• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9597 users

[Poll] Best Foreigner? - Page 76

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 80 Next
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
October 23 2011 20:58 GMT
#1501
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
October 23 2011 20:59 GMT
#1502
On October 24 2011 05:58 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki

Nada should end his life then, same goes for idra

also stephano won vs kiwi in both IPL and MLG, kiwi won 1 game in IPL
kofman
Profile Joined August 2011
Andorra698 Posts
October 23 2011 21:00 GMT
#1503
On October 24 2011 05:58 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki

Why would the best foreigner in the world lose to Kiwikaki?? Hes the best forienger in the world!
Elean
Profile Joined October 2010
689 Posts
October 23 2011 21:00 GMT
#1504
On October 24 2011 05:53 ohampatu wrote:

HuK currently has the best results from any foreigner has to be in top 3 for the sole reason he is a code s player when no other foreigner is. He also won 2 of like his last 3 LAN events. So yea, HuK without a questions has to be up there.

How can you say Huk has currently the best results ?
Since september:
Stephano : 80W, 22L, win ratio 78.5% (20W, 9L, 69% win rate against koreans+HUK)
Huk : 35W, 22L, win ratio 61.5% (20w, 14L, 58.8% against koreans + stephano)

It's not all about how many tournaments were won. And even so, Stephano is still probably ahead.
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
October 23 2011 21:01 GMT
#1505
On October 24 2011 05:57 ReignFayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:56 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


1 tournament win means pretty much nothing. Def top 3. But you can't make that kinda claim till the dude can actually win or at least place high a few times in a row. He went off his ipl3 win to not do shit in mlg. Just like thorzain did after tsl

stephano won 2 tourneys


he won ipl3 and MSI Millenium Pro Cup recently, thats bout it
Let me rephase:

Let me know when stephano does decent at a mlg thats as stacked at the last one.
or let me know when he holds a code s spot like huk
or let me know when he wins more than 1 'good' tournament.
Stephano is the just the flavor of the month pick, nothing more, nothing less.
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
October 23 2011 21:02 GMT
#1506
On October 24 2011 05:59 ReignFayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:58 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
[quote]

By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki

Nada should end his life then, same goes for idra

also stephano won vs kiwi in both IPL and MLG, kiwi won 1 game in IPL


Sorry, But idra has more impressive results than stephano has. Regardless of how much you hate them

The fact you mentioned nada ending his life is blasphemous
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
HappyChris
Profile Joined October 2011
1534 Posts
October 23 2011 21:03 GMT
#1507
On October 24 2011 06:01 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:57 ReignFayth wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:56 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


1 tournament win means pretty much nothing. Def top 3. But you can't make that kinda claim till the dude can actually win or at least place high a few times in a row. He went off his ipl3 win to not do shit in mlg. Just like thorzain did after tsl

stephano won 2 tourneys


he won ipl3 and MSI Millenium Pro Cup recently, thats bout it
Let me rephase:

Let me know when stephano does decent at a mlg thats as stacked at the last one.
or let me know when he holds a code s spot like huk
or let me know when he wins more than 1 'good' tournament.
Stephano is the just the flavor of the month pick, nothing more, nothing less.


He just won ESWC world cup also today. thx for keeping up lol
JohnMatrix
Profile Joined April 2011
France1359 Posts
October 23 2011 21:03 GMT
#1508
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.


Stephano - Huk is 4-0 so far now.



no really i think only people who never heard of stephano before IPL cant support that someone coming from nowhere for them becoming the best foreigner atm
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
October 23 2011 21:04 GMT
#1509
On October 24 2011 06:01 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:57 ReignFayth wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:56 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


1 tournament win means pretty much nothing. Def top 3. But you can't make that kinda claim till the dude can actually win or at least place high a few times in a row. He went off his ipl3 win to not do shit in mlg. Just like thorzain did after tsl

stephano won 2 tourneys


he won ipl3 and MSI Millenium Pro Cup recently, thats bout it
Let me rephase:

