• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

New EG player? - Page 134

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 157 Next
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 30 2011 18:00 GMT
#2661
On December 31 2011 02:50 lastshadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 02:46 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:43 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:28 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:24 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:20 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:14 SaltTheWound wrote:
"Not from around here"
Optimus!
Maybe its Polt since TSL isnt THAT good anymore.

What are you talking about? TSL is going to be the best team in Korea 2012.

Their practice regimen is second to none, and their players are all extremely talented.


Unless you live in Korea and live in TSL don't make such arrogant statements, SlayerS is also the best practice-regime team fyi.

I highly doubt it'd be Polt though, I'm actually assuming it's Moon, SEn, or something. only SEn would make sense for having to wait till the new year to sign a contract etc.

Unless you know exactly where I get my information I would suggest not making such statements based on assumption. Out of all the Korean teams, TSL does in fact have the toughest practice regimen. Clide went to SlayerS because he didn't want to put in the time with TSL, the same reason Killer and JYP left the team.


Yes you want to tell me who's been inside the house and also talks to members who live there, as well as the person who is best friends with Juan (major) who lived there for a month. They have inside-games yes, but it's nothing like SlayerS/FXO. You base your "knowledge" off interviews/translated too.

As far as I know MajOr left the TSL house before Coach Lee did the recent restructuring of the training schedule. I don't know much about the SlayerS or FXO houses, but I do know for a fact that Coach Lee and the TSL players happen to be on a very strict practice schedule. Assuming that all my knowledge comes from translated interviews is also incorrect.


You're not in Korea and talking to the players, and the fact that you don't know much about SlayerS or FXO only reinforces that you clearly don't talk to the players, thus why I think your information is extremely flawed.

You're right, I don't get to talk to FXO/SlayerS players nearly as much as I'd like. As it is, the insider information I can get from Korea tends to be very limited, and when I get chances to talk to anyone outside the Korean players I work with, I try to get information on TSL, for as you can obviously see I'm a huge TSL fan. That being said, perhaps SlayerS or FXO have a very rigorous training schedule that I was unaware of, but I don't think that the disparities between their possible schedules and that of TSL are large enough that it couldn't be argued either way.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 30 2011 18:00 GMT
#2662
It would be nice if they would at the VERY LEAST clarify what they mean by "not from here" :[
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
December 30 2011 18:01 GMT
#2663
On December 31 2011 03:00 Seeker wrote:
It would be nice if they would at the VERY LEAST clarify what they mean by "not from here" :[
He's from the Moon.
#freeshauni
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
December 30 2011 18:01 GMT
#2664
Its moon or Fruitdealer , I was betting on viOlet , but now i think its FD :D
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
_fool
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands685 Posts
December 30 2011 18:02 GMT
#2665
EG.Artosis, the guy's a beast!
"News is to the mind what sugar is to the body"
Rudo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States33 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 18:03:36
December 30 2011 18:03 GMT
#2666
Polt is currently streaming with the tsl logo up in a few places on his stream so I think it's safe to assume it is not polt
Darksoldierr
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary2013 Posts
December 30 2011 18:03 GMT
#2667
Naniwa.
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.
monXikk
Profile Joined May 2010
Poland742 Posts
December 30 2011 18:04 GMT
#2668
On December 31 2011 03:02 _fool wrote:
EG.Artosis, the guy's a beast!

Some people say; beast from the middle east.
yet another IdrA's #1 fan
Hallayz
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway26 Posts
December 30 2011 18:04 GMT
#2669
EG.DongRaeGu
Gackt_
Profile Joined March 2010
335 Posts
December 30 2011 18:04 GMT
#2670
On December 31 2011 02:52 kellymilkies wrote:
Ok I saw shaguar and literally had like an intense orgasmic flashback to cs days and had to spend the last few minutes watching CS vids. Stop it you guys.

[image loading]

I actually know who the new player is ............... gogo bad guesses on thread so far rofl


I know who is too! And Im gonna be superspecial and tell everyone in this thread too that I know who it is aswell.
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
December 30 2011 18:05 GMT
#2671
On December 31 2011 03:04 monXikk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:02 _fool wrote:
EG.Artosis, the guy's a beast!

Some people say; beast from the middle east.



Artosis is, the best of the west.
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 30 2011 18:05 GMT
#2672
On December 31 2011 02:57 eeio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 02:50 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:46 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:43 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:28 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:24 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:20 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:14 SaltTheWound wrote:
"Not from around here"
Optimus!
Maybe its Polt since TSL isnt THAT good anymore.

