• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7141 users

Julia "Ailuj" Childress' 18 minute MLG interview - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
storm44
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1293 Posts
November 25 2011 07:48 GMT
#301
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


LMAO its 346 not 34b.. its her char code bro.
Beauty346
Profile Joined November 2011
United States48 Posts
November 25 2011 07:49 GMT
#302
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


First of all I am 17 so talking about my cupsize is out of line and I am offended. 2nd of all I joined this site because people from the channels I hang out in are on it. Clan XN, Clan BZK, and z33k. Third of all, this below.
[image loading]
clearly my cupsize, again.
https://twitter.com/#!/beautysc2
Shaok
Profile Joined October 2010
297 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 07:53:25
November 25 2011 07:51 GMT
#303
-edit-
Everyone has already proven the guy can't read images so remove this post. Thx.

Mstring
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia510 Posts
November 25 2011 07:52 GMT
#304
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize??? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


Character code 346....

34b

346

Confirmation bias in action right here.
Trump
Profile Joined April 2010
United States350 Posts
November 25 2011 07:56 GMT
#305
On November 25 2011 15:55 Beauty346 wrote:
I constantley get trashed on from other players and it kind of sucks


Don't worry, that's only because Protoss is imbalanced.





Great interview Ailuj.
Friendship is Magic! <3
esla_sol
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States756 Posts
November 25 2011 07:57 GMT
#306
certainly her cupsize is more of an a

User was temp banned for this post.
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
November 25 2011 07:58 GMT
#307
On November 25 2011 16:57 esla_sol wrote:
certainly her cupsize is more of an a


not even funny mate >.>
Forever ZeNEX.
Resonance
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada113 Posts
November 25 2011 07:59 GMT
#308
She only 2-0'd Losira cause of P'toss imba ;D
jks
Great interview Julia! :D
Keep representing Vancouver well
Hopefully next time you don't have to play Losira. >_>
I play protoss because it's imbalanced. :D
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 08:04:08
November 25 2011 08:00 GMT
#309
On November 25 2011 16:52 Mstring wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize??? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


Character code 346....

34b

346

Confirmation bias in action right here.


lol Monsen



So Beauty.346 how did you get into SC2? I tried a few times to get my girlfriend to play it but she doesn't care for it. Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach. We used to play WC3 UMS together a lot, tower defense and that sort of stuff, so she has some idea about how to use a similar interface and isn't entirely uncomfortable with it. Mostly I want her to understand the mechanics better so that maybe she won't give me such a hard time for watching SC2 tournaments since she would be able to understand it better.
Beauty346
Profile Joined November 2011
United States48 Posts
November 25 2011 08:03 GMT
#310
On November 25 2011 17:00 Zzoram wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 16:52 Mstring wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize??? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


Character code 346....

34b

346

Confirmation bias in action right here.


lol Monsen



So Beauty.346 how did you get into SC2? I tried a few times to get my girlfriend to play it but she doesn't care for it. Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach. We used to play WC3 UMS together a lot, tower defense and that sort of stuff, so she has some idea about how to use a similar interface and isn't entirely uncomfortable with it.




I am pretty much a chill and cool girl willing to try new things. My friends who I party with introduced me to Halo and other games then one of my super good friends (who is super bad at this game but I love him) introduced me to SC2. It was pretty easy to learn even though I still call zerg the 'bug' race.
https://twitter.com/#!/beautysc2
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 25 2011 08:06 GMT
#311
On November 25 2011 09:27 AlexCMoi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 08:22 Utinni wrote:
On November 25 2011 07:51 iNcontroL wrote:
what? Everyone wishes they were good at the game they dedicated their life to o_O

Not everyone wishes they had a vagina. That would be an improvement to alexcmoi though.. so I can see his viewpoint

Fucking shitty that you have to live in that shitty house with your shitty friends playing this shitty game... shitty life bro!

Woops typo, replace shitty with fantastical.

alex is a silly gent.



Never said it wasnt nice, just talked about his skills after his stupid answer to my post. Anyone with some talents would be way better in skills from playing, watching and living in the EG house.


It's ok alex.. I'd be mad too if people didn't give a shit about me and I was upset about a girl being 100x more famous than me

Some day you will eventually fade away into absolute obscurity... so while people still know about you kinda.. get in all those envious jabs you can bud.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 08:10:43
November 25 2011 08:06 GMT
#312
On November 25 2011 17:03 Beauty346 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 17:00 Zzoram wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:52 Mstring wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize??? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


Character code 346....

34b

346

Confirmation bias in action right here.


lol Monsen



So Beauty.346 how did you get into SC2? I tried a few times to get my girlfriend to play it but she doesn't care for it. Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach. We used to play WC3 UMS together a lot, tower defense and that sort of stuff, so she has some idea about how to use a similar interface and isn't entirely uncomfortable with it.




I am pretty much a chill and cool girl willing to try new things. My friends who I party with introduced me to Halo and other games then one of my super good friends (who is super bad at this game but I love him) introduced me to SC2. It was pretty easy to learn even though I still call zerg the 'bug' race.


