think.

So because I have 0 affiliation with something means I'm not allowed to have any information regarding said thing? Right.

Well if that's how your view of the world works more power to you. If you'd like to continue the conversation over PMs, I'd be more than happy to explain things to you regarding how I know the things I know, because this is so off-topic in this thread it's not even funny.


So TSL has the best practice regime simply because 3 players already left because they didn't like it.... Not sure if trolling or just bronze

Like I said, if you're curious how I know things I say I know, feel free to ask, but it doesn't belong in this thread.


Somebody asked what your sources were earlier. Also, this whole off-topic discussion of which team trains harder doesn't belong in this thread either, but hasn't prevented you from carrying it forward.

Just stop.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
December 30 2011 18:46 GMT
#2740
On December 31 2011 03:40 TT1 wrote:
the jacket that hes wearing kinda looks like those ridiculous oldschool sc1 proteam jackets, prob going to be either a sc1 zerg or moon

good observation

but not from here may say that he is not from the Starcraft community ? and Grubby isnt so..

ANNOUNCE it already ffs !!!
T H C makes ppl happy
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 43m
The PondCast
22h 43m
INu's Battles
23h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.