• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:45
CEST 12:45
KST 19:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11303 users

Blizzcup Group A Winners Interviews - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Gesh
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria69 Posts
December 12 2011 14:00 GMT
#21
I like the 'agreement' between DRG and MVP on Stephano's style
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 12 2011 14:02 GMT
#22
God I love being a DRG fan

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=292728&currentpage=6#101

I hope he saw this
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
CP-Jun
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia278 Posts
December 12 2011 14:03 GMT
#23
On December 12 2011 23:02 Mattchew wrote:
God I love being a DRG fan

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=292728&currentpage=6#101

I hope he saw this


I will tweet to him that ; )
SlayerS_Min's Translator I Voluntary translator for the community I Commentator during Min's stream I Own channel coming soon
DongRaeGu
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)48 Posts
December 12 2011 14:04 GMT
#24
I saw it ! Dont worry Thx Mattchew that believe me LOL
CP-Jun
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia278 Posts
December 12 2011 14:06 GMT
#25
On December 12 2011 23:04 DRGpros wrote:
I saw it ! Dont worry Thx Mattchew that believe me LOL


와우 : ) 칼답장 ! 축하드려요 ! 화이팅 !
(Wow, thats a fast reply! congrats ! Fighting!)

DRG so mannered <3
SlayerS_Min's Translator I Voluntary translator for the community I Commentator during Min's stream I Own channel coming soon
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:08:05
December 12 2011 14:07 GMT
#26
^That is seriously cool! Now DRG has me cheering for him too XD

(sorry leenock and nestea)
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:09:46
December 12 2011 14:08 GMT
#27
On December 12 2011 23:04 DRGpros wrote:
I saw it ! Dont worry Thx Mattchew that believe me LOL

I expected DRG to make it 1st too LOL

Very good ZvP and ZvT, and good ZvZ. 2 more to go!! DRG deserves a big win this year
Apolo
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal1259 Posts
December 12 2011 14:08 GMT
#28
"I also recently got a hobby of collecting trophies and having another one in my collection would make me happy." MVP

Haha. MVP winning for the sake of collecting trophies as a hobbie.
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
December 12 2011 14:10 GMT
#29
I have seen the winners prediction poll on Teamliquid, I thought I would be at least in the mid-way but only 2% voted for me. I was shocked. I got more determined to get win the tournament after looking at the poll.


Had not voted previous to this, but now I did. I shall be the 2%.
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
December 12 2011 14:13 GMT
#30
I think it's cool that MVP's girlfriend helped him by recording stephano's stream, it's seriously not safe for players with distinctive playstyles to stream if they don't want to be studied to death.
MayorITC
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Korea (South)798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:18:44
December 12 2011 14:16 GMT
#31
On December 12 2011 23:13 ladyumbra wrote:
I think it's cool that MVP's girlfriend helped him by recording stephano's stream, it's seriously not safe for players with distinctive playstyles to stream if they don't want to be studied to death.


True, but sooner or later you will be analyzed. Personally, I think sooner is better because all professional players will need a wide variety of styles if they want to maintain dominance in the scene. That's one of the main things people always compliment MVP on.

"I NEVER lost on purpose because DRG is Korea. I was not nervous at all and lost focus too much. I really didn't want to lose at all so I hope he doesn't misunderstand that game if he did. I haven't been into the finals for a long time. I hope I can get into the finals in Blizzcup and communicate with many fans at the finals."

Shame on you Team Liquid for even suggesting that MC lost on purpose to DRG. I believe MC truly meant what he said. He's always been there for the foreign players and fans so it's disgusting how quickly some people can snub him and accuse him cheating for the sake of national pride.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
December 12 2011 14:16 GMT
#32
On December 12 2011 23:13 ladyumbra wrote:
I think it's cool that MVP's girlfriend helped him by recording stephano's stream, it's seriously not safe for players with distinctive playstyles to stream if they don't want to be studied to death.

Yeah, forgg better watch out as he's been using the same distinctive builds. If he uses them in GSL I would seriously be like wtf were you thinking
HappyChris
Profile Joined October 2011
1534 Posts
December 12 2011 14:18 GMT
#33
Happy to see MVP got so high regards of Stephano however im still gonna support Nestea:D
bbm
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom1320 Posts
December 12 2011 14:22 GMT
#34
On December 12 2011 23:16 MayorITC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:13 ladyumbra wrote:
I think it's cool that MVP's girlfriend helped him by recording stephano's stream, it's seriously not safe for players with distinctive playstyles to stream if they don't want to be studied to death.


True, but sooner or later you will be analyzed. Personally, I think sooner is better because all professional players will need a wide variety of styles if they want to maintain dominance in the scene. That's one of the main things people always compliment MVP on.

