Nice job mate

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
StreetHeat
United States225 Posts
Nice job mate ![]() | ||
|
Jred
United States27 Posts
| ||
|
phisku
Belgium864 Posts
| ||
|
IGotPlayguuu
Italy660 Posts
| ||
|
kellymilkies
Singapore1393 Posts
| ||
|
blAke139
Switzerland199 Posts
On July 12 2011 18:59 phisku wrote: about time we get a awesome terran singer :D I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I am actually a Protoss player (but I play random in team games ).But I thought about switching to Terran A LOT On July 12 2011 18:53 snailz wrote: it's kinda cheesy for a starcraft song, but it's really well done propsbetter than parodies for sure i love strong, impressionable lyrics ![]() I really like cheese! | ||
|
Fulio
5 Posts
Go on with further good songs in future^^ | ||
|
tyles
United Kingdom509 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
Sapphire.lux
Romania2620 Posts
| ||
|
blAke139
Switzerland199 Posts
On July 12 2011 21:31 JustPassingBy wrote: Can I have a link to your swiss german songs? I wasn't able to find them in your channel. You find some of my most recent tracks right here (they are still old though ):blAke on mx3 And some older tracks from my "band" SELECTS: SELECTS - Es isch ziit! SELECTS - Genau das! <- we got into radio in like 2007 with that one :D SELECTS - Boomshakalaka blAke - R.A.H.E.L. | ||
|
pestilenz
Denmark379 Posts
| ||
|
Darneck
Sweden1394 Posts
| ||
|
Big-t
Austria1351 Posts
| ||
|
NotSupporting
Sweden1998 Posts
| ||
|
Necosarius
Sweden4042 Posts
On July 12 2011 06:15 blAke139 wrote: I will add a download link tommorow. Actually, it's 23:14 here and I'm "out" with friends (actually playing starcraft with them ), and the track is at home ![]() STILL WAITING Ò.ó ![]() | ||
|
blAke139
Switzerland199 Posts
hope you can wait a bit longer ![]() | ||
|
Motat
315 Posts
| ||
|
aike
United States1629 Posts
Super cool stuff! I think the accent adds a nice bit of flair to the music ![]() | ||
|
Silfurstar
Switzerland263 Posts
I'm not that much into rap, but I really liked it. High-five from the other end of the Switzerland ! ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g9938 shahzam590 Day[9].tv561 JimRising PiGStarcraft184 C9.Mang096 ArmadaUGS95 NeuroSwarm64 ViBE54 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|