How quickly did you get to Masters, and what RTS background did you have? Do you have to play more than casually to get to Masters? Ever participate in any female tournaments? Considering how few girls are playing at the Masters level, you might make some easy money lol.
Beauty346
Profile Joined November 2011
United States48 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 08:12:44
November 25 2011 08:11 GMT
#313
On November 25 2011 17:06 Zzoram wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 17:03 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 17:00 Zzoram wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:52 Mstring wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize??? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


Character code 346....

34b

346

Confirmation bias in action right here.


lol Monsen



So Beauty.346 how did you get into SC2? I tried a few times to get my girlfriend to play it but she doesn't care for it. Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach. We used to play WC3 UMS together a lot, tower defense and that sort of stuff, so she has some idea about how to use a similar interface and isn't entirely uncomfortable with it.




I am pretty much a chill and cool girl willing to try new things. My friends who I party with introduced me to Halo and other games then one of my super good friends (who is super bad at this game but I love him) introduced me to SC2. It was pretty easy to learn even though I still call zerg the 'bug' race.


How quickly did you get to Masters, and what RTS background did you have? Do you have to play more than casually to get to Masters?

I only play casually and I've been stuck in Platinum for a while. I would practice more, but almost any time I intend to play, I visit TeamLiquid first and see an interesting tournament in the calender side bar and just watch instead.


You're going to call bullshit but I got masters my first 5 games doing 1's, I did not loose a single one during my 5's or I may of lost one. I did team 2's 3's and 4's before I tried ones with my friend and his friends that were in his clan at the time. just So I could get more of a feel for the game. I made it to masters last season and that was my first season. My playtime is off and on I am hardley on during weekends and I am still in Highschool school so I more so play at night on weekends. I don't know what RTS means what is that? I did some tourneys like in clan ones but I am not here to make money to be honest I am just here to put guys in there place :-p.
https://twitter.com/#!/beautysc2
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
November 25 2011 08:14 GMT
#314
On November 25 2011 17:06 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 09:27 AlexCMoi wrote:
On November 25 2011 08:22 Utinni wrote:
On November 25 2011 07:51 iNcontroL wrote:
what? Everyone wishes they were good at the game they dedicated their life to o_O

Not everyone wishes they had a vagina. That would be an improvement to alexcmoi though.. so I can see his viewpoint

Fucking shitty that you have to live in that shitty house with your shitty friends playing this shitty game... shitty life bro!

Woops typo, replace shitty with fantastical.

alex is a silly gent.



Never said it wasnt nice, just talked about his skills after his stupid answer to my post. Anyone with some talents would be way better in skills from playing, watching and living in the EG house.


It's ok alex.. I'd be mad too if people didn't give a shit about me and I was upset about a girl being 100x more famous than me

Some day you will eventually fade away into absolute obscurity... so while people still know about you kinda.. get in all those envious jabs you can bud.



Oh my.

Anyway, good interview. Not a lot of 15+ minute interviews get done at events, and this one is especially good because it's someone I'm not familiar with
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
November 25 2011 08:16 GMT
#315
On November 25 2011 17:11 Beauty346 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 17:06 Zzoram wrote:
On November 25 2011 17:03 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 17:00 Zzoram wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:52 Mstring wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize??? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


Character code 346....

34b

346

Confirmation bias in action right here.


lol Monsen



So Beauty.346 how did you get into SC2? I tried a few times to get my girlfriend to play it but she doesn't care for it. Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach. We used to play WC3 UMS together a lot, tower defense and that sort of stuff, so she has some idea about how to use a similar interface and isn't entirely uncomfortable with it.




I am pretty much a chill and cool girl willing to try new things. My friends who I party with introduced me to Halo and other games then one of my super good friends (who is super bad at this game but I love him) introduced me to SC2. It was pretty easy to learn even though I still call zerg the 'bug' race.


How quickly did you get to Masters, and what RTS background did you have? Do you have to play more than casually to get to Masters?

I only play casually and I've been stuck in Platinum for a while. I would practice more, but almost any time I intend to play, I visit TeamLiquid first and see an interesting tournament in the calender side bar and just watch instead.


You're going to call bullshit but I got masters my first 5 games doing 1's, I did not loose a single one during my 5's or I may of lost one. I did team 2's 3's and 4's before I tried ones with my friend and his friends that were in his clan at the time. just So I could get more of a feel for the game. I made it to masters last season and that was my first season. My playtime is off and on I am hardley on during weekends and I am still in Highschool school so I more so play at night on weekends. I don't know what RTS means what is that? I did some tourneys like in clan ones but I am not here to make money to be honest I am just here to put guys in there place :-p.


Wow.

If you are for real, you have talent, and would probably be competitive at the higher levels with dedicated practice and coaching. Of course that life isn't for everyone, but it makes me wonder how many people are out there with this kind of untapped potential.
Beauty346
Profile Joined November 2011
United States48 Posts
November 25 2011 08:18 GMT
#316
On November 25 2011 17:16 Zzoram wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 17:11 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 17:06 Zzoram wrote:
On November 25 2011 17:03 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 17:00 Zzoram wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:52 Mstring wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:46 Monsen wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:33 Beauty346 wrote:
On November 25 2011 16:26 Monsen wrote:
I'll let you in on a secret guys: It's ok to like girls.