"I NEVER lost on purpose because DRG is Korea. I was not nervous at all and lost focus too much. I really didn't want to lose at all so I hope he doesn't misunderstand that game if he did. I haven't been into the finals for a long time. I hope I can get into the finals in Blizzcup and communicate with many fans at the finals."

Shame on you Team Liquid for even suggesting that MC lost on purpose to DRG. I believe MC truly meant what he said. He's always been there for the foreign players and fans so it's disgusting how quickly some people can snub him and accuse him cheating for the sake of national pride.


I don't think anyone was openly accusing MC of throwing the game... it was more just despair that a 3rd party's outcome is decided by a match between two unrelated players
By.Sun or By.Rain, he always delivers
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
December 12 2011 14:23 GMT
#35
While I was in Busan, My girlfriend helped me to win against Stephano, well she recorded Stephano's stream with her phone and sent it to me (laughs)


This is both awesome and hilarious haha.

Also a good reason people don't stream and play a distinctive style almost exclusively in one match up.
MayorITC
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Korea (South)798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:40:35
December 12 2011 14:26 GMT
#36
On December 12 2011 23:22 bbm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 23:16 MayorITC wrote:
On December 12 2011 23:13 ladyumbra wrote:
I think it's cool that MVP's girlfriend helped him by recording stephano's stream, it's seriously not safe for players with distinctive playstyles to stream if they don't want to be studied to death.


True, but sooner or later you will be analyzed. Personally, I think sooner is better because all professional players will need a wide variety of styles if they want to maintain dominance in the scene. That's one of the main things people always compliment MVP on.

"I NEVER lost on purpose because DRG is Korea. I was not nervous at all and lost focus too much. I really didn't want to lose at all so I hope he doesn't misunderstand that game if he did. I haven't been into the finals for a long time. I hope I can get into the finals in Blizzcup and communicate with many fans at the finals."

Shame on you Team Liquid for even suggesting that MC lost on purpose to DRG. I believe MC truly meant what he said. He's always been there for the foreign players and fans so it's disgusting how quickly some people can snub him and accuse him cheating for the sake of national pride.


I don't think anyone was openly accusing MC of throwing the game... it was more just despair that a 3rd party's outcome is decided by a match between two unrelated players


On December 12 2011 20:47 ambrosiaa wrote:
im sure mc will let drg win so that the top 3 will be koreans.

On December 12 2011 20:47 BBMorti wrote:
Of course MC will lose no matter what now, Koreans will help each others go on tbh.

On December 12 2011 20:56 asdads wrote:
MC hates stephano imo he will purposely lose so another korean makes it through. Thats why stephano is so tense. IMO.

On December 12 2011 21:18 NHY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 21:15 Goibon wrote:
On December 12 2011 21:14 MrCash wrote:
Not sure why, but the last game felt like watching a "pro-wrestling" match.

I know what you mean. Hard to explain it though.


Not hard to explain. You two think MC threw that game on purpose. Nice try.

On December 12 2011 21:20 Holdinga wrote:
Dont hate on MC for losing the match, no Korean will F!@# over another Korean in these cases, it is absolutely normal. hate on the rules. It shouldnt have been head to head record, there should have been a final tie breaker, so loser plays versus Stephano

Ivanov
Profile Joined November 2011
Turkey40 Posts
December 12 2011 14:26 GMT
#37
"Blizzcup Group A Winners" would be a better title, I missed the cup today and I thought it was a 1-day tournament after seeing the title. I was sad until I realized it wasn't...
TT1 Canada. December 10 2011 : there is no sun in canada and working out requires too much energy
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
December 12 2011 14:27 GMT
#38
On December 12 2011 22:17 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I have seen the winners prediction poll on Teamliquid, I thought I would be at least in the mid-way but only 2% voted for me. I was shocked. I got more determined to get win the tournament after looking at the poll. So keep an out eye.


Shame on you teamliquid.


Sorry, I voted for you now DRG :p, you already are at 3%!
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
December 12 2011 14:27 GMT
#39
I agree with MVP on Stephano. Yay my favourite T acknowledged my favourite Z.
.Mystic
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada486 Posts
December 12 2011 14:28 GMT
#40
what a year to make money in sc2... mvp made over 300k this year... 300K, over three hundred thousand dollars... thats like what flash made last year jesus
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko175
ProTech119
SHIN 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1131
Mind 1093
Bisu 1026
Larva 668
Mini 140
Zeus 136
Sexy 127
EffOrt 126
Soma 117
Leta 115
[ Show more ]
Last 84
Hyun 81
PianO 72
Pusan 58
ZerO 39
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 30
Trap 26
Hm[arnc] 21
sorry 21
Aegong 20
yabsab 15
JulyZerg 10
Noble 6
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe577
XaKoH 405
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1403
Other Games
gofns40420
singsing2021
crisheroes273
OGKoka 148
Mew2King130
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• LUISG 34
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7864
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
• Stunt886
Upcoming Events
Online Event
15m
FEL
5h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 15m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.