• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

[Song] blAke - A Terrans Story - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Ralorarp
Profile Joined June 2011
United States9 Posts
July 12 2011 01:57 GMT
#61
Okay, so people are saying it is really good. And it is. But your lyrics feel like a rough draft. They need a lot of work. The general gist behind them is okay, but your word choice is poor. I suppose it is okay because English isn't your first language, but that is my only criticism. Continue making good songs.
laLAlA[uC]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada963 Posts
July 12 2011 02:02 GMT
#62
Corny lyrics but that was hella good
I'm an old man now
moltenlead
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada866 Posts
July 12 2011 02:08 GMT
#63
You sung this pretty well, but the lyrics weren't great. However, keep going, I liked listening to this and didn't feel like I was wasting my time, unlike some other songs.
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 12 2011 06:59 GMT
#64
Thank you all for your feedbacks, I'm happy that someone pointed out the negative stuff. I don't like the hook not so much neither (I got lazy after three to four hours of working on the song right there :D) and will refine the lyrics next time a bit more.

It's still really awesome that so much of you like it.

Cheers
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
mardi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1164 Posts
July 12 2011 07:08 GMT
#65
wow. all i can say.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
July 12 2011 07:15 GMT
#66
Best parody song i've heard so far in SC2, or at least on par with When I'm Grandmaster.

memes are a dish best served dank
Wunder
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2950 Posts
July 12 2011 07:17 GMT
#67
Aaah, amazing! Great job ^_^
Writer@joonjoewong
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 12 2011 07:25 GMT
#68
Download Link comes tonight, can't put it up at work
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Gorg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany261 Posts
July 12 2011 08:19 GMT
#69
awesome, this needs to be spotlighted.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 12 2011 08:30 GMT
#70
Very cool in fact ! I'll be sure to spread the word !
The legend of Darien lives on
Mackguy
Profile Joined May 2011
France40 Posts
July 12 2011 08:35 GMT
#71
Well of course Jane could have been killed by a DT !!

A DT that morphed into an archon ^^

this was a really nice song, keep it up !!

next make a love song about a queen
Day did Not tell me to do it, but I do it anyway
Phyrigian
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand1332 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 08:44:39
July 12 2011 08:39 GMT
#72
--- Nuked ---
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 12 2011 08:41 GMT
#73
On July 12 2011 17:39 3xiLe wrote:
im only pointing this out because im a musician and im as nit picky as hell, but, the I I I bit of the chorus seems a bit shakey, but the rest is EXCELLENT.


Yeah, I got lazy there, the chorus would have needed more work on it, I will do better in the next song
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Phyrigian
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand1332 Posts
July 12 2011 08:45 GMT
#74
--- Nuked ---
x-Catalyst
Profile Joined August 2010
United States921 Posts
July 12 2011 08:52 GMT
#75
Oh wow, this song was amazing! Like, really fucking good.
Please make more!!
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 12 2011 08:53 GMT
#76
On July 12 2011 17:45 3xiLe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 17:41 blAke139 wrote:
On July 12 2011 17:39 3xiLe wrote:
im only pointing this out because im a musician and im as nit picky as hell, but, the I I I bit of the chorus seems a bit shakey, but the rest is EXCELLENT.


Yeah, I got lazy there, the chorus would have needed more work on it, I will do better in the next song


It's still great overall regardless of that, I wouldn't worry too much.


I always worry, that's how I get better
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
Erugar
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland4 Posts
July 12 2011 09:34 GMT
#77
Great song, keep up the good work!
NicoLoco
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway159 Posts
July 12 2011 09:48 GMT
#78
Oh my god! I will play this next time we cast a cup inbetween games. I don't even think the video could have been done any better, because the story is so nice and sad that it would just be ruined by anything else.

So well done!
If I gave a shit you'd be the first to get it!
blAke139
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Switzerland199 Posts
July 12 2011 09:52 GMT
#79
On July 12 2011 18:48 NicoLoco wrote:
Oh my god! I will play this next time we cast a cup inbetween games. I don't even think the video could have been done any better, because the story is so nice and sad that it would just be ruined by anything else.

So well done!


Thx, I feel honored
Check out my original SC2 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/user/blAkeMusic4Life
snailz
Profile Joined April 2011
Croatia900 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 09:54:39
July 12 2011 09:53 GMT
#80
it's kinda cheesy for a starcraft song, but it's really well done props

better than parodies for sure i love strong, impressionable lyrics
"I am saying that there are 300 current pros and semi-pros that have the potential to come in and dominate SC2 at any moment, with a latency of a few months from the day they switch." - intrigue
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1230
ComeBackTV 581
SteadfastSC460
TaKeTV 452
LamboSC2380
IndyStarCraft 158
Rex127
EnkiAlexander 62
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 222
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32654
Shuttle 1884
EffOrt 927
Mini 619
Light 557
Soma 445
Rush 339
firebathero 318
Snow 206
ZerO 173
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 58
Killer 46
Liquid`Ret 39
Shinee 32
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 22
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 18
Trap 18
Free 12
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi972
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1008
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX164
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD54
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 24
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade987
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 47m
Stellar Fest
20h 47m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.