On the other hand, I can imagine if an attractive guy was really good at some kind of (solo) dancing, and joined a huge class with 99% women in it, he'd probably get just as much fawning + nagging along the lines of "he's just here to get the attention". So yeah. Not that suprising.

Love the lisp <3

edit: post above me smells like serious nerdbait.



Just read that and that's weird. I look like all my facebook photos, I am not even wearing any makeup in that photo. I am 17 I don't run around flirting with guys on sc2. I am here to game not for romance.


No offense intended. I'm just stating what's obvious to me-
5 Posts, very attractive picture (I can understand it's supposed to be proof), nickname "beauty" and last but definetly not least, 34b on the sign- I assume that's your cupsize??? Why bother with all that just to get games?

Again, no offense to you, but you surely see why it would smell fishy (no pun intended, hah).


Character code 346....

34b

346

Confirmation bias in action right here.


lol Monsen



So Beauty.346 how did you get into SC2? I tried a few times to get my girlfriend to play it but she doesn't care for it. Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach. We used to play WC3 UMS together a lot, tower defense and that sort of stuff, so she has some idea about how to use a similar interface and isn't entirely uncomfortable with it.




I am pretty much a chill and cool girl willing to try new things. My friends who I party with introduced me to Halo and other games then one of my super good friends (who is super bad at this game but I love him) introduced me to SC2. It was pretty easy to learn even though I still call zerg the 'bug' race.


How quickly did you get to Masters, and what RTS background did you have? Do you have to play more than casually to get to Masters?

I only play casually and I've been stuck in Platinum for a while. I would practice more, but almost any time I intend to play, I visit TeamLiquid first and see an interesting tournament in the calender side bar and just watch instead.


You're going to call bullshit but I got masters my first 5 games doing 1's, I did not loose a single one during my 5's or I may of lost one. I did team 2's 3's and 4's before I tried ones with my friend and his friends that were in his clan at the time. just So I could get more of a feel for the game. I made it to masters last season and that was my first season. My playtime is off and on I am hardley on during weekends and I am still in Highschool school so I more so play at night on weekends. I don't know what RTS means what is that? I did some tourneys like in clan ones but I am not here to make money to be honest I am just here to put guys in there place :-p.


Wow.

If you are for real, you have talent, and would probably be competitive at the higher levels with dedicated practice and coaching. Of course that life isn't for everyone, but it makes me wonder how many people are out there with this kind of untapped potential.



Haha thanks I guess, I play on a laptop a MacBook Pro with a touch mouse pad tab. I was just informed that it is easier to play with a mouse so I am about to go get one and see how that goes. I mean I still do have a lot to learn but I think I am doing pretty good so far.
https://twitter.com/#!/beautysc2
aquanda
Profile Joined January 2003
United States477 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 08:21:37
November 25 2011 08:20 GMT
#317
There are very talented players every single MLG that get no exposure even after beating well known professionals. The ones that take the opportunity to bitch about it are the ones that are playing for the wrong reasons and probably won't ever make a splash. If you are really that bothered by someone elses good fortune / luck then you need to take a step back and figure out why you are so mad at someone you have never even met and know nothing about.

I could point out at least 2-3 very good no-names every MLG that destroyed the open bracket but fell just short of a championship breakout but got no press at all. Do I go into other peoples interview threads and trash them because I feel they don't deserve it over player X Y Z? No, because it's pointless bickering and just plain sad.

Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10962 Posts
November 25 2011 08:25 GMT
#318
Being in Master is nothing special for most people with half a brain that play more than a few games a week. Move on.
Beauty346
Profile Joined November 2011
United States48 Posts
November 25 2011 08:27 GMT
#319
On November 25 2011 17:25 Velr wrote:
Being in Master is nothing special for most people with half a brain that play more than a few games a week. Move on.

Is everyone on this board so mean? Makes me rethink joining.
https://twitter.com/#!/beautysc2
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
November 25 2011 08:31 GMT
#320
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM330
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
SteadfastSC 131
Rex 42
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33998
Calm 3430
Shuttle 2301
Jaedong 1732
Mini 635
Horang2 578
EffOrt 500
Soma 321
Rush 293
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 251
ZerO 219
Larva 217
BeSt 187
Snow 161
firebathero 116
Mong 100
Zeus 91
910 81
hero 79
Mind 71
sorry 44
Hyun 43
Free 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 35
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
PianO 24
Killer 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5800
Dendi1247
Counter-Strike
fl0m3855
x6flipin640
Fnx 78
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2121
Liquid`RaSZi1292
B2W.Neo677
hiko666
dupreeh520
ceh9371
RotterdaM330
crisheroes323
Khaldor291
420jenkins222
Livibee196
TKL 173
QueenE111
Trikslyr93
Dewaltoss62
C9.Mang035
ZerO(Twitch)15
Beastyqt12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH296
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3857
• WagamamaTV432
League of Legends
• Nemesis2659
Other Games
• Shiphtur744
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 54m
INu's Battles
18h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.