Let me know when stephano does decent at a mlg thats as stacked at the last one.
or let me know when he holds a code s spot like huk
or let me know when he wins more than 1 'good' tournament.
Stephano is the just the flavor of the month pick, nothing more, nothing less.

didn't he just win ESWC or something for 26k?
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
October 23 2011 21:04 GMT
#1510
On October 24 2011 06:01 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:57 ReignFayth wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:56 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


1 tournament win means pretty much nothing. Def top 3. But you can't make that kinda claim till the dude can actually win or at least place high a few times in a row. He went off his ipl3 win to not do shit in mlg. Just like thorzain did after tsl

stephano won 2 tourneys


he won ipl3 and MSI Millenium Pro Cup recently, thats bout it
Let me rephase:

Let me know when stephano does decent at a mlg thats as stacked at the last one.
or let me know when he holds a code s spot like huk
or let me know when he wins more than 1 'good' tournament.
Stephano is the just the flavor of the month pick, nothing more, nothing less.


He just won ESWC, beating MKP and Mana on the way to win...
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
MGN
Profile Joined June 2011
France383 Posts
October 23 2011 21:04 GMT
#1511
On October 24 2011 06:01 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:57 ReignFayth wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:56 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


1 tournament win means pretty much nothing. Def top 3. But you can't make that kinda claim till the dude can actually win or at least place high a few times in a row. He went off his ipl3 win to not do shit in mlg. Just like thorzain did after tsl

stephano won 2 tourneys


he won ipl3 and MSI Millenium Pro Cup recently, thats bout it
Let me rephase:

Let me know when stephano does decent at a mlg thats as stacked at the last one.
or let me know when he holds a code s spot like huk
or let me know when he wins more than 1 'good' tournament.
Stephano is the just the flavor of the month pick, nothing more, nothing less.


Don't even know what you guys are talking about again, but just to clarify : Stephano just won ESWC so that's 2 major tournament wins.
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
October 23 2011 21:04 GMT
#1512
On October 24 2011 05:58 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:01 kofman wrote:
After recent tournaments, its pretty obvious the answer is stephano. He has won both the ipl and the eswc, which featured many top koreans are well as top foreigners.


By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki

Bomber lost to Destiny, one series means nothing.
Elean
Profile Joined October 2010
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-23 21:06:23
October 23 2011 21:05 GMT
#1513
On October 24 2011 06:02 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:59 ReignFayth wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:58 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
[quote]
Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki

Nada should end his life then, same goes for idra

also stephano won vs kiwi in both IPL and MLG, kiwi won 1 game in IPL


Sorry, But idra has more impressive results than stephano has. Regardless of how much you hate them

The fact you mentioned nada ending his life is blasphemous

Stephano win rate is more than 10% higher than Idra's. Stephano has earned much more.

What's make you say idra has more impressive results ?
HappyChris
Profile Joined October 2011
1534 Posts
October 23 2011 21:06 GMT
#1514
On October 24 2011 06:04 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:58 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:22 MonkSEA wrote:
[quote]

By top koreans in ESWC you mean MKP? I wouldn't even put him in the top 5 Terrans anymore. Sorry but you should of looked at the roster before you pluralized Koreans. It should of been separated from IPL all together.

Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki

Bomber lost to Destiny, one series means nothing.


When did Stephano lose to Kiwi didnt he beat him at IPL and MLG or am I missing something?
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
October 23 2011 21:07 GMT
#1515
On October 24 2011 06:02 ohampatu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 05:59 ReignFayth wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:58 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:38 kofman wrote:
[quote]
Idra, Thorzain, and MC also went to ESWC, and Stephano ended up winning it. That means that Stephano is better than Thorzain and Idra, who along with Huk, are probably the only contenders to position of being the best foreigner. MC and MKP are both top Koreans, so therefore the word "Koreans" is correct.


