On December 11 2011 09:49 redtooth wrote:
how in hell is jenniferesl ahead in votes?
how in hell is jenniferesl ahead in votes?
She gets plenty of votes around the same time everyday, looks like the same people spam vote for her
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
pPingu
Switzerland2892 Posts
On December 11 2011 09:49 redtooth wrote: how in hell is jenniferesl ahead in votes? She gets plenty of votes around the same time everyday, looks like the same people spam vote for her | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
| ||
|
Excludos
Norway8279 Posts
| ||
|
Tortious_Tortoise
United States944 Posts
EDIT: Everyone should go to his or her public library and vote on all the computers there! | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
KEEP FIGHTING TL!!! | ||
|
CokeFTW
United States39 Posts
| ||
|
Slardar
Canada7596 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
When deleting history..... am I supposed to delete everything? | ||
|
NDDseer
Australia204 Posts
and even if this other channel has a reasonable group of people voting several times, where are these people coming from? can anyone track down where it's being organized? Presumably some other forum or on her channel or something... | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
pPingu
Switzerland2892 Posts
On December 11 2011 10:07 Seeker wrote: Question: When deleting history..... am I supposed to delete everything? You have just to delete all what concerns the vote I believe, so not everything IMO | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Clear browsing history Clear download histryo Empty the cache Delete cookies Clear saved passwords Clear saved autofill form data | ||
|
pPingu
Switzerland2892 Posts
On December 11 2011 10:17 Seeker wrote: What do I need to check? I use Chrome Clear browsing history Clear download histryo Empty the cache Delete cookies Clear saved passwords Clear saved autofill form data Maybe just download firefox for the occasion, so you can delete your whole historic without any problem. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On December 11 2011 10:19 pPingu wrote: Show nested quote + On December 11 2011 10:17 Seeker wrote: What do I need to check? I use Chrome Clear browsing history Clear download histryo Empty the cache Delete cookies Clear saved passwords Clear saved autofill form data Maybe just download firefox for the occasion, so you can delete your whole historic without any problem. I do have FireFox. I did the clear thing and it failed :[ | ||
|
Zealotdriver
United States1557 Posts
| ||
|
hitpoint
United States1511 Posts
On December 11 2011 10:21 Zealotdriver wrote: Help, I cleared the browser cache and Flash player storage yet I can't vote again. Is it restricted by IP address? It isn't restricted by IP. You need to refresh the voting page 3-4 times afterward. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
I just keep using this. It works wonders. I use it on chrome/firefox/IE | ||
|
Zealotdriver
United States1557 Posts
On December 11 2011 10:23 hitpoint wrote: Show nested quote + On December 11 2011 10:21 Zealotdriver wrote: Help, I cleared the browser cache and Flash player storage yet I can't vote again. Is it restricted by IP address? It isn't restricted by IP. You need to refresh the voting page 3-4 times afterward. Thanks. I tried entering Private Browsing Mode in Firefox, refreshing, and can vote again. It appears that you can just whip back and forth between Private and regular mode, refresh a few times, and zergling rush the vote. | ||
|
Glider
United States1353 Posts
On December 11 2011 10:13 NDDseer wrote: For esports! and even if this other channel has a reasonable group of people voting several times, where are these people coming from? can anyone track down where it's being organized? Presumably some other forum or on her channel or something... Which is what's a bit strange, for the other channel, the only video that asks for votes have about 12,000 views, while the few videos I made the last few days have a combined views of over 70,000 and is increasing rapidly, on top of which i have you guys helping.. and on average in the past of such youtube competitions, 15000 votes pretty much guarantees victory. So up against any other channel I would have won by a mile already... Also taken into consideration of content, although her videos are great, they only appeal to people who wants to learn English, while mine, i would like to think easily appeals to almost everyone of every age. And majority of youtube traffic is from US/Other english speaking countries, that the only conclusion that I come up with is she must have many enthusiastic fans abroad, but who are not following her closely on youtube or watching her videos since their numbers haven't gone up that drastically. Maybe she has some big guys putting out a word for her. Thanks for helping guys, normally we would have crashed the competition, just a bit unlucky i guess. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|