What are you talking about? TSL is going to be the best team in Korea 2012.

Their practice regimen is second to none, and their players are all extremely talented.


Unless you live in Korea and live in TSL don't make such arrogant statements, SlayerS is also the best practice-regime team fyi.

I highly doubt it'd be Polt though, I'm actually assuming it's Moon, SEn, or something. only SEn would make sense for having to wait till the new year to sign a contract etc.

Unless you know exactly where I get my information I would suggest not making such statements based on assumption. Out of all the Korean teams, TSL does in fact have the toughest practiced regimen. Clide went to SlayerS because he didn't want to put in the time with TSL, the same reason Killer and JYP left the team.


Yes you want to tell me who's been inside the house and also talks to members who live there, as well as the person who is best friends with Juan (major) who lived there for a month. They have inside-games yes, but it's nothing like SlayerS/FXO. You base your "knowledge" off interviews/translated too.

As far as I know MajOr left the TSL house before Coach Lee did the recent restructuring of the training schedule. I don't know much about the SlayerS or FXO houses, but I do know for a fact that Coach Lee and the TSL players happen to be on a very strict practice schedule. Assuming that all my knowledge comes from translated interviews
is also incorrect.


You're not in Korea and talking to the players, and the fact that you don't know much about SlayerS or FXO only reinforces that you clearly don't talk to the players, thus why I think your information is extremely flawed.


Every thread I read on TL.net, there's always this token few like ”VigilSC2” and a few others, if I wanted to remember, I could write them, but fuck. It's like, do you ever shut the fuck up?

I'm sorry, but Jesus Christa.

Some people tend to have more time to spend on TeamLiquid?

Does it really bother you that much that I, and others, are pretty active around here?
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
December 30 2011 18:06 GMT
#2673
On December 31 2011 03:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 02:57 eeio wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:50 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:46 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:43 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:28 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:24 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:20 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:14 SaltTheWound wrote:
"Not from around here"
Optimus!
Maybe its Polt since TSL isnt THAT good anymore.

What are you talking about? TSL is going to be the best team in Korea 2012.

Their practice regimen is second to none, and their players are all extremely talented.


Unless you live in Korea and live in TSL don't make such arrogant statements, SlayerS is also the best practice-regime team fyi.

I highly doubt it'd be Polt though, I'm actually assuming it's Moon, SEn, or something. only SEn would make sense for having to wait till the new year to sign a contract etc.

Unless you know exactly where I get my information I would suggest not making such statements based on assumption. Out of all the Korean teams, TSL does in fact have the toughest practiced regimen. Clide went to SlayerS because he didn't want to put in the time with TSL, the same reason Killer and JYP left the team.


Yes you want to tell me who's been inside the house and also talks to members who live there, as well as the person who is best friends with Juan (major) who lived there for a month. They have inside-games yes, but it's nothing like SlayerS/FXO. You base your "knowledge" off interviews/translated too.

As far as I know MajOr left the TSL house before Coach Lee did the recent restructuring of the training schedule. I don't know much about the SlayerS or FXO houses, but I do know for a fact that Coach Lee and the TSL players happen to be on a very strict practice schedule. Assuming that all my knowledge comes from translated interviews
is also incorrect.


You're not in Korea and talking to the players, and the fact that you don't know much about SlayerS or FXO only reinforces that you clearly don't talk to the players, thus why I think your information is extremely flawed.


Every thread I read on TL.net, there's always this token few like ”VigilSC2” and a few others, if I wanted to remember, I could write them, but fuck. It's like, do you ever shut the fuck up?

I'm sorry, but Jesus Christa.

Some people tend to have more time to spend on TeamLiquid?

Does it really bother you that much that I, and others, are pretty active around here?
Sorry, you're not allowed to talk anymore. Lord eeio demands it.

Stick to the topic, guys.
#freeshauni
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 18:08:30
December 30 2011 18:07 GMT
#2674
On December 31 2011 02:57 eeio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 02:50 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:46 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:43 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:28 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:24 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:20 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:14 SaltTheWound wrote:
"Not from around here"
Optimus!
Maybe its Polt since TSL isnt THAT good anymore.

What are you talking about? TSL is going to be the best team in Korea 2012.

Their practice regimen is second to none, and their players are all extremely talented.


Unless you live in Korea and live in TSL don't make such arrogant statements, SlayerS is also the best practice-regime team fyi.

I highly doubt it'd be Polt though, I'm actually assuming it's Moon, SEn, or something. only SEn would make sense for having to wait till the new year to sign a contract etc.