All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki

Nada should end his life then, same goes for idra

also stephano won vs kiwi in both IPL and MLG, kiwi won 1 game in IPL


Sorry, But idra has more impressive results than stephano has. Regardless of how much you hate them

The fact you mentioned nada ending his life is blasphemous

I'm not hating on anyone wtf....

look at latest results.... I think we can safely assume stephano is currently doing better than idra

idra is still very good obviously

also I was saying that cuz they both lost to kiwikaki before, thus we shud be doomed?
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
October 23 2011 21:07 GMT
#1516
On October 24 2011 05:56 ohampatu wrote:
1 tournament win means pretty much nothing. Def top 3. But you can't make that kinda claim till the dude can actually win or at least place high a few times in a row. He went off his ipl3 win to not do shit in mlg. Just like thorzain did after tsl


He didn't do well at MLG because of the tournament system - he wasn't in pool play, so he didn't stand much of a chance. That's how it goes. Hell, even iNcontroL did better than him, and he lost every single series he play IIRC.

Look at the brackets: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Orlando/Open_Bracket - losing eventually to WhiteRa, and then: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Orlando/Open_Bracket_Losers

Getting through to the championship bracket. AND THEN: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Orlando/ChampionshipBracket, winning 3 straight series 2-0 before coming up against the on-fire Boxer who would go on to lose to IdrA 4-3. How is that "not do shit"? That is an utterly insane number of games to have to win to "do shit", in your eyes.

+ Show Spoiler +
Oh, he also won ESWC, which had MC, MKP, Idra, Mana and some others I probably forgot. He beat Mana 3-1 in the finals, and it never looked close after the first game.


For the record, I'm not claiming Stephano is the best foreigner - there's just recently been a resurge of foreigner talent and it's wayyyyy to early to know for sure. But he looks promising.
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-23 21:12:17
October 23 2011 21:09 GMT
#1517
I'd say it's between Stephano and Thorzain. Huk is actually not that great since Home Story Cup. His run at MLG was not impressive at all (14-5). I am not saying he is in a slump, but he is not improving while the whole foreigner community is actually improving really, really fast.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
October 23 2011 21:09 GMT
#1518
On October 24 2011 06:07 ReignFayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 06:02 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:59 ReignFayth wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:58 ohampatu wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:57 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:55 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:54 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:53 Dodgin wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:52 kofman wrote:
On October 24 2011 05:41 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

All three went to MLG Orlando and Idra and HuK placed higher.

See how easy it is to spin that?

Blind fanboyism is disgusting.

All three went to ESWC and Stephano placed higher. Therefore, he is better.

Please, how it that not accurate?

Just so you know, I'm not a Stephano fanboy. I just think hes the best foreigner. Idra fanboys like you are disgusting.



Where in my post did I say I even like Idra?

HuK did not attend ESWC.

Stephano is the best foreigner. Period.


Well I can tell this is a pointless argument. I won't be bothered to respond any more.

Thanks for finally understanding that Stephano is the best foreinger.


were fucking doomed if the best foreigner loses to kiwikaki

Nada should end his life then, same goes for idra

also stephano won vs kiwi in both IPL and MLG, kiwi won 1 game in IPL


Sorry, But idra has more impressive results than stephano has. Regardless of how much you hate them

The fact you mentioned nada ending his life is blasphemous

I'm not hating on anyone wtf....

look at latest results.... I think we can safely assume stephano is currently doing better than idra

idra is still very good obviously

also I was saying that cuz they both lost to kiwikaki before, thus we shud be doomed?

I'm pretty sure he just saw "nada should end his life" and got angry about it, instead of looking at the context, since his post makes no sense whatsoever otherwise.
I'll call Nada.
Reptilia
Profile Joined June 2010
Chile913 Posts
October 23 2011 21:10 GMT
#1519
On October 24 2011 05:40 Like a Boss wrote:
Huk, sen and idra

the rest needs more results.

i agree with this.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
SuperStyle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States976 Posts
October 23 2011 21:10 GMT
#1520
Stephano,Huk and Thorzain are not good tbh..
Think this is between Incontrol and Tyler.
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 595
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g9077
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft652
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos959
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.