Unless you know exactly where I get my information I would suggest not making such statements based on assumption. Out of all the Korean teams, TSL does in fact have the toughest practiced regimen. Clide went to SlayerS because he didn't want to put in the time with TSL, the same reason Killer and JYP left the team.


Yes you want to tell me who's been inside the house and also talks to members who live there, as well as the person who is best friends with Juan (major) who lived there for a month. They have inside-games yes, but it's nothing like SlayerS/FXO. You base your "knowledge" off interviews/translated too.

As far as I know MajOr left the TSL house before Coach Lee did the recent restructuring of the training schedule. I don't know much about the SlayerS or FXO houses, but I do know for a fact that Coach Lee and the TSL players happen to be on a very strict practice schedule. Assuming that all my knowledge comes from translated interviews
is also incorrect.


You're not in Korea and talking to the players, and the fact that you don't know much about SlayerS or FXO only reinforces that you clearly don't talk to the players, thus why I think your information is extremely flawed.


Every thread I read on TL.net, there's always this token few like ”VigilSC2” and a few others, if I wanted to remember, I could write them, but fuck. It's like, do you ever shut the fuck up?

I'm sorry, but Jesus Christa.

lol you're mad because the forum has active members who post? possibly the stupidest thing I've ever herd....

I'm sorry, but Jesus Christa.

and on topic.....


it has to be Killer or JYP?? I'd say maybe violet but he is in the us so not from around here doesn't seem as fitting?
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Rudo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States33 Posts
December 30 2011 18:09 GMT
#2675
Violet's stream confirmed he was not joining eg another one down
Radin
Profile Joined July 2010
United States57 Posts
December 30 2011 18:10 GMT
#2676
I think the guessing in this thread is too limited. It's the VERY END OF THE YEAR, which means any number of players could have team contracts expiring. EG clearly doesn't avoid discussion with players who are already in teams.
MonkTheBong
Profile Joined June 2011
Czech Republic84 Posts
December 30 2011 18:10 GMT
#2677
But....but...I saw his twitter,it was changed to EGviOlet,then i came back later and it was normal again T_T
sotaporo
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland195 Posts
December 30 2011 18:10 GMT
#2678
it's elky
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
December 30 2011 18:11 GMT
#2679
On December 31 2011 03:04 Hallayz wrote:
EG.DongRaeGu


DRG is already out:


Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
monXikk
Profile Joined May 2010
Poland742 Posts
December 30 2011 18:12 GMT
#2680
On December 31 2011 02:57 eeio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 02:50 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:46 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:43 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:28 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:24 lastshadow wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:20 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:14 SaltTheWound wrote:
"Not from around here"
Optimus!
Maybe its Polt since TSL isnt THAT good anymore.

What are you talking about? TSL is going to be the best team in Korea 2012.

Their practice regimen is second to none, and their players are all extremely talented.


Unless you live in Korea and live in TSL don't make such arrogant statements, SlayerS is also the best practice-regime team fyi.

I highly doubt it'd be Polt though, I'm actually assuming it's Moon, SEn, or something. only SEn would make sense for having to wait till the new year to sign a contract etc.

Unless you know exactly where I get my information I would suggest not making such statements based on assumption. Out of all the Korean teams, TSL does in fact have the toughest practiced regimen. Clide went to SlayerS because he didn't want to put in the time with TSL, the same reason Killer and JYP left the team.


Yes you want to tell me who's been inside the house and also talks to members who live there, as well as the person who is best friends with Juan (major) who lived there for a month. They have inside-games yes, but it's nothing like SlayerS/FXO. You base your "knowledge" off interviews/translated too.

As far as I know MajOr left the TSL house before Coach Lee did the recent restructuring of the training schedule. I don't know much about the SlayerS or FXO houses, but I do know for a fact that Coach Lee and the TSL players happen to be on a very strict practice schedule. Assuming that all my knowledge comes from translated interviews
is also incorrect.


You're not in Korea and talking to the players, and the fact that you don't know much about SlayerS or FXO only reinforces that you clearly don't talk to the players, thus why I think your information is extremely flawed.


Every thread I read on TL.net, there's always this token few like ”VigilSC2” and a few others, if I wanted to remember, I could write them, but fuck. It's like, do you ever shut the fuck up?

I'm sorry, but Jesus Christa.

Be happy there is no Talin around
yet another IdrA's #1 fan
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 43m
The PondCast
22h 43m
INu's Battles
23h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.